Therefore I would like to ask for help for developing a practice map for zerg, specifically focusing on key aspects. I had a good map for practicing terran wraith macro and couple different things for terran, but I cannot find anything similar for zerg.
So key things to be on the map:
1) AI terran base layout consisint of primarly marine / medics / turrets / scvs / buildings where you can practice muta micro and easily rest the base (FS/Python layout or similar).
2) Ability to build up your base at the same time, e.g micro + macro pratice
3) Ability to practice move attack with drone, so a perpetually, somehow randomly moving SCV/Probe with infinite health that you can chase and attack move
4) Pre build hathery layout where you can macro on up to 6 hathes while microing (and units dissapearing or w/e)
5) Ability to spawn any unit at given area, to be able to quickly make different army composition for practice
6) Ability to reset the layouts in point 1, e.g respawn the whole base and units
7) Queen / broodling cloning micro practice
8) Button to add/remove 10.000/10.000 resources if you don't want to practice macro manually but just want to add some units from prebuild hatheries or add upgrade
9) Some extra like bunch of corsair / valkirie / vessel with irradiate etc. randomly distributed on the map to practice scourge/split micros
I can detail all above for someone who would pick up the challenge of making such a thing. I can also give examples from other maps.
Let me know what do you think and if you would be willing to help!