• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:46
CEST 13:46
KST 20:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)39Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8541 users

[GSL] Kellymilkies to cast Code A - Page 55

Forum Index > Community News and Headlines
1148 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 58 Next
iLoveLobster
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada17 Posts
February 21 2011 21:16 GMT
#1081
On February 22 2011 03:51 LazyZack wrote:
Code A is ruined for me. I had to mute the games. Her voice is really annoying and her babbling didn't help. Her 'first person view' was certainly not insightful.

I just have to skip any day she cast and if she comes back for another season, I'm done with GSL.


This. I have a broken leg right now and I think the bones have been re-split due to the nature of the tone and the amount of talking that was going on.

Please don't take it personal, but she as ALOT of work/things to catch up to, don't think its up to this level frankly however.
imaROBOT
Profile Joined August 2010
United States81 Posts
February 21 2011 21:18 GMT
#1082
I just saw this really funny picture, I hope I don't get in trouble. I'm not hatting, but it's just funny.

[image loading]

We can still have a sense of humor right?
co$.imaROBOT.Church of $in - Protoss
Euronyme
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden3804 Posts
February 21 2011 21:19 GMT
#1083
On February 22 2011 05:54 NEWater wrote:
Well, if you guys want to deliver your criticism directly to her, the SEA community has our own little community forum which she directly responded to my posts with this:

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/4433/6pool5times.jpg

It's at sc2sea.com


What site is that? Would be great if someone could link her here, so that she could get 55 pages of criticism so that she can improve somewhat.
"Haters gonna hate" aint gotten anyone nowhere.
I bet i can maı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨̨̨̨̨̨ke you wipe your screen.
NEWater
Profile Joined June 2010
Singapore178 Posts
February 21 2011 21:21 GMT
#1084
On February 22 2011 06:19 Euronyme wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2011 05:54 NEWater wrote:
Well, if you guys want to deliver your criticism directly to her, the SEA community has our own little community forum which she directly responded to my posts with this:

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/4433/6pool5times.jpg

It's at sc2sea.com


What site is that? Would be great if someone could link her here, so that she could get 55 pages of criticism so that she can improve somewhat.
"Haters gonna hate" aint gotten anyone nowhere.


http://www.sc2sea.com/showthread.php?t=735
xBillehx
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States1289 Posts
February 21 2011 21:35 GMT
#1085
On February 22 2011 05:54 NEWater wrote:
Well, if you guys want to deliver your criticism directly to her, the SEA community has our own little community forum which she directly responded to my posts with this:

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/4433/6pool5times.jpg

It's at sc2sea.com

Bro, you made some wonky posts comparing her casting to politicians that didn't really make much sense. She's sort of got a point though, there was no criticism and suggestion of ways to improve, you were just bashing with big words. What I found interesting though was you said she could "fix" her accent, but gave up on her because of professionalism and game knowledge- two things I think are much easier to fix than the accent.

She's responded well to my criticism and advice though, maybe because I wasn't a total dick about it, and I was one who couldn't stand her previous casts. I doubt she's going to take a bunch of posts bitching to heart, but if you guys email, tweet or message her with well thought out polite criticism and advice she's quite accepting of it.
Taengoo ♥
MMello
Profile Joined October 2010
279 Posts
February 21 2011 21:37 GMT
#1086
Bring back susie from avertec?
Click to watch a game of tasteless and susie casting in the avertec

She speaks and can translate korean to english better than google
٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ __̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ <- FXO Gaming house
Falling
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada11607 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-21 21:47:00
February 21 2011 21:43 GMT
#1087
On February 22 2011 05:54 NEWater wrote:
Well, if you guys want to deliver your criticism directly to her, the SEA community has our own little community forum which she directly responded to my posts with this:

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/4433/6pool5times.jpg

It's at sc2sea.com


Yeah, I found and read through that entire thread. Quite frankly though, you didn't give any constructive criticism and hopped onto their forum with your first post lambasting her. I'm not surprised she was put out. It's not how I would've responded, but I can understand.

Look at it this way- the general scope of the thread was that SEA was finally getting some recognition from the GSL and lol at TL's hate (Americans and Europeans want their casters). There were a few people with criticisms, but nothing like this ridiculous thread. Then you come in with your first post, guns ablaze with a few faults that are apparently unfixable and that she should be replaced. Fine, as a lurker that's the way you felt and you had to express yourself. But it doesn't look very good from an insider perspective.
ModeratorWake me up when Trump's term is finished. Slava Ukraini.
jacknpoy
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada4 Posts
February 21 2011 21:44 GMT
#1088
her accent doesn't bother me as much as the tone of her voice which i find grating

i also find her hand movements distracting while she talks on camera
eh
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
February 21 2011 21:46 GMT
#1089
On February 22 2011 06:35 xBillehx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2011 05:54 NEWater wrote:
Well, if you guys want to deliver your criticism directly to her, the SEA community has our own little community forum which she directly responded to my posts with this:

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/4433/6pool5times.jpg

It's at sc2sea.com

Bro, you made some wonky posts comparing her casting to politicians that didn't really make much sense. She's sort of got a point though, there was no criticism and suggestion of ways to improve, you were just bashing with big words. What I found interesting though was you said she could "fix" her accent, but gave up on her because of professionalism and game knowledge- two things I think are much easier to fix than the accent.

She's responded well to my criticism and advice though, maybe because I wasn't a total dick about it, and I was one who couldn't stand her previous casts. I doubt she's going to take a bunch of posts bitching to heart, but if you guys email, tweet or message her with well thought out polite criticism and advice she's quite accepting of it.


Entirely agree.
No matter how big the words, the intention is the same thing. I'm sure when you originally wrote it, it sounded great and well thought out, but go back and read it and you'll soon find out it's just nothing but a big word with a hallow point.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
NEWater
Profile Joined June 2010
Singapore178 Posts
February 21 2011 22:08 GMT
#1090
;P

Yeah, bluh. It's 6am for me right now. Got my coffee and upon further reflection I think my analogies were really inappropriate and off the mark but I stand by my intentions and the spirit of what I meant in those posts. I started semi-pro gaming on BF2 since 2004 and I've had a vested interest in the gaming scene since then. Gaming in Singapore has had its ups and downs, and I come from and am still in a clan where our leader relentlessly demands professionalism from us whenever we carry out our roles as the players on the first team, server admins or working at the LAN we collectively run together.

The raison d'être for that demand for professionalism was to not just win prizes for ourselves but to develop the gaming scene as a whole because we're not as blessed as you chaps in NA or EU with a ready supply of sponsors and organizers. But meh, I'm just rambling.

I attack because I give a damn. I have my own life to lead with college and a bit of writing for a political commentary blog but it pains me to see a disaster like this pan out. It kind of makes me feel like the work my clanmates and I put in was for naught if we're going to torpedo the reputation of Singaporean gaming before it even took off.
Murderotica
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Vatican City State2594 Posts
February 21 2011 22:12 GMT
#1091
Where can I get an audio sample or something so I can judge for myself what everyone is complaining about?
ǝsnoɥ ssɐlƃ ɐ uı sǝuoʇs ʍoɹɥʇ ʇ,uop || sıʇɹoɟ ɹǝdɯǝs
NEWater
Profile Joined June 2010
Singapore178 Posts
February 21 2011 22:14 GMT
#1092
On February 22 2011 07:12 Murderotica wrote:
Where can I get an audio sample or something so I can judge for myself what everyone is complaining about?


I just hit random search on YT.


xBillehx
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States1289 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-21 22:19:54
February 21 2011 22:19 GMT
#1093
On February 22 2011 07:12 Murderotica wrote:
Where can I get an audio sample or something so I can judge for myself what everyone is complaining about?

You can actually watch game 1 of every match (for free if you're logged in) to see her casting of Code A in action here: http://www.gomtv.net/2011gslsponsors2/vod/
Taengoo ♥
Murderotica
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Vatican City State2594 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-21 22:23:00
February 21 2011 22:19 GMT
#1094
EDIT: Woa delayed double post sorry

On February 22 2011 07:14 NEWater wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2011 07:12 Murderotica wrote:
Where can I get an audio sample or something so I can judge for myself what everyone is complaining about?


I just hit random search on YT.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufYYan9Dlmk

Thanks. I don't follow SC2 so I wouldn't know where to start. Cheers.

EDIT: I can't really understand much of what she says TBH. The other guy is kind of cheesy IMO as well but at least I understand him.
ǝsnoɥ ssɐlƃ ɐ uı sǝuoʇs ʍoɹɥʇ ʇ,uop || sıʇɹoɟ ɹǝdɯǝs
NEWater
Profile Joined June 2010
Singapore178 Posts
February 21 2011 22:27 GMT
#1095
I wish the GOMtv casts could be on YT though. :\ It loads so slowly for me and I'm on friggin' 150mbit fiber where my torrent is capable of 10mb/s. Sigh.
NOOBZILLA
Profile Joined January 2011
20 Posts
February 21 2011 22:32 GMT
#1096
Last night I saw more people in the GSL chat than in any previous season. It is sad that so many people's fire experience of GSL was of Kelley. I stopped watching the live-stream after 5minutes.

A caster's voice is their meal ticket and I'm not sure how Kelley eats.

There should have been a pool of casters and they should have just taken a poll and seen who WE prefer, NOT who is the most convenient for GOM.


If this continues I will take it as a sign the universe doesn't want me to watch the GSL anymore.
NEWater
Profile Joined June 2010
Singapore178 Posts
February 21 2011 22:36 GMT
#1097
On February 22 2011 07:32 NOOBZILLA wrote:
Last night I saw more people in the GSL chat than in any previous season. It is sad that so many people's fire experience of GSL was of Kelley. I stopped watching the live-stream after 5minutes.

A caster's voice is their meal ticket and I'm not sure how Kelley eats.

There should have been a pool of casters and they should have just taken a poll and seen who WE prefer, NOT who is the most convenient for GOM.


If this continues I will take it as a sign the universe doesn't want me to watch the GSL anymore.


To be fair some of our top choices like Day9 couldn't have made it because he'd rather stay at SoCal and complete college on top of working on his daily show instead of disrupting all that for GSL.
NOOBZILLA
Profile Joined January 2011
20 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-21 23:42:12
February 21 2011 23:15 GMT
#1098
On February 22 2011 07:36 NEWater wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2011 07:32 NOOBZILLA wrote:
Last night I saw more people in the GSL chat than in any previous season. It is sad that so many people's fire experience of GSL was of Kelley. I stopped watching the live-stream after 5minutes.

A caster's voice is their meal ticket and I'm not sure how Kelley eats.

There should have been a pool of casters and they should have just taken a poll and seen who WE prefer, NOT who is the most convenient for GOM.


If this continues I will take it as a sign the universe doesn't want me to watch the GSL anymore.


To be fair some of our top choices like Day9 couldn't have made it because he'd rather stay at SoCal and complete college on top of working on his daily show instead of disrupting all that for GSL.


Didn't have to be Day9 but there had to be dozens of casters foaming at the mouth for this job. Even Jason Lee would be Howard Cosell compared to Kelley. Yes we complain every-time they change something, but never go full-retard.

We are getting shafted 25% less Artosis for the same amount of money.

I want my moneys worth of ARtosis!!!

WE WANT ARTOSIS! *clap* *clap* *clap, clap, clap*
WE WANT ARTOSIS! *clap* *clap* *clap, clap, clap*
NOOBZILLA
Profile Joined January 2011
20 Posts
February 21 2011 23:23 GMT
#1099
I'm watching the vods form last night. LET me give you an example of why Kelley is unacceptable.

Kelley
"You see that there is a reactor going up on the Raxes, So see early racing car play."

Tasteless
" The race cars. The Hellions."



-CheekyDuck-
Profile Joined August 2010
Australia398 Posts
February 21 2011 23:27 GMT
#1100
Has anyone put this on youtube yet? or justin tv?? i cant get access to gom at work =)

much <3 !

User was temp banned for this post.
More expensive than a mothership
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 58 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
10:00
Episode 111
CranKy Ducklings SOOP17
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech132
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 29554
Shuttle 2953
Bisu 1003
Horang2 856
Jaedong 722
BeSt 382
Light 329
Hyuk 307
firebathero 301
actioN 282
[ Show more ]
Mini 236
Stork 206
Soma 201
Zeus 191
Soulkey 176
EffOrt 157
Last 132
Leta 122
ggaemo 97
ZerO 91
Snow 90
Pusan 82
Rush 65
Killer 52
Mong 51
Sea.KH 45
hero 39
Aegong 38
Mind 33
Sexy 28
Shine 27
NaDa 26
Sharp 26
Bale 25
Shinee 22
soO 22
ToSsGirL 22
Terrorterran 17
Free 15
sorry 15
PianO 15
zelot 15
JulyZerg 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
HiyA 8
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc1831
qojqva1202
Dendi845
Fuzer 128
League of Legends
Reynor95
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1353
x6flipin290
markeloff1
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1878
crisheroes720
Other Games
gofns40551
singsing2029
B2W.Neo452
XBOCT333
DeMusliM178
Livibee173
Liquid`LucifroN130
Mew2King99
XaKoH 92
QueenE82
ArmadaUGS78
Chillindude10
Railgan9
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream301
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 50
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2197
• TFBlade417
Other Games
• WagamamaTV142
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 14m
Stellar Fest
1h 14m
OSC
12h 14m
Stellar Fest
1d 1h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 22h
Online Event
1d 23h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-28
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.