• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:09
CEST 16:09
KST 23:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9986 users

June 26th -- Diablo III Patch 1.0.3a – v.1.0.3. 10235 - P…

Forum Index > Diablo 3
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 43 44 45 Next All
red_b
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1267 Posts
June 09 2012 16:30 GMT
#21
interesting.

blizz going down the "play the game the way we want you to, or else" path. honestly and truly, tell me how people chest farming is bad for us? what it really has done is pushed the gold prices on items down a lot for those of us who dont play that much.

and if they were going to nerf Tyrael, why not go ahead and adjust the elite/champion hp/dmg at the same time? I still have a suspicion that any inferno nerfs will be more psychological than of actual significance.
Those small maps were like a boxing match in a phone booth.
adwodon
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom592 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-09 16:35:51
June 09 2012 16:32 GMT
#22
On June 10 2012 01:30 red_b wrote:
interesting.

blizz going down the "play the game the way we want you to, or else" path. honestly and truly, tell me how people chest farming is bad for us? what it really has done is pushed the gold prices on items down a lot for those of us who dont play that much.

and if they were going to nerf Tyrael, why not go ahead and adjust the elite/champion hp/dmg at the same time? I still have a suspicion that any inferno nerfs will be more psychological than of actual significance.


Please explain to me how allowing a small section of the community to excessively farm gold is good for us? It will push down gold prices for when RMAH comes out, but more gold in circulation means higher prices on GAH for everyone else. It may appear to put down prices on GAH for you now but in future it will be a hinderance, see all that gold for those items is going to a small subset of people so now when really nice items come out and people are throwing around their 100's of millions earned through chest / crypts farming you'll be sitting on your ass with sub standard gear.

Good move if you ask me, if people want to go around smashing pots for a safe coin they can, its just that now its not more efficient than Butcher runs... that's entirely sensible.
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
June 09 2012 16:34 GMT
#23
I like the changes. Ideally, I want the best farming method to be just playing an act from start to finish. I think it will be more fun that way. If I have to do pot smashing or chest runs day after day, I will pull out my hair.
BeMannerDuPenner
Profile Blog Joined April 2004
Germany5638 Posts
June 09 2012 16:41 GMT
#24
On June 10 2012 01:34 Chairman Ray wrote:
I like the changes. Ideally, I want the best farming method to be just playing an act from start to finish. I think it will be more fun that way. If I have to do pot smashing or chest runs day after day, I will pull out my hair.


leveling fixes suck tho. sorry i dont want to play the same easy shit for the 20th time just to have the character i want.

farming is one thing. leveling is a totally different story.
life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery
awu25
Profile Joined April 2010
United States2003 Posts
June 09 2012 16:44 GMT
#25
On June 10 2012 01:41 BeMannerDuPenner wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2012 01:34 Chairman Ray wrote:
I like the changes. Ideally, I want the best farming method to be just playing an act from start to finish. I think it will be more fun that way. If I have to do pot smashing or chest runs day after day, I will pull out my hair.


leveling fixes suck tho. sorry i dont want to play the same easy shit for the 20th time just to have the character i want.

farming is one thing. leveling is a totally different story.

I guess you want an option where when you get to 60, they give you level 60's of all the other characters?
drivec
Profile Joined May 2009
United States354 Posts
June 09 2012 16:45 GMT
#26
not so great of changes if you spent millions on gold find gear and havnt made your money back
starcraft is chess at warp speed
diophan
Profile Joined September 2011
United States1018 Posts
June 09 2012 16:47 GMT
#27
On June 10 2012 01:45 drivec wrote:
not so great of changes if you spent millions on gold find gear and havnt made your money back


I'm sorry but it should have been pretty clear the "break vases to earn 400k/hr" thing was going to get nerfed hard. I do think it's silly they didn't just disable Tyrael from attacking while you're dead instead though.
nikj
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada669 Posts
June 09 2012 16:49 GMT
#28
I knew I should have stayed up last night and finished power leveling my doc and my buddy to 60. It was a good run ZK at least I'm only 3.5 bars from 60 and my buddy is 56. I guess we will grind the rest of the way, unless there is still a spot that gives good xp/h?
Y'know sometimes people ask me y'know like "What's your religion and stuff?" And I'm like "y' know it's like RTS." Uh, and they're like, "What's that?" And I'm like, "Y'know it's kinda like, kinda like Buddism."
awu25
Profile Joined April 2010
United States2003 Posts
June 09 2012 16:52 GMT
#29
On June 10 2012 01:49 nikj wrote:
I knew I should have stayed up last night and finished power leveling my doc and my buddy to 60. It was a good run ZK at least I'm only 3.5 bars from 60 and my buddy is 56. I guess we will grind the rest of the way, unless there is still a spot that gives good xp/h?

Just do Act 4 Quest 1 in public games
OoFuzer
Profile Joined July 2008
Chile436 Posts
June 09 2012 16:59 GMT
#30
On June 10 2012 01:52 awu25 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2012 01:49 nikj wrote:
I knew I should have stayed up last night and finished power leveling my doc and my buddy to 60. It was a good run ZK at least I'm only 3.5 bars from 60 and my buddy is 56. I guess we will grind the rest of the way, unless there is still a spot that gives good xp/h?

Just do Act 4 Quest 1 in public games

Or orad of alcarnus quest in act 2. Easiest way to farm xp.
trinxified
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada7774 Posts
June 09 2012 17:01 GMT
#31
On June 10 2012 01:59 OoFuzer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2012 01:52 awu25 wrote:
On June 10 2012 01:49 nikj wrote:
I knew I should have stayed up last night and finished power leveling my doc and my buddy to 60. It was a good run ZK at least I'm only 3.5 bars from 60 and my buddy is 56. I guess we will grind the rest of the way, unless there is still a spot that gives good xp/h?

Just do Act 4 Quest 1 in public games

Or orad of alcarnus quest in act 2. Easiest way to farm xp.


That's nerfed now too. Alcarnus quest doesn't give the xp anymore either.
NotSorry
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States6722 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-09 17:10:03
June 09 2012 17:09 GMT
#32
On June 10 2012 01:44 awu25 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2012 01:41 BeMannerDuPenner wrote:
On June 10 2012 01:34 Chairman Ray wrote:
I like the changes. Ideally, I want the best farming method to be just playing an act from start to finish. I think it will be more fun that way. If I have to do pot smashing or chest runs day after day, I will pull out my hair.


leveling fixes suck tho. sorry i dont want to play the same easy shit for the 20th time just to have the character i want.

farming is one thing. leveling is a totally different story.

I guess you want an option where when you get to 60, they give you level 60's of all the other characters?

hell ya you know how much extra shit I would sell to people who are like "well I guess I have the char might as well put gear on it"


Luckily I got in an exploited on all my accounts to get a bunch of 60s in about 2hours each, still not as boring as playing the game, but very close.
We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men. - Orwell
diophan
Profile Joined September 2011
United States1018 Posts
June 09 2012 17:11 GMT
#33
On June 10 2012 02:09 NotSorry wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2012 01:44 awu25 wrote:
On June 10 2012 01:41 BeMannerDuPenner wrote:
On June 10 2012 01:34 Chairman Ray wrote:
I like the changes. Ideally, I want the best farming method to be just playing an act from start to finish. I think it will be more fun that way. If I have to do pot smashing or chest runs day after day, I will pull out my hair.


leveling fixes suck tho. sorry i dont want to play the same easy shit for the 20th time just to have the character i want.

farming is one thing. leveling is a totally different story.

I guess you want an option where when you get to 60, they give you level 60's of all the other characters?

hell ya you know how much extra shit I would sell to people who are like "well I guess I have the char might as well put gear on it"


Luckily I got in an exploited on all my accounts to get a bunch of 60s in about 2hours each, still not as boring as playing the game, but very close.


Sounds like you're really enjoying Diablo 3
BeMannerDuPenner
Profile Blog Joined April 2004
Germany5638 Posts
June 09 2012 17:16 GMT
#34
On June 10 2012 01:44 awu25 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2012 01:41 BeMannerDuPenner wrote:
On June 10 2012 01:34 Chairman Ray wrote:
I like the changes. Ideally, I want the best farming method to be just playing an act from start to finish. I think it will be more fun that way. If I have to do pot smashing or chest runs day after day, I will pull out my hair.


leveling fixes suck tho. sorry i dont want to play the same easy shit for the 20th time just to have the character i want.

farming is one thing. leveling is a totally different story.

I guess you want an option where when you get to 60, they give you level 60's of all the other characters?


the methods were far from free

and i would greatly welcome options to hugely boost the speed by spending gold or using inferno items.

it just takes stupidly long to get to 60 in regular ways. its totally fine on the first char, after that evrything but inferno is trivial and nothing but a 30+ hour long grind.
life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery
Hizzay
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada31 Posts
June 09 2012 17:16 GMT
#35
They fixed the a3 q1 power leveling too. And my DH was so close to 60 too
awu25
Profile Joined April 2010
United States2003 Posts
June 09 2012 17:37 GMT
#36
On June 10 2012 02:11 diophan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2012 02:09 NotSorry wrote:
On June 10 2012 01:44 awu25 wrote:
On June 10 2012 01:41 BeMannerDuPenner wrote:
On June 10 2012 01:34 Chairman Ray wrote:
I like the changes. Ideally, I want the best farming method to be just playing an act from start to finish. I think it will be more fun that way. If I have to do pot smashing or chest runs day after day, I will pull out my hair.


leveling fixes suck tho. sorry i dont want to play the same easy shit for the 20th time just to have the character i want.

farming is one thing. leveling is a totally different story.

I guess you want an option where when you get to 60, they give you level 60's of all the other characters?

hell ya you know how much extra shit I would sell to people who are like "well I guess I have the char might as well put gear on it"


Luckily I got in an exploited on all my accounts to get a bunch of 60s in about 2hours each, still not as boring as playing the game, but very close.


Sounds like you're really enjoying Diablo 3

This is the guy who says the game is complete trash yet apparently has a ton of 60's and was trying to trade gold for D3 accounts
NotSorry
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States6722 Posts
June 09 2012 17:54 GMT
#37
On June 10 2012 02:37 awu25 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2012 02:11 diophan wrote:
On June 10 2012 02:09 NotSorry wrote:
On June 10 2012 01:44 awu25 wrote:
On June 10 2012 01:41 BeMannerDuPenner wrote:
On June 10 2012 01:34 Chairman Ray wrote:
I like the changes. Ideally, I want the best farming method to be just playing an act from start to finish. I think it will be more fun that way. If I have to do pot smashing or chest runs day after day, I will pull out my hair.


leveling fixes suck tho. sorry i dont want to play the same easy shit for the 20th time just to have the character i want.

farming is one thing. leveling is a totally different story.

I guess you want an option where when you get to 60, they give you level 60's of all the other characters?

hell ya you know how much extra shit I would sell to people who are like "well I guess I have the char might as well put gear on it"


Luckily I got in an exploited on all my accounts to get a bunch of 60s in about 2hours each, still not as boring as playing the game, but very close.


Sounds like you're really enjoying Diablo 3

This is the guy who says the game is complete trash yet apparently has a ton of 60's and was trying to trade gold for D3 accounts

Yep and I did it all while catching up on my work, sleep, netflix and putting in 3 to 4 hours daily at the gym ^ ^
We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men. - Orwell
FallDownMarigold
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States3710 Posts
June 09 2012 17:57 GMT
#38
On June 10 2012 02:54 NotSorry wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2012 02:37 awu25 wrote:
On June 10 2012 02:11 diophan wrote:
On June 10 2012 02:09 NotSorry wrote:
On June 10 2012 01:44 awu25 wrote:
On June 10 2012 01:41 BeMannerDuPenner wrote:
On June 10 2012 01:34 Chairman Ray wrote:
I like the changes. Ideally, I want the best farming method to be just playing an act from start to finish. I think it will be more fun that way. If I have to do pot smashing or chest runs day after day, I will pull out my hair.


leveling fixes suck tho. sorry i dont want to play the same easy shit for the 20th time just to have the character i want.

farming is one thing. leveling is a totally different story.

I guess you want an option where when you get to 60, they give you level 60's of all the other characters?

hell ya you know how much extra shit I would sell to people who are like "well I guess I have the char might as well put gear on it"


Luckily I got in an exploited on all my accounts to get a bunch of 60s in about 2hours each, still not as boring as playing the game, but very close.


Sounds like you're really enjoying Diablo 3

This is the guy who says the game is complete trash yet apparently has a ton of 60's and was trying to trade gold for D3 accounts

Yep and I did it all while catching up on my work, sleep, netflix and putting in 3 to 4 hours daily at the gym ^ ^



you are such an awesome bro, brah
NotSorry
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States6722 Posts
June 09 2012 17:59 GMT
#39
On June 10 2012 02:57 FallDownMarigold wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2012 02:54 NotSorry wrote:
On June 10 2012 02:37 awu25 wrote:
On June 10 2012 02:11 diophan wrote:
On June 10 2012 02:09 NotSorry wrote:
On June 10 2012 01:44 awu25 wrote:
On June 10 2012 01:41 BeMannerDuPenner wrote:
On June 10 2012 01:34 Chairman Ray wrote:
I like the changes. Ideally, I want the best farming method to be just playing an act from start to finish. I think it will be more fun that way. If I have to do pot smashing or chest runs day after day, I will pull out my hair.


leveling fixes suck tho. sorry i dont want to play the same easy shit for the 20th time just to have the character i want.

farming is one thing. leveling is a totally different story.

I guess you want an option where when you get to 60, they give you level 60's of all the other characters?

hell ya you know how much extra shit I would sell to people who are like "well I guess I have the char might as well put gear on it"


Luckily I got in an exploited on all my accounts to get a bunch of 60s in about 2hours each, still not as boring as playing the game, but very close.


Sounds like you're really enjoying Diablo 3

This is the guy who says the game is complete trash yet apparently has a ton of 60's and was trying to trade gold for D3 accounts

Yep and I did it all while catching up on my work, sleep, netflix and putting in 3 to 4 hours daily at the gym ^ ^



you are such an awesome bro, brah

Thanks, I enjoy my life too. Too bad my house boat gets shitty internet v_v
We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men. - Orwell
Gaslo
Profile Joined February 2011
Finland951 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-09 18:16:50
June 09 2012 18:08 GMT
#40
Blah, i think it will take me years to level my DH from 50 to 60 now, when you cant kulle it. :I I really like inferno, but all before that is kinda meh, at least when i have already done everything twice. :|

edit: Like its really hard to enjoy pre inferno levels, when its so boring. You cant die, if you play with both hands, or couple of rare occasions, so level 50->60 is just time consuming, nothing else. I doubt anyone leveled up their chars the normal way after a few weeks of the ladder in D2, and the game still worked out fine. Let people have a faster way to get to the endgame content, if you only make the endgame content (=items) interesting. At least in D2 you could get awesome drops even in normal, and start of mare. :#
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 43 44 45 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
SHIN 294
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SHIN 294
mouzHeroMarine 284
ProTech137
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 40478
Bisu 2915
Shuttle 1668
Hyuk 1610
Mini 717
EffOrt 656
Larva 450
Soma 324
firebathero 239
ZerO 208
[ Show more ]
hero 130
Last 98
Zeus 69
Pusan 54
Sexy 54
Killer 53
Hyun 53
Trap 37
Mong 36
Bale 36
Hm[arnc] 30
ToSsGirL 27
Aegong 25
PianO 25
sorry 24
zelot 16
Rock 13
yabsab 13
Noble 12
Sacsri 9
JulyZerg 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6855
qojqva1661
Dendi949
Counter-Strike
fl0m1237
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1310
crisheroes903
Liquid`Hasu496
Lowko369
Other Games
gofns45404
singsing2616
B2W.Neo1364
DeMusliM259
Livibee178
Hui .161
Liquid`VortiX135
ArmadaUGS84
Mew2King82
Beastyqt68
KnowMe45
elazer33
CosmosSc2 21
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream62
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 42
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 6992
League of Legends
• Jankos1934
Other Games
• WagamamaTV212
Upcoming Events
FEL
1h 51m
AI Arena Tournament
2h 51m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4h 51m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 51m
INu's Battles
21h 51m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.