• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:51
CEST 19:51
KST 02:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6626 users

Simple Questions, Simple Answers - Page 70

Forum Index > Diablo 3
Post a Reply
Prev 1 68 69 70 71 72 90 Next
Mithhaike
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Singapore2759 Posts
June 01 2012 08:42 GMT
#1381
On June 01 2012 17:36 dAPhREAk wrote:
thanks. but my question said assume that magic find is the same in both scenarios (i.e., i dont get an added bonus or any detriment if i go in a group). im just wondering if there is better loot if the boss is harder because its a group.


Nothing affects the possible loot table. It's predetermined.
Mew Mew Pew Pew
crappen
Profile Joined April 2010
Norway1546 Posts
June 01 2012 09:50 GMT
#1382
I find myself surrounded by mobs very often, but as a WD I want to get away from them. But my mousecursor, if I dont find an empty place for my cursor (cause of so many mobs), I die.

Wish there was another button, like shift, only the other way around, that free's the left mousecursor so that even though it is over an enemy, it can still move to that location.

carraway
Profile Joined March 2011
264 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-01 09:55:40
June 01 2012 09:52 GMT
#1383
On June 01 2012 18:50 crappen wrote:
I find myself surrounded by mobs very often, but as a WD I want to get away from them. But my mousecursor, if I dont find an empty place for my cursor (cause of so many mobs), I die.

Wish there was another button, like shift, only the other way around, that free's the left mousecursor so that even though it is over an enemy, it can still move to that location.



Go to keybindings in options, rebind the "Move" command.

On June 01 2012 00:31 Kenpark wrote:
Where and how do I pick up Tyrael during a siegebreaker run ? Was neph5 farming kulle for the last days and wanted to try sth new. I read about the siegebreaker run, but Tyrael isnt anywhere in sight. I have not completed at 2 yet, but this shouldnt be a problem reading the guides.


Some people start the quest at the beginning and run to Tyrael who is at the entrance of Rakki's Crossing (northeast of Bridge of Korsikk waypoint). I prefer to start the quest at the "Kill Siegebreaker" step. You can take the Rakki's Crossing waypoint -- Tyrael will automatically join you as soon as you port -- clear up to the zoneline for Siegebreaker, then backtrack through Rakki's Crossing and the wide-open area near the Korsikk waypoint to get NV5.
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
June 01 2012 13:35 GMT
#1384
Is there a pattern to when the shield turns on for Shielding monsters, or is it just completely random?
Moderator
TheSkEncrypt
Profile Joined May 2012
United Kingdom30 Posts
June 01 2012 13:36 GMT
#1385
On June 01 2012 22:35 TheYango wrote:
Is there a pattern to when the shield turns on for Shielding monsters, or is it just completely random?


No pattern as far as I've seen, but you can see them casting it and you can stun to stop it.
STREAM STATUS: ONLINE | www.twitch.tv/theskencrypt (Dota 2 Very High MM & Scrims)
Slaughter
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States20255 Posts
June 01 2012 17:38 GMT
#1386
Hello everyone!

Quick question. If I am in act 2 doing a Wizard that I progress/level through the game with my friends and I decide to do change quest and go to something in Act 1 it says it will overwrite my progress so would I have to do EVERYTHING from that point over again?

If so how does one go back and do old bosses without messing up everything? It doesn't appear to be the same system d2 had.
Never Knows Best.
Mondeezy
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1938 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-01 17:42:10
June 01 2012 17:41 GMT
#1387
On June 02 2012 02:38 Slaughter wrote:
Hello everyone!

Quick question. If I am in act 2 doing a Wizard that I progress/level through the game with my friends and I decide to do change quest and go to something in Act 1 it says it will overwrite my progress so would I have to do EVERYTHING from that point over again?

If so how does one go back and do old bosses without messing up everything? It doesn't appear to be the same system d2 had.


Each Act has various quests, and each of those quests have checkpoints. If you've reached a main checkpoint for Act 2, Quest #2, you'll be able to go do something in Act 1, then when you're done you can go to select quest and pick the one you were on in Act 2.

So basically, no, you won't have to do everything again. You can go back to the quest you were on so long as you have gotten to a main checkpoint for that quest (even if it is in a different act).
LoL NA: Mondeezy - TL - Riven <3
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
June 01 2012 17:42 GMT
#1388
On June 02 2012 02:38 Slaughter wrote:
Hello everyone!

Quick question. If I am in act 2 doing a Wizard that I progress/level through the game with my friends and I decide to do change quest and go to something in Act 1 it says it will overwrite my progress so would I have to do EVERYTHING from that point over again?

If so how does one go back and do old bosses without messing up everything? It doesn't appear to be the same system d2 had.

as long as you finish quests, you can go back and forth between acts/quests as much as you want.
Slaughter
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States20255 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-01 17:43:28
June 01 2012 17:43 GMT
#1389
Oh ok. The warning before going saying how it will overwrite my progress was giving me pause lol.

Thanks guys!
Never Knows Best.
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
June 01 2012 18:00 GMT
#1390
anyone know if they are going to fix IAS on asheara's boots? i spent 700k to get boots that have IAS +15% and movement speed +14%, and the IAS does absolutely nothing.
aristarchus
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States652 Posts
June 01 2012 21:54 GMT
#1391
When a weapon has +fire (or something else) damage, has that already been calculated into the DPS it displays? And when my skills refer to %weapon damage, does that include the +fire bonus? If my wizard skill says it does x% weapon damage as arcane, does the fire bonus get changed to arcane? or does it still get added as fire?

(And in general, is there a good place to find this sort of information? I assumed it'd be easily google-able, but nothing great came up.)
Dfgj
Profile Joined May 2008
Singapore5922 Posts
June 01 2012 21:57 GMT
#1392
On June 02 2012 06:54 aristarchus wrote:
When a weapon has +fire (or something else) damage, has that already been calculated into the DPS it displays? And when my skills refer to %weapon damage, does that include the +fire bonus? If my wizard skill says it does x% weapon damage as arcane, does the fire bonus get changed to arcane? or does it still get added as fire?

(And in general, is there a good place to find this sort of information? I assumed it'd be easily google-able, but nothing great came up.)

Yes, it's already calculated, and skills count it (they base off the total displayed weapon damage).

Pretty sure all damage is converted as well.
BigBossX
Profile Joined September 2008
United Kingdom357 Posts
June 01 2012 23:37 GMT
#1393
Not sure if this has been answered but alot of posts to read over so just going to ask.

My question is in regards to 2h vs 1h weapons. Basically what I want to know is if I have a 1h weapon with the same DPS stat as a 2h, does that mean it will do roughly the same damage, only faster.

For example I am currently using a 740ish dps 2h, if i replace it with a 740ish dps 1h (and shield) will I still hit for roughly the same damage (completely ignoring other stats such as dex int str etc, purely basing this on the number shown on the weapon) only faster based on the attacks per second stat.

Also if I dual wield 2x 740dps 1h, will I hit twice as hard AND faster?
Heh_
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Singapore2712 Posts
June 01 2012 23:41 GMT
#1394
On June 02 2012 08:37 BigBossX wrote:
Not sure if this has been answered but alot of posts to read over so just going to ask.

My question is in regards to 2h vs 1h weapons. Basically what I want to know is if I have a 1h weapon with the same DPS stat as a 2h, does that mean it will do roughly the same damage, only faster.

For example I am currently using a 740ish dps 2h, if i replace it with a 740ish dps 1h (and shield) will I still hit for roughly the same damage (completely ignoring other stats such as dex int str etc, purely basing this on the number shown on the weapon) only faster based on the attacks per second stat.

Also if I dual wield 2x 740dps 1h, will I hit twice as hard AND faster?

If your 1h and 2h weapons have exactly the same dps, they will hit equally hard. Note that 2h tends to have slower attack speeds, so they will hit harder but slower in general. Factoring in attack speed gets pretty complicated though.

Dual wielding generates a bonus 15% attack speed. You will swing weapons alternately, so your damage output is averaged. Therefore, don't dual wield unless the items have roughly similar dps.
=Þ
akalarry
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1978 Posts
June 02 2012 01:08 GMT
#1395
how should i go about speed leveling? i heard zolton runs work?

do i just get a friend to get me that quest at level 1, or what do people usually do?
OoFuzer
Profile Joined July 2008
Chile436 Posts
June 02 2012 02:20 GMT
#1396
Ho can you change all your equip at once like this guy do? (changin his DPS equip, to MF equip)

http://www.own3d.tv/AtheneLive/video/654684
Charger
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States2405 Posts
June 02 2012 06:27 GMT
#1397
I found a WD off hand and one of the stats is increases poison dart damage 9%. When I hover over it, will the increase/decrease in damage take into account I'm currently using poison darts?
It's easy to be a Monday morning quarterback.
Mowr
Profile Joined November 2010
Sweden791 Posts
June 02 2012 08:19 GMT
#1398
So I need Pages of blacksmithing for crafting, but only Tomes get dropped. How do you get pages?
Kill one man and they'll call you a murderer. Kill an army of men and they'll call you a general. But kill all men and they'll call you a god.
Overpowered
Profile Joined January 2011
Czech Republic764 Posts
June 02 2012 08:22 GMT
#1399
On June 02 2012 17:19 Mowr wrote:
So I need Pages of blacksmithing for crafting, but only Tomes get dropped. How do you get pages?

In Nightmare difficulty
Just another gold Protoss...
TOCHMY
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Sweden1692 Posts
June 02 2012 08:35 GMT
#1400
is there any way to lock the action bar? so many times i lost full stack of NV cuz of accidently picking a skill of the bar when kiting
Yoona <3 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Look! It's Totoro! ☉.☉☂
Prev 1 68 69 70 71 72 90 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM679
TKL 343
TaKeTV 228
IndyStarCraft 190
BRAT_OK 108
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 679
TKL 343
IndyStarCraft 190
ProTech148
MaxPax 143
BRAT_OK 108
UpATreeSC 86
MindelVK 22
EmSc Tv 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 909
EffOrt 561
Mini 529
ggaemo 177
firebathero 150
White-Ra 59
Barracks 57
910 50
Hyun 50
Shinee 45
[ Show more ]
Shine 35
Bale 26
Killer 25
Trap 22
ToSsGirL 18
soO 15
yabsab 12
Dota 2
qojqva4036
Counter-Strike
Fnx 755
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4455
crisheroes1545
Liquid`Hasu1044
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2860
singsing1670
B2W.Neo902
ceh9634
Beastyqt607
ArmadaUGS141
C9.Mang0116
Dewaltoss46
Trikslyr44
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream486
Other Games
BasetradeTV173
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 17
EmSc2Tv 17
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile116
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix19
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2494
• TFBlade824
Other Games
• Shiphtur266
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16h 9m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 9m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 6h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 17h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.