• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:39
CEST 23:39
KST 06:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)50Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9600 users

PvZ: Reavers + Sair | Goon - Page 4

Forum Index > Brood War Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
Bill307
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
Canada9103 Posts
November 01 2004 11:19 GMT
#61
Personally, I like opening with zeal/reaver (after a sair to scout for spire -- I like Beast's advice about watching his # of hatches, though) on maps like Nostalgia where you have a mineral only nat. I do this because reavers (esp. with shuttles) have a much higher min:gas consumption ratio than HTs. I haven't really "put it to the test" yet (read: I have no idea if it's really a good idea or not), but I thought I'd bring it up since everyone seems to be talking about LT and other maps with a gas nat, with relatively little attention being given to mineral-only nat maps.
ShadowMaster
Profile Joined September 2004
United States238 Posts
November 01 2004 12:17 GMT
#62
Thanks RayzorBlade for a constructive and very well-written post. Interestingly, in almost all the games I looked at that ended favorably for the Protoss, the positions were 12 vs 6 on LT. In fact, in the vast majority of the games, Zerg was at 6:00 regardless of where Protoss was. Interesting coincidence.

Yes, close positions make it much more difficult. Although they would probably turn to the advantage of the Protoss if the Zerg were to go pure Hydra, allowing the Protoss to use his faster drop ability, most smart Zergs will go Spire and suddenly the advantage turns around. While it might still be too early to say that Reaver drops should not be tried at all in close positions, Protoss definitely need to figure out a way to deal with the difficulties of Spire harrassment when there is no time to build up Corsairs and no room to maneuver Shuttles.

An interesting option from close positions might be Zealot + Reaver, which is an interesting twist on the Reaver theme and must be handled very carefully by both players. It has a lot of naunces and should not be tried "cold", as notable players have lost very quickly because they didn't grasp some of the necessary elements. If there is interest I could elaborate on it in another thread. Otherwise, Protoss might just consider trying a different strategy from the close positions
wakiki
Profile Joined September 2004
United States65 Posts
Last Edited: 2004-11-04 06:48:15
November 03 2004 14:32 GMT
#63
Heh, a quick fact that I would like to mention is that in Free For Alls, manueverabiltyis supremely important. You often need to defend multiple places far away in rapid succession. I am a Protoss player, and have considered using only Zealots + Scouts + Corsairs + Reavers and Templars in Shuttles as my main army, but I haven't really gotten around to it. Another issue with FFA is that your "projected force" is more important than your current force - that is to say, in FFA, your opponents might have a much bigger military, but you might have three expansions. In a 1v1, you would be run over, but in a FFA, he will likely be distracted, or not kill you off completely, so you will have time to rebuild. Using the superior manueverability of Shuttles + Corsairs(with Disruption Web) could keep their Projected Force low, by harrassing opponents' workers, and keep them from attacking you, since they have to defend themselves everywhere. Of course, I'm sure that most of you do not play FFA, and that this thread is dealing with solo play, so I apologize if this was just an utter waste of a paragraph for of you ;p

Just today(before I had read this thread), I was experimenting with Reavers vs. Zerg. In the first game, I was using Reavers versus a person who was using the Hydra + Lurk strategy. Of course, it worked very well, and I believe that under "The many uses of Reavers" you should put in there that they are good for breaking containment. (The guy was trying to contain me with Lurkers and Hydras) What eventually happened was, we stalemated(due to the fact that he was a much better player, and my macro was suffering from the Reaver micro), and we both got run over by another player who had taken most of the map(it was FFA).

I used it in another game, and got run over by mass Mutalisks(I hadn't gotten Corsairs up yet). I have difficulty steadily building and, more importantly, teching to Corsairs and Reavers, while steadily building Dragoons and having three Zealots to defend my choke. So, which is better to get first? Reavers or Corsairs? Reavers first would be better for ground based armies, but without High Templar or Corsairs, I get run over by large numbers of Mutas. Corsairs first might be a little more conservative, but then getting Reavers late means they are better defended against drops, and putting up the tech and money for Corsairs is a pretty harsh waste of money, if they get Hydras instead of Mutas.

Also, isn't static defense not very helpful in general vs. Reavers and Corsairs? researching Dweb is a no-brainer, I think, and even without it, Reavers can outrange the static defense anyway.

Another point: if you are really good at microing, you could try using High Templars also. High Templars + Reavers + Goons + Sairs. Or, you could just use the HT's for defense. I like to leave 2 of them in each base. I assume that the reason you arent using them is because of gas problems, but I think it might be worth it to have two HT's, instead of six goons(and you would have some minerals and supply left over). Of course, the obvious disadvantages of this are that you would have to go up three tech trees at once. Why not just scrap the Corsairs? Oh right, scouting and manueverability. Perhaps you could consider just being a damage powerhouse, and knock on their front door with Reavers, Goons, and High Templar. See, my Psi storm micro is what saves me whenever I fight Zerg, and giving up HT's would make me nervous.

Another consideration for late game: The counters to Reavers seem to be Mutalisks, and well-managed Hydras. So, consider Maelstrom. It would freeze the Hydras in place, and often Mutas will stack on top of each other, allowing you to garner many in one Maelstrom. Now then, Dark Archons are fairly impractical due to the cost of the research, the ridiculous cost of the DA's themselves, and the cost of the micromanagement. (Micromanagement is a real resource - some people have larger amounts of this resource than other people) Would I recommend getting DA's? Well, no, but I just thought I would put this idea forward, and if someone thinks that they can Maelstrom, Dweb, and micro Reavers at the same time, they can test it out. Besides, even if you don't win, you get to be kickass After all, who uses Maelstrom?

Overall, the my feelings on this strategy are that I like the manueverability aspect, especially for FFA games, but the lack or lateness of High Templars and the sheer firepower they provide worries me. Of course, the idea is to avoid direct confrontation, and harrass them until you can afford direct confrontation. This reminds me of a game where I massed scouts on Flooded Plains - and won. No air units, big or small, can stand up to 4 control groups of scouts, and I just ran away from any ground units that I saw, going mineral spot to mineral spot, killing workers. This is how this strat works (although its more practical/cost effective, of course ;p).
Give me immortality, or give me death!
T1_iloveSinky
Profile Joined October 2004
China43 Posts
November 03 2004 15:03 GMT
#64
reavers are better i think, 100 attack dmg
kCiNNiCk
Profile Joined September 2004
United Kingdom313 Posts
November 04 2004 10:51 GMT
#65
Great post, thanks for all the strats and counters.
Zerg Own, Fear their Macro Power!
TheRioN_CoL
Profile Joined November 2004
Colombia21 Posts
November 04 2004 21:20 GMT
#66
mmmm, Mass hydra is rlz in zvp, u just need learn to dance
Ueje
ShadowMaster
Profile Joined September 2004
United States238 Posts
November 04 2004 23:48 GMT
#67
On November 03 2004 23:32 wakiki wrote:
Heh, a quick fact that I would like to mention is that in Free For Alls, manueverabiltyis supremely important. You often need to defend multiple places far away in rapid succession. I am a Protoss player, and have considered using only Zealots + Scouts + Corsairs + Reavers and Templars in Shuttles as my main army, but I haven't really gotten around to it. Another issue with FFA is that your "projected force" is more important than your current force - that is to say, in FFA, your opponents might have a much bigger military, but you might have three expansions. In a 1v1, you would be run over, but in a FFA, he will likely be distracted, or not kill you off completely, so you will have time to rebuild. Using the superior manueverability of Shuttles + Corsairs(with Disruption Web) could keep their Projected Force low, by harrassing opponents' workers, and keep them from attacking you, since they have to defend themselves everywhere. Of course, I'm sure that most of you do not play FFA, and that this thread is dealing with solo play, so I apologize if this was just an utter waste of a paragraph for of you ;p

Just today(before I had read this thread), I was experimenting with Reavers vs. Zerg. In the first game, I was using Reavers versus a person who was using the Hydra + Lurk strategy. Of course, it worked very well, and I believe that under "The many uses of Reavers" you should put in there that they are good for breaking containment. (The guy was trying to contain me with Lurkers and Hydras) What eventually happened was, we stalemated(due to the fact that he was a much better player, and my macro was suffering from the Reaver micro), and we both got run over by another player who had taken most of the map(it was FFA).

I used it in another game, and got run over by mass Mutalisks(I hadn't gotten Corsairs up yet). I have difficulty steadily building and, more importantly, teching to Corsairs and Reavers, while steadily building Dragoons and having three Zealots to defend my choke. So, which is better to get first? Reavers or Corsairs? Reavers first would be better for ground based armies, but without High Templar or Corsairs, I get run over by large numbers of Mutas. Corsairs first might be a little more conservative, but then getting Reavers late means they are better defended against drops, and putting up the tech and money for Corsairs is a pretty harsh waste of money, if they get Hydras instead of Mutas.

Also, isn't static defense not very helpful in general vs. Reavers and Corsairs? researching Dweb is a no-brainer, I think, and even without it, Reavers can outrange the static defense anyway.

Another point: if you are really good at microing, you could try using High Templars also. High Templars + Reavers + Goons + Sairs. Or, you could just use the HT's for defense. I like to leave 2 of them in each base. I assume that the reason you arent using them is because of gas problems, but I think it might be worth it to have two HT's, instead of six goons(and you would have some minerals and supply left over). Of course, the obvious disadvantages of this are that you would have to go up three tech trees at once. Why not just scrap the Corsairs? Oh right, scouting and manueverability. Perhaps you could consider just being a damage powerhouse, and knock on their front door with Reavers, Goons, and High Templar. See, my Psi storm micro is what saves me whenever I fight Zerg, and giving up HT's would make me nervous.

Another consideration for late game: The counters to Reavers seem to be Mutalisks, and well-managed Hydras. So, consider Maelstrom. It would freeze the Hydras in place, and often Mutas will stack on top of each other, allowing you to garner many in one Maelstrom. Now then, Dark Archons are fairly impractical due to the cost of the research, the ridiculous cost of the DA's themselves, and the cost of the micromanagement. (Micromanagement is a real resource - some people have larger amounts of this resource than other people) Would I recommend getting DA's? Well, no, but I just thought I would put this idea forward, and if someone thinks that they can Maelstrom, Dweb, and micro Reavers at the same time, they can test it out. Besides, even if you don't win, you get to be kickass After all, who uses Maelstrom?

Overall, the my feelings on this strategy are that I like the manueverability aspect, especially for FFA games, but the lack or lateness of High Templars and the sheer firepower they provide worries me. Of course, the idea is to avoid direct confrontation, and harrass them until you can afford direct confrontation. This reminds me of a game where I massed scouts on Flooded Plains - and won. No air units, big or small, can stand up to 4 control groups of scouts, and I just ran away from any ground units that I saw, going mineral spot to mineral spot, killing workers. This is how this strat works (although its more practical/cost effective, of course ;p).


Yes, Reavers + Corsairs are a decent strategy in FFA, getting 6+ Reavers and 12+ Corsairs with D-Web as you main killing force, since it arrives faster than the normal BC/Carrier masses. The maneuverability aspect is also useful for covering bases. However, you need to be very careful about the harrassment thing. Sure, you might kill dozens of workers all around, but the truth is that it probably isn't worth it. Harrassment is usually one thing you do not want to do in FFA: it simply calls to much attention to you. You often want to wait until you have a "killing blow" rather than make everyone mad at you; 3 vs 1 = gg

As far as Reavers vs. containment, I didn't bother specifying because we already mentioned that Lurks vs. Reaver/Goon builds is practically suicide.

As for Disruption Web, there are a lot of considerations. Firstly, it is completely out of the question in the early game. Even after you have your first expansion, it is only possible if you have an "excuse" to get the number of Corsairs you need to make it useful. In other words, he needs to be massing with Spiretech. If this is not the situation, you will be run over by Hydras before you get a pay-off on the expensive investment.

Static defense is effective against Reavers, but only in a minimal amount. Zerg must not over-invest. This is because it is an on-the-edge resource battle. Getting a Fleet Beacon and Disruption Web is very expensive, not to mention the number of Corsairs you need to make it feasible. This makes it possible only in certain situations. If you see the Zerg going mass sunks at all of his bases, this means that he is spending enough money that you can counter with Disruption web. The correct Zerg plan, though, is to only put one or two Sunks at each mineral line. As you have noticed, Sunks do not stop Reavers -- but they aren't supposed to. The Zerg should be using the Sunks only to buy time until his Hydralisks or, preferably, Muta/Scourge arrive to take care of the threat. Of course, massing sunks is an almost complete waste of money against Reaver strategies.

I like your ideas and think that Protoss definitely need to learn to use as many of the units at their disposal as possible; again, the biggest problem is just the resources and research/build time. Of course, FFAs are a whole different game and you can do a lot of things that would normally be suicide. This thread is aimed at 1:1 games, though.
Manit0u
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
Poland17845 Posts
November 05 2004 02:44 GMT
#68
Have any of you here thought about how this strat owns? Early sairs hunting for ol's can be a real pain in the ass - how do you want to do anything with zerg if you're constantly in the red?
The only solution now is making some spores in main and all expos but this is countered by web, anyway zerg gets slowed down BIGTIME leaving toss with plenty options to take him out (even with zeals). That's how I see it and if I find any reps about that (seen few myself) I'm gonna post it here.
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.
recluse
Profile Joined June 2004
60 Posts
November 05 2004 06:01 GMT
#69
nice thread .. great job guys ...
Splinter
Profile Joined July 2003
United States188 Posts
Last Edited: 2004-11-05 09:28:39
November 05 2004 09:20 GMT
#70
(note: didn't read anything but the first post)

Mass muta with +carapace upgrades and scourge if needed simply rapes sair reaver. Once the zerg gets greater spire, the toss stands no chance (Devs with carapace upgrades basically nullifies sairs).

It only really can work well if you surprise the zerg, but a toss really isn't going to be able to surprise a decent zerg all that well. Once the zerg finds out what you are up to, they will be able to expo/power hard while going straight to mutas. The toss might be able to destroy a base every once in awhile, but if the zerg is expanding well and pulling drones away when the drop is coming, losing a base shouldn't be much of a problem. This is especially true because sair/reaver is even more gas heavy than muta/scourge, so having a ton of bases really isn't needed, as the toss probably will only have 2. Having lots of bases in this case is basically just to make sure losing one won't stop your ability to produce enough to stop the sair/reaver.
TheRioN_CoL
Profile Joined November 2004
Colombia21 Posts
November 05 2004 11:50 GMT
#71
a good P player know that storms+archons>corsairs

So muta is hard in ZvP, u can use mutas in short games but in large games u need hydras, dance and ultras ^^
Ueje
Jansports
Profile Joined November 2004
United States80 Posts
November 07 2004 14:59 GMT
#72
First I'd like to mention this is my first post here and that I dont actually exist I am in fact some random.

Second I would like to point out that Recently I have only played rec. Games and not against the best competition out there unfortunately.

When I scout and find a Z player usually I think Temps or Reavs? No matter what Im going to be harassing with Sairs. Usually starts with OL hunting forcing him into spores or Hydras rather then powering for now. This is a very good thing often a Z wont bother with Muta since he knows you have Sairs out and about the map. He Might still go spire tech but against constant Sairs this is almost pointless.(And about carpace counter with Weapon ups, Generally I Get Ups instead of a few early goons) So my base has just some Zeals and here and there cannons (3-4 usually by the time I'm two gate Sairs) Now with his production either down or slowed Depending on how the harassment went and how he reacted I normally decide between two or three choices (Sometimes others but rarely)

Choice A: He attempts to counter Sairs with Hydras; perhaps building more non-peons as he would have liked around then, spending money on them instead of an expo or another hat? If there are substancial levels of Hydras Strait to High Temps I go. It Just makes sense, they build hydras I respond with Storm technology perhaps even a shuttle, and hope my speedy Zeals + Temp can deal with Hydras en mass. Here I Generally Begin to ignore Sairs as I doubt they would want Hydra / Muta when they know Im pumping sairs from 1-2 Gates

Choice B: Using less Hydras but more Spores to provide a haven for OLs. Well Here I have to keep at lest one Stargate on Sairs as he Might Muta ling or Muta ling lurk Here I dont normally use Reaver / goon but instead Speedy Weapon Zeals. Constant Sairs from 1-2 and lots of, well Zeals with speed / weapon ups and 1 maybe 2 reavs. Fast Muta < Sair. In equal-ish numbers the 'better' splash range of sairs and immense differance in attack speed(Damage per second) leaves Sairs on the up. Scourge are problematic however and if its Ling / scourge / muta its not so good news. From the Games I've played (Sorry no reps I dont normally save any I will next time I play PbZ and anything intresting happens) Speedy Zeals with 2 hit kills(1-2 weapon ups, enough to beat any Z carpace ups or be even after 2[go +2 ups]) Backed up by a single maybe a pair of reavers. As long as the Z wants their lings to attack the Zlots 4-8 will go down per reaver shot in addition to what ever is being eaten but the Zeals themselves. This with Zeal run tactics lure Lings into reaver shots + cannons give the P enough time to also climb up to having a signifigant force of Stormers(high temps) allowing a nicely balanced attack or defnce force.(Just add goons as needed for Hydra / Lurk)

This is how I feel after browsing the thread and thinking back on my PvZ games Almost every game I lose I regret not getting Sairs first. So I'd say get Sairs first then play according to their response.
I play P ?!
Sosha
Profile Joined August 2004
United States749 Posts
November 07 2004 16:02 GMT
#73
ShadowMaster, correction on ur aka's:
ArtToSs = JulyZerg, from POS Season 5 WGT.
Gurince = T.3)Prince. I believe he was 50% Zerg and 50% Protoss. This being because another team mate, T.3)SohA, played on the same account, during the same season. SohA, being a Protoss player, went on to the WSL under FavoriteDream and beat some mighty skilled Zergs. He actually used Rvr / Goon builds ^ ^

As for ur dossier:
It's quite nice! Very organized, collected and expressed. You have a Terran icon on the forums, and you still post much for Protoss? ^ ^ That is rare. You were correct when you said that this is troubled times for the Protoss race. I'm glad to see others strategically thinking more, in-depth, about Protoss.
Rvr / goon is a pretty hard build / tactic to pull off, though. I've lost the battle from Muta/Ling mostly. I think Muta / ling is the hardest unit combination to go up against, if you think about it. Zergs, w/ two-gasses and numerous hatchs. They're able to produce many Mutalisks and dozens of lings. I know harassment is needed w/ the Rvr build, but it's also hard to do so, knowing that the rvr's may not escape.
During main battles:
Mutas swarm in, giving the dragoons more then they can handle, often targetting the rvr's or the shuttle. Then the lings come too. Rvr's can kill lings by the hand fulls but, it is hard to target a good ling in a group while being hammered down on from above ( by muta ). The lings, of course, make short work of the goons as the muta's aid the slaughter of the robotic units after laying waste to the heavily armored, slow moving reavers.
GLGL
Tranquility through fluid Motion. GlowBabyGlow.
ShadowMaster
Profile Joined September 2004
United States238 Posts
November 09 2004 01:41 GMT
#74
On November 08 2004 01:02 Sosha wrote:
ShadowMaster, correction on ur aka's:
ArtToSs = JulyZerg, from POS Season 5 WGT.
Gurince = T.3)Prince. I believe he was 50% Zerg and 50% Protoss. This being because another team mate, T.3)SohA, played on the same account, during the same season. SohA, being a Protoss player, went on to the WSL under FavoriteDream and beat some mighty skilled Zergs. He actually used Rvr / Goon builds ^ ^

As for ur dossier:
It's quite nice! Very organized, collected and expressed. You have a Terran icon on the forums, and you still post much for Protoss? ^ ^ That is rare. You were correct when you said that this is troubled times for the Protoss race. I'm glad to see others strategically thinking more, in-depth, about Protoss.
Rvr / goon is a pretty hard build / tactic to pull off, though. I've lost the battle from Muta/Ling mostly. I think Muta / ling is the hardest unit combination to go up against, if you think about it. Zergs, w/ two-gasses and numerous hatchs. They're able to produce many Mutalisks and dozens of lings. I know harassment is needed w/ the Rvr build, but it's also hard to do so, knowing that the rvr's may not escape.
During main battles:
Mutas swarm in, giving the dragoons more then they can handle, often targetting the rvr's or the shuttle. Then the lings come too. Rvr's can kill lings by the hand fulls but, it is hard to target a good ling in a group while being hammered down on from above ( by muta ). The lings, of course, make short work of the goons as the muta's aid the slaughter of the robotic units after laying waste to the heavily armored, slow moving reavers.
GLGL


Thanks a bunch for correcting those AKAs for me. Yes, Reaver/Goon is very skill intensive. However, MutaLing probably isn't the Zerg's best choice, assuming you went with a fast Stargate before the Reaver. If you scout a Spire without any Hydras, just start cranking Corsairs nonstop from that one Stargate while also maintaining a decent Dragoon production pace. Once you have six or so, you should be able to move out to either expand or attack. This is demonstrated in the Froz game mentioned above; unless you have unluckily drawn very close positions, there shouldn't be any unusual difficulties against this Zerg choice.
Ceril
Profile Joined April 2003
Sweden1343 Posts
November 09 2004 03:17 GMT
#75
I realy got to try this out...
Just because you can now store where everyone was and is, what they like, what they fear who they talk to and who they love. It does not mean we should so spy upon our fellow man in a dystopia far worse then 1984
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech136
Nathanias 132
Nina 108
SpeCial 63
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12910
Bale 11
League of Legends
Doublelift2472
JimRising 368
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4994
Khaldor1342
Liquid`Hasu710
Other Games
summit1g7127
fl0m652
shahzam485
ToD177
KnowMe135
FrodaN122
ArmadaUGS118
Mew2King73
JuggernautJason50
NeuroSwarm40
ViBE32
PPMD15
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV196
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream66
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• HerbMon 0
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen100
Other Games
• imaqtpie854
• Shiphtur210
• Scarra134
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 21m
Stellar Fest
15h 21m
OSC
1d
CranKy Ducklings
1d 12h
Online Event
1d 13h
FEL
1d 18h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 19h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 21h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.