• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:43
CEST 16:43
KST 23:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)56Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9361 users

LRM)Game Retirement Announcement - Page 9

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 14 Next All
puppykiller
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States3137 Posts
July 01 2011 10:05 GMT
#161
Omg first Game, now Sayle, whos next... Ribbon?
Why would I play sctoo when I can play BW?
Kiante
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Australia7069 Posts
July 01 2011 10:12 GMT
#162
Aparantly she's not 15 by the way, for anyone thinking that sayle is a pedo. its just a line she uses to get losers (in this case paladin) to stop harassing her.
Writer
ZaRaki_
Profile Joined March 2011
Spain126 Posts
July 01 2011 10:19 GMT
#163
oh god, since when age matters in love? xD some sense plz my mother is also 8 years younger than my dad and what?
Sayle
Profile Joined October 2010
United Kingdom3685 Posts
July 01 2011 10:19 GMT
#164
I had hoped to stay away from all this drama, but I guess I've been dragged into it. Here is my explanation of what happened:

+ Show Spoiler [here be dragons] +
About three months ago, I left the ICCup admin team. Shortly thereafter, I got into a relationship with a 'female admin' (the ICCup announcement left her unnamed so I shall do the same). At some point, she decided to share her passwords with me, which included the password to her admin account. Being curious about what internal discussions the admin team was having in the face of all the recent events (high-level admins leaving, vTv CL issue, ISL2, etc), I used her account to regularly browse the admin-only forums on iccup.com. I never logged on to the server with that account nor did I use any of its 'admin powers'. I simply observed what was going on behind the scenes. Make no mistake though, I did break the rules. Sharing admin accounts is forbidden, and I knew that when I started using it. I won't make any excuses. I will say, however, that I was NOT the one who leaked that thread from the admins forum, which I believe is what Paladin originally suspected. I made that quite clear to him in our discussion as well.

Regarding current (and future) BW events, I don't think too much has changed. ISL2 will be played on West after the ladder stage, so I can still cast that. The Ribbon Classic is still being discussed, but we could just move that to West as well. I believe the Gambit Cup is also going to be played on West. To be honest, I haven't casted an ICCup event since I left the team, so as long as any future organizers are fine with hosting their events on other servers, I don't think there's an issue (besides the fewer number of events due to the loss of Game). I'll just be playing on B-net and Fish from now on

I apologize to the BW community for making this whole situation worse than it already is. I do love this game and I'll continue to do my best keeping the (foreign) scene alive outside of ICCup.
bITt.mAN
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Switzerland3700 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-01 10:27:33
July 01 2011 10:26 GMT
#165
Seriously you guys, are Game and Sayle some sort of fucking god's to you that you worship and adore beyons all reason?! You're worse than Flash/JD fanboys, becuase at least you'd be dissapointed in them if they overtely and openly dissrespected/Broke rules/scanctions. So what, they're populaaaar "fuck the rules they don't apply to them". And you want fair staff with such an unfair mentality yourself?

Anyone ever read the iCCup end user agreement? No, I didn't think so, but by ever using their servers it means you legally agree to the terms therin. Abusers will get banned no matter how popular they are (o hai F91), that doesn't mean I'm happy with Sayle being banned from iCCup, hell I like the guy and think he's quite suited for the role, but he needs to be a bit more responsible in such an important role.


EDIT: Saw Sayle's reply above.
BW4LYF . . . . . . PM me, I LOVE PMs. . . . . . Long live "NaDa's Body" . . . . . . Fantasy | Bisu/Best | Jaedong . . . . .
Ribbon
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5278 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-01 10:29:11
July 01 2011 10:28 GMT
#166
The Ribbon Classic is postponed indefinitely. We're not ready to play on another server right now, and even if we were, I don't want it mired in this kind of drama, so I want to wait until it blows down a bit. We were going to proceed without Game, but losing Game and Sayle at the same time has thrown everything into the air.

I may do an SC2 tournament (alternating between games was always the plan; it has nothing to do with drama) and come back to BW after the dust settles. I may not. Don't know yet.

I'm sorry to everyone who was excited for the tournament.

On July 01 2011 19:05 puppykiller wrote:
Omg first Game, now Sayle, whos next... Ribbon?


Yes, apparently. But I don't think I'll be missed
mansa
Profile Joined May 2011
Philippines336 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-01 10:30:50
July 01 2011 10:28 GMT
#167
Aww I was pumped for Ribbon classic.
Ribbon
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5278 Posts
July 01 2011 10:36 GMT
#168
On July 01 2011 19:28 mansa wrote:
Ribbon why not play using hamachi?


We may do something like that eventually, but we can't set something like that up easily with <48 hours notice. Organizing nerds is like herding cats etc.

Also, like I said, I don't want the shadow of drama over it. I sponsored the tournament to bring people together (the Classic is a trial run for a bigger thing, where I had a BW Tournament and an SC2 tournament running concurrently, using BW to SC2 map ports and custom-made SC2 to BW map ports to have both use the "same" map pool as the unifying gimmick), but doing a tournament on another server now makes the subtext of it "Fuck ICCUP", which is kind of the opposite of what I wanted.

I'm not saying I don't want to do the tournament, I just don't want to do it Saturday.
Kiante
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Australia7069 Posts
July 01 2011 10:46 GMT
#169
On July 01 2011 19:36 Ribbon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2011 19:28 mansa wrote:
Ribbon why not play using hamachi?


We may do something like that eventually, but we can't set something like that up easily with <48 hours notice. Organizing nerds is like herding cats etc.

Also, like I said, I don't want the shadow of drama over it. I sponsored the tournament to bring people together (the Classic is a trial run for a bigger thing, where I had a BW Tournament and an SC2 tournament running concurrently, using BW to SC2 map ports and custom-made SC2 to BW map ports to have both use the "same" map pool as the unifying gimmick), but doing a tournament on another server now makes the subtext of it "Fuck ICCUP", which is kind of the opposite of what I wanted.

I'm not saying I don't want to do the tournament, I just don't want to do it Saturday.

whats wrong with a FUCK iccup subtext. really. with everything they've done, i see nothing better to unify the community behind. Play it on west with chaoslauncher. the organisation would be really easy(you email all contestants a download link to chaos, ask them to install. meet on a channel on east/west and host games with #l2).
Writer
Don_Julio
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
2220 Posts
July 01 2011 14:20 GMT
#170
+ Show Spoiler +
On July 01 2011 19:26 bITt.mAN wrote:
Seriously you guys, are Game and Sayle some sort of fucking god's to you that you worship and adore beyons all reason?! You're worse than Flash/JD fanboys, becuase at least you'd be dissapointed in them if they overtely and openly dissrespected/Broke rules/scanctions. So what, they're populaaaar "fuck the rules they don't apply to them". And you want fair staff with such an unfair mentality yourself?

Anyone ever read the iCCup end user agreement? No, I didn't think so, but by ever using their servers it means you legally agree to the terms therin. Abusers will get banned no matter how popular they are (o hai F91), that doesn't mean I'm happy with Sayle being banned from iCCup, hell I like the guy and think he's quite suited for the role, but he needs to be a bit more responsible in such an important role.


EDIT: Saw Sayle's reply above.


Well said.

Guys, you have to understand ICCups reasoning. Banning Game seems to be harsh but come on he was an aboslute moron to flame everyone of the admins, the Abyss itself and evryone who was argueing against him in a tl-thread. I hoped Game will handle this with dignity but he didnt. He started this thread posting some logs and screenshots that absoltutely dont help to clarify everything that happened in the past. I really think that if Game stayed for some time after his withdrawal from the ISL2 that someday he would eventually be able to work together with iccup. But how Game handled this and how he broke agreement after agreement there was absolutely no way to not ban him. It's a little sad, he was an excellent organizer, but I wont miss his attitude at all.

It's a pity that Sayle got banned though. But you have to understand iccups reasoning here too. After the incident with JoeKim this was the second time someone illegally used an adminaccount in a very short time. Iccup has to show everyone that this is a wrongdoing against almost every elemetary rule at iccup. And in our world especially in the internet you have to punish for wrongdoing :-(
I still think that a permanent ban for Sayle is a little too harsh. It's not because Sayle is famous and important for the community. It's because Sayle seemed to not have abused his secret powers, acted honestly all the time, didn't take part in Games excessive BM-sessions and always tried to use diplomacy for the sake of foreign BW. At least that's the impression I got from Sayles posts in the forums and what he said while casting.
So please be gracious and give this guy a second chance after a few weeks.

And all you guys who are hating on iccup and Paladin. You're the guys who hate on iccup all the time or are in the inner circle of the Game/JoeKim/Sayle-clique and argue absolutely biased.

Iccup is important for foreign BW. Maybe not for the high competitors. But where else should a chobo or newbie play who doesnt want to get stomped or hacked every time. Where else should a beginner come to if he looks for advisors and practice partners that can communicate wtih him?
LML
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
Germany1794 Posts
July 01 2011 14:24 GMT
#171
On July 01 2011 10:06 [sc1f]eonzerg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2011 10:03 Eywa- wrote:
Was having a conversation with Masterbreti in admin channel, Gecko came in and started attacking me because I was talking in the channel, so I'm like "I'm not bming anyone". And he's like no in fact you wont be talking to anyone today. Chat bans me, no reason for the chat ban, just out of spite.

man u want be lrm)game 2.0 ? stop provoced admins., i really start hate u and ur comments


All I see you do lately is praise iCCup and their admins as if they were holy saints to bring us the word of the messias.
What you are saying in your post right there is that you think it's okay if the iCCup Admins abuse their power like this, but we have to be quiet about it?
That's blasphemy, and maybe you've just not had the right experiences yourself yet which blures your eyes.

That Sayle got banned for this is of course a right decision, which every website would have done, and he knows it and admits it, as sad as it is, I personally love his casting alot and think he is a nice guy to talk to, but he knew what he was doing and he knew that he was going to get busted eventually, it's just a matter of time.

Game knew that to some extend, too, with all the incidents he had, it was a matter of time, it was drastic, yes, many actions by iCCup have not been correct, though, no matter how you look at it, some of it isn't even mentioned in any of this threads.
Many people's opinions are lonely based on what they were able to get to know from here, while alot more happened, and Game is just one of many who faced such things.
LML
[sc1f]eonzerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Belgium7088 Posts
July 01 2011 14:47 GMT
#172
On July 01 2011 23:24 LML wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2011 10:06 [sc1f]eonzerg wrote:
On July 01 2011 10:03 Eywa- wrote:
Was having a conversation with Masterbreti in admin channel, Gecko came in and started attacking me because I was talking in the channel, so I'm like "I'm not bming anyone". And he's like no in fact you wont be talking to anyone today. Chat bans me, no reason for the chat ban, just out of spite.

man u want be lrm)game 2.0 ? stop provoced admins., i really start hate u and ur comments


All I see you do lately is praise iCCup and their admins as if they were holy saints to bring us the word of the messias.
What you are saying in your post right there is that you think it's okay if the iCCup Admins abuse their power like this, but we have to be quiet about it?
That's blasphemy, and maybe you've just not had the right experiences yourself yet which blures your eyes.

That Sayle got banned for this is of course a right decision, which every website would have done, and he knows it and admits it, as sad as it is, I personally love his casting alot and think he is a nice guy to talk to, but he knew what he was doing and he knew that he was going to get busted eventually, it's just a matter of time.

Game knew that to some extend, too, with all the incidents he had, it was a matter of time, it was drastic, yes, many actions by iCCup have not been correct, though, no matter how you look at it, some of it isn't even mentioned in any of this threads.
Many people's opinions are lonely based on what they were able to get to know from here, while alot more happened, and Game is just one of many who faced such things.


imo.paladin is proly the best head admin that iccup,and he start a project
1.defend the new generation of players(noobs)
2.He dont care who is who,u broke rules get BAN! i respect this,
3.Where is the power abue by him ?, i like sayle cast too,who no ? but this not mean he can spy admin archives and tell all to game and check the msg of locked account,i bet he do this. and take screens.for much that u like those guys help bw community his personal fight with iccup destroy all too,if u think iccup is a shit just dont join,go fish or brain,I love iccup and i love bw,i dont join in personal fight of game vs iccup and the new asshole eywa that think he is somethng here,.....he is another stupid wit not brain that cant think by his self,anyway gl this meatball on his retirement

User was warned for this post
Kiante
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Australia7069 Posts
July 01 2011 15:20 GMT
#173
On July 01 2011 23:47 [sc1f]eonzerg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2011 23:24 LML wrote:
On July 01 2011 10:06 [sc1f]eonzerg wrote:
On July 01 2011 10:03 Eywa- wrote:
Was having a conversation with Masterbreti in admin channel, Gecko came in and started attacking me because I was talking in the channel, so I'm like "I'm not bming anyone". And he's like no in fact you wont be talking to anyone today. Chat bans me, no reason for the chat ban, just out of spite.

man u want be lrm)game 2.0 ? stop provoced admins., i really start hate u and ur comments


All I see you do lately is praise iCCup and their admins as if they were holy saints to bring us the word of the messias.
What you are saying in your post right there is that you think it's okay if the iCCup Admins abuse their power like this, but we have to be quiet about it?
That's blasphemy, and maybe you've just not had the right experiences yourself yet which blures your eyes.

That Sayle got banned for this is of course a right decision, which every website would have done, and he knows it and admits it, as sad as it is, I personally love his casting alot and think he is a nice guy to talk to, but he knew what he was doing and he knew that he was going to get busted eventually, it's just a matter of time.

Game knew that to some extend, too, with all the incidents he had, it was a matter of time, it was drastic, yes, many actions by iCCup have not been correct, though, no matter how you look at it, some of it isn't even mentioned in any of this threads.
Many people's opinions are lonely based on what they were able to get to know from here, while alot more happened, and Game is just one of many who faced such things.


imo.paladin is proly the best head admin that iccup,and he start a project
1.defend the new generation of players(noobs)
2.He dont care who is who,u broke rules get BAN! i respect this,
3.Where is the power abue by him ?, i like sayle cast too,who no ? but this not mean he can spy admin archives and tell all to game and check the msg of locked account,i bet he do this. and take screens.for much that u like those guys help bw community his personal fight with iccup destroy all too,if u think iccup is a shit just dont join,go fish or brain,I love iccup and i love bw,i dont join in personal fight of game vs iccup and the new asshole eywa that think he is somethng here,.....he is another stupid wit not brain that cant think by his self,anyway gl this meatball on his retirement


In retort. lets think about what was going on pre-paladin.

We had many tournaments running, good casting going every weeklend, lots of money being injected into the scene.

post paladin:
everything is turning to shit.


hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Writer
[sc1f]eonzerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Belgium7088 Posts
July 01 2011 15:23 GMT
#174
On July 02 2011 00:20 Kiante wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2011 23:47 [sc1f]eonzerg wrote:
On July 01 2011 23:24 LML wrote:
On July 01 2011 10:06 [sc1f]eonzerg wrote:
On July 01 2011 10:03 Eywa- wrote:
Was having a conversation with Masterbreti in admin channel, Gecko came in and started attacking me because I was talking in the channel, so I'm like "I'm not bming anyone". And he's like no in fact you wont be talking to anyone today. Chat bans me, no reason for the chat ban, just out of spite.

man u want be lrm)game 2.0 ? stop provoced admins., i really start hate u and ur comments


All I see you do lately is praise iCCup and their admins as if they were holy saints to bring us the word of the messias.
What you are saying in your post right there is that you think it's okay if the iCCup Admins abuse their power like this, but we have to be quiet about it?
That's blasphemy, and maybe you've just not had the right experiences yourself yet which blures your eyes.

That Sayle got banned for this is of course a right decision, which every website would have done, and he knows it and admits it, as sad as it is, I personally love his casting alot and think he is a nice guy to talk to, but he knew what he was doing and he knew that he was going to get busted eventually, it's just a matter of time.

Game knew that to some extend, too, with all the incidents he had, it was a matter of time, it was drastic, yes, many actions by iCCup have not been correct, though, no matter how you look at it, some of it isn't even mentioned in any of this threads.
Many people's opinions are lonely based on what they were able to get to know from here, while alot more happened, and Game is just one of many who faced such things.


imo.paladin is proly the best head admin that iccup,and he start a project
1.defend the new generation of players(noobs)
2.He dont care who is who,u broke rules get BAN! i respect this,
3.Where is the power abue by him ?, i like sayle cast too,who no ? but this not mean he can spy admin archives and tell all to game and check the msg of locked account,i bet he do this. and take screens.for much that u like those guys help bw community his personal fight with iccup destroy all too,if u think iccup is a shit just dont join,go fish or brain,I love iccup and i love bw,i dont join in personal fight of game vs iccup and the new asshole eywa that think he is somethng here,.....he is another stupid wit not brain that cant think by his self,anyway gl this meatball on his retirement


In retort. lets think about what was going on pre-paladin.

We had many tournaments running, good casting going every weeklend, lots of money being injected into the scene.

post paladin:
everything is turning to shit.


hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm


if ur president made ur country in the shit u agree ?,is the same kiante,
dRaW
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada5744 Posts
July 01 2011 15:48 GMT
#175
This thread is super derailed, so I feel less bad about this... Where does everyone meet on Fish/West?
I don't need luck, luck is for noobs, good luck to you though
CarlMikael
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden1043 Posts
July 01 2011 15:54 GMT
#176
On July 02 2011 00:48 dRaW wrote:
This thread is super derailed, so I feel less bad about this... Where does everyone meet on Fish/West?


we all could just move to op teamliquid ?
Kiante
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Australia7069 Posts
July 01 2011 16:00 GMT
#177
On July 02 2011 00:54 MyWindows wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2011 00:48 dRaW wrote:
This thread is super derailed, so I feel less bad about this... Where does everyone meet on Fish/West?


we all could just move to op teamliquid ?

I agree lets start up op teamliquid on fish.
note about fish: if u dont use your account for 7(maybe less) days it gets deleted. Lets get in the channel and start helping each other hit the 30 games for laddering!
Writer
Kiante
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Australia7069 Posts
July 01 2011 16:18 GMT
#178
On July 02 2011 00:23 [sc1f]eonzerg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2011 00:20 Kiante wrote:
On July 01 2011 23:47 [sc1f]eonzerg wrote:
On July 01 2011 23:24 LML wrote:
On July 01 2011 10:06 [sc1f]eonzerg wrote:
On July 01 2011 10:03 Eywa- wrote:
Was having a conversation with Masterbreti in admin channel, Gecko came in and started attacking me because I was talking in the channel, so I'm like "I'm not bming anyone". And he's like no in fact you wont be talking to anyone today. Chat bans me, no reason for the chat ban, just out of spite.

man u want be lrm)game 2.0 ? stop provoced admins., i really start hate u and ur comments


All I see you do lately is praise iCCup and their admins as if they were holy saints to bring us the word of the messias.
What you are saying in your post right there is that you think it's okay if the iCCup Admins abuse their power like this, but we have to be quiet about it?
That's blasphemy, and maybe you've just not had the right experiences yourself yet which blures your eyes.

That Sayle got banned for this is of course a right decision, which every website would have done, and he knows it and admits it, as sad as it is, I personally love his casting alot and think he is a nice guy to talk to, but he knew what he was doing and he knew that he was going to get busted eventually, it's just a matter of time.

Game knew that to some extend, too, with all the incidents he had, it was a matter of time, it was drastic, yes, many actions by iCCup have not been correct, though, no matter how you look at it, some of it isn't even mentioned in any of this threads.
Many people's opinions are lonely based on what they were able to get to know from here, while alot more happened, and Game is just one of many who faced such things.


imo.paladin is proly the best head admin that iccup,and he start a project
1.defend the new generation of players(noobs)
2.He dont care who is who,u broke rules get BAN! i respect this,
3.Where is the power abue by him ?, i like sayle cast too,who no ? but this not mean he can spy admin archives and tell all to game and check the msg of locked account,i bet he do this. and take screens.for much that u like those guys help bw community his personal fight with iccup destroy all too,if u think iccup is a shit just dont join,go fish or brain,I love iccup and i love bw,i dont join in personal fight of game vs iccup and the new asshole eywa that think he is somethng here,.....he is another stupid wit not brain that cant think by his self,anyway gl this meatball on his retirement


In retort. lets think about what was going on pre-paladin.

We had many tournaments running, good casting going every weeklend, lots of money being injected into the scene.

post paladin:
everything is turning to shit.


hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm


if ur president made ur country in the shit u agree ?,is the same kiante,

i dont really understand your question. but if my country was going in the shitty, i would definetly blame the leader. Its their responsibility.
Writer
LML
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
Germany1794 Posts
July 01 2011 16:20 GMT
#179
On July 01 2011 23:47 [sc1f]eonzerg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2011 23:24 LML wrote:
On July 01 2011 10:06 [sc1f]eonzerg wrote:
On July 01 2011 10:03 Eywa- wrote:
Was having a conversation with Masterbreti in admin channel, Gecko came in and started attacking me because I was talking in the channel, so I'm like "I'm not bming anyone". And he's like no in fact you wont be talking to anyone today. Chat bans me, no reason for the chat ban, just out of spite.

man u want be lrm)game 2.0 ? stop provoced admins., i really start hate u and ur comments


All I see you do lately is praise iCCup and their admins as if they were holy saints to bring us the word of the messias.
What you are saying in your post right there is that you think it's okay if the iCCup Admins abuse their power like this, but we have to be quiet about it?
That's blasphemy, and maybe you've just not had the right experiences yourself yet which blures your eyes.

That Sayle got banned for this is of course a right decision, which every website would have done, and he knows it and admits it, as sad as it is, I personally love his casting alot and think he is a nice guy to talk to, but he knew what he was doing and he knew that he was going to get busted eventually, it's just a matter of time.

Game knew that to some extend, too, with all the incidents he had, it was a matter of time, it was drastic, yes, many actions by iCCup have not been correct, though, no matter how you look at it, some of it isn't even mentioned in any of this threads.
Many people's opinions are lonely based on what they were able to get to know from here, while alot more happened, and Game is just one of many who faced such things.


imo.paladin is proly the best head admin that iccup,and he start a project
1.defend the new generation of players(noobs)
2.He dont care who is who,u broke rules get BAN! i respect this,
3.Where is the power abue by him ?, i like sayle cast too,who no ? but this not mean he can spy admin archives and tell all to game and check the msg of locked account,i bet he do this. and take screens.for much that u like those guys help bw community his personal fight with iccup destroy all too,if u think iccup is a shit just dont join,go fish or brain,I love iccup and i love bw,i dont join in personal fight of game vs iccup and the new asshole eywa that think he is somethng here,.....he is another stupid wit not brain that cant think by his self,anyway gl this meatball on his retirement


1. He explicitely said that he did not give Game these information, he only wanted to observe himself.
2. You might notice that I agree with that decision in my previous post, he knew that he will get banned eventually, and it's correct.
3. Who doesn't defend the noobs? We all love the people who come over from SC2 or just get attracted to BW in other ways.
4. I am not talking about Paladin, I am talking about iCCup in general.
I do not agree with some things of what other people have done, but as mentioned before you probably didn't get a victim of iCCup admins who join, stay calm, and eventually abuse their power when they are trusted enough. Your eyes are blured to only see the other side as the bad people.

However, Game said that he has alot of stuff going on in real life and that it becomes more after the summer, he also mentioned that he wouldn't have quit BW if it wasn't for iCCup's actions, so either way he would have been very busy, and yet still would have kept putting so damn much time into organizing stuff for BW, that is true dedication, and that is what is missing.

Take a look at iCCup's motivation:
Randomly hosting tournaments now and then, and also there only individuals seem to take stuff to the next level (as tenshi taking upon the Nation Wars thing), while other events drop more and more.
Think about iCCup Attack, it was good, it was something peolpe liked to see, but it died out, just as everything.

And then there is this one guy, who keeps going, he doesn't stop because of motivation, but because of denial.

On top of it, iCCup admins aren't saints, either. They act over the line, are bm, disrespectful, just as most people are from time to time, because they are human beings, just as all of us.
Those admins who are nice and do their job in a good fashion, are just not recognized, we mainly get to notice those who act over the strings, which is sad and puts bad light upon all of them.
LML
xarthaz
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
1704 Posts
July 01 2011 16:23 GMT
#180
Exactly. Sayle is like the dark horse, the hidden mastermind behind all this. He observes, makes no unnecessary racket, and makes decisions based on his deep research. One can only wander what he has seen.. it may be too much for us well meaning Iccup users to bear.
Aah thats the stuff..
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 988
ComeBackTV 874
SteadfastSC680
TaKeTV 448
IndyStarCraft 144
Rex120
EnkiAlexander 67
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 680
IndyStarCraft 144
ProTech144
Rex 120
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 50495
Bisu 1830
Horang2 1265
EffOrt 1117
Soma 619
Hyuk 591
Mini 540
BeSt 538
Light 426
Larva 418
[ Show more ]
Rush 267
ZerO 215
910 89
Mong 83
Leta 72
firebathero 69
Pusan 54
Snow 54
Sexy 45
Mind 38
ToSsGirL 36
JYJ 31
Aegong 30
Bale 21
Shine 18
Rock 16
Terrorterran 15
Noble 13
Trap 13
Sacsri 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7511
qojqva1050
Counter-Strike
Fnx 770
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1520
Khaldor1105
Lowko461
Other Games
singsing1999
olofmeister1496
hiko1196
Beastyqt664
B2W.Neo404
Livibee202
Hui .184
Liquid`VortiX145
XaKoH 125
ArmadaUGS107
KnowMe102
djWHEAT83
Mew2King79
QueenE65
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV206
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream84
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 11
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 19
• mYiSmile19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 37
• FirePhoenix10
• Michael_bg 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3064
Other Games
• Shiphtur179
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 17m
CranKy Ducklings
19h 17m
Online Event
20h 17m
FEL
1d 1h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 2h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 4h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 19h
INu's Battles
1d 21h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.