• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:49
CEST 20:49
KST 03:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
MLB/Baseball 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7942 users

New Worlds Map Contest III: All Submissions (VOTE HERE) -…

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
121 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
Th1rdEye
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States1074 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-02-03 10:21:17
February 03 2023 01:58 GMT
#101
I have played a lot of these maps over the past week or two as much as I could. I realized that there are some that are really cool in concept but seem a little imbalanced in one way or another towards another race or potentially may be difficult for new players. We need to cater to newer players in 2023 as much as we do with the veterans. I don't want to get in to specifics about each one but some "negative" factors determining the outcome my voting process were things such as:

-Too many bases
-Too easy to secure third and fourth with one choke point
-Island maps (I'm sorry but I don't think in 2023 people really want to play island maps, myself included. Maybe in a super casual setting or with clan mates etc)
-Too much of a high ground choke advantage outside a natural to enable easy contains (This is playable to an extent of course, but if you're playing a better player it makes the game a little too one sided I believe)
-Too many breakable structures (A personal preference)
-Maps that are remakes of old maps that still hold a lot of play or competitive value for today's meta in their original form

It's tough to pick only 6 of course, as I was blown away with having so many choices.

EDIT: Top 6 in order

1. Neo Luna - A very slight update to one of my favorite and most nostalgic maps. I put a lot of play time into Luna back in the day. The updates make it keep its original feel yet allow for a more standard play style (Better sim city and mineral placements)
2. Blue Violet - I like the simplicity, open middle (good for newer players) yet difficulty in obtaining a 4th expansion. This one is potentially a little on the tougher side for newer folk but I enjoyed the layout and feel of the map in the games I played on it.
3. Neverland - Seems like a good update of one of my older favorites, Longinus. Starting positions are slightly changed, mineral placement on the expansions seems more updated, and the 4th base doesn't seem as easy to hold which will make for faster paced game play (Low ground and open to a back choke instead of one ramp entrance defended by the third base mineral only area)
4. Nyxeos Gaia was always a pretty awesome map and reminds me of a good era of BW. This takes the map and makes it a little more standard looking but I think that that sometimes is appealing to newer players. I like the light and dark side thing (it's been done before) but still an interesting take on it. The 4th base location is a little harder to defend, still siege-able from the low ground but not as easily defended.
5. Paranoid Android 1.01 - The original map reminds me of when I was young and tried to "compete" in WCG USA. They had it set up like a ladder basically, and I would try to play the worst players I could to make my stats look good. Of course, that doesn't prove anything especially with strong players out there in USA. However I did end up winning a 30gb Samsung Mp3 player with audio recording capabilities from a random "lottery" e-ticket from being in there -- Anyway, this map seems awesome for a 2v2 map as well as a 1v1 map. The original was pretty interesting and definitely fitting of the name, and I think this one keeps the theme of that while remaining fresh.
6. Winter Solstice - A snow map. I actually never have minded playing on snow maps Tau Cross was another one from my past that I played a lot of. Back then I never really analyzed the positional imbalances on that map but I have seen some crazy macro games on there. Obviously Zerg is a beast on this map and that's just part of the game I think. I like the updates made personally while basically retaining the starting positions and middle of the map. A modern take on a classic.

Anyway, I played a good portion of these maps on pub games on US West. Some were just noobs who didn't know better and joined because they don't know one map from another, but some were pretty decent games.

EDIT: Ordered for voting process, sorry.

7. Huntress
8. Sand Storm
9. Halcyon
10. Speachless
11. The Lost TempleS
12. The Downfall Of Moon
13. Jungle Book
14. Abyss
15. Paradiso


Great job everyone.
from the days of: TheMarine [NC]...YellOw [H.O.T.]-Forever99 OgOgO [_MuMyung_] ChRh PlayGrrrr.... SlayerS_`BoxeR` [Oops]Reach [ReD]NaDa [DF]zergboy..!! Pusan[S.G] Nal_rA GARIMTO SSamJJang ChoJJa JinSu Silent_Control iloveoov H_PauL_WII JulyZerg [DaK]JoYo
MineraIs
Profile Joined September 2020
United States846 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-02-03 07:04:22
February 03 2023 04:40 GMT
#102
On February 03 2023 10:58 Th1rdEye wrote:
I have played a lot of these maps over the past week or two as much as I could. I realized that there are some that are really cool in concept but seem a little imbalanced in one way or another towards another race or potentially may be difficult for new players. We need to cater to newer players in 2023 as much as we do with the veterans. I don't want to get in to specifics about each one but some "negative" factors determining the outcome my voting process were things such as:

-Too many bases
-Too easy to secure third and fourth with one choke point
-Island maps (I'm sorry but I don't think in 2023 people really want to play island maps, myself included. Maybe in a super casual setting or with clan mates etc)
-Too much of a high ground choke advantage outside a natural to enable easy contains (This is playable to an extent of course, but if you're playing a better player it makes the game a little too one sided I believe)
-Too many breakable structures (A personal preference)
-Maps that are remakes of old maps that still hold a lot of play or competitive value for today's meta in their original form

It's tough to pick only 6 of course, as I was blown away with having so many choices.

My top 6 and not necessarily in order:

1. Neo Luna - A very slight update to one of my favorite and most nostalgic maps. I put a lot of play time into Luna back in the day. The updates make it keep its original feel yet allow for a more standard play style (Better sim city and mineral placements)
2. Blue Violet - I like the simplicity, open middle (good for newer players) yet difficulty in obtaining a 4th expansion. This one is potentially a little on the tougher side for newer folk but I enjoyed the layout and feel of the map in the games I played on it.
3. Neverland - Seems like a good update of one of my older favorites, Longinus. Starting positions are slightly changed, mineral placement on the expansions seems more updated, and the 4th base doesn't seem as easy to hold which will make for faster paced game play (Low ground and open to a back choke instead of one ramp entrance defended by the third base mineral only area)
4. Nyxeos Gaia was always a pretty awesome map and reminds me of a good era of BW. This takes the map and makes it a little more standard looking but I think that that sometimes is appealing to newer players. I like the light and dark side thing (it's been done before) but still an interesting take on it. The 4th base location is a little harder to defend, still siege-able from the low ground but not as easily defended.
5. Paranoid Android 1.01 - The original map reminds me of when I was young and tried to "compete" in WCG USA. They had it set up like a ladder basically, and I would try to play the worst players I could to make my stats look good. Of course, that doesn't prove anything especially with strong players out there in USA. However I did end up winning a 30gb Samsung Mp3 player with audio recording capabilities from a random "lottery" e-ticket from being in there -- Anyway, this map seems awesome for a 2v2 map as well as a 1v1 map. The original was pretty interesting and definitely fitting of the name, and I think this one keeps the theme of that while remaining fresh.
6. Winter Solstice - A snow map. I actually never have minded playing on snow maps Tau Cross was another one from my past that I played a lot of. Back then I never really analyzed the positional imbalances on that map but I have seen some crazy macro games on there. Obviously Zerg is a beast on this map and that's just part of the game I think. I like the updates made personally while basically retaining the starting positions and middle of the map. A modern take on a classic.

Anyway, I played a good portion of these maps on pub games on US West. Some were just noobs who didn't know better and joined because they don't know one map from another, but some were pretty decent games.

Some honorable mentions that I really enjoyed in no particular order:

- Huntress
- Halcyon
- Speachless
- The Lost TempleS
- The Downfall Of Moon
- Jungle Book
- Abyss
- Paradiso
- Sand Storm

Great job everyone.



If you’d like your votes to count they must be in order, and you can vote for more than six maps, they just must be in order.
✯ [ twitch.tv/MrMineraIs ] ✯ [ Check out my Maps: https://tl.net/forum/brood-war/612442-official-maps-by-minerals ] ✯
Testbug[bwmn]
Profile Joined January 2023
32 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-02-03 07:11:44
February 03 2023 06:03 GMT
#103
On February 03 2023 10:58 Th1rdEye wrote:
My top 6 and not necessarily in order:


Hi Th1rdEye, acording the voting system we are using, you must specify the order of your top 6 maps (because your number 1 choice will obtain more points, and your number 6 choice will obtain less points). Can you please try to give them an order?
MineraIs
Profile Joined September 2020
United States846 Posts
February 03 2023 06:48 GMT
#104
At least 6 maps must be voted on.
✯ [ twitch.tv/MrMineraIs ] ✯ [ Check out my Maps: https://tl.net/forum/brood-war/612442-official-maps-by-minerals ] ✯
MineraIs
Profile Joined September 2020
United States846 Posts
February 03 2023 07:25 GMT
#105
On February 03 2023 10:23 neocronx wrote:
1. Jungle Book
2. Nyxeos
3. Neverland
4. Winter Solstice
5. Rush Hour 4
6. Paranoid Android

Testing the maps and rating the games based on racial balance, dynamic play, and 12 million other totally real variables I ended up with this graded rubic:

Jungle Book 8.2
nyxeos 7.9
neverland 7.2
winter soltice 7.1
Rush Hour 4 6.9
Paranoid Android 6.8
Paranoiid Androiid 6.6
Sandstorm 6.6
Rhombus 6.6
Winshaper 6.5
blue lagoon 6.5
Cheerup 6.5
The Lost Temples 6.4
Blue Violet 6.4
Even Newer Peaks 6.4
Tal'Darim Ruins 6.4
Ride of Valkyries II 6.4
Huntress 6.2
lamentation 6.0
quandry 5.9


Sidenote: McDonalds would have made it with a better name possibly as I didn't test it. Fix your damn machine.



If you’d like to give credit to your list of hard work, you could number them 1-20 and each map will get something.
✯ [ twitch.tv/MrMineraIs ] ✯ [ Check out my Maps: https://tl.net/forum/brood-war/612442-official-maps-by-minerals ] ✯
NicePants
Profile Joined December 2020
12 Posts
February 03 2023 08:59 GMT
#106
1. Paradiso (by Suricatta)
2. Neverland (by Hozzi)
3. Ice Crystal (by TNWZombie)
4. Abyss (by R4TCHET)
5. Champion (by mAziciAn)
6. Blue Violet (by Moderatoboy)
7. Winter Solstice (by Hyojin)


Comments:

It's great when new Standard and Mostly-Standard maps get added to the popular rotation, like Butter and Allegro. I wonder if Neverland or Winter Solstice could become the next popular 3-player map.

(4) Paradiso (by Suricatta)
- Could potentially be a fun alternative to Vermeer, nice! (Vermeer is decent, but for me personally, Vermeer doesn't seem as fun as Polypoid or Allegro or Circuit Breakers.)
- Looks like the mains in Paradiso are a bit larger than Vermeer's too-small mains, nice.

(4) Ice Crystal (by TNWZombie)
- Looks like the 3rd might be easier to take than a normal 3rd? Neat concept, if so. A bit like training-wheels maybe, could be interesting to see how it plays out. (Makes it a nice map for beginners perhaps? Not sure!)
- I also like that the mains aren't too small.
sas.Sziky
Profile Joined October 2011
Hungary337 Posts
February 03 2023 10:03 GMT
#107
1: Sand Storm
2: Paradiso
3: Even Newer Peaks
4: Third Impact
5: McDonald’s
6: Rita
More attention to mineral patches pls and will be perfect o.o
Thanks for your work guys. HF.
Superouman
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
France2195 Posts
February 03 2023 17:37 GMT
#108
1) Paranoid Android by Testbug
2) Rita by Freakling
3) KF-21 Boramae by DQ_MAN
4) Black Soulstones by Freakling
5) Ride of Valkyries II by Minerals
6) Quandary by Hyojin
Search "[SO]" on B.net to find all my maps ||| Cloud Kingdom / Turbo Cruise '84 / Bone Temple / Eternal Empire / Zen / Purity and Industry / Golden Wall / Fortitude / Beckett Industries / Waterfall
fireboy011
Profile Joined February 2023
Israel3 Posts
February 03 2023 20:57 GMT
#109
1. Third Impact
2. Starburst
3. Paranoid Android (4 player map)
4. Black Soulstones
5. Blue Lagoon
6. Champion
7. Winter Solstice
8. Huntress
9. Volcanic Canyon
Th1rdEye
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States1074 Posts
February 03 2023 23:01 GMT
#110
On February 03 2023 15:03 Testbug[bwmn] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2023 10:58 Th1rdEye wrote:
My top 6 and not necessarily in order:


Hi Th1rdEye, acording the voting system we are using, you must specify the order of your top 6 maps (because your number 1 choice will obtain more points, and your number 6 choice will obtain less points). Can you please try to give them an order?


On February 03 2023 15:48 MineraIs wrote:
At least 6 maps must be voted on.


I changed it to show order instead. Thanks for pointing that out. I haven't read the original post in a long time but I have been playing a lot of games on tehse maps
from the days of: TheMarine [NC]...YellOw [H.O.T.]-Forever99 OgOgO [_MuMyung_] ChRh PlayGrrrr.... SlayerS_`BoxeR` [Oops]Reach [ReD]NaDa [DF]zergboy..!! Pusan[S.G] Nal_rA GARIMTO SSamJJang ChoJJa JinSu Silent_Control iloveoov H_PauL_WII JulyZerg [DaK]JoYo
Airneanach
Profile Joined January 2021
United States73 Posts
February 04 2023 03:47 GMT
#111
1. Neo Luna
2. Paranoiid Androiid
3. PasCal
4. Lamentation
5. Starburst
6. Champion
7. The Downfall of Moon
Ask not what StarCraft can do for you, ask what you can do for StarCraft
GoGG
Profile Joined September 2004
Germany92 Posts
February 04 2023 08:24 GMT
#112
1. Black Soulstones
2. Jungle Book
3. Rita
4. Starburst
5. River of City
6. Orognu’s Symbol
7. Champion
8. The Lost Temples
9. Paranoid Android
10. Platoon
11. Paranoiid Androiid
12. Cursed Land
13. Even Newer Peaks

favorite players: fOrGG | iloveoov | GARIMTO
ZZZero.O
Profile Joined July 2011
Poland1622 Posts
February 04 2023 13:58 GMT
#113
1. Sand Storm
2. Cheerup
3. Starburst
4. Paranoid Android
5. Winter Solstice
6. Autumn to Winter
7. Ride of Valkyries II


I probably could find a few more maps which are great, overal the contest is amazing and thanks for doing them
https://www.patreon.com/Bombastic || https://liquipedia.net/starcraft/Bombastic_StarLeague || https://linktr.ee/bombastic
Freakling
Profile Joined October 2012
Germany1534 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-02-04 23:17:22
February 04 2023 22:57 GMT
#114
1. Rudeltaktik
I needed to pick this as my first choice. I think this map is criminally underrated so far, probably because some people don't even want to consider island maps. Is it balanced? Probably not – yet. But it definitely does a lot of things right, managing to completely and immediately recognizably catching the spirit of the original and at the same time managing to radically modernize it.

2. Lost in Paradise
Of the three Lost Temple remakes in this competition, I like this one the most. It takes the elements of the original and radically reinterprets them, using modern map mechanics.

3. Lamentation
As always, Hyojin delivers some high quality maps, and this one is currently probably the most refined and interesting of his submissions.

4. Vanguard
Another very interesting remake that seems to get completely overlooked by every one. It certainly not perfect yet, but it deserves a chance to get there.

5. PasCal
A 3p Monty Hall is a really neat idea. I might have even ranked it higher, but I feel that right now it still lacks some of the refinements and details that other maps already got.

6. Third Impact
DQ basically delivered me exactly the modern rendition of Longinus I was hoping for.



7. Paranoid Android
Great reinterpretation of the concept.

8. Champion
Just like Rudeltaktik, also by mAziciAn, I want to credit this one for the immediate feeling of familiarity this gave me, even though it actually, necessarily, diverges very far from the original's concept (or lack thereof, as Blizzard maps often give the impression of…).

9. KF-21 Boramae
DQ_MAN comes out very strong in this contest, and this seems like another very well-made map by him.

10. Paradiso
11. Neo Luna
Two more conservative takes on a remake, only implementing the bare minimum of changes that seem necessary to fix bugs and make the map more comfortable to play on – and that was really all that was required in these cases!
olipatrick
Profile Joined May 2019
Bolivia7 Posts
February 05 2023 01:45 GMT
#115
Go for it!

1 - Paranoid Android by TestBug
2 - Black Soulstones by 𝔉𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔨𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤
3 - Aiur City by TNWZombie
4 - Flashbang by TNWZombie
5 - Starburst by 𝔉𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔨𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤
6 - Rita by 𝔉𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔨𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤
7 - Rudeltaktik by mAziciAn
Testbug[bwmn]
Profile Joined January 2023
32 Posts
February 05 2023 03:13 GMT
#116
On January 27 2023 11:59 TNWZombie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2023 09:30 Testbug[bwmn] wrote:
On January 26 2023 07:48 Cronkonium wrote:
and bring the sides of the map in a bit to close the new gap.

Sorry i didn't get this part. which ssides? can you draw lines/marks using paint or using your phone?

but thank you for your ideas, we are also thinking to add a cliff behind the nats to muta harssment will be more powerful, maybe this solves the problem you pointed out. In case this maps gets into the next round, ee'll let you know when we make the changes!


Cronkonium seems to have voted like this.

* Voting Status
1. Even Newer Peaks (My Choice for Best Map)
2. Cursed Land (My second favorite map after Even Newer Peaks.)
3. Sand Storm
4. Ride of Valkyries II
5. Paranoiid Androiid
6. Light's Out


Thank youuuu
Invincibilitysky
Profile Joined January 2022
3 Posts
February 05 2023 06:42 GMT
#117
1. Sand Storm by Minerals
2. Rita by Freakling
3. Cursed Land by TNWZombie
4. Champion by mAziciAn
5. Blue Violet by Moderatoboy
6. Winter Solstice by Hyojin
DQ
Profile Joined October 2022
8 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-02-05 07:59:39
February 05 2023 07:57 GMT
#118
1.Rita
2.Lamentation
3.Rudeltaktik
4.Blue Lagoon
5.Huntress
6.Orognu’s Symbol
TNWZombie
Profile Joined March 2021
Korea (South)73 Posts
February 05 2023 07:59 GMT
#119
Those who made the map, good job.

1. Black Soulstones(Freakling)
2. Champion(mAziciAn)
3. Rita(Freakling)
4. Sand Storm(Minerals)
5. Winter Solstice(Hyojin)
6. The Downfall of Moon(DQ_MAN&mAziciAn)
7. Neo Luna(Suri)
8. NeverLand(Hozzi)
9. Jungle Book(JoJo)
MineraIs
Profile Joined September 2020
United States846 Posts
February 05 2023 11:14 GMT
#120
Voting is closed.
✯ [ twitch.tv/MrMineraIs ] ✯ [ Check out my Maps: https://tl.net/forum/brood-war/612442-official-maps-by-minerals ] ✯
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM894
TaKeTV 347
TKL 342
IndyStarCraft 212
BRAT_OK 122
ZombieGrub1
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 894
TKL 342
IndyStarCraft 212
MaxPax 179
BRAT_OK 122
UpATreeSC 91
JuggernautJason28
EmSc Tv 23
MindelVK 16
Nathanias 12
ZombieGrub1
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 710
ggaemo 170
White-Ra 130
firebathero 113
910 59
Barracks 50
Hyun 36
Trap 28
Killer 25
Bale 23
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 19
soO 14
Shine 13
yabsab 9
Dota 2
qojqva4286
Counter-Strike
Fnx 776
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby7343
crisheroes1777
Liquid`Hasu1598
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi3896
singsing1445
Beastyqt784
ceh9658
B2W.Neo439
C9.Mang0151
ArmadaUGS127
KnowMe105
Trikslyr42
shahzam31
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream428
Other Games
BasetradeTV184
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 23
EmSc2Tv 23
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 110
• Reevou 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 16
• Azhi_Dahaki16
• FirePhoenix12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2424
• TFBlade870
Other Games
• Shiphtur300
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 11m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 11m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 5h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 16h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.