• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:28
CEST 18:28
KST 01:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)47Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9141 users

Simple Questions, Simple Answers - Page 48

Forum Index > Diablo 3
Post a Reply
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 90 Next
Sverigevader
Profile Joined March 2010
Sweden388 Posts
May 16 2012 11:04 GMT
#941
Has anyone with the "One of the chosen" feat been able to actually use the sigil reward? When I try to customize my banner and choosing that sigil it throws an error at me when I try to save the layout. Other sigils work fine...
"I can answer this, you're just a god damn sexy mofo." http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=147829&currentpage=7#139
SirKibbleX
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
United States479 Posts
May 16 2012 14:11 GMT
#942
Hey guys, I know Starcraft II had a Facebook Friend Finder that helped me get onboard with my friends quickly. I don't know how to access this feature in D3 or if it even exists. Anyone know what the deal with this is?

Thanks for the help guys.
Praemonitus, Praemunitus.
LaSt)ChAnCe
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States2179 Posts
May 16 2012 14:17 GMT
#943
anybody yet found a way to do a realid broadcast? i couldn't find it in the chat UI when i was looking last night
Durak
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada3685 Posts
May 16 2012 15:12 GMT
#944
On May 16 2012 20:04 Sverigevader wrote:
Has anyone with the "One of the chosen" feat been able to actually use the sigil reward? When I try to customize my banner and choosing that sigil it throws an error at me when I try to save the layout. Other sigils work fine...

Works for me
Vaelone
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Finland4400 Posts
May 16 2012 15:33 GMT
#945
Does Magic/Gold Find equipment work on followers? You can obviously equip it but does it actually increase the drop chance.
traffiq
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany26 Posts
May 16 2012 15:38 GMT
#946
On May 17 2012 00:33 Vaelone wrote:
Does Magic/Gold Find equipment work on followers? You can obviously equip it but does it actually increase the drop chance.

Yeah it does. Just check your advanced charcter details ( via inventory )
Sandster
Profile Joined November 2006
United States4054 Posts
May 16 2012 15:39 GMT
#947
Yes it does, but only at 20% efficiency (i.e. 100 MF on your follower would only add 20 to your MF).
MrMatt
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada225 Posts
May 16 2012 15:48 GMT
#948
On May 16 2012 20:04 Sverigevader wrote:
Has anyone with the "One of the chosen" feat been able to actually use the sigil reward? When I try to customize my banner and choosing that sigil it throws an error at me when I try to save the layout. Other sigils work fine...


working for me on americas server.

Anyone know when the other sigils from the reveal site are supposed to be added?
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46478 Posts
May 16 2012 16:10 GMT
#949
Do you ever have the opportunity to use potions faster? The cooldown rate for healing is kind of obnoxious, especially if you can't run away from a fight (getting trapped, being slower than your enemies, etc.)... knowing that I'm going to die and I actually can't do anything about it makes me sad. Are there ever any upgrades or faster cast rate items that work for health potions (or to reduce spell cast cooldowns, for that matter)? Thanks in advance
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Fear_Chaos
Profile Joined December 2004
United States101 Posts
May 16 2012 16:12 GMT
#950
Is there any way to turn off those kill streak popups? I found them incredibly annoying and don't recall there being an option to turn them off in the beta. I'm hoping that there's a way to do this in retail.
Typhon
Profile Joined July 2009
United States387 Posts
May 16 2012 16:19 GMT
#951
Why do people complain about the difficulty being too easy? I'm level 16 barbarian, solo in mid-Act 2 right now, and I've died twice in Act 1 to treant poison and couple times to wasps in Act 2. Am I doing something drastically wrong? Should I be doing full clears of all the side dungeons? Should I repeat areas a few times to improve my gear/level?
FairForever
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada2392 Posts
May 16 2012 16:20 GMT
#952
On May 17 2012 01:19 Typhon wrote:
Why do people complain about the difficulty being too easy? I'm level 16 barbarian, solo in mid-Act 2 right now, and I've died twice in Act 1 to treant poison and couple times to wasps in Act 2. Am I doing something drastically wrong? Should I be doing full clears of all the side dungeons? Should I repeat areas a few times to improve my gear/level?


The people playing Hell mode don't find it easy :p

Solo I found it difficult enough, when I did act 1 with a party of 3 (separate char) it was super easy.
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46478 Posts
May 16 2012 17:28 GMT
#953
Any idea why the D3 designers made the decision to have us only max at 60 instead of 99? Is it because since there are no attribute or skill points anymore, leveling up really doesn't matter anymore once everything's unlocked?
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
ThePowerHour
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States834 Posts
May 16 2012 17:31 GMT
#954
On May 17 2012 01:10 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
Do you ever have the opportunity to use potions faster? The cooldown rate for healing is kind of obnoxious, especially if you can't run away from a fight (getting trapped, being slower than your enemies, etc.)... knowing that I'm going to die and I actually can't do anything about it makes me sad. Are there ever any upgrades or faster cast rate items that work for health potions (or to reduce spell cast cooldowns, for that matter)? Thanks in advance


Would really love to know this as well. My poor barbarian only has 1% life steal, and it's really not enough. I've been using Leap to retreat, but I've already died 4 or 5 times!
neo_sporin
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States516 Posts
May 16 2012 17:31 GMT
#955
On May 17 2012 02:28 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
Any idea why the D3 designers made the decision to have us only max at 60 instead of 99? Is it because since there are no attribute or skill points anymore, leveling up really doesn't matter anymore once everything's unlocked?


I feel like this is the excuse everyone gives with Blizzard games but my guess is...
leaving something for the expansion.
WoW did a similar thing with each expo the max level was raised by 10.

As for my question
What the heck is the difference between Attack Speed Increase and Increase attack Speed

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/magefist

Magefist has the option of being one or the other...whats the difference!!?!?!
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46478 Posts
May 16 2012 17:41 GMT
#956
On May 17 2012 02:31 neo_sporin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 17 2012 02:28 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
Any idea why the D3 designers made the decision to have us only max at 60 instead of 99? Is it because since there are no attribute or skill points anymore, leveling up really doesn't matter anymore once everything's unlocked?


I feel like this is the excuse everyone gives with Blizzard games but my guess is...
leaving something for the expansion.
WoW did a similar thing with each expo the max level was raised by 10.

As for my question
What the heck is the difference between Attack Speed Increase and Increase attack Speed

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/magefist

Magefist has the option of being one or the other...whats the difference!!?!?!


1. I had thought about that reason/ excuse, but then I was wondering how that would affect the enemy levels. If the Inferno monsters, for instance, are so hard because they're level 60 (your max level), and then the expansion releases and you can level up 39 levels higher (and thus gain higher stats or something), will you just rape everything? Or will they raise everything in the game consistently so that the Inferno monsters are level 99 too? Or just not ever change the level peaks because they find it unnecessary? Something interesting to consider.

2. That Attack Speed Increase vs. Increase Attack Speed made me laugh. Same exact stats too (as opposed to one being numbers and the other being percentages, or something- anything- different). No idea. Maybe a misprint?
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Tsuki.eu
Profile Joined May 2011
Portugal1049 Posts
May 16 2012 17:44 GMT
#957
yo

if you do an event on nightmare, do you get the normal achivment of that event?
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46478 Posts
May 16 2012 18:10 GMT
#958
On May 17 2012 02:44 Tsuki.eu wrote:
yo

if you do an event on nightmare, do you get the normal achivment of that event?


I don't think so, but I wonder why it matters. Mostly you just get experience and gold, and you can redo those quests as many times as you want (or just never do them) by joining the games of players who haven't yet completed the quests and then just tagging along and re-completing the quests. After beating act one and two on my own, I helped my friend get through them by joining his game and I got credit for everything all over again. Such easy experience... didn't expect that o.O

Although I suppose your question could be relevant for the special quests with other bonuses, like unlocking the Artisan... in which I don't know the answer to that, but I doubt it.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Sandster
Profile Joined November 2006
United States4054 Posts
May 16 2012 18:23 GMT
#959
If it's like blizz games of the past, you'll get credit for any difficulty below the current one you're playing. You'll also get SC achievements when completing them in HC.
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46478 Posts
May 16 2012 18:31 GMT
#960
On May 17 2012 03:23 Sandster wrote:
If it's like blizz games of the past, you'll get credit for any difficulty below the current one you're playing. You'll also get SC achievements when completing them in HC.


Err.... if it's consistent with Diablo 2 (which is probably closer than "Blizzard games") then that won't be the case.

For example, completing the most important gear/ stat point quests in D2 on the harder difficulties did absolutely nothing to the normal mode ones. You still had to beat the Den of Evil, complete the Larzuk quest, Izual, Charsi imbue, etc. in every difficulty. Heck, you didn't even get Cain to travel through the difficulties with you. Every difficulty was completely independent of one another.

That may not be the same in D3, but that's what you had to do in D2.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 90 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
ComeBackTV 1505
IntoTheiNu 1159
TaKeTV 515
LamboSC2455
SteadfastSC438
IndyStarCraft 171
Rex118
EnkiAlexander 54
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy29
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 455
SteadfastSC 438
mouzHeroMarine 245
IndyStarCraft 171
ProTech156
Rex 118
UpATreeSC 80
BRAT_OK 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33206
Shuttle 1715
EffOrt 926
Light 644
Mini 561
Soma 482
Rush 362
firebathero 292
Snow 192
ZerO 180
[ Show more ]
hero 98
sorry 58
Sea.KH 51
Killer 48
Liquid`Ret 44
Mong 32
ToSsGirL 27
soO 21
Bale 21
Sexy 21
Shine 17
Free 17
Trap 17
Terrorterran 14
Sacsri 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 3
Dota 2
Gorgc8743
qojqva1547
Dendi951
420jenkins153
Counter-Strike
fl0m1353
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1991
crisheroes1270
XaKoH 205
MindelVK12
Other Games
singsing1796
B2W.Neo1088
Beastyqt393
Hui .191
ArmadaUGS176
KnowMe158
FrodaN145
QueenE102
Mew2King90
Trikslyr62
Dewaltoss47
ToD41
ZerO(Twitch)18
C9.Mang00
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream78
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 4
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 3
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 14
• FirePhoenix13
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2894
• TFBlade912
Other Games
• Shiphtur245
• WagamamaTV205
• imaqtpie16
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 32m
Stellar Fest
20h 32m
OSC
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 17h
Online Event
1d 18h
FEL
1d 23h
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.