• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:04
CEST 01:04
KST 08:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9057 users

Open Beta Weekend - Page 55

Forum Index > Diablo 3
Post a Reply
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 68 Next
Crownlol
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States3726 Posts
April 21 2012 19:57 GMT
#1081
Stilllllll down. I'd love to beta test! I guess I'm beta testing the login page.
shaGuar :: elemeNt :: XeqtR :: naikon :: method
HaXXspetten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Sweden15718 Posts
April 21 2012 19:58 GMT
#1082
On April 22 2012 04:56 dmfg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2012 04:08 Noocta wrote:
On April 22 2012 04:03 Nausea wrote:
On April 22 2012 04:02 Noocta wrote:
On April 22 2012 03:58 WeedRa wrote:
i just got kicked and cant login anymore...
hit lvl 10 and wanted to try out hardcore :/

error: 75


Wait, you can play the beta in something else than normal difficulty ?


No, hardcore is not a difficulty, it's a gamemode so when your char dies it dies permanently.


Oh.. it's useless then.
Didn't came close to dying once in normal difficulty.


Marine: hey I didn't die during the SC2 tutorial missions, that means death is meaningless and I'm gonna go solo this 200/200 broodlord/infestor army, brb

Well said lol
Urbz
Profile Joined August 2011
Netherlands456 Posts
April 21 2012 20:00 GMT
#1083
Bashiok ‏ @Bashiok

Servers are up but we're working on deploying a server side fix before upping the caps. I recommend checking back every 30 minutes.
If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything
Shafanhow
Profile Joined December 2009
United States47 Posts
April 21 2012 20:04 GMT
#1084
I'm playing a Witch Doctor (when I can log in). Anyway did I hear correctly that the weapon I have equiped makes a difference in my spell damage? Cause thats kinda cool.
Endeavor to persevere.
Fatta
Profile Joined May 2011
Germany148 Posts
April 21 2012 20:09 GMT
#1085
On April 22 2012 05:04 Shafanhow wrote:
I'm playing a Witch Doctor (when I can log in). Anyway did I hear correctly that the weapon I have equiped makes a difference in my spell damage? Cause thats kinda cool.

Yes, skill damage is based on weapon damage. So you will probably wnat a slow weapon with high damage values, not necessarily highh dps.
Mia san Mia!
unsmart
Profile Joined April 2009
United States322 Posts
April 21 2012 20:09 GMT
#1086
On April 22 2012 05:04 Shafanhow wrote:
I'm playing a Witch Doctor (when I can log in). Anyway did I hear correctly that the weapon I have equiped makes a difference in my spell damage? Cause thats kinda cool.

Spell damage and cast rate.
Shafanhow
Profile Joined December 2009
United States47 Posts
April 21 2012 20:11 GMT
#1087
So I can't figure out how to swing the weapon but it helps me anyway, good good good.
Endeavor to persevere.
adwodon
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom592 Posts
April 21 2012 20:13 GMT
#1088
On April 22 2012 04:56 dmfg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2012 04:08 Noocta wrote:
On April 22 2012 04:03 Nausea wrote:
On April 22 2012 04:02 Noocta wrote:
On April 22 2012 03:58 WeedRa wrote:
i just got kicked and cant login anymore...
hit lvl 10 and wanted to try out hardcore :/

error: 75


Wait, you can play the beta in something else than normal difficulty ?


No, hardcore is not a difficulty, it's a gamemode so when your char dies it dies permanently.


Oh.. it's useless then.
Didn't came close to dying once in normal difficulty.


Marine: hey I didn't die during the SC2 tutorial missions, that means death is meaningless and I'm gonna go solo this 200/200 broodlord/infestor army, brb


No need to be quite so condescending.

I think he's referring to the beta itself not the full game, hardcore is pretty pointless in the beta because you can't die unless you tab out.

Of course in the full version when we have all the acts, more difficulty levels etc hardcore will certainly not be useless because the game will provide a challenge... but in beta it is.
Telcontar
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom16710 Posts
April 21 2012 20:13 GMT
#1089
Server problems every single time I try and play. It's so frustrating. I get it's a test, but what's the point of having an open beta if all you're doing is messing around with servers and not actually having people play?
Et Eärello Endorenna utúlien. Sinome maruvan ar Hildinyar tenn' Ambar-metta.
Weird
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States832 Posts
April 21 2012 20:13 GMT
#1090
On April 22 2012 05:11 Shafanhow wrote:
So I can't figure out how to swing the weapon but it helps me anyway, good good good.


You'll only swing the weapon if you're on cooldown from switching skills. You don't want to swing your weapon, trust me
HardlyNever
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States1258 Posts
April 21 2012 20:14 GMT
#1091
On April 22 2012 05:09 Fatta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2012 05:04 Shafanhow wrote:
I'm playing a Witch Doctor (when I can log in). Anyway did I hear correctly that the weapon I have equiped makes a difference in my spell damage? Cause thats kinda cool.

Yes, skill damage is based on weapon damage. So you will probably wnat a slow weapon with high damage values, not necessarily highh dps.


I actually think it is the weapon dps that affects damage, not its per hit damage. Not 100% sure on that, though.
Out there, the Kid learned to fend for himself. Learned to build. Learned to break.
da_head
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Canada3350 Posts
April 21 2012 20:17 GMT
#1092
anyone else have this thread open to check when the servers are back up? :p
When they see MC Probe, all the ladies disrobe.
Mannerheim
Profile Joined April 2007
766 Posts
April 21 2012 20:18 GMT
#1093
On April 22 2012 05:13 Telcontar wrote:
Server problems every single time I try and play. It's so frustrating. I get it's a test, but what's the point of having an open beta if all you're doing is messing around with servers and not actually having people play?


It's a stress test first, open beta second. People just playing doesn't give them useful load data.
Lylat
Profile Joined August 2009
France8575 Posts
April 21 2012 20:18 GMT
#1094
Can we have 1 weapon in each hand ?
skyR
Profile Joined July 2009
Canada13817 Posts
April 21 2012 20:19 GMT
#1095
depends on the class.
da_head
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Canada3350 Posts
April 21 2012 20:19 GMT
#1096
On April 22 2012 05:18 Lylat wrote:
Can we have 1 weapon in each hand ?

i cant seem to with my wizard. guess it's called offhand for a reason.
When they see MC Probe, all the ladies disrobe.
Crownlol
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States3726 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-21 20:20:10
April 21 2012 20:20 GMT
#1097
Wizards have orbs and whatnot for the offhand slot
shaGuar :: elemeNt :: XeqtR :: naikon :: method
Kallehoe
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden67 Posts
April 21 2012 20:21 GMT
#1098
On April 22 2012 05:13 Telcontar wrote:
Server problems every single time I try and play. It's so frustrating. I get it's a test, but what's the point of having an open beta if all you're doing is messing around with servers and not actually having people play?


I have been playing for approx 5 hours and got all 5 chars through the beta, just keep trying to log in and you will have a very good time. In the meantime watch Dreamhack :D
derrrrr
WeedRa
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany815 Posts
April 21 2012 20:26 GMT
#1099
On April 22 2012 05:21 Kallehoe wrote:
I have been playing for approx 5 hours and got all 5 chars through the beta, just keep trying to log in and you will have a very good time. In the meantime watch Dreamhack :D



thanks for reminding me of DH :D
Havefaith
Profile Joined June 2010
90 Posts
April 21 2012 20:31 GMT
#1100
Has anyone been able to log on lately ?
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 68 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft5
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta25
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 92
ViBE72
PiGStarcraft5
SpeCial 2
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 191
Hyuk 62
Noble 46
NaDa 24
Bale 16
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm146
League of Legends
Doublelift4341
Counter-Strike
minikerr4
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox162
Mew2King64
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5151
Khaldor676
Other Games
summit1g8019
FrodaN1705
Coldzera 687
shahzam540
JimRising 357
C9.Mang0282
KnowMe230
ZombieGrub90
ArmadaUGS87
Trikslyr41
PPMD30
CosmosSc2 13
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick267
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream59
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH353
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21176
Other Games
• imaqtpie786
• Shiphtur157
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
10h 57m
Online Event
11h 57m
FEL
16h 57m
AI Arena Tournament
17h 57m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
19h 57m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 10h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-01
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Proleague 2026-10-02
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.