• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:40
CEST 14:40
KST 21:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)65Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13435 users

June 26th -- Diablo III Patch 1.0.3a – v.1.0.3. 10235 - P…

Forum Index > Diablo 3
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 45 Next All
Tula
Profile Joined December 2010
Austria1544 Posts
June 10 2012 02:12 GMT
#101
Curious question but CAN they even wipe the "ladder" (what ladder btw) in DIII?
I must admit i haven't bothered reading the TOS, and I definitly don't intend to, but with the RMAH is it even possible to reset? Some people will obviously spend money on their gear (hopefully, otherwise that will have been a giant waste of ressources) so I'd imagine they will be pretty brassed off if Blizzard simply says, well let's start a new season everyone back to level 1.
justiceknight
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Singapore5741 Posts
June 10 2012 02:25 GMT
#102
On June 10 2012 10:03 TheYango wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2012 10:00 JeffBitches wrote:
Well as for the people having "quit" the game...

As a barb geared just short of Act 2, this hotfix has made me quit until 1.0.3. Warden/butcher runs give me dismal gold and really god awful rares; I can kinda progress in Act 2 by skipping all champion packs (yay?); I don't particularly want to 'play' the AH (don't really have the starting money for it either). Farming pots, although boring (less if I watched SC2 streams simultaneously), was a good way to get money for upgrades.

Maybe there's an other solution I haven't thought of, and if so, I'd would love to hear it.

You're a Barb. Iskatu hasn't been nerfed yet, so you can still average between 500k-1mil an hour from Iskatu runs, depending on your luck.

And yes, Iskatu farming is possible on a Barb with A1/A2-level gear.



this is done on inferno + gold find or just normal run with ur most powrful gear?
skyR
Profile Joined July 2009
Canada13817 Posts
June 10 2012 02:33 GMT
#103
On June 10 2012 11:12 Tula wrote:
Curious question but CAN they even wipe the "ladder" (what ladder btw) in DIII?
I must admit i haven't bothered reading the TOS, and I definitly don't intend to, but with the RMAH is it even possible to reset? Some people will obviously spend money on their gear (hopefully, otherwise that will have been a giant waste of ressources) so I'd imagine they will be pretty brassed off if Blizzard simply says, well let's start a new season everyone back to level 1.


Blizzard has already said that there won't be a reset.
itsben
Profile Joined July 2010
435 Posts
June 10 2012 02:33 GMT
#104
On June 10 2012 11:12 Tula wrote:
Curious question but CAN they even wipe the "ladder" (what ladder btw) in DIII?
I must admit i haven't bothered reading the TOS, and I definitly don't intend to, but with the RMAH is it even possible to reset? Some people will obviously spend money on their gear (hopefully, otherwise that will have been a giant waste of ressources) so I'd imagine they will be pretty brassed off if Blizzard simply says, well let's start a new season everyone back to level 1.


There is no ladder "yet". Not sure if they ever intend to create one. The RMAH is not out yet so people who have bought gold/gear have done so using third party sites which blizzard does not care for so it would be there own fault.
NotSorry
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States6722 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-10 02:45:40
June 10 2012 02:41 GMT
#105
On June 10 2012 11:33 skyR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2012 11:12 Tula wrote:
Curious question but CAN they even wipe the "ladder" (what ladder btw) in DIII?
I must admit i haven't bothered reading the TOS, and I definitly don't intend to, but with the RMAH is it even possible to reset? Some people will obviously spend money on their gear (hopefully, otherwise that will have been a giant waste of ressources) so I'd imagine they will be pretty brassed off if Blizzard simply says, well let's start a new season everyone back to level 1.


Blizzard has already said that there won't be a reset.

They said they don't intend to atm, but I'm sure they also did not intend for this level of abuse this early.

Fine don't do a wipe, just make a Ladder and give people an option to play on it or not. I bet the vast majority would move to the new ladder.
We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men. - Orwell
Goetzinho 23
Profile Joined June 2012
Germany39 Posts
June 10 2012 02:42 GMT
#106
The game is so bad. The exploiting and botting ruins it completly!
Zocat
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany2229 Posts
June 10 2012 03:12 GMT
#107
On June 10 2012 11:41 NotSorry wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2012 11:33 skyR wrote:
On June 10 2012 11:12 Tula wrote:
Curious question but CAN they even wipe the "ladder" (what ladder btw) in DIII?
I must admit i haven't bothered reading the TOS, and I definitly don't intend to, but with the RMAH is it even possible to reset? Some people will obviously spend money on their gear (hopefully, otherwise that will have been a giant waste of ressources) so I'd imagine they will be pretty brassed off if Blizzard simply says, well let's start a new season everyone back to level 1.


Blizzard has already said that there won't be a reset.

They said they don't intend to atm, but I'm sure they also did not intend for this level of abuse this early.

Fine don't do a wipe, just make a Ladder and give people an option to play on it or not. I bet the vast majority would move to the new ladder.


Yeah, make a "free for all" system where every current char is moved to.
Start a ladder/season where everyone has to start from the beginning (no money, no chars, ... ).
As soon as one season ends move every character to the "free for all" system (so you can keep playing those chars).

Personally, I'm slightly annoyed (not mad but crumpy^^) that I started a week late (stupid RL) and also rolled a monk 1st (now playing a DH - thank you Kulle!). Full immunity (SS), pre-maghda chests, oasis chests, other Act 3 & 4 stuff - missed all of it and people who "abused" those are so much ahead of my gearing progress. I'll never be able to catch up (unless I spend real money)

But I'm liking the group-dmg nerfs. Now my friends and me are actually able to play in a group (and not just farm chests^^).
furymonkey
Profile Joined December 2008
New Zealand1587 Posts
June 10 2012 04:44 GMT
#108
On June 10 2012 12:12 Zocat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2012 11:41 NotSorry wrote:
On June 10 2012 11:33 skyR wrote:
On June 10 2012 11:12 Tula wrote:
Curious question but CAN they even wipe the "ladder" (what ladder btw) in DIII?
I must admit i haven't bothered reading the TOS, and I definitly don't intend to, but with the RMAH is it even possible to reset? Some people will obviously spend money on their gear (hopefully, otherwise that will have been a giant waste of ressources) so I'd imagine they will be pretty brassed off if Blizzard simply says, well let's start a new season everyone back to level 1.


Blizzard has already said that there won't be a reset.

They said they don't intend to atm, but I'm sure they also did not intend for this level of abuse this early.

Fine don't do a wipe, just make a Ladder and give people an option to play on it or not. I bet the vast majority would move to the new ladder.


Yeah, make a "free for all" system where every current char is moved to.
Start a ladder/season where everyone has to start from the beginning (no money, no chars, ... ).
As soon as one season ends move every character to the "free for all" system (so you can keep playing those chars).

Personally, I'm slightly annoyed (not mad but crumpy^^) that I started a week late (stupid RL) and also rolled a monk 1st (now playing a DH - thank you Kulle!). Full immunity (SS), pre-maghda chests, oasis chests, other Act 3 & 4 stuff - missed all of it and people who "abused" those are so much ahead of my gearing progress. I'll never be able to catch up (unless I spend real money)

But I'm liking the group-dmg nerfs. Now my friends and me are actually able to play in a group (and not just farm chests^^).


What do you mean ahead? There isn't some sort of race so why does it matter?
Leenock the Punisher
Zocat
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany2229 Posts
June 10 2012 05:03 GMT
#109
On June 10 2012 13:44 furymonkey wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2012 12:12 Zocat wrote:
On June 10 2012 11:41 NotSorry wrote:
On June 10 2012 11:33 skyR wrote:
On June 10 2012 11:12 Tula wrote:
Curious question but CAN they even wipe the "ladder" (what ladder btw) in DIII?
I must admit i haven't bothered reading the TOS, and I definitly don't intend to, but with the RMAH is it even possible to reset? Some people will obviously spend money on their gear (hopefully, otherwise that will have been a giant waste of ressources) so I'd imagine they will be pretty brassed off if Blizzard simply says, well let's start a new season everyone back to level 1.


Blizzard has already said that there won't be a reset.

They said they don't intend to atm, but I'm sure they also did not intend for this level of abuse this early.

Fine don't do a wipe, just make a Ladder and give people an option to play on it or not. I bet the vast majority would move to the new ladder.


Yeah, make a "free for all" system where every current char is moved to.
Start a ladder/season where everyone has to start from the beginning (no money, no chars, ... ).
As soon as one season ends move every character to the "free for all" system (so you can keep playing those chars).

Personally, I'm slightly annoyed (not mad but crumpy^^) that I started a week late (stupid RL) and also rolled a monk 1st (now playing a DH - thank you Kulle!). Full immunity (SS), pre-maghda chests, oasis chests, other Act 3 & 4 stuff - missed all of it and people who "abused" those are so much ahead of my gearing progress. I'll never be able to catch up (unless I spend real money)

But I'm liking the group-dmg nerfs. Now my friends and me are actually able to play in a group (and not just farm chests^^).


What do you mean ahead? There isn't some sort of race so why does it matter?


Ahead means ahead.
Never said anything about a race.
andrewlt
Profile Joined August 2009
United States7702 Posts
June 10 2012 05:41 GMT
#110
Serves them right for not doing a beta test. You'd think they'd have learned from D2 vanilla and Blackwing Lair. I think the C'thun encounter wasn't beta tested, either.

The sad part is, from a game systems design viewpoint, I think they did a lot of things right. This game improves upon D2 in a lot of ways. But without a beta test, the numbers were clearly flawed.
NotSorry
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States6722 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-10 06:01:30
June 10 2012 06:01 GMT
#111
C'thun was purposely made to be unkillable to cockblock people and buy them time while they worked on Naxx. D3 is just not caring.
We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men. - Orwell
rezoacken
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada2719 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-10 06:08:21
June 10 2012 06:07 GMT
#112
On June 10 2012 14:41 andrewlt wrote:
Serves them right for not doing a beta test. You'd think they'd have learned from D2 vanilla and Blackwing Lair. I think the C'thun encounter wasn't beta tested, either.

The sad part is, from a game systems design viewpoint, I think they did a lot of things right. This game improves upon D2 in a lot of ways. But without a beta test, the numbers were clearly flawed.


Yeah game may be fine tuned in a few months but right now... /facepalm. And releasing an untested game like this don't go well with Blizzard legendary slowness at fixing/patching.
Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.
Silidons
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States2813 Posts
June 10 2012 15:19 GMT
#113
BWL and AQ40 were the 2 best raids of all time also.
"God fights on the side with the best artillery." - Napoleon Bonaparte
Warpath
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada1242 Posts
June 10 2012 15:24 GMT
#114
No collision = aspect farming slightly more difficult. ahwel
Osteriet
Profile Joined November 2011
Denmark149 Posts
June 10 2012 15:32 GMT
#115
Has the new ilvl - loot chances gone into effect yet?
Tula
Profile Joined December 2010
Austria1544 Posts
June 10 2012 15:36 GMT
#116
On June 11 2012 00:19 Silidons wrote:
BWL and AQ40 were the 2 best raids of all time also.


AQ40 was definitly, but 2 encounters in it were definitly broken in a way that was not intended at release. At that time i was a Guild leader of one of the guilds which kept trying to find a way to kill c'thun but until they hotfixed him it was flat out impossible. After the fix 12 guilds killed him on the first evening.

The twin emperors were still broken at the time I quit Wow, but in a good way (you could kill them by sticking all DPS to the physical guy instead of trying to tank the magic guy with a Warlock which was the intended design).

Still the point remains, once upon a time Blizzard had a reputation of releasing the most polished games possible. Nowadays they seem to release beta versions after nearly a year of open/semi closed betas....
Rowa
Profile Joined July 2010
Belgium962 Posts
June 10 2012 15:37 GMT
#117
Maybe I'm on a lucky streak but it seems that item drop rates were improved byt a lot Oo... I get automatic rare from elites and i don't even put my MF stuff on. Weird.
♞ To obtain a bird's eyes is to turn a blizzard to a breeze ♞
skyR
Profile Joined July 2009
Canada13817 Posts
June 10 2012 15:43 GMT
#118
It's RNG. I don't get shit.
TheRealDudeMan
Profile Joined April 2011
United States213 Posts
June 10 2012 18:27 GMT
#119
Been doing Butcher runs for about a week now. 2 million gold richer and 12 legendary sitting in my stash. Is blizzard going to fix follower DPS? My templar has like 1900 strength on the stats part and a 500 dps one hander that I found but he still only does about 1.4k
"They claim that we violent. We named after Tyrants. This revolution won't be televised we keep it silent."
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
June 10 2012 18:46 GMT
#120
What's a good class to play with a Demon Hunter in Hardcore mode?
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 45 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings121
CranKy Ducklings SOOP51
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko315
SHIN 198
ProTech135
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37789
Bisu 1705
Hyuk 1618
Shuttle 1397
EffOrt 413
Mind 322
Larva 321
firebathero 261
Mini 250
Soma 198
[ Show more ]
ZerO 171
Last 146
Hm[arnc] 99
Leta 90
Zeus 76
Pusan 60
hero 56
Hyun 52
Killer 45
Sexy 42
Trap 40
Bale 36
ToSsGirL 27
PianO 26
Aegong 25
sorry 20
zelot 19
yabsab 12
JulyZerg 10
Noble 8
Sacsri 7
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc2915
qojqva1542
Dendi1101
XaKoH 404
XcaliburYe390
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1543
crisheroes368
Other Games
gofns35064
singsing2618
B2W.Neo1029
Happy290
DeMusliM246
ToD125
Livibee124
Mew2King102
ArmadaUGS54
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream150
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 71
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8995
League of Legends
• Jankos1652
Other Games
• WagamamaTV247
Upcoming Events
FEL
3h 20m
AI Arena Tournament
4h 20m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6h 20m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
21h 20m
INu's Battles
23h 20m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 21h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.