• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:16
CEST 18:16
KST 01:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8905 users

Translation My Starcraft - Page 15

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 25 Next All
TyranoS_NiveK
Profile Joined April 2010
United States177 Posts
May 19 2010 22:33 GMT
#281
Many thanks. Tried playing this for the first time and it was a lot of fun.
The best has yet to come.
ComusLoM
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Norway3547 Posts
May 20 2010 00:41 GMT
#282
On May 20 2010 04:30 wswordsmen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2010 04:28 ComusLoM wrote:
Awesome stuff, a guide to proper set up would be great in the FAQ bit though.

If you want something more than download extract play try checking the OP of the original thread (It should be in spoilers in the OP).

The problem I had where the lack of pictures in the 1.26 version which was solved through reading the thread and running the 1.26 exe file in the 1.24 folder.
"The White Woman Speaks in Tongues That Are All Lies" - Incontrol; Member #37 of the Chill Fanclub
frank0406
Profile Joined January 2010
United States32 Posts
May 23 2010 21:46 GMT
#283
It seems that I can't trade properly, anyone with the same problem?
C[SCL]
Profile Joined April 2009
Philippines576 Posts
June 06 2010 17:47 GMT
#284
I'm sorry I just had to post this.

+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]


+ Show Spoiler +
I successfully sniped all 4 players.
BISU FAN FOREVER|Really fan.. really.|Flash, please get all the golds. k thx
ShaSKiRa
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia344 Posts
June 08 2010 05:52 GMT
#285
how do u translate? can u teach me a lesson to translate xD

i really love this game and i wanna translate or change picture of this

eg.. translate the words when they fighting !
I love FlaSh :) He gonna PWNED ALL OTHER RACE
Megaman703
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Canada688 Posts
June 08 2010 06:38 GMT
#286
Is it possible to upload a non mediafire mirror? I'm having problems with mediafire atm
wswordsmen
Profile Joined October 2007
United States987 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-08 07:05:49
June 08 2010 06:58 GMT
#287
On June 08 2010 14:52 ShaSKiRa wrote:
how do u translate? can u teach me a lesson to translate xD

i really love this game and i wanna translate or change picture of this

eg.. translate the words when they fighting !

Look in the OP's faq. Also there are multiple reasons I don't translate the live reporting, some are technical limitations, others aren't.
It isn't impossible to do translate the live reporting, it is only nearly impossible. And even then you would be looking at sentences w/o or very few vowels and only enough letters for you to get the gist of the sentence.
ShaSKiRa
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia344 Posts
June 08 2010 08:25 GMT
#288
so can i make my own game?

like different picture and difference language ...

since i cant change the stat anyway
I love FlaSh :) He gonna PWNED ALL OTHER RACE
LucasWoJ
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States936 Posts
June 08 2010 12:31 GMT
#289
On June 07 2010 02:47 C[SCL] wrote:
I'm sorry I just had to post this.

+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]


+ Show Spoiler +
I successfully sniped all 4 players.


How did you get their condition to be above 100%?
"Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are it could have been." - Kurt Vonnegut
ShaSKiRa
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia344 Posts
June 08 2010 12:51 GMT
#290
yeh how u got condition over 100? i got it too but dunno how ...
I love FlaSh :) He gonna PWNED ALL OTHER RACE
C[SCL]
Profile Joined April 2009
Philippines576 Posts
June 08 2010 12:56 GMT
#291
I don't really know how. There are just times where (I think) at most 2 players have boosted conditioning thus boosted abilities. But I do not know how this triggers.
BISU FAN FOREVER|Really fan.. really.|Flash, please get all the golds. k thx
Frah
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada96 Posts
June 08 2010 19:15 GMT
#292
On June 08 2010 21:56 C[SCL] wrote:
I don't really know how. There are just times where (I think) at most 2 players have boosted conditioning thus boosted abilities. But I do not know how this triggers.

I assumed it was just a chance to, I've gotten players having decreased condition and decreased abilities during a game as well
"Dudes yo" -Surfer4Life
KobraKay
Profile Joined March 2010
Portugal4389 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-08 23:41:19
June 08 2010 20:16 GMT
#293
wow I just discovered this and Im so excited! God as soon as I start this Im going to be sorry for my sleep time :D

I saw around here somewhere that to see every image you have to change something (unicode) to Korean. Im sorry if this is a noob question but does that change anything else? Is it something I could switch and keep it like that no problem or its something I have to keep changing back to keep everything normal?

But this seems so amazing that I dont even mind doing that lol. Thanks to everyone that worked in this! Going to try it now (or maybe after someone answers me lol Tks in advance).

Edit: I've DL the latest version I guess. Is there any dif between the 2 files 1.26.2 there? Playing for sometime now. So much fun! Tks a lot :D!
CJ Fighting! (--.--)
C[SCL]
Profile Joined April 2009
Philippines576 Posts
June 09 2010 04:32 GMT
#294
On June 09 2010 05:16 KobraKay wrote:
wow I just discovered this and Im so excited! God as soon as I start this Im going to be sorry for my sleep time :D

I saw around here somewhere that to see every image you have to change something (unicode) to Korean. Im sorry if this is a noob question but does that change anything else? Is it something I could switch and keep it like that no problem or its something I have to keep changing back to keep everything normal?

But this seems so amazing that I dont even mind doing that lol. Thanks to everyone that worked in this! Going to try it now (or maybe after someone answers me lol Tks in advance).

Edit: I've DL the latest version I guess. Is there any dif between the 2 files 1.26.2 there? Playing for sometime now. So much fun! Tks a lot :D!


You don't have to change it back to keep everything normal. The only things you don't see when you change the language is the arrows. They turn into some weird characters but everything else stays the same.
BISU FAN FOREVER|Really fan.. really.|Flash, please get all the golds. k thx
chogoling
Profile Joined April 2009
Australia173 Posts
July 25 2010 10:37 GMT
#295
Has anyone had this crash on them while they saved?
[TA] Terror Australis
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9828 Posts
July 25 2010 11:56 GMT
#296
no but i'm eagerly awaiting a new version so i can try to topple proleague with a feeble sparkyz team
boomer hands
nath
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1788 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-25 12:13:07
July 25 2010 12:05 GMT
#297
so how do i feed someone the vita to get their condition back up?

it says before game, i see absolutely no way to apply the items before game tho! i have barely managed to win my 4th match in first season for 4-0 but my main players are all around 85-90% only lolol...
Founder of Flow Enterprises, LLC http://flow-enterprises.com/
chogoling
Profile Joined April 2009
Australia173 Posts
July 25 2010 12:18 GMT
#298
when you select your team and press next, then it lists your players and that's when you feed em the vita
[TA] Terror Australis
C[SCL]
Profile Joined April 2009
Philippines576 Posts
July 25 2010 12:29 GMT
#299
On July 25 2010 19:37 chogoling wrote:
Has anyone had this crash on them while they saved?


Not in my 25+ seasons of playing.

I desperately need a new version. Bisu kind of sucks at 1.26.=/
BISU FAN FOREVER|Really fan.. really.|Flash, please get all the golds. k thx
nath
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1788 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-25 13:03:10
July 25 2010 12:46 GMT
#300
On July 25 2010 21:18 chogoling wrote:
when you select your team and press next, then it lists your players and that's when you feed em the vita

i dont see it there.

i also had the picture problem, maybe this doesn't let me see the drop down to feed them vita? idk...anyway i tried korean language thing but i cant do it without xp cd...i downloaded the language pack from another site and it doesnt work.


edit: i have to guess where the 'add item' thing is since there are no pictures...i got it tho ! xD
Founder of Flow Enterprises, LLC http://flow-enterprises.com/
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
RotterdaM232
TaKeTV 127
IndyStarCraft 15
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1493
RotterdaM 189
ByuN 114
BRAT_OK 7
IndyStarCraft 0
MaxPax 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 4182
Bisu 1027
Shuttle 1002
Stork 525
BeSt 383
Mini 346
EffOrt 308
actioN 282
Rush 257
Horang2 251
[ Show more ]
hero 124
Mind 121
Light 100
Yoon 88
910 84
Zeus 72
Mong 60
Barracks 60
Snow 60
sorry 46
Shinee 41
Sea.KH 41
JYJ 31
HiyA 31
Terrorterran 27
Killer 25
Bale 24
ToSsGirL 23
Sexy 18
yabsab 16
scan(afreeca) 15
Sacsri 11
zelot 11
Dota 2
Gorgc5949
qojqva2920
Dendi1305
Counter-Strike
fl0m3337
Fnx 726
Other Games
singsing2523
hiko873
ceh9467
Beastyqt459
Livibee329
XBOCT290
Hui .235
XaKoH 146
Trikslyr56
QueenE32
Chillindude20
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2979
Other Games
• Shiphtur194
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
6h 44m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 44m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
18h 44m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 7h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.