• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:38
CEST 14:38
KST 21:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)65Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13677 users

June 26th -- Diablo III Patch 1.0.3a – v.1.0.3. 10235 - P…

Forum Index > Diablo 3
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 43 44 45 Next All
Maero
Profile Joined December 2007
349 Posts
June 09 2012 18:12 GMT
#41
On June 10 2012 02:57 FallDownMarigold wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2012 02:54 NotSorry wrote:
On June 10 2012 02:37 awu25 wrote:
On June 10 2012 02:11 diophan wrote:
On June 10 2012 02:09 NotSorry wrote:
On June 10 2012 01:44 awu25 wrote:
On June 10 2012 01:41 BeMannerDuPenner wrote:
On June 10 2012 01:34 Chairman Ray wrote:
I like the changes. Ideally, I want the best farming method to be just playing an act from start to finish. I think it will be more fun that way. If I have to do pot smashing or chest runs day after day, I will pull out my hair.


leveling fixes suck tho. sorry i dont want to play the same easy shit for the 20th time just to have the character i want.

farming is one thing. leveling is a totally different story.

I guess you want an option where when you get to 60, they give you level 60's of all the other characters?

hell ya you know how much extra shit I would sell to people who are like "well I guess I have the char might as well put gear on it"


Luckily I got in an exploited on all my accounts to get a bunch of 60s in about 2hours each, still not as boring as playing the game, but very close.


Sounds like you're really enjoying Diablo 3

This is the guy who says the game is complete trash yet apparently has a ton of 60's and was trying to trade gold for D3 accounts

Yep and I did it all while catching up on my work, sleep, netflix and putting in 3 to 4 hours daily at the gym ^ ^



you are such an awesome bro, brah


pretty sure he plays for the denver nuggets
NotSorry
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States6722 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-09 18:13:43
June 09 2012 18:12 GMT
#42
On June 10 2012 03:08 Gaslo wrote:
Blah, i think it will take me years to level my DH from 50 to 60 now, when you cant kulle it. :I I really like inferno, but all before that is kinda meh, at least when i have already done everything twice. :|

edit: Like its really hard to enjoy pre inferno levels, when its so boring. You cant die, if you play with both hands, or couple of rare occasions, so that level 50->60 is just time consuming, nothing else. I doubt anyone leveled up their chars the normal way after a few weeks of the ladder in D2, and the game still worked out fine. Let people have a faster way to get to the endgame content, if you only make the endgame content (=items) interesting. At least in D2 you could get awesome drops even in normal, and start of mare. :#



Thats why selling leveling jobs is such good business, and with a simple to use set up you can level 3 characters at a time with 1 rusher, takes ~2hours to get them all to 60.
We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men. - Orwell
TheBrow
Profile Joined June 2012
Germany47 Posts
June 09 2012 18:18 GMT
#43
Sorry but the "fixes" are a joke. Blizzard fucks up Inferno and forced you to do things like that. You can't progress in Act2+ as Barb if you don't got like 3 Legendaries together with -25% Melee/Elitedmg reduction and ~1000 resist.
Blizzard fucked this game up so bad.

Just don't touch the game until 1.0.3 - its just no fun at all right now, so bad!
Ozcollo
Profile Joined July 2011
United States154 Posts
June 09 2012 18:36 GMT
#44
I'm at a loss as to where to actually farm now. I never farmed vases/pots but i did hunt resplendent chests in act 3. Those have been nerfed as well. Any ideas of where I can actually farm now? It seems like every spot i can think of has been nerfed to hell.
NotSorry
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States6722 Posts
June 09 2012 18:50 GMT
#45
On June 10 2012 03:36 Ozcollo wrote:
I'm at a loss as to where to actually farm now. I never farmed vases/pots but i did hunt resplendent chests in act 3. Those have been nerfed as well. Any ideas of where I can actually farm now? It seems like every spot i can think of has been nerfed to hell.

Really depends on your class and gear level atm, and if you plan on playing or scripting, there are still plenty of 400-500k+/hour locations.
We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men. - Orwell
diophan
Profile Joined September 2011
United States1018 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-09 18:59:31
June 09 2012 18:57 GMT
#46
On June 10 2012 03:36 Ozcollo wrote:
I'm at a loss as to where to actually farm now. I never farmed vases/pots but i did hunt resplendent chests in act 3. Those have been nerfed as well. Any ideas of where I can actually farm now? It seems like every spot i can think of has been nerfed to hell.


5 stack NV -> siegebreaker but actually kill the mobs instead of afking while Tyrael kills them You can make about 1mil/hour if your gear is good.
thoradycus
Profile Joined August 2010
Malaysia3262 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-09 18:59:58
June 09 2012 18:58 GMT
#47
So....whats the use of having tyrael with you since he damages for 1k? lol

It defeats the whole purpose of him being with you...you know, actually helping in battle? :/
As someone said, "disable" him when you are dead, like your followers.
Na_Dann_Ma_GoGo
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany2959 Posts
June 09 2012 19:03 GMT
#48
Uhm he's just a story progression part, I don't see why he would be supposed to help us in Inferno? I mean I considered this a slip on their side anyways.
WrathBringerReturns said: No no no. Sarcasm is detected in the voice. When this forum is riddled with stupidity, you think I can tell every post apart? Fair enough it was intended sarcastically, was it obvious? Of course not.
Goetzinho 23
Profile Joined June 2012
Germany39 Posts
June 09 2012 19:06 GMT
#49
The game is just completly fucked up in all parts. Just wait until 1.1 - right now the game is a waste of time!
NotSorry
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States6722 Posts
June 09 2012 19:07 GMT
#50
Just wait for the beta to finish, I'm sure they will fix all of this before release.
We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men. - Orwell
Na_Dann_Ma_GoGo
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany2959 Posts
June 09 2012 19:10 GMT
#51
On June 10 2012 04:07 NotSorry wrote:
Just wait for the beta to finish, I'm sure they will fix all of this before release.


They did just fix this shit in case you didn't notice.

I love how you keep calling this game bad and whenever the devs fix exploits and the like you get mad nontheless.

But yeh, you're just playing this game all day long because it's bad after all. Didn't you want to play Path of Exile or s.th.?
WrathBringerReturns said: No no no. Sarcasm is detected in the voice. When this forum is riddled with stupidity, you think I can tell every post apart? Fair enough it was intended sarcastically, was it obvious? Of course not.
diophan
Profile Joined September 2011
United States1018 Posts
June 09 2012 19:14 GMT
#52
On June 10 2012 04:10 Na_Dann_Ma_GoGo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2012 04:07 NotSorry wrote:
Just wait for the beta to finish, I'm sure they will fix all of this before release.


They did just fix this shit in case you didn't notice.

I love how you keep calling this game bad and whenever the devs fix exploits and the like you get mad nontheless.

But yeh, you're just playing this game all day long because it's bad after all. Didn't you want to play Path of Exile or s.th.?


Some people are really adept at not having fun and complaining.
NotSorry
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States6722 Posts
June 09 2012 19:18 GMT
#53
On June 10 2012 04:10 Na_Dann_Ma_GoGo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2012 04:07 NotSorry wrote:
Just wait for the beta to finish, I'm sure they will fix all of this before release.


They did just fix this shit in case you didn't notice.

I love how you keep calling this game bad and whenever the devs fix exploits and the like you get mad nontheless.

But yeh, you're just playing this game all day long because it's bad after all. Didn't you want to play Path of Exile or s.th.?

I still play plenty of PoE and TL2 betas, the perks of having multiple computers.
We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men. - Orwell
BnK
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States538 Posts
June 09 2012 19:21 GMT
#54
Not sure about this but if you let Tyrael hits elites, unless they are vampiric, they won't restore to full health again after you are back (18+ sec revive time).
Daozzt
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1263 Posts
June 09 2012 20:03 GMT
#55
Ah man, Tyreal's collision was the only redeemable thing about him. Him and mystic ally clogging up doorways was pretty awesome while it lasted.
Ozcollo
Profile Joined July 2011
United States154 Posts
June 09 2012 20:12 GMT
#56
On June 10 2012 03:57 diophan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2012 03:36 Ozcollo wrote:
I'm at a loss as to where to actually farm now. I never farmed vases/pots but i did hunt resplendent chests in act 3. Those have been nerfed as well. Any ideas of where I can actually farm now? It seems like every spot i can think of has been nerfed to hell.


5 stack NV -> siegebreaker but actually kill the mobs instead of afking while Tyrael kills them You can make about 1mil/hour if your gear is good.


I'm a wizard with 49.5k Hit Points and 53k Damage. I'm reasonably geared I think. I hate to further bother but where do you usually start your run, the first bridge? Also, there are just some packs that I can't handle still, lol.
rezoacken
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada2719 Posts
June 09 2012 20:21 GMT
#57
On June 10 2012 05:12 Ozcollo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2012 03:57 diophan wrote:
On June 10 2012 03:36 Ozcollo wrote:
I'm at a loss as to where to actually farm now. I never farmed vases/pots but i did hunt resplendent chests in act 3. Those have been nerfed as well. Any ideas of where I can actually farm now? It seems like every spot i can think of has been nerfed to hell.


5 stack NV -> siegebreaker but actually kill the mobs instead of afking while Tyrael kills them You can make about 1mil/hour if your gear is good.


I'm a wizard with 49.5k Hit Points and 53k Damage. I'm reasonably geared I think. I hate to further bother but where do you usually start your run, the first bridge? Also, there are just some packs that I can't handle still, lol.


Take the last quest point "Kill Siegebreaker", you need to have killed him once to be able to do that. The waypoint just before siegebreaker will be available to you and then you just get 5 stacks in areas you feel most comfortable with.
Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.
diophan
Profile Joined September 2011
United States1018 Posts
June 09 2012 20:21 GMT
#58
On June 10 2012 05:12 Ozcollo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2012 03:57 diophan wrote:
On June 10 2012 03:36 Ozcollo wrote:
I'm at a loss as to where to actually farm now. I never farmed vases/pots but i did hunt resplendent chests in act 3. Those have been nerfed as well. Any ideas of where I can actually farm now? It seems like every spot i can think of has been nerfed to hell.


5 stack NV -> siegebreaker but actually kill the mobs instead of afking while Tyrael kills them You can make about 1mil/hour if your gear is good.


I'm a wizard with 49.5k Hit Points and 53k Damage. I'm reasonably geared I think. I hate to further bother but where do you usually start your run, the first bridge? Also, there are just some packs that I can't handle still, lol.


You have the same stats as me basically. I start at Rakkis and backtrack to check for an elite pack and there's a dungeon there too that sometimes has one. Then I go forward from Rakkis to check for the underbridge. Check the keep level 1 for that chest, then down to level 2. In level 2 there is a 100% chest but it's in a random location. You can pick up all your remaining NV stacks there and hopefully the chest as well.
snarl
Profile Joined July 2004
Canada812 Posts
June 09 2012 20:25 GMT
#59
Do you guys usually skip elite Soul Ripper packs or what? those things just decimate me
Deleted User 47542
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
1484 Posts
June 09 2012 20:29 GMT
#60
You just have to get lucky with drops doing act 3/4 runs. You can farm for 6 hours and get absolute shit. You can farm 1 hour, and find a 1.1k 700 lof one hander and make 20mil+. On average 10 hours should easily net you over 10mil gold as long as your luck isn't absolute shit, assuming your gear isn't complete shit.

Prev 1 2 3 4 5 43 44 45 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings111
CranKy Ducklings SOOP51
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko309
SHIN 198
ProTech138
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37789
Bisu 1705
Hyuk 1618
Shuttle 1397
EffOrt 413
Mind 322
Larva 321
firebathero 261
Mini 250
Soma 198
[ Show more ]
ZerO 171
Last 146
Hm[arnc] 99
Leta 90
Zeus 76
Pusan 60
hero 56
Hyun 52
Killer 45
Sexy 42
Trap 40
Bale 36
ToSsGirL 27
PianO 26
Aegong 25
sorry 20
zelot 19
yabsab 12
JulyZerg 10
Noble 8
Sacsri 7
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc2541
qojqva1382
Dendi1101
XcaliburYe421
XaKoH 414
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1559
crisheroes359
Other Games
gofns32442
singsing2579
B2W.Neo1076
Happy290
DeMusliM260
Livibee130
ToD119
Mew2King108
ArmadaUGS47
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream165
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 65
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8817
League of Legends
• Jankos1630
Other Games
• WagamamaTV247
Upcoming Events
FEL
3h 22m
AI Arena Tournament
4h 22m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6h 22m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
21h 22m
INu's Battles
23h 22m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 21h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.