• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:46
CEST 00:46
KST 07:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7252 users

US Politics Mega-thread - Page 9579

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9577 9578 9579 9580 9581 10093 Next
Read the rules in the OP before posting, please.

In order to ensure that this thread continues to meet TL standards and follows the proper guidelines, we will be enforcing the rules in the OP more strictly. Be sure to give them a re-read to refresh your memory! The vast majority of you are contributing in a healthy way, keep it up!

NOTE: When providing a source, explain why you feel it is relevant and what purpose it adds to the discussion if it's not obvious.
Also take note that unsubstantiated tweets/posts meant only to rekindle old arguments can result in a mod action.
IyMoon
Profile Joined April 2016
United States1249 Posts
December 20 2017 17:05 GMT
#191561
On December 21 2017 01:59 Mohdoo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2017 01:48 IyMoon wrote:
On December 21 2017 01:46 Danglars wrote:
Since I haven’t seen it reported in the thread yet, the Senate passed the conference tax bill early this morning just before 1am. The House has to re-pass it due to some the technicalities, but it’s as good as passed now. Trump will sign it the second it hits his desk, and will hold a congratulatory press conference today.


I am looking forward to my projected 2k tax cut and for all the poor peoples services to be cut so I can have it. Thank god for being middle class


Yeah, growing up poor my whole life and only recently "hitting it big", this is how I feel:
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]


Gotta admit, getting a free $2700 ain't too shabby. I am definitely going to be dumping that right back into the economy, so props there. Well, I'll be using it for a downpayment on a house, so I dunno if that counts.


The fun part is that people like you and me don't need it. I've managed to save over 20k this year while spending on stupid shit and paying LA rents. An extra 2k is just going straight to that savings account. You could have waited the extra 2-3 months needed to save that amount and then put the down payment down.

but the services that will be cut to pay for this hurt the people who do need help. God it sucks for a lot of people
Something witty
xDaunt
Profile Joined March 2010
United States17988 Posts
December 20 2017 17:08 GMT
#191562
On December 21 2017 01:59 Mohdoo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2017 01:48 IyMoon wrote:
On December 21 2017 01:46 Danglars wrote:
Since I haven’t seen it reported in the thread yet, the Senate passed the conference tax bill early this morning just before 1am. The House has to re-pass it due to some the technicalities, but it’s as good as passed now. Trump will sign it the second it hits his desk, and will hold a congratulatory press conference today.


I am looking forward to my projected 2k tax cut and for all the poor peoples services to be cut so I can have it. Thank god for being middle class


Yeah, growing up poor my whole life and only recently "hitting it big", this is how I feel:
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]


Gotta admit, getting a free $2700 ain't too shabby. I am definitely going to be dumping that right back into the economy, so props there. Well, I'll be using it for a downpayment on a house, so I dunno if that counts.


It counts. It's also the smart thing to do. I sat down with my financial adviser a couple weeks ago to talk about retirement planning for the first time. My wife and I are definitely above-average savers, but neither of us felt like we were saving as much as we really need to for retirement. It turns out that, by virtue of owning property in an area where people want to live, we are pretty much set. Just an interesting lesson that I thought that I'd pass along: do whatever you can to own some property and get on the equity ladder.
IyMoon
Profile Joined April 2016
United States1249 Posts
December 20 2017 17:10 GMT
#191563
On December 21 2017 02:08 xDaunt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2017 01:59 Mohdoo wrote:
On December 21 2017 01:48 IyMoon wrote:
On December 21 2017 01:46 Danglars wrote:
Since I haven’t seen it reported in the thread yet, the Senate passed the conference tax bill early this morning just before 1am. The House has to re-pass it due to some the technicalities, but it’s as good as passed now. Trump will sign it the second it hits his desk, and will hold a congratulatory press conference today.


I am looking forward to my projected 2k tax cut and for all the poor peoples services to be cut so I can have it. Thank god for being middle class


Yeah, growing up poor my whole life and only recently "hitting it big", this is how I feel:
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]


Gotta admit, getting a free $2700 ain't too shabby. I am definitely going to be dumping that right back into the economy, so props there. Well, I'll be using it for a downpayment on a house, so I dunno if that counts.


It counts. It's also the smart thing to do. I sat down with my financial adviser a couple weeks ago to talk about retirement planning for the first time. My wife and I are definitely above-average savers, but neither of us felt like we were saving as much as we really need to for retirement. It turns out that, by virtue of owning property in an area where people want to live, we are pretty much set. Just an interesting lesson that I thought that I'd pass along: do whatever you can to own some property and get on the equity ladder.


best hope people still want to live there when you want to retire. Real estate can be a big sink if you make a mistake
Something witty
Gorsameth
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands22648 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-12-20 17:16:24
December 20 2017 17:14 GMT
#191564
On December 21 2017 02:08 xDaunt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2017 01:59 Mohdoo wrote:
On December 21 2017 01:48 IyMoon wrote:
On December 21 2017 01:46 Danglars wrote:
Since I haven’t seen it reported in the thread yet, the Senate passed the conference tax bill early this morning just before 1am. The House has to re-pass it due to some the technicalities, but it’s as good as passed now. Trump will sign it the second it hits his desk, and will hold a congratulatory press conference today.


I am looking forward to my projected 2k tax cut and for all the poor peoples services to be cut so I can have it. Thank god for being middle class


Yeah, growing up poor my whole life and only recently "hitting it big", this is how I feel:
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]


Gotta admit, getting a free $2700 ain't too shabby. I am definitely going to be dumping that right back into the economy, so props there. Well, I'll be using it for a downpayment on a house, so I dunno if that counts.


It counts. It's also the smart thing to do. I sat down with my financial adviser a couple weeks ago to talk about retirement planning for the first time. My wife and I are definitely above-average savers, but neither of us felt like we were saving as much as we really need to for retirement. It turns out that, by virtue of owning property in an area where people want to live, we are pretty much set. Just an interesting lesson that I thought that I'd pass along: do whatever you can to own some property and get on the equity ladder.

That sounds like a terrible way to plan your retirement.

If the housing market collapses a few years before you retire off of the cost of your fancy house what are you going to do?

And remember when you pick your new home to live in when you sold your current one, that all the hospitals in the cheap countryside have closed thanks to continues healthcare cuts.
It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
December 20 2017 17:18 GMT
#191565
Long term planning that is reliant on factors with only short-term stability is how bubbles grow and pop.
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
Danglars
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States12133 Posts
December 20 2017 17:25 GMT
#191566
On December 21 2017 01:48 IyMoon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2017 01:46 Danglars wrote:
Since I haven’t seen it reported in the thread yet, the Senate passed the conference tax bill early this morning just before 1am. The House has to re-pass it due to some the technicalities, but it’s as good as passed now. Trump will sign it the second it hits his desk, and will hold a congratulatory press conference today.


I am looking forward to my projected 2k tax cut and for all the poor peoples services to be cut so I can have it. Thank god for being middle class

If you feel bad about not giving the federal government the amount it said you owed before, you can overpay your taxes. That is an option for you.
Great armies come from happy zealots, and happy zealots come from California!
TL+ Member
Mohdoo
Profile Joined August 2007
United States15743 Posts
December 20 2017 17:25 GMT
#191567
On December 21 2017 02:14 Gorsameth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2017 02:08 xDaunt wrote:
On December 21 2017 01:59 Mohdoo wrote:
On December 21 2017 01:48 IyMoon wrote:
On December 21 2017 01:46 Danglars wrote:
Since I haven’t seen it reported in the thread yet, the Senate passed the conference tax bill early this morning just before 1am. The House has to re-pass it due to some the technicalities, but it’s as good as passed now. Trump will sign it the second it hits his desk, and will hold a congratulatory press conference today.


I am looking forward to my projected 2k tax cut and for all the poor peoples services to be cut so I can have it. Thank god for being middle class


Yeah, growing up poor my whole life and only recently "hitting it big", this is how I feel:
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]


Gotta admit, getting a free $2700 ain't too shabby. I am definitely going to be dumping that right back into the economy, so props there. Well, I'll be using it for a downpayment on a house, so I dunno if that counts.


It counts. It's also the smart thing to do. I sat down with my financial adviser a couple weeks ago to talk about retirement planning for the first time. My wife and I are definitely above-average savers, but neither of us felt like we were saving as much as we really need to for retirement. It turns out that, by virtue of owning property in an area where people want to live, we are pretty much set. Just an interesting lesson that I thought that I'd pass along: do whatever you can to own some property and get on the equity ladder.

That sounds like a terrible way to plan your retirement.

If the housing market collapses a few years before you retire off of the cost of your fancy house what are you going to do?

And remember when you pick your new home to live in when you sold your current one, that all the hospitals in the cheap countryside have closed thanks to continues healthcare cuts.


I think it depends on the area. There are a lot of areas that have pretty much guaranteed growth for a long time. Cities that are expensive because they are plain and simply a great place to live tend to suffer less from bubble stuff and also tend to recover nicely. For example, a lot of university towns that end up being startup hubs have a lot of long term value. Boulder, Portland, NYC, Seattle, SF are also towns that will really just keep going up in value.
xDaunt
Profile Joined March 2010
United States17988 Posts
December 20 2017 17:26 GMT
#191568
On December 21 2017 02:14 Gorsameth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2017 02:08 xDaunt wrote:
On December 21 2017 01:59 Mohdoo wrote:
On December 21 2017 01:48 IyMoon wrote:
On December 21 2017 01:46 Danglars wrote:
Since I haven’t seen it reported in the thread yet, the Senate passed the conference tax bill early this morning just before 1am. The House has to re-pass it due to some the technicalities, but it’s as good as passed now. Trump will sign it the second it hits his desk, and will hold a congratulatory press conference today.


I am looking forward to my projected 2k tax cut and for all the poor peoples services to be cut so I can have it. Thank god for being middle class


Yeah, growing up poor my whole life and only recently "hitting it big", this is how I feel:
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]


Gotta admit, getting a free $2700 ain't too shabby. I am definitely going to be dumping that right back into the economy, so props there. Well, I'll be using it for a downpayment on a house, so I dunno if that counts.


It counts. It's also the smart thing to do. I sat down with my financial adviser a couple weeks ago to talk about retirement planning for the first time. My wife and I are definitely above-average savers, but neither of us felt like we were saving as much as we really need to for retirement. It turns out that, by virtue of owning property in an area where people want to live, we are pretty much set. Just an interesting lesson that I thought that I'd pass along: do whatever you can to own some property and get on the equity ladder.

That sounds like a terrible way to plan your retirement.

If the housing market collapses a few years before you retire off of the cost of your fancy house what are you going to do?

And remember when you pick your new home to live in when you sold your current one, that all the hospitals in the cheap countryside have closed thanks to continues healthcare cuts.

I have no intention of putting everything into one asset class and relying upon that for my retirement. However, the accumulation of equity from home ownership (presuming that you're in a decent area) is a huge key to building wealth. You can leverage that equity into other investments, all of which will accelerate you to your retirement goals.
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
December 20 2017 17:29 GMT
#191569
On December 21 2017 02:18 farvacola wrote:
Long term planning that is reliant on factors with only short-term stability is how bubbles grow and pop.

But land values will just go up forever? Didn't you hear?
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
On_Slaught
Profile Joined August 2008
United States12190 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-12-20 17:35:10
December 20 2017 17:33 GMT
#191570
On December 21 2017 02:25 Danglars wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2017 01:48 IyMoon wrote:
On December 21 2017 01:46 Danglars wrote:
Since I haven’t seen it reported in the thread yet, the Senate passed the conference tax bill early this morning just before 1am. The House has to re-pass it due to some the technicalities, but it’s as good as passed now. Trump will sign it the second it hits his desk, and will hold a congratulatory press conference today.


I am looking forward to my projected 2k tax cut and for all the poor peoples services to be cut so I can have it. Thank god for being middle class

If you feel bad about not giving the federal government the amount it said you owed before, you can overpay your taxes. That is an option for you.


Can't help but laugh at this. You are obviously being sarcastic because nobody is going to give back free money. Yet this is exactly what the tax deal is asking businesses to do.

"Man, we have all this additional free money we didn't have before. I almost feel bad that it's at the expense of most everyone else."

"Why don't you trickle down some of your new money then, huh? Maybe raise salaries and hire new people?"

"LOL, fuck that noise. I'm going to prop up our stock prices and increase executive bonuses!"
Nevuk
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States16280 Posts
December 20 2017 17:38 GMT
#191571
On December 21 2017 02:25 Danglars wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2017 01:48 IyMoon wrote:
On December 21 2017 01:46 Danglars wrote:
Since I haven’t seen it reported in the thread yet, the Senate passed the conference tax bill early this morning just before 1am. The House has to re-pass it due to some the technicalities, but it’s as good as passed now. Trump will sign it the second it hits his desk, and will hold a congratulatory press conference today.


I am looking forward to my projected 2k tax cut and for all the poor peoples services to be cut so I can have it. Thank god for being middle class

If you feel bad about not giving the federal government the amount it said you owed before, you can overpay your taxes. That is an option for you.

A more sensible approach would be to use the money to buy up some government bonds since they're super fucking insanely in debt now.
xDaunt
Profile Joined March 2010
United States17988 Posts
December 20 2017 17:45 GMT
#191572
On December 21 2017 02:29 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2017 02:18 farvacola wrote:
Long term planning that is reliant on factors with only short-term stability is how bubbles grow and pop.

But land values will just go up forever? Didn't you hear?

They do in top tier cities.
Mohdoo
Profile Joined August 2007
United States15743 Posts
December 20 2017 17:52 GMT
#191573
So wait, are republicans trying to get this thing rolled out such that I would get this tax credit THIS year? Meaning when I do my 2017 taxes next year, I would be getting this bonus?
IyMoon
Profile Joined April 2016
United States1249 Posts
December 20 2017 17:59 GMT
#191574
On December 21 2017 02:52 Mohdoo wrote:
So wait, are republicans trying to get this thing rolled out such that I would get this tax credit THIS year? Meaning when I do my 2017 taxes next year, I would be getting this bonus?


I believe that is the plan. Expect to see a big return this year. Mine was 4 k last year, I made even more this year plus this. I am hoping for a 7k feb bonus from uncle sam
Something witty
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
December 20 2017 18:08 GMT
#191575
On December 21 2017 02:45 xDaunt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2017 02:29 Plansix wrote:
On December 21 2017 02:18 farvacola wrote:
Long term planning that is reliant on factors with only short-term stability is how bubbles grow and pop.

But land values will just go up forever? Didn't you hear?

They do in top tier cities.

Got bad news for you.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
{CC}StealthBlue
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States41117 Posts
December 20 2017 18:11 GMT
#191576
Buffalo bayou’s waters flow east for more than 50 miles from fast-vanishing western prairieland, through Houston’s centre and out to its heavily industrial ship channel.

Long before the city’s tangle of freeways were built, the bayou’s existence helped draw settlers in the 19th century. But after thousands of homes flooded this August as Hurricane Harvey ravaged the city, proximity to water is increasingly seen as a liability.

More than 400,000 homes sit in the watershed of the bayou, which has become a focus of angst regarding how and where to rebuild, and whether Houston’s economic model – which helped it to become the fourth largest US city – is sustainable in the climate-change era.

“I think Houston’s at a turning point in its history,” says Jim Blackburn, an environmental lawyer and co-director of the Severe Storm Prediction, Education and Evacuation from Disaster Center at Rice University. “I think it could be on the forefront of the resilience movement of the 21st century and redefining how cities deal with these severe storm events, which are becoming much more commonplace.”

The alternative, Blackburn adds, is “we do nothing and frankly begin to see the economic decline” of this oil and gas hub, where there’s growing scrutiny of the rapacious development – and accompanying jobs – that once meant a chance of the American dream for so many.

Advertisement

After Harvey, will families and workplaces be safe the next time the rains come?

“Previous generations understood that you came here to make money and that was it,” says Susan Chadwick, executive director of Save Buffalo Bayou, a local advocacy group.

The notion that Houston could be pretty as well as practical came relatively recently to a city where a climate-controlled tunnel system links 95 blocks so that office workers need not venture outside. “People don’t come here for the nature experience – never did. It was not a hospitable place. It was a place you’d pave over,” she says.

I meet Chadwick on the bayou’s south bankon a sunny Sunday morning, and in this particular section, 15 miles west of downtown, it is a secluded and idyllic scene: blue sky visible through a canopy of trees, little noise apart from the puffing of occasional joggers and cyclists and the gurgling of turbid waters, perhaps hiding turtles, alligators, snakes, catfish and river otters.

Yet these wealthy residential neighbourhoods, barely visible from the water’s edge above steep grassy berms, were some of the most devastated when the deluge came at the end of August.

Driving around, it looks as though normality has returned. But a few months ago, it was not untypical to find residents living among salvaged possessions in rooms with stripped-out floors and walls, or a For Sale sign lying in a puddle.

“They should never have allowed people to build so close to the bayou,” says Chadwick.


Source
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam, this is bowling. There are rules."
Introvert
Profile Joined April 2011
United States5035 Posts
December 20 2017 18:12 GMT
#191577
On December 21 2017 02:52 Mohdoo wrote:
So wait, are republicans trying to get this thing rolled out such that I would get this tax credit THIS year? Meaning when I do my 2017 taxes next year, I would be getting this bonus?


I think it's for income earned next year.
"But, as the conservative understands it, modification of the rules should always reflect, and never impose, a change in the activities and beliefs of those who are subject to them, and should never on any occasion be so great as to destroy the ensemble."
IyMoon
Profile Joined April 2016
United States1249 Posts
December 20 2017 18:15 GMT
#191578
On December 21 2017 03:12 Introvert wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2017 02:52 Mohdoo wrote:
So wait, are republicans trying to get this thing rolled out such that I would get this tax credit THIS year? Meaning when I do my 2017 taxes next year, I would be getting this bonus?


I think it's for income earned next year.


I was under the impression that it was for now. I believe Sanders said so during a briefing
Something witty
Introvert
Profile Joined April 2011
United States5035 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-12-20 18:22:12
December 20 2017 18:17 GMT
#191579
On December 21 2017 03:15 IyMoon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2017 03:12 Introvert wrote:
On December 21 2017 02:52 Mohdoo wrote:
So wait, are republicans trying to get this thing rolled out such that I would get this tax credit THIS year? Meaning when I do my 2017 taxes next year, I would be getting this bonus?


I think it's for income earned next year.


I was under the impression that it was for now. I believe Sanders said so during a briefing


Your paychecks will have withholding changes early next year but I'm not sure the lower rates apply for 2017 income.
"But, as the conservative understands it, modification of the rules should always reflect, and never impose, a change in the activities and beliefs of those who are subject to them, and should never on any occasion be so great as to destroy the ensemble."
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
December 20 2017 18:23 GMT
#191580
On December 21 2017 03:15 IyMoon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2017 03:12 Introvert wrote:
On December 21 2017 02:52 Mohdoo wrote:
So wait, are republicans trying to get this thing rolled out such that I would get this tax credit THIS year? Meaning when I do my 2017 taxes next year, I would be getting this bonus?


I think it's for income earned next year.


I was under the impression that it was for now. I believe Sanders said so during a briefing


Sanders doesn't have much credibility in terms of understanding policy.


Logically, we're less than a month away from the start of tax season. Is everyone supposed to rewrite everything in a couple weeks to follow all of the new regulations? It does not seem likely to me.
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
Prev 1 9577 9578 9579 9580 9581 10093 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 232
Nina 141
ViBE68
SpeCial 63
Nathanias 37
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12427
Artosis 475
NaDa 29
Bale 12
Dota 2
monkeys_forever287
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox446
Mew2King84
Other Games
summit1g6290
Grubby2729
Liquid`RaSZi1820
shahzam635
WinterStarcraft421
C9.Mang0296
JimRising 249
Trikslyr24
JuggernautJason5
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 87
• musti20045 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie774
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
11h 14m
INu's Battles
12h 14m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
14h 14m
OSC
23h 29m
Replay Cast
1d
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.