• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:09
CEST 15:09
KST 22:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8184 users

Translation My Starcraft - Page 13

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 25 Next All
wswordsmen
Profile Joined October 2007
United States987 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-22 03:28:25
March 22 2010 03:21 GMT
#241
On March 22 2010 08:12 MisteR wrote:
Thanks a lot wswordsmen, this game is one of a few I play. I'm excited every time a new version comes out

One question: Sense has been moved from top to right-bottom. Where sense was before is now something in korean. Could anyone tell me what it means? And does anyone have a clue when sense or the new one on top are used?

Shit I knew I made a mistake thought I fixed that.

edit: Fix is up
SVN-ShaS
Profile Joined January 2010
Australia258 Posts
March 25 2010 07:19 GMT
#242
Anyhows u can make the rest of the picture work?
I love FlaSh !!!
wswordsmen
Profile Joined October 2007
United States987 Posts
March 25 2010 15:46 GMT
#243
On March 25 2010 16:19 SVN-ShaS wrote:
Anyhows u can make the rest of the picture work?

You need to download the pictures after you have switched your language to korean somewhere in the control panel.
QuickStriker
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3694 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-03 02:33:53
May 03 2010 02:33 GMT
#244
Hey, I'm bumping this b/c I've been wanting to get into this again and going for the newest version which is cool. So basically I followed the instructions given of dling 2 things, putting your exe into the folder and then starting and saw no pictures. So then I used the previous version (1.24.02) and replace the images folder into the new one (1.25.01). It started working but some of the newest map (ie. Fighting Spirit, etc) and few pictures are still missing.... The 1.25.01 original images folder just didn't work and replacing another version doesn't given the entire thing... so can you just convert the newest one into one dl folder that's already adjusted?

Secondly, I was wondering if you can also translate the items and what they do as well as what stats and basic text like abilities, ranking, etc etc. I hope this isn't too much to ask (it probably is) but take your time!!! Thanks!!!!

*Edit* In exchange, I'll give you a SCII beta key if it satisfies me! Thanks! ^_^
www.twitch.tv/KoreanUsher
wswordsmen
Profile Joined October 2007
United States987 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-03 18:27:34
May 03 2010 18:25 GMT
#245
On May 03 2010 11:33 QuickStriker wrote:
Hey, I'm bumping this b/c I've been wanting to get into this again and going for the newest version which is cool. So basically I followed the instructions given of dling 2 things, putting your exe into the folder and then starting and saw no pictures. So then I used the previous version (1.24.02) and replace the images folder into the new one (1.25.01). It started working but some of the newest map (ie. Fighting Spirit, etc) and few pictures are still missing.... The 1.25.01 original images folder just didn't work and replacing another version doesn't given the entire thing... so can you just convert the newest one into one dl folder that's already adjusted?

Secondly, I was wondering if you can also translate the items and what they do as well as what stats and basic text like abilities, ranking, etc etc. I hope this isn't too much to ask (it probably is) but take your time!!! Thanks!!!!

*Edit* In exchange, I'll give you a SCII beta key if it satisfies me! Thanks! ^_^

go into control panel > region and language options > third tab switch the language of non-unicode programs to Korean and try downloading it again. I had the same problem with this.

I appreciate the offer but the only computer I have reliable access to doesn't meet the the beta's minimum requirements (pathetic I know). So I have no use for a beta key. Also typing on said computer is really annoying otherwise I would have already done the rest of the text.

Thanks again for the offer.
jalstar
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States8198 Posts
May 04 2010 04:55 GMT
#246
Finally won a starleague.

[image loading]

[image loading]

i mean, how do you beat DOUBLE S CLASS
theshortone
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada13 Posts
May 04 2010 05:05 GMT
#247
Ho....

[image loading]

BackHo.
LucasWoJ
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States936 Posts
May 05 2010 02:56 GMT
#248
Before this, he had like a 70 game winning streak.

[image loading]
"Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are it could have been." - Kurt Vonnegut
]343[
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States10328 Posts
May 05 2010 03:31 GMT
#249
On May 05 2010 11:56 LucasWoJ wrote:
Before this, he had like a 70 game winning streak.


:O nice

too bad my players don't have that long winning streaks

because they start losing to each other in starleagues
Writer
QuickStriker
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3694 Posts
May 05 2010 06:00 GMT
#250
On May 04 2010 03:25 wswordsmen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2010 11:33 QuickStriker wrote:
Hey, I'm bumping this b/c I've been wanting to get into this again and going for the newest version which is cool. So basically I followed the instructions given of dling 2 things, putting your exe into the folder and then starting and saw no pictures. So then I used the previous version (1.24.02) and replace the images folder into the new one (1.25.01). It started working but some of the newest map (ie. Fighting Spirit, etc) and few pictures are still missing.... The 1.25.01 original images folder just didn't work and replacing another version doesn't given the entire thing... so can you just convert the newest one into one dl folder that's already adjusted?

Secondly, I was wondering if you can also translate the items and what they do as well as what stats and basic text like abilities, ranking, etc etc. I hope this isn't too much to ask (it probably is) but take your time!!! Thanks!!!!

*Edit* In exchange, I'll give you a SCII beta key if it satisfies me! Thanks! ^_^

go into control panel > region and language options > third tab switch the language of non-unicode programs to Korean and try downloading it again. I had the same problem with this.

I appreciate the offer but the only computer I have reliable access to doesn't meet the the beta's minimum requirements (pathetic I know). So I have no use for a beta key. Also typing on said computer is really annoying otherwise I would have already done the rest of the text.

Thanks again for the offer.

You know... I tried this on and on, over for few hours and it still doesn't give me pictures... I'm officially dumbstruck.... I mean I dled the Korean language, transformed it completely into Korean to the point I went wtf and I still had all blank pictures.... so why.... any help?
www.twitch.tv/KoreanUsher
yesplz
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States295 Posts
May 05 2010 06:11 GMT
#251
On May 05 2010 11:56 LucasWoJ wrote:
Before this, he had like a 70 game winning streak.



How do you keep them good for so long? I found that there was a constant pattern where I get someone to SS or so and they stay there for a few seasons and they just start losing way too much. It's happened with several people so idk...
SVN-ShaS
Profile Joined January 2010
Australia258 Posts
May 11 2010 10:00 GMT
#252
http://cafe.naver.com/kaiknight

1.26.1 here, my friend told me, but it hard to download since it Korean =,=
I love FlaSh !!!
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51698 Posts
May 11 2010 11:40 GMT
#253
http://www.teamliquid.net/staff/GTR/mystarcraft_1262.zip
Commentator
QuickStriker
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3694 Posts
May 11 2010 11:48 GMT
#254
Oh nice! New version!!! Do you think we can have a translated version up soon?? Also preferably if the images can be seen and all since I dled the Korean one and it still wouldn't let me see pictures.... thanks!!!

Also for anyone else, what's the changes on this one?
www.twitch.tv/KoreanUsher
QuickStriker
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3694 Posts
May 14 2010 19:32 GMT
#255
As much as I hate to make a second post on top off my post above, I really want to bump this so that I request for a translated version for the newest version soon, as well as a possible fix of pictures since I tried the korean language thing and still didn't work.... so I apologize for double post but this got buried into the broodwar forum deep enough for me to bump!
www.twitch.tv/KoreanUsher
Azure Sky
Profile Joined April 2010
United States52 Posts
May 16 2010 08:46 GMT
#256
I got bored and made a list of changes from 1.25.01 to 1.26.02. There might be a few mistakes though:
+ Show Spoiler +
KT Rolster
Hoejja: Strategy -50, Rank down C+ to C
Stats: Macro +50, Defense +50
Sense: Strategy -50, Rank down B- to C+
Tempest: Control -100, Harass -50, Rank down C to D+
Never: Macro +50, Defense +50
Luxury: Attack -100, Defense -100, Rank down B+ to B
Flash: Control +50, Attack -50

Samsung KHAN
Removed M18M
Stork: Control -50, Harass -100, Strategy -100, Defense +50, Rank down A to A-
Juni: Attack +50, Defense +50, Rank up from D to D+
Firebathero: Harass -50, Defense -100, Rank down B to B-
Chavi: Attack +100, Defense +50, Scouting +100, Rank up E to D
Brave: Attack +50, Harass +100, Macro +50, Defense +100, Rank up E to D-
Great: Harass -100, Defense +50, Scouting +50
Jangbi: Macro +50

STX Soul
Kal: Control -50, Harass +100
Shuttle: Sense +100, Macro +100, Rank up C+ to B-
Modesty: Sense +50, Control +50, Attack +50, Harass +50, Strategy -50, Rank up D+ to C-
Bogus: Defense +50, Rank up D+ to C-

Woongjin Stars
Removed Mingu
Removed Index
Added Neo.G Soulkey
Free: Defense -50, Scouting -50
Piano: Macro -50
MVP: Sense +150, Attack -50, Harass -50, Macro +50, Defense +200, Scouting +150, Rank up D+ to B-
Kwanro: Sense -50, Scouting +50

SK Telecom T1
Removed Rumble
Doctor K: Attack -50, Harass -100, Rank down D to D-
Bisu: Control -100, Macro -100, Rank down A to A-
Best: Control -50, Strategy +50, Defense -100, Scouting -50, Rank down B+ to B
n_Die_Soo: Control +50, Harass +50, Macro +100, Defense +100, Scouting +50, Rank up F to D-
Boxer: Strategy +50, Defense -50
Fantasy: Sense -50, Harass +50, Scouting +50

MBC GameHERO
Pusan: Control -50, Defense -150, Scouting -100, Rank down B- to C
Light: Attack -50

Hwaseung Oz
Removed Young
Lomo: Control -50, Attack +50, Scouting +50
Backho: Sense -100, Macro -100, Rank down B to B-

CJ Entus
Removed Oversky
Orion: Sense -50
Effort: Sense -50, Control -50, Scouting -50
Savior: Sense +50, Control -50, Attack -100, Strategy -50, Macro -100, Scouting -100, Rank down B to C+
Nbs: Sense -50, Rank down D+ to D
Hydra: Sense +100, Control +200, Attack +150, Rank up D+ to C+
Foru: Defense -100, Rank down D to D-
Skyhigh: Attack -50, Scouting -50, Rank down B+ to B
Snow: Sense +50, Control +100, Attack +100, Harass +100, Macro +150, Defense +50, Scouting +50, Rank up D+ to C+
Movie: Sense -50, Control +100, Harass +100, Strategy +100, Defense +150, Scouting +100, Rank up B- to B+

Hite Sparkyz
Hogil: Sense -50, Attack +100, Harass -50, Defense +100, Rank up C+ to B-
Go.Go: Control -50, Rank down B to B-
Type-B: Control -50, Attack -50, Harass -100, Rank down B- to C+
Yarnc: Control -50, Defense -50
Leta: Attack -100, Defense -50
Horang2: Sense +50, Control +50, Strategy -50, Defense -100, Scouting -50, Rank down B- to C+
Puma: Control +50, Attack +50, Rank up D to D+

eSTRO
Classic: Control +50, Defense +50, Rank up F to E
Action: Defense +50, Scouting +50, Rank up C- to C
Really: Sense +50
Hyvaa: Control -150
Sangho: Sense -150, Control -50, Scouting -50, Rank down B to C+
Gosi[Flying]: Sense +50, Control +100, Attack +50, Strategy +100, Macro -50, Rank up B- to B
UpMagic: Control -50, Attack -50, Harass -50, Macro -100, Rank down B to B-

Air Force ACE
DarkElf: Control -50
Much: Harass -50

WeMade FOX
Removed Keke
Added Sacsri
Mind: Control -100, Strategy -100, Rank down B to B-
Pure: Harass +50
Roro: Sense -50, Control -50, Macro +50, Rank down B- to C+
Nada: Macro -50
Midas: Attack +100, Defense +150, Scouting +50, Rank up C+ to B
Baby: Sense +150, Control +100, Attack +50, Strategy +100, Scouting +100, Rank up C+ to B+

Free Agents
Too much work, but I did find one very interesting:
PJ: Control +250, Attack +50, Macro +150, Defense +150, Scouting +100, Rank up F to D
C[SCL]
Profile Joined April 2009
Philippines576 Posts
May 17 2010 14:57 GMT
#257
can anyone tell me what the item with the word CEREMONY written all over it does? as well as the green thing that you seem to get automatically. thanks in advance.
BISU FAN FOREVER|Really fan.. really.|Flash, please get all the golds. k thx
wswordsmen
Profile Joined October 2007
United States987 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-18 03:54:55
May 18 2010 03:51 GMT
#258
WTF how did I miss this I will start translating the "new" version tomorrow.

Ceremony, I never use them, but from what the translations say (confession I don't speak (or read) a word of korean) you use it on a player, select an opposing player, and if your player beats that opposing player your team gets a boost. You don't actually choose your opponent though, you have to predict what the computer will send out.

Not sure what green thing is (haven't played for a while), but if it has some hangul (might appear to be random characters if you don't have your language set to korean) and a +3 it increases the players condition by 3% when used before a match.
C[SCL]
Profile Joined April 2009
Philippines576 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-18 14:32:14
May 18 2010 12:47 GMT
#259
On May 18 2010 12:51 wswordsmen wrote:
WTF how did I miss this I will start translating the "new" version tomorrow.

Ceremony, I never use them, but from what the translations say (confession I don't speak (or read) a word of korean) you use it on a player, select an opposing player, and if your player beats that opposing player your team gets a boost. You don't actually choose your opponent though, you have to predict what the computer will send out.

Not sure what green thing is (haven't played for a while), but if it has some hangul (might appear to be random characters if you don't have your language set to korean) and a +3 it increases the players condition by 3% when used before a match.


EDIT - Oh, and the green thing i'm talking about is some card looking thing that can't be bought but just accumulates over time, i guess. Cause now I have like 27 of them in my 4th season. And I don't know how I got it. Thanks again!

P.S. This is the item in question
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


My main players after 17 seasons:
+ Show Spoiler +
Flash[image loading]
Jaedong[image loading]
Really[image loading]
Violet[image loading]
Stork[image loading]

Yes. Time flies when I play this game.
BISU FAN FOREVER|Really fan.. really.|Flash, please get all the golds. k thx
wswordsmen
Profile Joined October 2007
United States987 Posts
May 18 2010 19:06 GMT
#260
Don't know about that thing. There is a new "green thing" in 1.26.2 that increase a players condition to more than 100%. They activate automatically, and I have no idea how to get them.

BTW a new versions up, haven't started the item shop, but I got almost everything else though (didn't translate the army symbol though)
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1466
WardiTV703
OGKoka 248
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko427
OGKoka 248
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 8424
Bisu 4643
FanTaSy 3449
Jaedong 2159
Shuttle 1515
EffOrt 1175
Horang2 782
BeSt 676
actioN 426
Larva 394
[ Show more ]
Mini 323
Stork 144
Mind 115
Zeus 114
Dewaltoss 94
Snow 90
910 74
Barracks 59
Mong 45
hero 42
ToSsGirL 42
soO 40
Sexy 38
Killer 31
sorry 28
Bale 26
JYJ 25
Free 21
Shine 21
Shinee 21
Aegong 19
Sacsri 14
scan(afreeca) 14
HiyA 13
zelot 13
Noble 7
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc4357
qojqva1387
Dendi975
XaKoH 471
febbydoto22
Counter-Strike
x6flipin230
Other Games
singsing2806
olofmeister1255
hiko843
B2W.Neo699
Livibee671
crisheroes391
XBOCT260
Pyrionflax225
dupreeh65
Liquid`VortiX60
QueenE23
Hui .13
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick621
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2082
• Nemesis1255
Other Games
• WagamamaTV176
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
2h 52m
Replay Cast
9h 52m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 52m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
21h 52m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.