• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:52
CEST 18:52
KST 01:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)71Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7540 users

Translation My Starcraft - Page 19

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 25 Next All
Gann1
Profile Joined July 2009
United States1575 Posts
August 16 2010 17:41 GMT
#361
I'm gonna try doing ACE with no trades if/when 1.27.03 is translated. I've tried ACE before and it's really difficult, because there's no one you can rely on to win ace matches in the beginning
I drop suckas like Plinko
C[SCL]
Profile Joined April 2009
Philippines576 Posts
August 16 2010 18:10 GMT
#362
On August 17 2010 02:41 Gann1 wrote:
I'm gonna try doing ACE with no trades if/when 1.27.03 is translated. I've tried ACE before and it's really difficult, because there's no one you can rely on to win ace matches in the beginning


Yeah. I tried playing it on the translated 1.26 version, and I got all the way to the PL finals only to lose 0-4. You have to be really lucky with your snipes to even get this team winning.
BISU FAN FOREVER|Really fan.. really.|Flash, please get all the golds. k thx
Ethelis
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States2400 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-16 20:16:55
August 16 2010 20:14 GMT
#363
ACE isn't that hard if you manage your players right. When you're in a pinch, send out Cloud as cannon fodder. I barely made it to he playoffs the first year and lost right away if i remember right. I won 2nd and 3rd year PL, Savior lost in the Semis for SL (stupid ZvZ) in the 3rd year. The only change i did was picking up Savior even though GoRush was like B+/A- already.

End of Season 3 looks like:

Savior A+
Much A-
Anytime B+
GoRush B+
Ruby B

Cloud is D+ and the rest are in between.

EDIT: it was in 1.27.02
Disabled gamer - Diamond 3 (LoL) D+ Rank scrublord on BW. Bisu doesnt need DTs, He uses probes. just ask Flash.
RandomAccount#49059
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States2140 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-16 21:12:08
August 16 2010 21:11 GMT
#364
--- Nuked ---
quasar
Profile Joined August 2010
140 Posts
August 16 2010 21:20 GMT
#365
On August 17 2010 06:11 stormtemplar wrote:
Can someone help me? I have no Idea how to win. Can I have some strats for SKT1? How do I keep condition up? How do I improve my players?


Ok I'm going to make a huge guide (a walkthrough with lots of images, strategies, etc) for this game, I'm starting with SKT and hopefully win SL and PL while getting players to good rankings.

Just a quick poll
Poll: Guide for what version?

Version 1.27.03 (in korean) (8)
 
57%

Wait for a version 1.27.03 translation (4)
 
29%

Version 1.26.03 translated (2)
 
14%

14 total votes

Your vote: Guide for what version?

(Vote): Version 1.26.03 translated
(Vote): Version 1.27.03 (in korean)
(Vote): Wait for a version 1.27.03 translation



For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9828 Posts
August 16 2010 21:23 GMT
#366
skt is too easy, do something with either fox/estro/stars/mbc. those i actually find manageable, yet not incredibly easy like skt/khan/cj (only teams i've tried so far, apart from ACE and FOX)
boomer hands
quasar
Profile Joined August 2010
140 Posts
August 16 2010 21:25 GMT
#367
On August 17 2010 06:23 seRapH wrote:
skt is too easy, do something with either fox/estro/stars/mbc. those i actually find manageable, yet not incredibly easy like skt/khan/cj (only teams i've tried so far, apart from ACE and FOX)


eSTRO was easy as well, I might do it with FOX or Stars :D
For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.
Ikonn
Profile Joined October 2009
Netherlands1958 Posts
August 16 2010 21:26 GMT
#368
On August 17 2010 06:11 stormtemplar wrote:
Can someone help me? I have no Idea how to win. Can I have some strats for SKT1? How do I keep condition up? How do I improve my players?


here's what I do:
if a map is for instance 55:45 TvZ and 50:50 in the other matchups, I usually send a protoss
with SKT I had 4 main players (Bisu, Best, Hyuk, Fantasy) and I made all other players practice whenever they had 100 points
I never use players that are below 94% in condition, except for an ace match on a bad map (and I don't even do that when they are lower than 90%)
I buy gum for every player I send out so that when they lose, their skills won't drop too fast
whenever I get some spare money (like 250+/300+) I buy a piece of equipment for my most important player to develop a strong ace. When he has everything he needs I buy it for my second best player

that's basically it. I'd say sending the right person on the right map is the most important aspect
Ethelis
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States2400 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-17 00:25:16
August 17 2010 00:24 GMT
#369
I had written this on a post, implemented later to the FAQ on the first page of this thread.

What stats are good for what maps?

Sense - independent from map stat

Control - more of an impact in maps with short rush distance

Attack - Mix of low rush distance and high minerals

Harass - Higher rush distance and Higher complexity

Strategy - Higher complexity

Macro - Higher minerals

Defense - Not sure but it might be like sense but possibly affected by complexity

Scouting - independent from map
Disabled gamer - Diamond 3 (LoL) D+ Rank scrublord on BW. Bisu doesnt need DTs, He uses probes. just ask Flash.
quasar
Profile Joined August 2010
140 Posts
August 17 2010 00:47 GMT
#370
On August 17 2010 09:24 xMiragex wrote:
I had written this on a post, implemented later to the FAQ on the first page of this thread.

What stats are good for what maps?

Sense - independent from map stat

Control - more of an impact in maps with short rush distance

Attack - Mix of low rush distance and high minerals

Harass - Higher rush distance and Higher complexity

Strategy - Higher complexity

Macro - Higher minerals

Defense - Not sure but it might be like sense but possibly affected by complexity

Scouting - independent from map


I'm adding all that info to the guide, if you don't mind. Also, I'm thinking about making a more complete guide, a more graphical resource to help everyone having questions or doubts

The structure is going to be like, introduction to the game, how to play with korean fonts, general info, guides...etc.

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.
Wohmfg
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United Kingdom1292 Posts
August 17 2010 00:51 GMT
#371
On August 17 2010 06:11 stormtemplar wrote:
Can someone help me? I have no Idea how to win. Can I have some strats for SKT1? How do I keep condition up? How do I improve my players?


Your players improve by winning. Pick your players based on the map and what stats are good for what maps (posted by Mirage below). Some people like to use gum but I never bother. I get the ceremony and use that on my best player. If they win then all the players' conditions will only be reduced by 2-3% instead of 5% that game. Buy drinks to improve your players' conditions before games if you need to and make sure they are rested.

The map pool has a lot to do with how well your players will perform.

On August 17 2010 09:24 xMiragex wrote:
I had written this on a post, implemented later to the FAQ on the first page of this thread.

What stats are good for what maps?

Sense - independent from map stat

Control - more of an impact in maps with short rush distance

Attack - Mix of low rush distance and high minerals

Harass - Higher rush distance and Higher complexity

Strategy - Higher complexity

Macro - Higher minerals

Defense - Not sure but it might be like sense but possibly affected by complexity

Scouting - independent from map


Did you research this? I always pick my player based on these stats for the maps but I'm just wondering how accurate they are. Attack based on minerals seems odd.
BW4Life!
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51698 Posts
August 17 2010 01:07 GMT
#372
On August 17 2010 09:47 Quasar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2010 09:24 xMiragex wrote:
I had written this on a post, implemented later to the FAQ on the first page of this thread.

What stats are good for what maps?

Sense - independent from map stat

Control - more of an impact in maps with short rush distance

Attack - Mix of low rush distance and high minerals

Harass - Higher rush distance and Higher complexity

Strategy - Higher complexity

Macro - Higher minerals

Defense - Not sure but it might be like sense but possibly affected by complexity

Scouting - independent from map


I'm adding all that info to the guide, if you don't mind. Also, I'm thinking about making a more complete guide, a more graphical resource to help everyone having questions or doubts

The structure is going to be like, introduction to the game, how to play with korean fonts, general info, guides...etc.



If you want some help writing the guide feel free to PM me. I always wanted to write a comprehensive guide to the game but never had the time to.
Commentator
Amnesia
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States3818 Posts
August 17 2010 01:22 GMT
#373
well Flash has won like 6 starleagues out of 8. The only two losses were during the first season vs fantasy and vs his own teammate Violet. Anyways I am now dominating the league with Flash who is SSS, ForGG who is S, Violet who is A+, Stats who is B+/A-, and Barracks who is at the B-/B range. At one point during winner's league Flash went 50-5 LOL
Ethelis
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States2400 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-17 01:31:35
August 17 2010 01:26 GMT
#374
On August 17 2010 09:47 Quasar wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On August 17 2010 09:24 xMiragex wrote:
I had written this on a post, implemented later to the FAQ on the first page of this thread.

What stats are good for what maps?

Sense - independent from map stat

Control - more of an impact in maps with short rush distance

Attack - Mix of low rush distance and high minerals

Harass - Higher rush distance and Higher complexity

Strategy - Higher complexity

Macro - Higher minerals

Defense - Not sure but it might be like sense but possibly affected by complexity

Scouting - independent from map


I'm adding all that info to the guide, if you don't mind. Also, I'm thinking about making a more complete guide, a more graphical resource to help everyone having questions or doubts

The structure is going to be like, introduction to the game, how to play with korean fonts, general info, guides...etc.



Sure i don't mind.

On August 17 2010 09:51 Wohmfg wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On August 17 2010 06:11 stormtemplar wrote:
Can someone help me? I have no Idea how to win. Can I have some strats for SKT1? How do I keep condition up? How do I improve my players?


Your players improve by winning. Pick your players based on the map and what stats are good for what maps (posted by Mirage below). Some people like to use gum but I never bother. I get the ceremony and use that on my best player. If they win then all the players' conditions will only be reduced by 2-3% instead of 5% that game. Buy drinks to improve your players' conditions before games if you need to and make sure they are rested.

The map pool has a lot to do with how well your players will perform.


Show nested quote +
On August 17 2010 09:24 xMiragex wrote:
I had written this on a post, implemented later to the FAQ on the first page of this thread.

What stats are good for what maps?

Sense - independent from map stat

Control - more of an impact in maps with short rush distance

Attack - Mix of low rush distance and high minerals

Harass - Higher rush distance and Higher complexity

Strategy - Higher complexity

Macro - Higher minerals

Defense - Not sure but it might be like sense but possibly affected by complexity

Scouting - independent from map


Did you research this? I always pick my player based on these stats for the maps but I'm just wondering how accurate they are. Attack based on minerals seems odd.


Not detailed research but if any info is off, its not far off. Attack and Defense are the hardest one to calculate, at least from my experience but its based on army size. I wrote that up quickly, everything but Attack and Defense im 99% sure its correct. Harass was a weird one but i tested it using Rainbow (former SKT) and he was better by FAR on a map like Carthage than any other map. Fantasy seems to work like this is as well, specially since high complexity favors Strategy AND Harass. Based off this, i think Fantasy should rarely lose on a map like Monty Hall (not including racial map balance). I've played the game this way pretty much the whole time and i usually win when i expect to win and lose when i expect to lose.
Disabled gamer - Diamond 3 (LoL) D+ Rank scrublord on BW. Bisu doesnt need DTs, He uses probes. just ask Flash.
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51698 Posts
August 17 2010 01:52 GMT
#375
Items

소모품 (Consumables) [1]

비타비타 (VitaVita) [1 for 5] - Replenishes Condition by +3.
츄잉껌 (Chewing Gum) [3 for 5] - If you lose, your abilities are reduced only by -66%.
세레모니 (Ceremony) [1 for 10] - If you win, the players condition increases by +1 and you earn an extra 15 dollars.
스나이핑 (Sniping) [2 for 5] - If you predict the correct opponent on that map, the chances of winning are increased.
치어풀 (Cheerful) [Earned by attending Fan Meetings] - For one game, all abilities are increased by +75.

마우스 (Mouse) [2]

미키마우스 (Mickey Mouse) [20 uses for 30] - Control increased by +30, Attack increased by +15, Harass increased by +15.
M-BLACK [20 uses for 60] - Control increased by +60, Attack increased by +30, Harass increased by +30.
M-SHARP [10 uses for 60] - Control increased by +80, Attack increased by +60, Harass increased by +60, Strategy increased by +40.
M-SILVER [50 uses for 180] - Control increased by +80, Attack increased by +60, Harass increased by +60.

키보드 (Keyboard) [3]

양산형 키보드 (Mass-Produced Keyboard) [20 uses for 30] - Macro increased by +20, Defense increased by +30.
K-BLACK [20 uses for 60] - Macro increased by +60, Defense increased by +60.
K-SHARP [10 uses for 60] - Macro increased by +100, Defense increased by +100, Strategy increased by +40.
K-SILVER [50 uses for 180] - Macro increased by +100, Defense increased by +100.

모니터 (Monitor) [4]

CRT 평면모니터 (CRT Flat-Screen Monitor) [50 uses for 80] - Scouting increased by +40, Condition increased by +2.
소형 LCD모니터 (Small LCD Monitor) [50 uses for 120] - Scouting increased by +60, Condition increased by +3.
대형 LCD모니터 (Large LCD Monitor) [50 uses for 150] - Scouting increased by +80, Condition increased by +4.

기타 (Other) [5]

핫팩 (Hot Pack) [10 uses for 5] - Condition increased by +1.
손목 아대 (Wrist Bands) [10 uses for 10] - Sense increased by +20, Control increased by +20.
광택 썬글라스 (Cool Sunglasses) [10 uses for 20] - Sense increased by +40, Scouting increased by +40.
악마의 텐던트 (Devil's Pendant) [20 uses for 40] - All abilities increased by +44, but Condition is decreased by -4.
별 목걸이 (Star Necklace) [20 for 70] - All abilities increased by +15, Condition increased by +1.
힘의 반지 (Ring of Power) [20 for 100] - Attack increased by +110, Defense increased by +110.

포션 (Potion) [6]

비타 포션 (Bitter Potion) [1 for 5] - Condition increases by an unknown amount, all abilities decreased by -2.
붉은 포션 (Red Potion) [1 for 5] - Attack increases or decreases by an unknown amount, Condition decreased by -1.
푸른 포션 (Blue Potion) [1 for 5] - Defense increases or decreases by an unknown amount. Condition decreased by -1.
노란 포션 (Yellow Potion) [1 for 5] - Control increases or decreases by an unknown amount. Condition decreased by -1.
검은 포션 (Black Potion) [1 for 5] - Macro increases or decreases by an unknown amount. Condition decreased by -1.
주항 포션 (Orange Potion) [1 for 5] - Scouting increases or decreases by an unknown amount. Condition decreased by -1.
초록 포션 (Green Potion) [1 for 5] - Strategy increases or decreases by an unknown amount. Condition decreased by -1.
보라 포션 (Purple Potion) [1 for 5] - Harass increases or decreases by an unknown amount. Condition decreased by -1.
하얀 포션 (White Potion) [1 for 5] - Sense increases or decreases by an unknown amount. Condition decreased by -1.
무지개 포션 (Rainbow Potion) [1 for 40] - All abilities increases or decreases by an unknown amount. Condition decreased by -3.
매직무지개 포션 (Magic Rainbow Potion) [1 for 50] - All abilities increased by an unknown amount. Condition decreased by -3.

If anyone could write up pros/cons for each item please do.
Commentator
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9828 Posts
August 17 2010 01:58 GMT
#376
well the strategy i used to get tossgirl to A was to spam magic rainbows on her, equip her with m-sharp, k-sharp, large lcd, and the one ring and once i got her to B+ i started sending her out and she was pretty much destroying everyone, though you have to save up quite a bit of cash to do this. go through 2 or 3 seasons before attempting, if you do well in them, and try to save your cash ^_^
boomer hands
Gann1
Profile Joined July 2009
United States1575 Posts
August 17 2010 02:21 GMT
#377
Hmm, that's a good idea. I've never actually thought to use magic rainbows... I traded for Tossgirl when she was C-, put the m-sharp, k-sharp, and ring on her, and just started sending her out on favorable maps with gum every time. At first she was losing a lot, moving up really slowly, but eventually she started winning a lot. Now she's SSS with stats near 1000 in every category except macro, which is only ~780. I've been sending her out on mineral-heavy maps so that her macro improves, her all-around stats are good enough to win on them even though her macro is relatively poor.
I drop suckas like Plinko
quasar
Profile Joined August 2010
140 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-17 02:58:30
August 17 2010 02:54 GMT
#378
In regards of what version I'm making the guide for, I decided to make it for 1.27.03. You don't have to worry about it being in korean, I'm putting lots of useful captions .

+ Show Spoiler [small tease] +
[image loading]

[image loading]
For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.
RandomAccount#49059
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States2140 Posts
August 17 2010 22:17 GMT
#379
--- Nuked ---
Wohmfg
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United Kingdom1292 Posts
August 17 2010 23:43 GMT
#380
On August 17 2010 10:26 xMiragex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2010 09:47 Quasar wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On August 17 2010 09:24 xMiragex wrote:
I had written this on a post, implemented later to the FAQ on the first page of this thread.

What stats are good for what maps?

Sense - independent from map stat

Control - more of an impact in maps with short rush distance

Attack - Mix of low rush distance and high minerals

Harass - Higher rush distance and Higher complexity

Strategy - Higher complexity

Macro - Higher minerals

Defense - Not sure but it might be like sense but possibly affected by complexity

Scouting - independent from map


I'm adding all that info to the guide, if you don't mind. Also, I'm thinking about making a more complete guide, a more graphical resource to help everyone having questions or doubts

The structure is going to be like, introduction to the game, how to play with korean fonts, general info, guides...etc.



Sure i don't mind.

Show nested quote +
On August 17 2010 09:51 Wohmfg wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On August 17 2010 06:11 stormtemplar wrote:
Can someone help me? I have no Idea how to win. Can I have some strats for SKT1? How do I keep condition up? How do I improve my players?


Your players improve by winning. Pick your players based on the map and what stats are good for what maps (posted by Mirage below). Some people like to use gum but I never bother. I get the ceremony and use that on my best player. If they win then all the players' conditions will only be reduced by 2-3% instead of 5% that game. Buy drinks to improve your players' conditions before games if you need to and make sure they are rested.

The map pool has a lot to do with how well your players will perform.


On August 17 2010 09:24 xMiragex wrote:
I had written this on a post, implemented later to the FAQ on the first page of this thread.

What stats are good for what maps?

Sense - independent from map stat

Control - more of an impact in maps with short rush distance

Attack - Mix of low rush distance and high minerals

Harass - Higher rush distance and Higher complexity

Strategy - Higher complexity

Macro - Higher minerals

Defense - Not sure but it might be like sense but possibly affected by complexity

Scouting - independent from map


Did you research this? I always pick my player based on these stats for the maps but I'm just wondering how accurate they are. Attack based on minerals seems odd.


Not detailed research but if any info is off, its not far off. Attack and Defense are the hardest one to calculate, at least from my experience but its based on army size. I wrote that up quickly, everything but Attack and Defense im 99% sure its correct. Harass was a weird one but i tested it using Rainbow (former SKT) and he was better by FAR on a map like Carthage than any other map. Fantasy seems to work like this is as well, specially since high complexity favors Strategy AND Harass. Based off this, i think Fantasy should rarely lose on a map like Monty Hall (not including racial map balance). I've played the game this way pretty much the whole time and i usually win when i expect to win and lose when i expect to lose.


Yes, well I should have added that I do well basing my player picks on these stats. :D
BW4Life!
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
RotterdaM569
TaKeTV 232
IndyStarCraft 113
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2253
RotterdaM 569
ByuN 267
MaxPax 122
IndyStarCraft 113
BRAT_OK 90
UpATreeSC 26
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3633
Shuttle 835
Stork 392
Mini 361
EffOrt 302
Horang2 234
Rush 228
Mind 164
Mong 106
Dewaltoss 92
[ Show more ]
910 78
Yoon 73
Zeus 66
hero 62
Snow 55
Barracks 52
Shinee 43
JYJ 37
sorry 30
Bale 27
HiyA 27
ToSsGirL 22
Sea.KH 22
Killer 16
Terrorterran 14
Sexy 12
zelot 11
scan(afreeca) 10
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc5775
qojqva2744
Counter-Strike
fl0m4839
Fnx 675
Other Games
singsing2302
Beastyqt640
ceh9510
Hui .225
XaKoH 146
Trikslyr78
QueenE54
Chillindude28
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV192
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream20
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 28
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur271
• WagamamaTV5
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
6h 8m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 8m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
18h 8m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 7h
Patches Events
1d 23h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.