• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:11
CEST 23:11
KST 06:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9161 users

Racial Slurs in QuanticDestiny's Stream - Page 104

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 102 103 104 105 106 139 Next
Think twice before hitting post; this thread will be moderated for idiocy and useless posts. Consider this a warning.
windsupernova
Profile Joined October 2010
Mexico5280 Posts
May 01 2012 21:29 GMT
#2061
On May 02 2012 06:24 Flonomenalz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2012 06:18 MoonfireSpam wrote:
Well I'm kinda for booting him off QxC and letting him he indie, he can still do what he wants on stream, he can be a cunt, burn flags, rape babies, couldn't give a fuck, I just don't think he should be associated with any pro team right now. Heres why:

I don't think any "pro" (term used loosely in the gaming world I know) should use that sort of language. I'm going to compare E-sports to real sports seeing as it has the potential to grow and while may not ever become mainstream, with companies like Red Bull getting behind it I don't see why it can't get to the sizes of some less famous sports. And to that end I'd rather not have prominent members going around using shitty racial slurs, even if ment in a moment of nerd rage. I also don't enjoy watching witless raging. I rather watch the Combofiend / Mike Ross / 2GD style of BM (which is basically any BM that doesn't involve nigger, gook, chink cunts).

I don't watch a crapton of sport but I can't remember Alonso calling Hamilton a nigger for example. The problem with E-sports is everything is recorded.

It's also a bit sad people seem to watch him just for the shit he slings around instead of actually watching the game. But whatever, its your choice.

Jason Terry used racial slurs, was he kicked off of Chelsea?

I agree that Destiny goes over the top, but this thread is going out of control. Asking for Destiny to be booted off of Quantic, and if not Quantic should lose their sponsors? E-mailing sponsors over this?

Wow.

Well in about 2 weeks when nobody cares about this, I'm sure we'll all have a good laugh over this thread.


What the hell is wrong with e mailing sponsors?

Is it that wrong to want to have your opinion heard?(Note: I didn't actually e mail anyone because I don't really care)

I guess you never complain over anything because "it wouldn't be nice"? LOL. Now whether the people who think that Destiny should be booted off is to be seen, buy if you think otherwise why not e mail the sponsors and tell them that you love Destiny and that he is a big reason you buy their products?

At least I can respect people who take action in what they believe.
"Its easy, just trust your CPU".-Boxer on being good at games
plogamer
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Canada3132 Posts
May 01 2012 21:29 GMT
#2062
On May 02 2012 06:27 Shiori wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2012 06:26 Silvertine wrote:
On May 02 2012 06:19 Shiori wrote:
On May 02 2012 06:16 Klondikebar wrote:
On May 02 2012 06:12 Shiori wrote:
On May 02 2012 06:10 hugman wrote:
On May 02 2012 05:57 Shiori wrote:
On May 02 2012 05:55 HorsemasterK wrote:
On May 02 2012 05:51 Shiori wrote:
On May 02 2012 05:47 Klondikebar wrote:
[quote]

It is logically fallacious to infer that a creature is a duck because it quacked.

No seriously, if you don't want people calling you a racist, don't use racist slurs.

I don't care if people call Destiny racist. Those people are entitled to be presumptive buffoons. I care when people act like this is a logical or reasonable conclusion, because it's not. For what it's worth, I don't think using racial slurs is evidence of not being a racist either, but in the context Destiny used it, I figure it's evidence of basically nothing.

I mean, if you want to infer that Destiny's a human being because he used human speech, or that he speaks English because he spoke an English word, then go for it. Spare me your poorly crafted and disingenuous witticisms though.


Why does the context excuse this? He seems compelled to use racist/homophobic language, it seems fair to assume he is racist/homophobic. There is no evidence to the contrary.


How in the holy mother of fuck do you move from

1) He uses racist language when he's raging

to

2) he's racist.

that's like saying: well, we know the creature is alive, therefore it's a duck. I mean, we don't know that it's a duck, but we don't know that it's not a duck, and it's possible that it could be a duck, so it's a duck.


Stop the fucking thread

Someone incessantly using racial slurs is accused of being racist!
How dare anyone accuse him of that!?

It's one thing to accuse; it's yet another to continue pretending it's the case when it's clear that any racism was nothing more than fleeting anger.


Really? It's clear that it was "fleeting?" Because Destiny regularly uses language like that and he even came into this very thread to defend his use of those words.

Yep, it's still clear that it was nothing more than anger.

Trying to ruin his career because he's not your cup of tea is immature, ridiculous, and malice with the permission of your conscience.

Yet another straw man. People are not taking action because he isn't their "cup of tea", they're doing it because they believe he is spewing racism.

Going to just stop responding to your one-liners.


Your one-liners aren't much better.
Sergio1992
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Italy522 Posts
May 01 2012 21:29 GMT
#2063
if Destiny would have said : YOU ARE A FUCKING PIECE OF WHITE TRASH, no one would have actually cared. Just because he said faggot, now he should be demonized. Ah, the ipocrisy.

User was warned for this post
Shiori
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
3815 Posts
May 01 2012 21:30 GMT
#2064
On May 02 2012 06:29 plogamer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2012 06:27 Shiori wrote:
On May 02 2012 06:26 Silvertine wrote:
On May 02 2012 06:19 Shiori wrote:
On May 02 2012 06:16 Klondikebar wrote:
On May 02 2012 06:12 Shiori wrote:
On May 02 2012 06:10 hugman wrote:
On May 02 2012 05:57 Shiori wrote:
On May 02 2012 05:55 HorsemasterK wrote:
On May 02 2012 05:51 Shiori wrote:
[quote]
I don't care if people call Destiny racist. Those people are entitled to be presumptive buffoons. I care when people act like this is a logical or reasonable conclusion, because it's not. For what it's worth, I don't think using racial slurs is evidence of not being a racist either, but in the context Destiny used it, I figure it's evidence of basically nothing.

I mean, if you want to infer that Destiny's a human being because he used human speech, or that he speaks English because he spoke an English word, then go for it. Spare me your poorly crafted and disingenuous witticisms though.


Why does the context excuse this? He seems compelled to use racist/homophobic language, it seems fair to assume he is racist/homophobic. There is no evidence to the contrary.


How in the holy mother of fuck do you move from

1) He uses racist language when he's raging

to

2) he's racist.

that's like saying: well, we know the creature is alive, therefore it's a duck. I mean, we don't know that it's a duck, but we don't know that it's not a duck, and it's possible that it could be a duck, so it's a duck.


Stop the fucking thread

Someone incessantly using racial slurs is accused of being racist!
How dare anyone accuse him of that!?

It's one thing to accuse; it's yet another to continue pretending it's the case when it's clear that any racism was nothing more than fleeting anger.


Really? It's clear that it was "fleeting?" Because Destiny regularly uses language like that and he even came into this very thread to defend his use of those words.

Yep, it's still clear that it was nothing more than anger.

Trying to ruin his career because he's not your cup of tea is immature, ridiculous, and malice with the permission of your conscience.

Yet another straw man. People are not taking action because he isn't their "cup of tea", they're doing it because they believe he is spewing racism.

Going to just stop responding to your one-liners.


Your one-liners aren't much better.

That's why I attempt to make actual arguments rather than just cherrypick sentences and spout pseudo-clever nonsense.
willoc
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada1530 Posts
May 01 2012 21:31 GMT
#2065
On May 02 2012 06:28 Crue wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2012 05:48 LarJarsE wrote:
On May 02 2012 05:46 Kaitlin wrote:
Poll: Internet Censorship ...

is bad. (67)
 
85%

is bad, unless I happen to agree, then it's good. (7)
 
9%

is good. (5)
 
6%

79 total votes

Your vote: Internet Censorship ...

(Vote): is good.
(Vote): is bad.
(Vote): is bad, unless I happen to agree, then it's good.


internet censorship bad. lets make a more fair poll
Poll: internet hate speech.. is it (morally)

bad (71)
 
64%

justified (40)
 
36%

111 total votes

Your vote: internet hate speech.. is it (morally)

(Vote): bad
(Vote): justified



that's your FAIR poll? do you also flip coins that have heads on both sides?


This might seem like a "fun" poll for some of you but popularity (and uneducated votes) should not dictate issues like these.
Be bold and mighty forces will come to your aid!
theBusiness
Profile Joined August 2010
United States13 Posts
May 01 2012 21:31 GMT
#2066
Free speech != consequence free speech , for some reason people tend to confuse these things.
Negius
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Netherlands290 Posts
May 01 2012 21:31 GMT
#2067
I think it's quite something for this thread to be at 100+ pages, it seems like the community finds this a really big issue.

In my honest opinion, I think Destiny should refrain from doing things like this (especially the word faggot isn't acceptable to me), but as stated several times in this thread: this is Destiny, he is known for these kind of actions and Quantic signed him despite of that. Then again, as a professional player, who is payed by a team, you simply cannot do this stuff. I think Quantic should take actions on this, simply because as a team or a sponsor, you really don't want to be associated with this. Firing might go a bit far, but maybe Destiny can have a different kind of punishment.

I do think Destiny should be aware of the fact that he is a professional player, and he should act like one. This includes keeping these BM to himself. So if Quantic decide to take action, they have my support.
[Terran] mvp | maru | innovation | mma [Protoss] mc | squirtle [Zerg] nestea | soo
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-01 21:33:14
May 01 2012 21:31 GMT
#2068
Edit: Ugh forget it, it's time for me to go do other things. This is just getting me bent outta shape.
#2throwed
Silvertine
Profile Joined February 2012
United States509 Posts
May 01 2012 21:31 GMT
#2069
On May 02 2012 06:27 Shiori wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2012 06:26 Silvertine wrote:
On May 02 2012 06:19 Shiori wrote:
On May 02 2012 06:16 Klondikebar wrote:
On May 02 2012 06:12 Shiori wrote:
On May 02 2012 06:10 hugman wrote:
On May 02 2012 05:57 Shiori wrote:
On May 02 2012 05:55 HorsemasterK wrote:
On May 02 2012 05:51 Shiori wrote:
On May 02 2012 05:47 Klondikebar wrote:
[quote]

It is logically fallacious to infer that a creature is a duck because it quacked.

No seriously, if you don't want people calling you a racist, don't use racist slurs.

I don't care if people call Destiny racist. Those people are entitled to be presumptive buffoons. I care when people act like this is a logical or reasonable conclusion, because it's not. For what it's worth, I don't think using racial slurs is evidence of not being a racist either, but in the context Destiny used it, I figure it's evidence of basically nothing.

I mean, if you want to infer that Destiny's a human being because he used human speech, or that he speaks English because he spoke an English word, then go for it. Spare me your poorly crafted and disingenuous witticisms though.


Why does the context excuse this? He seems compelled to use racist/homophobic language, it seems fair to assume he is racist/homophobic. There is no evidence to the contrary.


How in the holy mother of fuck do you move from

1) He uses racist language when he's raging

to

2) he's racist.

that's like saying: well, we know the creature is alive, therefore it's a duck. I mean, we don't know that it's a duck, but we don't know that it's not a duck, and it's possible that it could be a duck, so it's a duck.


Stop the fucking thread

Someone incessantly using racial slurs is accused of being racist!
How dare anyone accuse him of that!?

It's one thing to accuse; it's yet another to continue pretending it's the case when it's clear that any racism was nothing more than fleeting anger.


Really? It's clear that it was "fleeting?" Because Destiny regularly uses language like that and he even came into this very thread to defend his use of those words.

Yep, it's still clear that it was nothing more than anger.

Trying to ruin his career because he's not your cup of tea is immature, ridiculous, and malice with the permission of your conscience.

Yet another straw man. People are not taking action because he isn't their "cup of tea", they're doing it because they believe he is spewing racism.

Going to just stop responding to your one-liners.

You've been completely unable to respond to anything I've said, why start now?

This isn't a matter of opinion; it's a fact. Go through the thread and see how many posts you can find of people saying "I'm taking action because he isn't my cup of tea". Compare it to the amount of posts saying "I'm taking action because I think this is racist". There will be absolutely no comparison and so it's just a silly straw man.
plogamer
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Canada3132 Posts
May 01 2012 21:32 GMT
#2070
On May 02 2012 06:29 Sergio1992 wrote:
if Destiny would have said : YOU ARE A FUCKING PIECE OF WHITE TRASH, no one would have actually cared. Just because he said faggot, now he should be demonized. Ah, the ipocrisy.


Yeah, what a hypocrisy that white folks, who have not been marginalized for their race - don't give a fuck about racial remarks against them.
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
May 01 2012 21:32 GMT
#2071
were you offended? no?
no harm no foul.

if you were, there are bigger issues at hand then just the words of b-tier level starcraft 2 pro.
liftlift > tsm
Crue
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia47 Posts
May 01 2012 21:33 GMT
#2072
nineteen eighty-four

User was warned for this post
Self improvement is Maturbation
AlgeriaT
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden2197 Posts
May 01 2012 21:33 GMT
#2073
On May 02 2012 06:31 theBusiness wrote:
Free speech != consequence free speech , for some reason people tend to confuse these things.

This is literally the best sentence I've read this year. I was going to write a post but this really sums up anything I was going to say.
CORN GIRL + Flash + FanTaSy + CholeraSC + iNcontroL 4 eva <3
Shiori
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
3815 Posts
May 01 2012 21:33 GMT
#2074
On May 02 2012 06:31 Silvertine wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2012 06:27 Shiori wrote:
On May 02 2012 06:26 Silvertine wrote:
On May 02 2012 06:19 Shiori wrote:
On May 02 2012 06:16 Klondikebar wrote:
On May 02 2012 06:12 Shiori wrote:
On May 02 2012 06:10 hugman wrote:
On May 02 2012 05:57 Shiori wrote:
On May 02 2012 05:55 HorsemasterK wrote:
On May 02 2012 05:51 Shiori wrote:
[quote]
I don't care if people call Destiny racist. Those people are entitled to be presumptive buffoons. I care when people act like this is a logical or reasonable conclusion, because it's not. For what it's worth, I don't think using racial slurs is evidence of not being a racist either, but in the context Destiny used it, I figure it's evidence of basically nothing.

I mean, if you want to infer that Destiny's a human being because he used human speech, or that he speaks English because he spoke an English word, then go for it. Spare me your poorly crafted and disingenuous witticisms though.


Why does the context excuse this? He seems compelled to use racist/homophobic language, it seems fair to assume he is racist/homophobic. There is no evidence to the contrary.


How in the holy mother of fuck do you move from

1) He uses racist language when he's raging

to

2) he's racist.

that's like saying: well, we know the creature is alive, therefore it's a duck. I mean, we don't know that it's a duck, but we don't know that it's not a duck, and it's possible that it could be a duck, so it's a duck.


Stop the fucking thread

Someone incessantly using racial slurs is accused of being racist!
How dare anyone accuse him of that!?

It's one thing to accuse; it's yet another to continue pretending it's the case when it's clear that any racism was nothing more than fleeting anger.


Really? It's clear that it was "fleeting?" Because Destiny regularly uses language like that and he even came into this very thread to defend his use of those words.

Yep, it's still clear that it was nothing more than anger.

Trying to ruin his career because he's not your cup of tea is immature, ridiculous, and malice with the permission of your conscience.

Yet another straw man. People are not taking action because he isn't their "cup of tea", they're doing it because they believe he is spewing racism.

Going to just stop responding to your one-liners.

You've been completely unable to respond to anything I've said, why start now?

This isn't a matter of opinion; it's a fact. Go through the thread and see how many posts you can find of people saying "I'm taking action because he isn't my cup of tea". Compare it to the amount of posts saying "I'm taking action because I think this is racist". There will be absolutely no comparison and so it's just a silly straw man.

Nice try.
PersonDudeGuy
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada47 Posts
May 01 2012 21:34 GMT
#2075
I really like Destiny, especially since he has started improving a lot recently and I see this often on his stream or elsewhere by him. While I can not possibly condone what he says I understand his way of looking at it and absolutely agree, only that only under private circumstances. If you want to be or act racist you can do it in the privacy of your home, in Canada where I come from we have hatespeech laws to ensure this. You can debate on the use of curse words in jest like calling a friend a "faggot" in a friendly game but in the end i think the conclusion is that it does not matter unless it's hurting someone and in Destiny's wide audience i think that some actions should be taken. On the other hand, from his perspective i can certainly see that he would likely think that the only punishment he should recieve is from viewers that "boycott" his stream, by this logic he would only recieve the immediate repercussions of his actions which seems fine for me. The only significant problem in this discussion to me is whether or not its "hurting e-sports" and in that respect i would say yes it is.
Double hellion openings ftw
babylon
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
8765 Posts
May 01 2012 21:35 GMT
#2076
On May 02 2012 06:28 plogamer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2012 06:18 Raid wrote:
As an asian-american, I actually think a simple apology from Destiny to the OP is simply enough. But after seeing how he responded on how he defends himself on having the "right" to use such racial slurs... I find it disgusting that people would defend such a person.

The term "gook" is to not be taken lightly, my parents came from the Vietnam War and I can tell you the reason why the military uses racial slurs is to differentiate themselves from the minority making it easier for them to kill... There shouldn't be justification in committing a hate crime of a person of another minority just because you feel you have the right to free speech.

I find it silly that Destiny cannot man up and just apologize and get this over with. If he feels that he needs to have an extended vocabulary then I suggest not being in a team where he represents the name of "Quantic" and their sponsors...


Hear, hear.

Almighty white folks in their discussions have not noticed this person's post.

♥

As a non-white, non-straight, non-cis person myself and as someone who heavily disagrees with Destiny's position on the use of racist slurs, I find that I'd still rather discuss the usage of racist slurs with him than with anyone else in this thread; at least he shows that he's thought about it extensively when he posted his justification, which is perhaps more than what most people in this thread can say. :/
-eXalt
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States462 Posts
May 01 2012 21:35 GMT
#2077
On May 02 2012 06:18 Raid wrote:
As an asian-american, I actually think a simple apology from Destiny to the OP is simply enough. But after seeing how he responded on how he defends himself on having the "right" to use such racial slurs... I find it disgusting that people would defend such a person.

The term "gook" is to not be taken lightly, my parents came from the Vietnam War and I can tell you the reason why the military uses racial slurs is to differentiate themselves from the minority making it easier for them to kill... There shouldn't be justification in committing a hate crime of a person of another minority just because you feel you have the right to free speech.

I find it silly that Destiny cannot man up and just apologize and get this over with. If he feels that he needs to have an extended vocabulary then I suggest not being in a team where he represents the name of "Quantic" and their sponsors...


This.

And the funny thing is, in said game where Destiny called his opponent skilless, he failed to scout the 2 banshee all in. How ironic.

I like Destiny most of the time. But sometimes.. he can embody everything that is completely shitty about this community (the c00l club of zergs who hop on the BM/Racist bandwagon) and every time he does stuff like this it just furthers the decline of our community..
31415926535
Profile Joined May 2012
Switzerland276 Posts
May 01 2012 21:35 GMT
#2078
On May 02 2012 06:31 theBusiness wrote:
Free speech != consequence free speech , for some reason people tend to confuse these things.

Best post on this thread so far.
Shiori
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
3815 Posts
May 01 2012 21:35 GMT
#2079
Anyway, I think it's best we let this thread die. No hard feelings against any of you personally, of course, but I don't really think this is going anywhere, and people are getting too emotional for this to be productive.
andrewlt
Profile Joined August 2009
United States7702 Posts
May 01 2012 21:36 GMT
#2080
On May 02 2012 06:14 -MoOsE- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2012 06:08 zEnVy wrote:
I pity people whose feelings get hurt over words. There isn't a thing you can call me that would make me upset.

People say things they don't mean when they're angry. Everybody does, I know I do. If Destiny calls his senator and demands they pass a law against gay marriage because it's unnatural that would make him a homophobe, not because of what he types while playing a video game on the internet.

I often times use the words "nigger" and "faggot" but I am neither racist nor homophobic. I have gay friends, black friends, and asian friends. Words are just that, words. Who cares what I say when I'm mad on the internet?

Let me follow you around and record you everytime you get mad about something and then let everybody on the internet know please.



Yes please to this. He is not acting in a way in which he means it. Everyone says this stuff. I wouldn't believe you guys went to school after reading this. I hear this and much worse every day, and some people actually mean it there and still no one cares; we just ignore it because it doesn't matter.



Some of us are done with school and have graduated a long time ago. What Destiny does is in no way acceptable in civilized society. School is a bubble insulated from the real world. You're all still kids who don't know any better and most will eventually grow out of using such language. If the adults in your school didn't care, that's another issue entirely.
Prev 1 102 103 104 105 106 139 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O79
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason87
SpeCial 77
Railgan 56
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15853
Dewaltoss 148
firebathero 106
Hyuk 97
ZZZero.O 79
Terrorterran 21
Dota 2
febbydoto47
League of Legends
Doublelift3801
Counter-Strike
Fnx 864
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5820
crisheroes884
Other Games
summit1g6567
FrodaN2530
fl0m850
mouzStarbuck466
KnowMe323
ToD218
ArmadaUGS143
Mew2King56
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1153
BasetradeTV214
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream102
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 85
• Adnapsc2 23
• musti20045 14
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 52
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen139
Other Games
• imaqtpie828
• Shiphtur212
• tFFMrPink 14
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 49m
INu's Battles
14h 49m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
17h 49m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 49m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 49m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 18h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.