• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:25
CEST 01:25
KST 08:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8785 users

Pastor: physical punishment for gay kids - Page 3

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
hypercube
Profile Joined April 2010
Hungary2735 Posts
May 02 2012 08:40 GMT
#41
On May 02 2012 17:30 Joedaddy wrote:
I really hope people don't stereotype all Christians or the Christian faith because of this. To me, that is always the saddest part about these kinds of stories.


I think the saddest part about the story is that it might encourage a parent to hurt their child.
"Sending people in rockets to other planets is a waste of money better spent on sending rockets into people on this planet."
Joedaddy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States1948 Posts
May 02 2012 08:41 GMT
#42
On May 02 2012 17:38 Kenshin_915 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2012 17:30 Joedaddy wrote:
I really hope people don't stereotype all Christians or the Christian faith because of this. To me, that is always the saddest part about these kinds of stories. Hundreds/thousands/millions of people will look at this and say "HA! Christians are hateful bigots." Nothing could be further from the truth. I don't hate gay people. I don't think children should be physically abused for gay tendencies. I do believe that living a Gay lifestyle is a sin, but I have plenty of tendencies and behaviors myself that are sinful.

Hating and/or physically abusing Gay people is not what God and the Christian faith are about. So please, address the man and the issue, but do not lump all Christians into the same group as him.


Yeah, I guess subtle, lifelong psycological abuse will just have to do. But ya' know, "hate the sin love the sinner etc etc." But the problem is, being gay isn't a lifestyle, as much as being straight is a lifestyle. It's normal. But hey, screw all the evidence that says so...


I'm really sorry, but I think you misunderstood what I was saying. I'm not advocating "subtle, lifelong psychological abuse." How did you arrive at the conclusion that I think that would be appropriate?
I might be the minority on TL, but TL is the minority everywhere else.
Asrathiel
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Australia377 Posts
May 02 2012 08:43 GMT
#43
On May 02 2012 16:41 KobyKat wrote:
The pastor isn't advocating child abuse or anything like that,


So what would you call him advising a parent to punch a 4 year old?

On May 02 2012 16:25 b0mBerMan wrote:


Transcript of the sermon
Show nested quote +

"Can I make it any clearer? Dads, the second you see your son dropping the limp wrist, you walk over there and crack that wrist. Man up. Give him a good punch. Ok?"


Source:
http://www.fark.com/cgi/go.pl?i=7082155&s=1


My son likes to wear dresses (he's 6 now, has done it since 3 or 4). So far it hasn't made his penis fall off, and I can tell you now, if he's gay, it ain't because dresses 'made' him gay. If that's who he is, then cool. That's who he is.

His father hates it and tries to stop it. He may be successful in stopping the dress-wearing (at least when the kids are with him), but all that's going to achieve is that if our boy grows up and discovers he's gay, he's going to be scared and ashamed at the thought of letting his dad know. If his dad tried to 'beat it out of him' (which I know he wouldn't), that would only serve to fuck up their relationship completely.

Well done, crazy pastor dude.


for science... you monster
sc14s
Profile Joined March 2011
United States5052 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-02 08:49:46
May 02 2012 08:48 GMT
#44
The sermons tell us that jesus loves all of us including men so jesus was gay right? i kid.

All joking aside though the anti-gay christian movement does have basis in that the bible is anti-gay in a really straight forward way it does literally say its wrong to lie with another man like you would with a woman or something of that nature, i can't really recall why it was supposedly put in the bible historically but iirc it was essentially to push back on alot of the more open polytheistic societies like the greeks / romans.

Really though when it all boils down to it for this issue the anti-gay christians (like this pastor) who advocate taking away freedoms and/or forcing children to "be straight" even when its obviously something you are born with (it has a genetic basis in that its the same gene that makes people extra fertile for procreation) are completely ridiculous in wanting to take away the rights of other individuals to keep in the "land of the free" so much derp in american christians makes my country look bad. Can we skip war with iran/n.korea in the future and just nuke the bible belt? j/k
hypercube
Profile Joined April 2010
Hungary2735 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-02 08:49:14
May 02 2012 08:48 GMT
#45
On May 02 2012 17:41 Joedaddy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2012 17:38 Kenshin_915 wrote:
On May 02 2012 17:30 Joedaddy wrote:
I really hope people don't stereotype all Christians or the Christian faith because of this. To me, that is always the saddest part about these kinds of stories. Hundreds/thousands/millions of people will look at this and say "HA! Christians are hateful bigots." Nothing could be further from the truth. I don't hate gay people. I don't think children should be physically abused for gay tendencies. I do believe that living a Gay lifestyle is a sin, but I have plenty of tendencies and behaviors myself that are sinful.

Hating and/or physically abusing Gay people is not what God and the Christian faith are about. So please, address the man and the issue, but do not lump all Christians into the same group as him.


Yeah, I guess subtle, lifelong psycological abuse will just have to do. But ya' know, "hate the sin love the sinner etc etc." But the problem is, being gay isn't a lifestyle, as much as being straight is a lifestyle. It's normal. But hey, screw all the evidence that says so...


I'm really sorry, but I think you misunderstood what I was saying. I'm not advocating "subtle, lifelong psychological abuse." How did you arrive at the conclusion that I think that would be appropriate?


He probably means referring to a perfectly normal lifestyle choice as sinful and threatening them with eternal torture for it.

It may look acceptable to you but from the outside it fits the definition of abuse.
"Sending people in rockets to other planets is a waste of money better spent on sending rockets into people on this planet."
Kenshin_915
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada139 Posts
May 02 2012 08:50 GMT
#46
On May 02 2012 17:48 hypercube wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2012 17:41 Joedaddy wrote:
On May 02 2012 17:38 Kenshin_915 wrote:
On May 02 2012 17:30 Joedaddy wrote:
I really hope people don't stereotype all Christians or the Christian faith because of this. To me, that is always the saddest part about these kinds of stories. Hundreds/thousands/millions of people will look at this and say "HA! Christians are hateful bigots." Nothing could be further from the truth. I don't hate gay people. I don't think children should be physically abused for gay tendencies. I do believe that living a Gay lifestyle is a sin, but I have plenty of tendencies and behaviors myself that are sinful.

Hating and/or physically abusing Gay people is not what God and the Christian faith are about. So please, address the man and the issue, but do not lump all Christians into the same group as him.


Yeah, I guess subtle, lifelong psycological abuse will just have to do. But ya' know, "hate the sin love the sinner etc etc." But the problem is, being gay isn't a lifestyle, as much as being straight is a lifestyle. It's normal. But hey, screw all the evidence that says so...


I'm really sorry, but I think you misunderstood what I was saying. I'm not advocating "subtle, lifelong psychological abuse." How did you arrive at the conclusion that I think that would be appropriate?


He probably means referring to a perfectly normal lifestyle choice as sinful and threatening them with eternal torture for it.

It may look acceptable to you but from the outside it fits the definition of abuse.


Thanks Hypercube
Joedaddy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States1948 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-02 09:01:51
May 02 2012 08:50 GMT
#47
On May 02 2012 17:40 hypercube wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2012 17:30 Joedaddy wrote:
I really hope people don't stereotype all Christians or the Christian faith because of this. To me, that is always the saddest part about these kinds of stories.


I think the saddest part about the story is that it might encourage a parent to hurt their child.


I listened to the sermon's audio via the link in the OP. The transcript the OP provided doesn't really convey the true meaning of what the preacher was trying to say. I don't agree with the word choice he went with to get his message across, but I also didn't get the impression that he is advocating parents "hurt" their children. I can't remember exactly how it goes, but speech(?) is more about how you say it (body language, tone of voice, etc) than what you say.

I personally have never sat in Church and heard a preacher say that parents, or anyone else, should harm anyone for anything be it physically or psychologically.

He probably means referring to a perfectly normal lifestyle choice as sinful and threatening them with eternal torture for it.

It may look acceptable to you but from the outside it fits the definition of abuse.


Having sin in your life does not mean you are doomed to eternal torture. I think its a common misconception that Christians believe gay people are going to hell because they are gay and living a gay lifestyle. If someone is feeling threatened for the reasons you stated, then I would suggest they do some self-study on what the Bible says about how you end up in Heaven or Hell.
I might be the minority on TL, but TL is the minority everywhere else.
Asrathiel
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Australia377 Posts
May 02 2012 08:54 GMT
#48
On May 02 2012 17:50 Joedaddy wrote:
I listened to the sermon's audio via the link in the OP. The transcript the OP provided doesn't really convey the true meaning of what the preacher was trying to say. I don't agree with the word choice he went with to get his message across, but I also didn't get the impression that he is advocating parents "hurt" their children. I can't remember exactly how it goes, but speech(?) is more about how you say it (body language, tone of voice, etc) than what you say.

I personally have never sat in Church and heard a preacher say that parents, or anyone else, should harm anyone for anything be it physically or psychologically.


Even if said with words and not violence, the message is still that 'who you are is not OK'. That's pretty damn psychologically hurtful from where i'm standing.
for science... you monster
Crushinator
Profile Joined August 2011
Netherlands2138 Posts
May 02 2012 08:54 GMT
#49
On May 02 2012 17:50 Joedaddy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2012 17:40 hypercube wrote:
On May 02 2012 17:30 Joedaddy wrote:
I really hope people don't stereotype all Christians or the Christian faith because of this. To me, that is always the saddest part about these kinds of stories.


I think the saddest part about the story is that it might encourage a parent to hurt their child.


I listened to the sermon's audio via the link in the OP. The transcript the OP provided doesn't really convey the true meaning of what the preacher was trying to say. I don't agree with the word choice he went with to get his message across, but I also didn't get the impression that he is advocating parents "hurt" their children. I can't remember exactly how it goes, but speech(?) is more about how you say it (body language, tone of voice, etc) than what you say.

I personally have never sat in Church and heard a preacher say that parents, or anyone else, should harm anyone for anything be it physically or psychologically.


He clearly tells them to punch their kids for behaving gay. There is no ambiguity there. What point are you trying to make here?
hypercube
Profile Joined April 2010
Hungary2735 Posts
May 02 2012 08:56 GMT
#50
On May 02 2012 17:50 Joedaddy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2012 17:40 hypercube wrote:
On May 02 2012 17:30 Joedaddy wrote:
I really hope people don't stereotype all Christians or the Christian faith because of this. To me, that is always the saddest part about these kinds of stories.


I think the saddest part about the story is that it might encourage a parent to hurt their child.


I listened to the sermon's audio via the link in the OP. The transcript the OP provided doesn't really convey the true meaning of what the preacher was trying to say. I don't agree with the word choice he went with to get his message across, but I also didn't get the impression that he is advocating parents "hurt" their children. I can't remember exactly how it goes, but speech(?) is more about how you say it (body language, tone of voice, etc) than what you say.

I personally have never sat in Church and heard a preacher say that parents, or anyone else, should harm anyone for anything be it physically or psychologically.


I don't understand you clearly. Are you saying that you listened to the sermon and the transcript is a fabrication? Or that the transcript is accurate but shouldn't be taken literally? Or you just listened to a small part and concluded that he probably wouldn't advocate child abuse?
"Sending people in rockets to other planets is a waste of money better spent on sending rockets into people on this planet."
ChriS-X
Profile Joined June 2011
Malaysia1374 Posts
May 02 2012 08:58 GMT
#51
i am a christian and i find this both ridiculous and sad
Mvrio
Profile Joined July 2011
689 Posts
May 02 2012 08:59 GMT
#52
well he's in the bible belt so that's a given. even worse how he set back women with the comment "as long as they attempt to look pretty"
On October 03 2011 Jinsho wrote: Everyone is just a speck of fly dirt on the wall compared to Greg playing at his best :D
goldenwitch
Profile Joined August 2010
United States338 Posts
May 02 2012 08:59 GMT
#53
On May 02 2012 17:50 Joedaddy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2012 17:40 hypercube wrote:
On May 02 2012 17:30 Joedaddy wrote:
I really hope people don't stereotype all Christians or the Christian faith because of this. To me, that is always the saddest part about these kinds of stories.


I think the saddest part about the story is that it might encourage a parent to hurt their child.


I listened to the sermon's audio via the link in the OP. The transcript the OP provided doesn't really convey the true meaning of what the preacher was trying to say. I don't agree with the word choice he went with to get his message across, but I also didn't get the impression that he is advocating parents "hurt" their children. I can't remember exactly how it goes, but speech(?) is more about how you say it (body language, tone of voice, etc) than what you say.

I personally have never sat in Church and heard a preacher say that parents, or anyone else, should harm anyone for anything be it physically or psychologically.


Perhaps you should consider the likely possibility that you didn't hear any preacher advocating anything harmful in church because that is what you wanted to hear. The God of the bible is not a very nice God and the bible never claims that he is.
sc14s
Profile Joined March 2011
United States5052 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-02 09:06:07
May 02 2012 09:01 GMT
#54
On May 02 2012 17:54 Crushinator wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2012 17:50 Joedaddy wrote:
On May 02 2012 17:40 hypercube wrote:
On May 02 2012 17:30 Joedaddy wrote:
I really hope people don't stereotype all Christians or the Christian faith because of this. To me, that is always the saddest part about these kinds of stories.


I think the saddest part about the story is that it might encourage a parent to hurt their child.


I listened to the sermon's audio via the link in the OP. The transcript the OP provided doesn't really convey the true meaning of what the preacher was trying to say. I don't agree with the word choice he went with to get his message across, but I also didn't get the impression that he is advocating parents "hurt" their children. I can't remember exactly how it goes, but speech(?) is more about how you say it (body language, tone of voice, etc) than what you say.

I personally have never sat in Church and heard a preacher say that parents, or anyone else, should harm anyone for anything be it physically or psychologically.


He clearly tells them to punch their kids for behaving gay. There is no ambiguity there. What point are you trying to make here?

I think you are missing the point, its on the level of spanking a kid for doing something wrong, which again is something that not all people agree on nowadays (corporal punishment). Personally if you need to know my opinion corporal punishment is okay to an extent that you need negative reinforcement for something that is merits the case (your child using physical violence against someone else, stealing when he/she knows its wrong ect..) I would say "punching" him in the literal sense would be wrong i.e laying him flat, but the punch the pastor meant was like a punch on the shoulder.. hardly actual physical abuse. Not that i am advocating negatively reinforcing being gay since its something you are born with and is not something that you can teach people out of.

edit: just to get rid of the ambiguity what i mean by acceptable corporal punishment would be a spanking or forcing them to eat a bar of soap ect..
RobbieF
Profile Joined March 2011
Australia28 Posts
May 02 2012 09:04 GMT
#55
I firmly believe that children should not be assaulted for any reason. It is completely unacceptable to think that violence of any type against any people old or young is acceptable. In my mind I do not think the debate should be about the issue that this man is talking about but that he is asserting (I understand that this does mean doing) that it is ok to be physically or emotionally violent to children to change their behavior, it should not be tolerated by anyone in the community whether they are christian or not. It would plainly be unacceptable for me to assault this man for his beliefs and I would expect that it would apply to everyone.
If only I was smart enough to write something clever.
Asrathiel
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Australia377 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-02 09:07:30
May 02 2012 09:04 GMT
#56
On May 02 2012 18:01 sc14s wrote:
Personally if you need to know my opinion corporal punishment is okay to an extent that you need negative reinforcement for something that is merits the case (your child using physical violence against someone else, stealing when he/she knows its wrong ect..)


[image loading]

That's all I have to say about that...

... actually I lied, i have one more thing to say on that subject

your child using physical violence against someone else


"Hitting is wrong! You shouldn't hit people! I'm going to show you how wrong it is to hit someone by... by hitting you! Yeah!"

Love the logic there.
for science... you monster
sc14s
Profile Joined March 2011
United States5052 Posts
May 02 2012 09:07 GMT
#57
On May 02 2012 18:04 Asrathiel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2012 18:01 sc14s wrote:
Personally if you need to know my opinion corporal punishment is okay to an extent that you need negative reinforcement for something that is merits the case (your child using physical violence against someone else, stealing when he/she knows its wrong ect..)


[image loading]

That's all I have to say about that ^_^



ANNNND you didn't explain anything. I really hate when people do this. If you don't agree with an issue you dont fucking troll by posting a stupid ass picture.
Rockztar
Profile Joined June 2011
Denmark210 Posts
May 02 2012 09:08 GMT
#58
On May 02 2012 16:33 Aelfric wrote:
I could never understand why people be anti-gay. What are they trying to protect the public from? Being gay is a part of reality, let the people live however they want lol. It's not like they will ass rape you in the ATM all of a sudden...

+ Show Spoiler +

It would be pretty funny if it did happen though.
I really wish people could just mind their own businesses.
Why do these people even bother with other people? Are they worried they're going to hell, if they don't "set other people straight" or what?
Crushinator
Profile Joined August 2011
Netherlands2138 Posts
May 02 2012 09:09 GMT
#59
On May 02 2012 18:01 sc14s wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2012 17:54 Crushinator wrote:
On May 02 2012 17:50 Joedaddy wrote:
On May 02 2012 17:40 hypercube wrote:
On May 02 2012 17:30 Joedaddy wrote:
I really hope people don't stereotype all Christians or the Christian faith because of this. To me, that is always the saddest part about these kinds of stories.


I think the saddest part about the story is that it might encourage a parent to hurt their child.


I listened to the sermon's audio via the link in the OP. The transcript the OP provided doesn't really convey the true meaning of what the preacher was trying to say. I don't agree with the word choice he went with to get his message across, but I also didn't get the impression that he is advocating parents "hurt" their children. I can't remember exactly how it goes, but speech(?) is more about how you say it (body language, tone of voice, etc) than what you say.

I personally have never sat in Church and heard a preacher say that parents, or anyone else, should harm anyone for anything be it physically or psychologically.


He clearly tells them to punch their kids for behaving gay. There is no ambiguity there. What point are you trying to make here?

I think you are missing the point, its on the level of spanking a kid for doing something wrong, which again is something that not all people agree on nowadays (corporal punishment). Personally if you need to know my opinion corporal punishment is okay to an extent that you need negative reinforcement for something that is merits the case (your child using physical violence against someone else, stealing when he/she knows its wrong ect..) I would say "punching" him in the literal sense would be wrong i.e laying him flat, but the punch the pastor meant was like a punch on the shoulder.. hardly actual physical abuse. Not that i am advocating negatively reinforcing being gay since its something you are born with and is not something that you can teach people out of.


You seem to be very specific about what the pastor meant. That is a bit odd.

Personally, I don't think corporal punishment is ever ok, it is lazy, barbaric, unnecessary and mostly counter-productive. So that does color my opinion on this, I think using violence to change a person's fundamental nature is outright evil.
Joedaddy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States1948 Posts
May 02 2012 09:09 GMT
#60
On May 02 2012 17:56 hypercube wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2012 17:50 Joedaddy wrote:
On May 02 2012 17:40 hypercube wrote:
On May 02 2012 17:30 Joedaddy wrote:
I really hope people don't stereotype all Christians or the Christian faith because of this. To me, that is always the saddest part about these kinds of stories.


I think the saddest part about the story is that it might encourage a parent to hurt their child.


I listened to the sermon's audio via the link in the OP. The transcript the OP provided doesn't really convey the true meaning of what the preacher was trying to say. I don't agree with the word choice he went with to get his message across, but I also didn't get the impression that he is advocating parents "hurt" their children. I can't remember exactly how it goes, but speech(?) is more about how you say it (body language, tone of voice, etc) than what you say.

I personally have never sat in Church and heard a preacher say that parents, or anyone else, should harm anyone for anything be it physically or psychologically.


I don't understand you clearly. Are you saying that you listened to the sermon and the transcript is a fabrication? Or that the transcript is accurate but shouldn't be taken literally? Or you just listened to a small part and concluded that he probably wouldn't advocate child abuse?


I listened to the 1m41s audio excerpt of the sermon found in the source link of the OP. The transcript in the OP is accurate. I did not think the preacher was advocating child abuse.

If I were to write on this forum, "I hate cats" it would be logical to assume that I do indeed hate cats. However, there are many, many different ways for me to verbally say "I hate cats" that would give you the impression that I really don't hate cats. That's probably a terrible example that only makes sense in my own mind, but I hope you can interpret what I'm trying to get across ^^
I might be the minority on TL, but TL is the minority everywhere else.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings39
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O170
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 69
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1107
ZZZero.O 170
Bale 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm184
League of Legends
Doublelift5165
JimRising 715
Other Games
summit1g9981
FrodaN3043
KnowMe185
C9.Mang097
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1187
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream44
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1008
• Shiphtur177
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
10h 35m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
11h 35m
Monday Night Weeklies
16h 35m
Replay Cast
23h 35m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 10h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 11h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.