• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:21
CEST 05:21
KST 12:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8900 users

Open Beta Weekend - Page 56

Forum Index > Diablo 3
Post a Reply
Prev 1 54 55 56 57 58 68 Next
radscorpion9
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada2252 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-21 20:33:29
April 21 2012 20:32 GMT
#1101
On April 22 2012 05:13 Telcontar wrote:
Server problems every single time I try and play. It's so frustrating. I get it's a test, but what's the point of having an open beta if all you're doing is messing around with servers and not actually having people play?


I don't think they intended it to be quite this bad though. Just don't worry about it, you can play something else or watch Sc2
CCow
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany335 Posts
April 21 2012 20:33 GMT
#1102
On April 22 2012 05:31 Havefaith wrote:
Has anyone been able to log on lately ?

I for sure haven't. Would be great if anybody has been and could tell us so, though. Copy-Pastint+Enter becomes less exciting every time you do it, soon reaching 0. x)
HaXXspetten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Sweden15718 Posts
April 21 2012 20:35 GMT
#1103
On April 22 2012 05:32 radscorpion9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2012 05:13 Telcontar wrote:
Server problems every single time I try and play. It's so frustrating. I get it's a test, but what's the point of having an open beta if all you're doing is messing around with servers and not actually having people play?


I don't think they intended it to be quite this bad though. Just don't worry about it, you can play something else or watch Sc2

Just watch Dreamhack and try to copy-paste log in a few times between every game
Assault_1
Profile Joined April 2009
Canada1950 Posts
April 21 2012 20:39 GMT
#1104
On April 22 2012 05:20 Crownlol wrote:
Wizards have orbs and whatnot for the offhand slot

ya, I was rolling around with a book.. looked kinda dumb
IMABUNNEH
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom1062 Posts
April 21 2012 20:41 GMT
#1105
I've changed from Error 75 to Error 3003. Lame.
"I think...now? No rival. Me world champion. Yeah. None rival." - oGsMC
dukethegold
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada5645 Posts
April 21 2012 20:41 GMT
#1106
Initializing 0%....tried to install twice, run in compatility mode, shut down process, nothing works.

Using typical window 7 home edition

Frankly I'm baffled that a flagship product from Blizzard would have this sort of problems, beta version or no.
m00nchile
Profile Joined July 2010
Slovenia240 Posts
April 21 2012 20:41 GMT
#1107
Started getting 3003 instead of 37. At least something is happening
The above post was made by a noob. Take it as such.
Iyerbeth
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
England2410 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-21 20:43:51
April 21 2012 20:43 GMT
#1108
On April 22 2012 05:41 dukethegold wrote:
Initializing 0%....tried to install twice, run in compatility mode, shut down process, nothing works.

Using typical window 7 home edition

Frankly I'm baffled that a flagship product from Blizzard would have this sort of problems, beta version or no.


Are you running in SP3 compatability mode? When I was experimenting I had SP2 at first and was stuck on 0% initializing. Also using same OS.
♥ Liquid`Sheth ♥ Liquid`TLO ♥
Corak
Profile Joined February 2010
Germany188 Posts
April 21 2012 20:44 GMT
#1109
Error 3003 is the wrong region I think. You need The Americans Servers.
I got kicked slowly earlier. First the game then the rest.
And while trying to regame I got at least 6 different error messages.
HardlyNever
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States1258 Posts
April 21 2012 20:46 GMT
#1110
They updated the status if you close your client and bring it back up. They brought the servers down and are bringing them back up with gradually increasing caps (not tremendously helpful news).
Out there, the Kid learned to fend for himself. Learned to build. Learned to break.
Corak
Profile Joined February 2010
Germany188 Posts
April 21 2012 20:46 GMT
#1111
On April 22 2012 05:44 Corak wrote:
Error 3003 is the wrong region I think. You need The Americans Servers.
I got kicked slowly earlier. First the game then the rest.
And while trying to regame I got at least 6 different error messages.


ok I got 3003 now as well... I almost miss my 37 now
DeepElemBlues
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States5080 Posts
April 21 2012 20:49 GMT
#1112
On April 22 2012 05:46 Corak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2012 05:44 Corak wrote:
Error 3003 is the wrong region I think. You need The Americans Servers.
I got kicked slowly earlier. First the game then the rest.
And while trying to regame I got at least 6 different error messages.


ok I got 3003 now as well... I almost miss my 37 now


its like error 37 dumped for me this other error so much lower down the totem pole...
no place i'd rather be than the satellite of love
Iyerbeth
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
England2410 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-21 20:51:26
April 21 2012 20:50 GMT
#1113
3003 seems to be like the old wow unable to contact authentication server error. Can put in any password and it gives you the same error, and would explain why it comes up if you're not set to The Americas as region. Tested earlier with the server time out thing and it did check pass.
♥ Liquid`Sheth ♥ Liquid`TLO ♥
Shampsky
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
United States21 Posts
April 21 2012 20:54 GMT
#1114
Only the power of Diablo could make me spend the day entering a password every 5 minutes instead of actually playing any other game...
~An elephant who never forgets, TO KILL!!!
m00nchile
Profile Joined July 2010
Slovenia240 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-21 20:57:20
April 21 2012 20:57 GMT
#1115
FFS, could someone with a NA bnet account post on the forum and scream at the people saying blizzard is wasting their time? They're the ones sitting in front of their computer all day entering their password, no one forced them to do that. I do the same thing, but I'm not complaining.
The above post was made by a noob. Take it as such.
Weird
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States832 Posts
April 21 2012 20:57 GMT
#1116
It's down

https://twitter.com/#!/Bashiok

This guy updates everything
DeepElemBlues
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States5080 Posts
April 21 2012 20:57 GMT
#1117
one advantage of error 3003: you dont have to paste your password in again every try!
no place i'd rather be than the satellite of love
IMABUNNEH
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom1062 Posts
April 21 2012 20:57 GMT
#1118
People keep saying "Oh 3003 is just you connecting to the wrong server".

I'm connecting to the Americas. And I have Error 3003.
"I think...now? No rival. Me world champion. Yeah. None rival." - oGsMC
Lylat
Profile Joined August 2009
France8575 Posts
April 21 2012 21:03 GMT
#1119
Good old error 37 again for me
p4NDemik
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States13896 Posts
April 21 2012 21:05 GMT
#1120
I've still got regular old Error 37. Does that make me special?

Oh well at least I got in a few runs late last night.
Moderator
Prev 1 54 55 56 57 58 68 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft449
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta117
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft481
PiGStarcraft449
RuFF_SC2 189
SpeCial 50
PiLiPiLi 29
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1408
Hyuk 52
Noble 34
Bale 29
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm182
Counter-Strike
taco 582
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox738
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor645
Other Games
summit1g9848
Coldzera 817
JimRising 491
C9.Mang0324
Sick83
ViBE67
ArmadaUGS40
Liquid`Ken4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick751
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream92
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 101
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo717
• Stunt253
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
6h 39m
Online Event
7h 39m
FEL
12h 39m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 39m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 39m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.