• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:19
CEST 20:19
KST 03:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8492 users

June 26th -- Diablo III Patch 1.0.3a – v.1.0.3. 10235 - P…

Forum Index > Diablo 3
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 45 Next All
skyR
Profile Joined July 2009
Canada13817 Posts
June 19 2012 16:04 GMT
#221
On June 20 2012 01:02 o3.power91 wrote:
So do I get this right? Enemies in general have been buffed, and repair costs for high level gear has been increased drastically.

How are people supposed to start playing inferno after getting through Hell? Mass farm gold from normal enemies for repairs before going after elites for a chance of getting gear that they are not even likely to use? This isn't Hardcore, people plan to die a lot in inferno...


What lol? What part of the patch made it look like mobs got buffed? Certain bosses got buffed but bosses were a joke to begin with. Mobs had their dmg output reduced and no longer run away as often and as far... Inferno is probably going to be a joke now.
padfoota
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Taiwan1571 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-19 16:05:57
June 19 2012 16:05 GMT
#222
HOLY SHIT NETHER MASSIVE NERF
Back to ball lightning
Stop procrastinating
tuho12345
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
4482 Posts
June 19 2012 16:06 GMT
#223
On June 20 2012 00:42 squintz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2012 23:49 kanada wrote:
I guess I am not playing D3 anymore, or rolling a new character, maybe time to play My HC barb.
(i have DH)
They nerfed every peice of gear I have and then buffed every enemy I kill. seige breaker will now be undoable.

I hated glass cannon style but it was the only way to play demonhunter, now it seems I will have to try and switch 100% of my gear to a more tank style which is dissapointing. Also sad that they could change IAS on every item but not fix it on my Boj anglers or Inna's fury.



Or you could suck it up and build resists like my DH friend who has 44k hp, 400 resist all and 100k DPS unbuffed. He can tank stuff with Gloom and vamp everything back. Sorry that you actually have to spend money on real gear now like other classes.

You think that's cheap? ppl chooses Glass Cannon cuz it's much cheaper than getting insane resist/health and dps like your friend.
trifecta
Profile Joined April 2010
United States6795 Posts
June 19 2012 16:06 GMT
#224
On June 20 2012 01:02 o3.power91 wrote:
So do I get this right? Enemies in general have been buffed, and repair costs for high level gear has been increased drastically.

How are people supposed to start playing inferno after getting through Hell? Mass farm gold from normal enemies for repairs before going after elites for a chance of getting gear that they are not even likely to use? This isn't Hardcore, people plan to die a lot in inferno...


bosses have been buffed, the rest of the monsters have been generally nerfed
tuho12345
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
4482 Posts
June 19 2012 16:08 GMT
#225
BTW now Monk can roll with 2 hand weapons and a shield on the back right?
TheRealDudeMan
Profile Joined April 2011
United States213 Posts
June 19 2012 16:08 GMT
#226
On June 20 2012 01:03 Ansinjunger wrote:
Show nested quote +
- Auction House

Item tooltips in the auction house will now correctly reflect stat bonuses provided by socketed gems


Are they going to make searching for items on AH not affected by gems in sockets? This angers me to no end. I want a helm with MF and a socket, not one socketed with a Topaz for its only magic find. I need another search parameter plus a DPS filter, for things like off-hand sources and mojos. This can't be done with level alone.


I'm in the same boat dude. I hate searching for a piece of armor with at least 100+ vitality only to find out that its only vitality comes from gems or there is like 50 vitality on it. It wastes time just trying to flip through all the bs.
"They claim that we violent. We named after Tyrants. This revolution won't be televised we keep it silent."
Charger
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States2405 Posts
June 19 2012 16:10 GMT
#227
On June 20 2012 01:08 tuho12345 wrote:
BTW now Monk can roll with 2 hand weapons and a shield on the back right?


I'm confused, why would he have a shield with a 2 handed weapon?
It's easy to be a Monday morning quarterback.
sob3k
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States7572 Posts
June 19 2012 16:15 GMT
#228
On June 20 2012 01:06 tuho12345 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 20 2012 00:42 squintz wrote:
On June 19 2012 23:49 kanada wrote:
I guess I am not playing D3 anymore, or rolling a new character, maybe time to play My HC barb.
(i have DH)
They nerfed every peice of gear I have and then buffed every enemy I kill. seige breaker will now be undoable.

I hated glass cannon style but it was the only way to play demonhunter, now it seems I will have to try and switch 100% of my gear to a more tank style which is dissapointing. Also sad that they could change IAS on every item but not fix it on my Boj anglers or Inna's fury.



Or you could suck it up and build resists like my DH friend who has 44k hp, 400 resist all and 100k DPS unbuffed. He can tank stuff with Gloom and vamp everything back. Sorry that you actually have to spend money on real gear now like other classes.

You think that's cheap? ppl chooses Glass Cannon cuz it's much cheaper than getting insane resist/health and dps like your friend.


Its also funny because with those stats you will still die to 2 khazra spears in A3
In Hungry Hungry Hippos there are no such constraints—one can constantly attempt to collect marbles with one’s hippo, limited only by one’s hippo-levering capabilities.
darkcloud8282
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada776 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-19 16:18:22
June 19 2012 16:17 GMT
#229
Everything suffers the IAS nerf except quivers. It's been said multiple times. The patch notes only note that the EXISTING bugged legendaries will be fixed in a later patch, while the NEW legendaries that drop are fixed.
crms
Profile Joined February 2010
United States11933 Posts
June 19 2012 16:18 GMT
#230
On June 20 2012 01:15 sob3k wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 20 2012 01:06 tuho12345 wrote:
On June 20 2012 00:42 squintz wrote:
On June 19 2012 23:49 kanada wrote:
I guess I am not playing D3 anymore, or rolling a new character, maybe time to play My HC barb.
(i have DH)
They nerfed every peice of gear I have and then buffed every enemy I kill. seige breaker will now be undoable.

I hated glass cannon style but it was the only way to play demonhunter, now it seems I will have to try and switch 100% of my gear to a more tank style which is dissapointing. Also sad that they could change IAS on every item but not fix it on my Boj anglers or Inna's fury.



Or you could suck it up and build resists like my DH friend who has 44k hp, 400 resist all and 100k DPS unbuffed. He can tank stuff with Gloom and vamp everything back. Sorry that you actually have to spend money on real gear now like other classes.

You think that's cheap? ppl chooses Glass Cannon cuz it's much cheaper than getting insane resist/health and dps like your friend.


Its also funny because with those stats you will still die to 2 khazra spears in A3


yeah.. I don't think the guy knows much. It's amazing how bad people can be at diablo, but it happens.
http://i.imgur.com/fAUOr2c.png | Fighting games are great
padfoota
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Taiwan1571 Posts
June 19 2012 16:18 GMT
#231
On June 20 2012 01:15 sob3k wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 20 2012 01:06 tuho12345 wrote:
On June 20 2012 00:42 squintz wrote:
On June 19 2012 23:49 kanada wrote:
I guess I am not playing D3 anymore, or rolling a new character, maybe time to play My HC barb.
(i have DH)
They nerfed every peice of gear I have and then buffed every enemy I kill. seige breaker will now be undoable.

I hated glass cannon style but it was the only way to play demonhunter, now it seems I will have to try and switch 100% of my gear to a more tank style which is dissapointing. Also sad that they could change IAS on every item but not fix it on my Boj anglers or Inna's fury.



Or you could suck it up and build resists like my DH friend who has 44k hp, 400 resist all and 100k DPS unbuffed. He can tank stuff with Gloom and vamp everything back. Sorry that you actually have to spend money on real gear now like other classes.

You think that's cheap? ppl chooses Glass Cannon cuz it's much cheaper than getting insane resist/health and dps like your friend.


Its also funny because with those stats you will still die to 2 khazra spears in A3

Play hardcore DH. Plus now all the monster damage are nerfed should be nicer now
Stop procrastinating
Proof.
Profile Joined August 2011
535 Posts
June 19 2012 16:20 GMT
#232
Soul Ripper and Soul Lasher damage has been reduced and both monsters will now run away less often.
HALLELUJAH!!
Watch I'll end up still dying to them in one shot.
He who has a why to live can bear almost any how
Warri
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany3208 Posts
June 19 2012 16:22 GMT
#233
On June 20 2012 01:18 crms wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 20 2012 01:15 sob3k wrote:
On June 20 2012 01:06 tuho12345 wrote:
On June 20 2012 00:42 squintz wrote:
On June 19 2012 23:49 kanada wrote:
I guess I am not playing D3 anymore, or rolling a new character, maybe time to play My HC barb.
(i have DH)
They nerfed every peice of gear I have and then buffed every enemy I kill. seige breaker will now be undoable.

I hated glass cannon style but it was the only way to play demonhunter, now it seems I will have to try and switch 100% of my gear to a more tank style which is dissapointing. Also sad that they could change IAS on every item but not fix it on my Boj anglers or Inna's fury.



Or you could suck it up and build resists like my DH friend who has 44k hp, 400 resist all and 100k DPS unbuffed. He can tank stuff with Gloom and vamp everything back. Sorry that you actually have to spend money on real gear now like other classes.

You think that's cheap? ppl chooses Glass Cannon cuz it's much cheaper than getting insane resist/health and dps like your friend.


Its also funny because with those stats you will still die to 2 khazra spears in A3


yeah.. I don't think the guy knows much. It's amazing how bad people can be at diablo, but it happens.

well he said shadow power with gloom. It reduces dmg by 65% for 3 seconds but it costs 14 discipline. I wanna see sorcs diamond skin costing 60 arcane power, or monks serenetiy costing 50% of his spirit, yeah now that would be funny m8.
crms
Profile Joined February 2010
United States11933 Posts
June 19 2012 16:28 GMT
#234
So they nerf nether but leave ball lightning? It's basically the same spell but nether offers a heal. Well nobody will ever use nether anymore so they effectively removed that rune from the game. Reading through these notes just makes my faith in d3 diminishes even further. Think it might be time to go back to dota2.
http://i.imgur.com/fAUOr2c.png | Fighting games are great
mazqo
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland368 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-19 16:29:18
June 19 2012 16:28 GMT
#235
Damn DH's, stop QQ'ing, your class is the best farming class by far.
padfoota
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Taiwan1571 Posts
June 19 2012 16:30 GMT
#236
On June 20 2012 01:22 Warri wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 20 2012 01:18 crms wrote:
On June 20 2012 01:15 sob3k wrote:
On June 20 2012 01:06 tuho12345 wrote:
On June 20 2012 00:42 squintz wrote:
On June 19 2012 23:49 kanada wrote:
I guess I am not playing D3 anymore, or rolling a new character, maybe time to play My HC barb.
(i have DH)
They nerfed every peice of gear I have and then buffed every enemy I kill. seige breaker will now be undoable.

I hated glass cannon style but it was the only way to play demonhunter, now it seems I will have to try and switch 100% of my gear to a more tank style which is dissapointing. Also sad that they could change IAS on every item but not fix it on my Boj anglers or Inna's fury.



Or you could suck it up and build resists like my DH friend who has 44k hp, 400 resist all and 100k DPS unbuffed. He can tank stuff with Gloom and vamp everything back. Sorry that you actually have to spend money on real gear now like other classes.

You think that's cheap? ppl chooses Glass Cannon cuz it's much cheaper than getting insane resist/health and dps like your friend.


Its also funny because with those stats you will still die to 2 khazra spears in A3


yeah.. I don't think the guy knows much. It's amazing how bad people can be at diablo, but it happens.

well he said shadow power with gloom. It reduces dmg by 65% for 3 seconds but it costs 14 discipline. I wanna see sorcs diamond skin costing 60 arcane power, or monks serenetiy costing 50% of his spirit, yeah now that would be funny m8.


I kinda agree that our defensive skill cost way too fucking much. People think DHs have it easy when in reality we cant really play defensive properly. You can tell your 400 resist friend to tank A4 inferno when kripp himself couldnt do it properly on his Barb with stormshield and all that shit.
Finally, you cant vamp anything back in inferno, and if you are talking about Life on Hit hand crossbows, they cost a shit ton here in Asia.
Stop procrastinating
mazqo
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland368 Posts
June 19 2012 16:32 GMT
#237
On June 20 2012 01:30 padfoota wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 20 2012 01:22 Warri wrote:
On June 20 2012 01:18 crms wrote:
On June 20 2012 01:15 sob3k wrote:
On June 20 2012 01:06 tuho12345 wrote:
On June 20 2012 00:42 squintz wrote:
On June 19 2012 23:49 kanada wrote:
I guess I am not playing D3 anymore, or rolling a new character, maybe time to play My HC barb.
(i have DH)
They nerfed every peice of gear I have and then buffed every enemy I kill. seige breaker will now be undoable.

I hated glass cannon style but it was the only way to play demonhunter, now it seems I will have to try and switch 100% of my gear to a more tank style which is dissapointing. Also sad that they could change IAS on every item but not fix it on my Boj anglers or Inna's fury.



Or you could suck it up and build resists like my DH friend who has 44k hp, 400 resist all and 100k DPS unbuffed. He can tank stuff with Gloom and vamp everything back. Sorry that you actually have to spend money on real gear now like other classes.

You think that's cheap? ppl chooses Glass Cannon cuz it's much cheaper than getting insane resist/health and dps like your friend.


Its also funny because with those stats you will still die to 2 khazra spears in A3


yeah.. I don't think the guy knows much. It's amazing how bad people can be at diablo, but it happens.

well he said shadow power with gloom. It reduces dmg by 65% for 3 seconds but it costs 14 discipline. I wanna see sorcs diamond skin costing 60 arcane power, or monks serenetiy costing 50% of his spirit, yeah now that would be funny m8.


I kinda agree that our defensive skill cost way too fucking much. People think DHs have it easy when in reality we cant really play defensive properly. You can tell your 400 resist friend to tank A4 inferno when kripp himself couldnt do it properly on his Barb with stormshield and all that shit.
Finally, you cant vamp anything back in inferno, and if you are talking about Life on Hit hand crossbows, they cost a shit ton here in Asia.


Why would DH need to tank? They only need defensive stats enough to survive few hits instead of getting instagibbed.
padfoota
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Taiwan1571 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-19 16:33:23
June 19 2012 16:32 GMT
#238
On June 20 2012 01:28 mazqo wrote:
Damn DH's, stop QQ'ing, your class is the best farming class by far.


We're not QQing. I even accept the NT fix as the shit was OP as hell anyways
We just want you people to stop bitching about how we should be able to tank like a fucking melee when its not that possible. Gloom is situational, and the best defensive most of the time is nuking the SOB down before he reaches you. Being tanky as a DH means you can take 1 one more hit. With the monster nerfs itll be better now


On June 20 2012 01:32 mazqo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 20 2012 01:30 padfoota wrote:
On June 20 2012 01:22 Warri wrote:
On June 20 2012 01:18 crms wrote:
On June 20 2012 01:15 sob3k wrote:
On June 20 2012 01:06 tuho12345 wrote:
On June 20 2012 00:42 squintz wrote:
On June 19 2012 23:49 kanada wrote:
I guess I am not playing D3 anymore, or rolling a new character, maybe time to play My HC barb.
(i have DH)
They nerfed every peice of gear I have and then buffed every enemy I kill. seige breaker will now be undoable.

I hated glass cannon style but it was the only way to play demonhunter, now it seems I will have to try and switch 100% of my gear to a more tank style which is dissapointing. Also sad that they could change IAS on every item but not fix it on my Boj anglers or Inna's fury.



Or you could suck it up and build resists like my DH friend who has 44k hp, 400 resist all and 100k DPS unbuffed. He can tank stuff with Gloom and vamp everything back. Sorry that you actually have to spend money on real gear now like other classes.

You think that's cheap? ppl chooses Glass Cannon cuz it's much cheaper than getting insane resist/health and dps like your friend.


Its also funny because with those stats you will still die to 2 khazra spears in A3


yeah.. I don't think the guy knows much. It's amazing how bad people can be at diablo, but it happens.

well he said shadow power with gloom. It reduces dmg by 65% for 3 seconds but it costs 14 discipline. I wanna see sorcs diamond skin costing 60 arcane power, or monks serenetiy costing 50% of his spirit, yeah now that would be funny m8.


I kinda agree that our defensive skill cost way too fucking much. People think DHs have it easy when in reality we cant really play defensive properly. You can tell your 400 resist friend to tank A4 inferno when kripp himself couldnt do it properly on his Barb with stormshield and all that shit.
Finally, you cant vamp anything back in inferno, and if you are talking about Life on Hit hand crossbows, they cost a shit ton here in Asia.


Why would DH need to tank? They only need defensive stats enough to survive few hits instead of getting instagibbed.


We shouldnt be. Its just people keep implying that we should.
Stop procrastinating
darkcloud8282
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada776 Posts
June 19 2012 16:33 GMT
#239
WHY did they not change shielding/invulnerable minions like they said they would.. sigh.
serum321
Profile Joined January 2012
United States606 Posts
June 19 2012 16:35 GMT
#240
Nothing dropping from destructables except reduced gold amounts sucks. IMO, its a staple of the diablo franchise that knowing that next barrel you break could have an amazing item. Now there isn't even a point to break destructable objects.
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 45 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 248
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
IndyStarCraft 248
BRAT_OK 67
MindelVK 18
JuggernautJason12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25758
Mini 412
Hyuk 199
firebathero 174
ggaemo 144
Dewaltoss 65
Mong 45
Hyun 36
ToSsGirL 25
Dota 2
Gorgc9594
febbydoto2
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1380
crisheroes1076
Liquid`Hasu753
Other Games
Grubby3125
FrodaN2444
fl0m1018
Beastyqt752
KnowMe184
mouzStarbuck160
Livibee151
ArmadaUGS124
Mew2King54
Trikslyr47
ToD36
Chillindude28
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick969
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 78
• StrangeGG 50
• Adnapsc2 21
• LUISG 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 10
• blackmanpl 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8433
• WagamamaTV290
Other Games
• imaqtpie803
• Shiphtur299
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
42m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 42m
INu's Battles
17h 42m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
20h 42m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
Replay Cast
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.