• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:14
CEST 14:14
KST 21:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8646 users

No, the subject is not closed. Forced loss exists.

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Pentay1
Profile Joined July 2018
2 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-07-18 19:28:32
July 18 2018 19:24 GMT
#1
“There is no forced loss after a win streak.”

Yes there is. I’ve experienced it 6 times.

“Every win streak is bound to end at some point in a team based game.”

Are you a caveman? This is brain dead logic.

“If you keep winning you are going to continue to face tougher opponents until ideally you win 50% of the games because both teams were evenly matched.”

This is true according to a blizzard post on official forums but it is however a lie. Oppenents get more difficult. Teammates get worse. This happens for players in Gold and possibly Plat.

“That's not the same thing as forcing you to lose though.”

Yes, if you believe blizzard isn’t lying to you and you believe I’m lying to you and you believe people haven’t been banned and quit for trying to share this experience.

“This has been proven multiple times over by GM players taking Bronze level accounts to GM level, which would be impossible if they were forced to lose whenever they had a win streak.”

Yes except this doesn’t apply to accounts not bound up in a specific mmr range (gold). It doesn’t happen for people fresh in bronze nor fixed in bronze. It has happened to me at rank 30 preseason and in gold tier many times.

Rank 30 with 3 unranked and a rank 25 against 4, rank 15-20 and an unranked. Still won game 7 even with a dc. Game 8 had a dc too. Myself with 4 unranked against 4, rank 10-15 and an unranked.

Most recently, gold 1 with gold 4/5 and against diamond players and high plat. This was not at odd times. I have plenty of morning games that were crazy but they were balanced crazy. Every winstreak at 5 games begins to get lopsided. When I’m in beast mode trying to power through to get away from my rank, I meet a wall of opposition designed by the matchmaker. Blizzard has even carefully commented on this issue by saying that players are allergic to playing against and with players of widely different rank. That doesn’t account for the OBVIOUS skill disparity where the enemy makes solid decisions in draft and in game and my teammates draft like low gold. Low gold always drafts ranged squishy. If I fall to high silver from placement hell, I rank out by exploiting the draft. I go Genji and kill the squishiest that pick ranged squishy after I pick Genji. They’re that bad. So when I see my teammates begin to get lower in skill in draft and game from a winstreak and it’s confirmed by their visible rank which is a 10 rank swing in 2.0 and as far of a rank spread in 1.0 with 10-15s against unranked, something is wrong.

The quotes I quoted are from a locked post where I’ve been determined by moderators to be a villain. I’ve been labeled a villain on every forum for explaining exactly what I’ve explained countless times. It’s always buried and deleted. Rarely but occasionally do I meet players that have experienced this. Most of them just quit. I’m legit here trying to HELP THE GAME! I would still be playing if I weren’t raging in game at people that should have solidarity with wanting a fair and balanced game. Yes, I’ve directed this at players when I’m beyond frustrated which ruins my reputation on forums for being silenced trash. I actually still care about hots and have been trying to communicate with players for months even while not playing even while living in Hawaii away from a computer.

The game is fucking RIGGED!!!

There are people that occasionally post on reddit in /new on hots. I’m not the only one that has tried to jump the fish ladder to try and explain this issue to people. There’s too many distractions and too much moderation and too many fanbois or possibly even bot accounts. Devs only care about money.
Pentay1
Profile Joined July 2018
2 Posts
July 18 2018 19:36 GMT
#2
AND if you think the next counter argument is to say that I don’t have the skill coming from Gold to recognize what is and not skilled. Wrong. I’ve okayed with diamond, rank 1, masters, silvers. I’ve played with everybody!! I’ve been in a tournament and played against guys that went pro from that event. They taught us a lot. Believe it or not, I was picked up on the team because of my positive attitude, yet playerbase considers me toxic trash.
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
July 18 2018 19:50 GMT
#3
See http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/closed-threads/535573-banned-for-30-days-from-eu-forums-for-this-post
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1231
WardiTV532
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko413
ProTech131
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 10823
Bisu 2541
Jaedong 1689
BeSt 1066
EffOrt 610
Horang2 433
ZerO 320
actioN 269
Larva 226
Pusan 153
[ Show more ]
Mini 144
Mind 98
Barracks 86
ggaemo 82
Hyun 80
Snow 68
Killer 52
Sea.KH 49
Shinee 48
Sharp 38
Bale 37
scan(afreeca) 32
ToSsGirL 30
NotJumperer 28
Sacsri 20
Hm[arnc] 19
hero 15
Noble 15
zelot 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 12
sorry 10
Dota 2
Dendi925
Gorgc563
qojqva52
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1294
byalli723
markeloff76
Other Games
B2W.Neo290
crisheroes282
Pyrionflax187
DeMusliM182
dupreeh110
hiko97
Livibee64
Mew2King64
QueenE57
ZerO(Twitch)0
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
Afreeca ASL 6212
StarCastTV_EN92
UltimateBattle 64
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream48
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV634
League of Legends
• Jankos1366
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
11h 46m
Patches Events
1d 3h
The PondCast
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.