• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:37
CEST 10:37
KST 17:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10170 users

June 26th -- Diablo III Patch 1.0.3a – v.1.0.3. 10235 - P…

Forum Index > Diablo 3
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 45 Next All
darkcloud8282
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada776 Posts
June 19 2012 19:34 GMT
#341
On June 20 2012 04:32 Coolness53 wrote:
So how much easier is inferno?

Basically elites are really easy now and some bosses have gotten harder cause people are pure tank and don't have enough DPS to finish it off before enrage timers.
nOlifeTERRAN
Profile Joined September 2010
United States153 Posts
June 19 2012 19:50 GMT
#342
Kripp for the win on this patch hahaha CONGRATS BRO!!!!
Heh Stem
FakiVII
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany18 Posts
June 19 2012 19:51 GMT
#343
Didn't they want to improve the quality of legendary items? I can't find it in the patch notes.
skyR
Profile Joined July 2009
Canada13817 Posts
June 19 2012 19:52 GMT
#344
On June 20 2012 04:51 FakiVII wrote:
Didn't they want to improve the quality of legendary items? I can't find it in the patch notes.


That's 1.1, not 1.0.3.
No_Roo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States905 Posts
June 19 2012 19:54 GMT
#345
I'm a little concerned about the specific normal monster nerfs, seems like they're giving up a lot of ground and homogenizing the difficulty. Hopefully this trend doesn't continue.
(US) NoRoo.fighting
Yaotzin
Profile Joined August 2010
South Africa4280 Posts
June 19 2012 19:57 GMT
#346
Easier game with fun viable builds like meleesorc > hard game with 2-3 viable builds per class.
Vinski
Profile Joined November 2010
505 Posts
June 19 2012 20:00 GMT
#347
Has anyone here beaten ghom as a melee since the patch? I feel he is impossible
"Sound is in a bad marriage, instead of divorcing her and keeping half your shit, he just committed suicide"
Phael
Profile Joined May 2010
United States281 Posts
June 19 2012 20:00 GMT
#348
Hard game that required 2-3 viable builds per class that gradually expanded to 20+ builds per class as you collected better gear > this shitty nerf.
Yaotzin
Profile Joined August 2010
South Africa4280 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-19 20:02:24
June 19 2012 20:01 GMT
#349
That game never existed. Would've been nice if it did. As it was if you didn't have certain skills you simply couldn't progress at all.
Amui
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada10567 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-19 20:07:51
June 19 2012 20:03 GMT
#350
Damage in act 3 feels ~30% lower, but the aspd nerf really, really hurts. Feel spirit starved, less LoH, fewer interrupts and a pretty huge damage nerf for me despite not really stacking aspd that much. On the bright side though, molten hurts about as much as 2 stacked plagues prepatch(act3). Still think monks could use a little something though, because aspd was our best stat by far.


On June 20 2012 05:00 Vinski wrote:
Has anyone here beaten ghom as a melee since the patch? I feel he is impossible


I tried, don't quite have the dps to do it(I would've prepatch). Ended up short 4-800k short every time. I think what would fix the fight for melee's is that he waits like 5-10 secs before casting his first poison cloud, because otherwise it cuts off kiting paths for like the first minute of the fight. I think the enrage wasn't really tuned particularly well though, really feels like blizzard just pulled a time out of a hat, especially since melee spend 1/3 of the fight twiddling their thumbs.
Porouscloud - NA LoL
Yaotzin
Profile Joined August 2010
South Africa4280 Posts
June 19 2012 20:06 GMT
#351
You can have totally imba resists tho, that's your thang.
CTStalker
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Canada9720 Posts
June 19 2012 20:08 GMT
#352
the nerd tears pouring through the bnet forums are near palpable. hilarious
By the way, my name is Funk. I am not of your world
Phael
Profile Joined May 2010
United States281 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-19 20:11:03
June 19 2012 20:09 GMT
#353
On June 20 2012 05:01 Yaotzin wrote:
That game never existed. Would've been nice if it did. As it was if you didn't have certain skills you simply couldn't progress at all.


I'm fine with that. You min/max when you're super-undergeared to clear content above your level. That makes sense.

When you're kitted out in high level gear, you have a far greater selection available for you. When I was farming heart of sin these past few weeks, I'd try a new spec each run. Multiple runs have featured melee wizard builds with arcane orb - orbit, spectral blades, etc. They may have increased my run time to about 30 min instead of my usual 20, but it relieved the monotony. Generally, it took me about 10 seconds to kill a champion pack, the challenge was lasting long enough to do so.

I killed the butcher with nothing but thorns damage.

And yes, my gear was high level. It took time to farm and gear for it, and I reaped the benefits. 150k+ dps, 50% crit, 40k hp, 5k armor and 500 resist all. It didn't require weeks of no-life, as I do have a full time job among other distractions (such as raiding guilds who still insist on raiding DS sigh), but it still took time and effort.
Redox
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany24794 Posts
June 19 2012 20:10 GMT
#354
On June 20 2012 05:08 CTStalker wrote:
the nerd tears pouring through the bnet forums are near palpable. hilarious

What are they whining about mostly?
Off-season = best season
NB
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Netherlands12045 Posts
June 19 2012 20:13 GMT
#355
you could actually do pony land with 5 stacks without dying now.... WOW... my gears are all level 61-62 and i lost 10k dps due to the AS nerf and still be able to do this.... EZ
Im daed. Follow me @TL_NB
Yaotzin
Profile Joined August 2010
South Africa4280 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-19 20:18:14
June 19 2012 20:17 GMT
#356
On June 20 2012 05:09 Phael wrote:
And yes, my gear was high level. It took time to farm and gear for it, and I reaped the benefits. 150k+ dps, 50% crit, 40k hp, 5k armor and 500 resist all. It didn't require weeks of no-life, as I do have a full time job among other distractions (such as raiding guilds who still insist on raiding DS sigh), but it still took time and effort.

Regardless of the time it took, there are incredibly few people with stats like that. Yes, with gear like that options open up. But for 99% of the playerbase, there are just a few possible builds (energy armor, a slowing ability etc).

For now, when those sorts of stats aren't commonplace (I'm sure they will be someday), I think it's right to nerf a2+. They can do like they did with D2 though, and increase the difficulty over time, to compensate for such gear becoming more and more common. As it was, A2 on was a horror show for people with more mediocre gear. Getting through A2 with my crappy gear (I don't like using the AH much) was not fun.
Mysticesper
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1183 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-19 20:21:01
June 19 2012 20:19 GMT
#357
In regards to balancing IAS / Crit:

Yeah it's anecdotal due to my gear setup, but apparently it's working as intended, 1% IAS is about equal to 1% crit on my gear, instead of being blown way out of proportion like before.
[image loading]
EAGER-beaver
Profile Joined March 2004
Canada2799 Posts
June 19 2012 20:32 GMT
#358
On June 20 2012 03:02 matiK23 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2012 02:54 NotSorry wrote:
On June 10 2012 02:37 awu25 wrote:
On June 10 2012 02:11 diophan wrote:
On June 10 2012 02:09 NotSorry wrote:
On June 10 2012 01:44 awu25 wrote:
On June 10 2012 01:41 BeMannerDuPenner wrote:
On June 10 2012 01:34 Chairman Ray wrote:
I like the changes. Ideally, I want the best farming method to be just playing an act from start to finish. I think it will be more fun that way. If I have to do pot smashing or chest runs day after day, I will pull out my hair.


leveling fixes suck tho. sorry i dont want to play the same easy shit for the 20th time just to have the character i want.

farming is one thing. leveling is a totally different story.

I guess you want an option where when you get to 60, they give you level 60's of all the other characters?

hell ya you know how much extra shit I would sell to people who are like "well I guess I have the char might as well put gear on it"


Luckily I got in an exploited on all my accounts to get a bunch of 60s in about 2hours each, still not as boring as playing the game, but very close.


Sounds like you're really enjoying Diablo 3

This is the guy who says the game is complete trash yet apparently has a ton of 60's and was trying to trade gold for D3 accounts

Yep and I did it all while catching up on my work, sleep, netflix and putting in 3 to 4 hours daily at the gym ^ ^


You're at the gym for 3-4 hours everyday? Man you must love staring at your big biceps in the mirror, doing curls under a squat rack with a straight bar.

Also why are you always banned whenever you post?


That's nothing bro, I work out at the gym 18-20 hours a day and I do so many 'roids I'm legally a eunuch. I just thought all my starcraft internet friends should know.
Simon and Garfunkel rock my face off
Babaganoush
Profile Joined November 2010
United States626 Posts
June 19 2012 20:34 GMT
#359
You know, the IAS nerf isn't as bad as I thought it would be.

At least my Witch Doctor can still cast Rain of Toads and damage opponents even before the toads hit the ground.
Stick a fork in those buns.
tuho12345
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
4482 Posts
June 19 2012 21:07 GMT
#360
Glad that I didn't pay for any overprice iAS armors lol. Picked up a pretty dam good gloves so I'm fine now.
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 45 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 23m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 3552
Hyuk 276
Horang2 209
Shinee 80
Hm[arnc] 73
Hyun 71
Killer 62
ggaemo 57
sorry 49
Snow 49
[ Show more ]
Bale 33
ZergMaN 28
Bonyth 19
JYJ 16
League of Legends
JimRising 587
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King78
Other Games
summit1g8705
ArmadaUGS78
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick644
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream180
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2354
League of Legends
• Lourlo1523
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h 23m
INu's Battles
3h 23m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
6h 23m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 23m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 23m
Replay Cast
14h 23m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 1h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 2h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.