• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:01
CEST 18:01
KST 01:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7735 users

RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site - Page 11

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 Next All
tankgirl
Profile Blog Joined May 2016
Canada534 Posts
Last Edited: 2025-04-01 16:31:32
April 01 2025 14:28 GMT
#201
On April 01 2025 22:42 Dakota_Fanning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2025 18:01 tankgirl wrote:
Apparently this site has become a topic of controversy in the korean scene.

I dont use this site and I have no opinion on the matter.

I am just posting this to make the developer aware of what may be unintended harmful consequences of his software and replay paywall

On December 3 2024 13:41 JD_Scent wrote:

      
(Must read) Reasons to be careful when preparing for a competition and what you say about yourself or other players


While this site is becoming a hot topic of controversy in the community,


Whether it's a use map or a regular map, they're all uploaded



Build timing, unit production timing, building location, troop movement APM, EAPM, even numbering habits or coordinate mouse movement.



To be honest, it's all been revealed.



In the past, cwal.gg only had ladder records, but this is on a different level.





This is a legal area because Blizzard released the source code, but there was information asymmetry between those who knew and those who didn't know.



People who know will know that even if you practice slandering, the process of preparing for a competition by searching for the ID of the person practicing slandering or the ID of the opponent will all appear.



In fact, I was able to see the entire preparation process through this site.



There is no need for a use map, a password room, or a hidden sub-account. The ones that are uploaded all at once are targeted at maps or specific suspicious IDs.



It takes some time to find and randomly specify an ID, so all cases of games played on Battle.net can be specified.



In other words, the solution is a method such as udp off hamachi radmin.





Even the breakwaters and password rooms are all open with the use map, so it is said that they will appear after 3 days.



Sometimes it appears after 3 days, and sometimes it appears in just one day.



Of course, it doesn't matter if you use this well in the field of analysis.



With this, you can prepare for the build of the opposing university or individual competition with information asymmetry and customize it or start with a better build.



There was an advantage.



I don't know the intention behind this, as it is a foreign website and it was uploaded to prevent anyone from abusing it.



The situation has already been opened.



Even since this is all open, in the classic game, the timestamps are printed and it all shows how the player reacted to the movement.



Analysis becomes too easy.



I just posted this because in this world, if you don't know, you're stupid.



If you think that no one has benefited from this, you are a person who sees the world too lightly.



Although there is a suspicion, there is no evidence to confirm whether anyone benefited.



I can't say anything because Blizzard legally opened the API in the first place, but I think it's a matter of conscience.



I uploaded this because I thought you might be stupid if you didn't know about this site since it's almost known to everyone now.



edit: players/progamers/amateurs can protect themselves from replay-scraping robot websites and unscrupulous competitors during tournament preparation by preventing replay uploads. your practice partner and any observers will need to perform the same steps.
pm me for details.

Can you cite the source?

Also since then replay protection has been implemented, and for such replays build order and replay download is blocked for a certain period of time. Details: https://repmastered.icza.net/faq What are 🔒Protected replays?

I think this might have been the reason, as the Protected replays feature was released on December 4, 2024:
https://repmastered.icza.net/news


That period of time being until you receive the $299 USD you're asking for "Infinity account with unlimited access for protected replays" and zero day wait period.

If indeed it was/is being abused for replay analysis of preparation immediately prior to professional tournaments with money/literally peoples entire life and career on the line...I mean I don't want to make assumptions or incriminate anyone.

Suppose I dedicated my entire life to professional starcraft. Supposed I finally made it to Ro8/Ro4 etc. Suppose I lost my ASL match/title because someone knew my secret builds due to use of a paid replay website. I guess Blizzard didn't forsee this when they opened the API?

This is a potentially very serious situation? I sent a PM...
https://tl.net/forum/brood-war/627255-progamer-settings
TL+ Member
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
April 01 2025 18:20 GMT
#202
While to some extent I understand the paywall being an annoying factor, I feel like some BW players might have an aneurism upon seeing something like dotaprotracker, which has a long documented history of pros and cons including that it elevated everyone's play but also it pre-emptively had a habit of snuffing out specialization and pocket strats in pro play. I feel like this is the Western FGC from like 20 years ago when everyone tried to play a war of information while the Eastern FGC was more open about strats and info, and it took basically 10 years for the Western FGC to catch back up in overall skill.
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Dakota_Fanning *
Profile Joined January 2008
Hungary2370 Posts
Last Edited: 2025-04-16 22:15:37
April 16 2025 20:50 GMT
#203
🎂 RepMastered™ turns 5!!!!

RepMastered™ celebrates its fifth birthday 🎉! Since the fourth birthday:



34 million new Replays uploaded (total: 47,723,427)

36 new 🏟️Events added (total: 822)

2.6 million new 👨Players in the Database (total: 4,121,677)

167 million new 👬Player Connections (Unique Player Pairs) (total: 188,371,915)

27 thousand new 🗺️Maps (total: 41,746; and 100,513 total variations)

14 million new 🏆Map Leaderboard Entries (Unique Map-Player Pairs) (total: 19,686,513)

Starting from 2001-01-01, on average:

There are 5379 new replays every single day.
Or in other words: there's a new replay in every 16.1 seconds.
There is a new event in every 10.8 days.



To see exact and up-to-date numbers and even more stats, visit the ∑Stats page.

Thanks five Millions for the continuous replay contributions! 👏

Let's hope the 6th year brings even more replays! I encourage everyone to upload all your replays before they are gone forever. No registration is required. Become part of History, become part of StarCraft's Legacy!
https://repmastered.icza.net
LUCKY_NOOB
Profile Blog Joined June 2013
Bulgaria1602 Posts
May 06 2025 17:14 GMT
#204
Is there an alternative way to explore the information that wouldn't cost so much?

Like not using map images for example or just having an external link for those?

Or say restricting unpaid accounts to accessing the last year of replays only (or the year before last)?

I know you put a lot of work into it and it's a bitch load of information, but even a retarded way to access it would be better than being locked out completely. Some sort of compromise between dirt beasts like myself and angel investors. Just a thought. <3 <3 <3

ko-fi.com/luckynoob
Dakota_Fanning *
Profile Joined January 2008
Hungary2370 Posts
Last Edited: 2025-05-07 16:29:31
May 07 2025 06:10 GMT
#205
On May 07 2025 02:14 LUCKY_NOOB wrote:
Is there an alternative way to explore the information that wouldn't cost so much?

Like not using map images for example or just having an external link for those?

Or say restricting unpaid accounts to accessing the last year of replays only (or the year before last)?

I know you put a lot of work into it and it's a bitch load of information, but even a retarded way to access it would be better than being locked out completely. Some sort of compromise between dirt beasts like myself and angel investors. Just a thought. <3 <3 <3


I know that the restriction is annoying, but the easiest way to unlock everything is to pay $5 for the Silver account. What is $5 worth? A decent lunch should cost more, a single one. And $5 gives you lifetime access to RepMastered.

Upgraded accounts are not to steal your money and make me rich. RepMastered will never be profitable for me. It is just to take part of the ever increasing costs I have to pay every month whether users pay or not. Serving data is the smaller part: the bigger part is remembering them, the bigger part is storing those 50+ million replays and make them accessible (so storing them on DVDs and putting them into my wardrobe is not an option).
https://repmastered.icza.net
LUCKY_NOOB
Profile Blog Joined June 2013
Bulgaria1602 Posts
May 07 2025 06:31 GMT
#206
On May 07 2025 15:10 Dakota_Fanning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2025 02:14 LUCKY_NOOB wrote:
Is there an alternative way to explore the information that wouldn't cost so much?

Like not using map images for example or just having an external link for those?

Or say restricting unpaid accounts to accessing the last year of replays only (or the year before last)?

I know you put a lot of work into it and it's a bitch load of information, but even a retarded way to access it would be better than being locked out completely. Some sort of compromise between dirt beasts like myself and angel investors. Just a thought. <3 <3 <3


I know that the restriction is annoying, but the easiest way to unlock everything is to pay $5 for the Silver account. What does $5 worth? A decent lunch should cost more, a single one. And $5 gives you lifetime access to RepMastered.

Upgraded accounts are not to steal your money and make me rich. RepMastered will never be profitable for me. It is just to take part of the ever increasing costs I have to pay every month whether users pay or not. Serving data is the smaller part: the bigger part is remembering them, the bigger part is storing those 50+ million replays and make them accessible (so storing them on DVDs and putting them into my wardrobe is not an option).


Fair points. What about advertising the service in Korea? Since it's the overwhelming majority of the playerbase and I assume a fair amount of the replays come from there (at least ladder ones) could be solid if it spreads. I wish it becomes profitable (maybe encouraging monthly contributions would help with that). Thank you for your EffOrts <3 <3 <3
ko-fi.com/luckynoob
Dakota_Fanning *
Profile Joined January 2008
Hungary2370 Posts
May 07 2025 06:50 GMT
#207
On May 07 2025 15:31 LUCKY_NOOB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2025 15:10 Dakota_Fanning wrote:
On May 07 2025 02:14 LUCKY_NOOB wrote:
Is there an alternative way to explore the information that wouldn't cost so much?

Like not using map images for example or just having an external link for those?

Or say restricting unpaid accounts to accessing the last year of replays only (or the year before last)?

I know you put a lot of work into it and it's a bitch load of information, but even a retarded way to access it would be better than being locked out completely. Some sort of compromise between dirt beasts like myself and angel investors. Just a thought. <3 <3 <3


I know that the restriction is annoying, but the easiest way to unlock everything is to pay $5 for the Silver account. What does $5 worth? A decent lunch should cost more, a single one. And $5 gives you lifetime access to RepMastered.

Upgraded accounts are not to steal your money and make me rich. RepMastered will never be profitable for me. It is just to take part of the ever increasing costs I have to pay every month whether users pay or not. Serving data is the smaller part: the bigger part is remembering them, the bigger part is storing those 50+ million replays and make them accessible (so storing them on DVDs and putting them into my wardrobe is not an option).


Fair points. What about advertising the service in Korea? Since it's the overwhelming majority of the playerbase and I assume a fair amount of the replays come from there (at least ladder ones) could be solid if it spreads. I wish it becomes profitable (maybe encouraging monthly contributions would help with that). Thank you for your EffOrts <3 <3 <3

Koreans know about the site (at least a handful of them as I see a decent number of Korean visitors/users, but probably the majority still don't). But the problem is that they don't have the tendency to upgrade their accounts, so no help on that part.

And I don't have any connection in Korea to get a decent investor.
https://repmastered.icza.net
Last.Midnight
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
Australia906 Posts
Last Edited: 2025-05-13 04:03:02
May 13 2025 04:01 GMT
#208
EDIT: whoops
Electrical-Opinion-5
Profile Joined September 2025
3 Posts
Last Edited: 2025-09-30 12:52:16
September 30 2025 12:50 GMT
#209
--- Nuked ---
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States758 Posts
October 02 2025 23:12 GMT
#210
Hey...... Mr. Dakota, your site seems to be hijacked by virus............

It's showing popup that are trying to make me click on suspicious stuff. can't get to your actual site.
别问,问就是查无此人。
Dakota_Fanning *
Profile Joined January 2008
Hungary2370 Posts
October 03 2025 06:25 GMT
#211
On October 03 2025 08:12 PurE)Rabbit-SF wrote:
Hey...... Mr. Dakota, your site seems to be hijacked by virus............

It's showing popup that are trying to make me click on suspicious stuff. can't get to your actual site.

What URL are you trying? Currently it's available under https://repmastered.icza.net (was moved here quite some time ago).

I don't see any popups. If you do see them currently, can you please try in a different browser or in a private / incognito mode?
https://repmastered.icza.net
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States758 Posts
Last Edited: 2025-10-03 12:21:29
October 03 2025 12:20 GMT
#212
[image loading]


I opened the site exact link you gave here, also the one in first post of this thread.

The above image is exactly what I see after 1 second landing on your site.

This random ass link with asking me to do recaptcha and then ask to allow notification, then once you grant access for "allow" notification, it will do fake security warning in popup(notification)
别问,问就是查无此人。
Dakota_Fanning *
Profile Joined January 2008
Hungary2370 Posts
October 03 2025 12:47 GMT
#213
On October 03 2025 21:20 PurE)Rabbit-SF wrote:
[image loading]


I opened the site exact link you gave here, also the one in first post of this thread.

The above image is exactly what I see after 1 second landing on your site.

This random ass link with asking me to do recaptcha and then ask to allow notification, then once you grant access for "allow" notification, it will do fake security warning in popup(notification)

The site works for me and no one else reported this. Maybe you have a virus or a browser plugin that hijacks the site?

Can you please try from another browser (e.g. Firefox or Microsoft Edge)?
https://repmastered.icza.net
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States758 Posts
October 03 2025 13:12 GMT
#214
On October 03 2025 21:47 Dakota_Fanning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2025 21:20 PurE)Rabbit-SF wrote:
[image loading]


I opened the site exact link you gave here, also the one in first post of this thread.

The above image is exactly what I see after 1 second landing on your site.

This random ass link with asking me to do recaptcha and then ask to allow notification, then once you grant access for "allow" notification, it will do fake security warning in popup(notification)

The site works for me and no one else reported this. Maybe you have a virus or a browser plugin that hijacks the site?

Can you please try from another browser (e.g. Firefox or Microsoft Edge)?


Edge works just fine, my Chrome is not good for this.

Ads network maybe corrupted. I don't know what's the cause of this, I'll try to dig a little deeper.

Thanks for the reply!
别问,问就是查无此人。
Dakota_Fanning *
Profile Joined January 2008
Hungary2370 Posts
October 03 2025 13:29 GMT
#215
On October 03 2025 22:12 PurE)Rabbit-SF wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2025 21:47 Dakota_Fanning wrote:
On October 03 2025 21:20 PurE)Rabbit-SF wrote:
[image loading]


I opened the site exact link you gave here, also the one in first post of this thread.

The above image is exactly what I see after 1 second landing on your site.

This random ass link with asking me to do recaptcha and then ask to allow notification, then once you grant access for "allow" notification, it will do fake security warning in popup(notification)

The site works for me and no one else reported this. Maybe you have a virus or a browser plugin that hijacks the site?

Can you please try from another browser (e.g. Firefox or Microsoft Edge)?


Edge works just fine, my Chrome is not good for this.

Ads network maybe corrupted. I don't know what's the cause of this, I'll try to dig a little deeper.

Thanks for the reply!

I'm using the site from Chrome and it works just fine for me. It must be something on your end.
https://repmastered.icza.net
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States758 Posts
October 03 2025 17:39 GMT
#216
On October 03 2025 22:29 Dakota_Fanning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2025 22:12 PurE)Rabbit-SF wrote:
On October 03 2025 21:47 Dakota_Fanning wrote:
On October 03 2025 21:20 PurE)Rabbit-SF wrote:
[image loading]


I opened the site exact link you gave here, also the one in first post of this thread.

The above image is exactly what I see after 1 second landing on your site.

This random ass link with asking me to do recaptcha and then ask to allow notification, then once you grant access for "allow" notification, it will do fake security warning in popup(notification)

The site works for me and no one else reported this. Maybe you have a virus or a browser plugin that hijacks the site?

Can you please try from another browser (e.g. Firefox or Microsoft Edge)?


Edge works just fine, my Chrome is not good for this.

Ads network maybe corrupted. I don't know what's the cause of this, I'll try to dig a little deeper.

Thanks for the reply!

I'm using the site from Chrome and it works just fine for me. It must be something on your end.


I tried a bunch of different things, had to install ad blocker to get rid of the malicious ads.

I wonder if you already had ad blocker on your rig. I completely fresh installed Chrome and redid bunch of things that was still the case.
别问,问就是查无此人。
Dakota_Fanning *
Profile Joined January 2008
Hungary2370 Posts
October 04 2025 06:29 GMT
#217
On October 04 2025 02:39 PurE)Rabbit-SF wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2025 22:29 Dakota_Fanning wrote:
On October 03 2025 22:12 PurE)Rabbit-SF wrote:
On October 03 2025 21:47 Dakota_Fanning wrote:
On October 03 2025 21:20 PurE)Rabbit-SF wrote:
[image loading]


I opened the site exact link you gave here, also the one in first post of this thread.

The above image is exactly what I see after 1 second landing on your site.

This random ass link with asking me to do recaptcha and then ask to allow notification, then once you grant access for "allow" notification, it will do fake security warning in popup(notification)

The site works for me and no one else reported this. Maybe you have a virus or a browser plugin that hijacks the site?

Can you please try from another browser (e.g. Firefox or Microsoft Edge)?


Edge works just fine, my Chrome is not good for this.

Ads network maybe corrupted. I don't know what's the cause of this, I'll try to dig a little deeper.

Thanks for the reply!

I'm using the site from Chrome and it works just fine for me. It must be something on your end.


I tried a bunch of different things, had to install ad blocker to get rid of the malicious ads.

I wonder if you already had ad blocker on your rig. I completely fresh installed Chrome and redid bunch of things that was still the case.

I don't use any ad blockers, none whatsoever.
Note that certain ad networks install service workers and write to your local browser storage which is kinda distruptive, and it's hard to get rid of those (they get activated and run even after the ads are removed from sites).
https://repmastered.icza.net
namkraft
Profile Blog Joined December 2021
607 Posts
Last Edited: 2025-10-05 03:44:16
October 05 2025 03:42 GMT
#218
Just to double-down on this, I get the same ads behavior. As soon as I open the site, before I click on anything else, I get redirected to an ad site.

This behavior is very aggressive and borderline scammy imo.

Please try to fix it if you can.

[Edit: to fix, I had to turn off javascript for the site. And it happened on both Chrome and Edge]
Broodwar Forever
Electrical-Opinion-5
Profile Joined September 2025
3 Posts
October 05 2025 04:38 GMT
#219
--- Nuked ---
Dakota_Fanning *
Profile Joined January 2008
Hungary2370 Posts
Last Edited: 2025-10-05 08:32:10
October 05 2025 08:20 GMT
#220
On October 05 2025 12:42 namkraft wrote:
Just to double-down on this, I get the same ads behavior. As soon as I open the site, before I click on anything else, I get redirected to an ad site.

This behavior is very aggressive and borderline scammy imo.

Please try to fix it if you can.

[Edit: to fix, I had to turn off javascript for the site. And it happened on both Chrome and Edge]


On October 05 2025 13:38 Electrical-Opinion-5 wrote:
Get any ads blocker nerds , but yeah the issue happens if no ad blocker (url-redirection), but I just can't imagine your lives without1.


I temporarily disabled all ads on the site. Can you check if it works for you now? Any auto-redirects happen now?

Please check without ad-blockers too. Thanks.
https://repmastered.icza.net
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 536
BRAT_OK 52
MindelVK 11
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31430
Bisu 2703
Shuttle 1714
Hyuk 1027
EffOrt 817
Mini 786
Larva 413
Soma 383
ZerO 234
firebathero 225
[ Show more ]
hero 136
Sexy 58
sorry 50
Mong 44
PianO 44
Hyun 43
Pusan 36
Trap 36
ToSsGirL 32
Killer 25
Terrorterran 18
zelot 15
JulyZerg 14
Rock 13
Bale 11
Sacsri 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc9818
qojqva1675
Dendi977
Counter-Strike
fl0m2744
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1460
crisheroes1097
Liquid`Hasu625
Other Games
singsing2009
B2W.Neo990
Beastyqt658
FrodaN462
Mlord366
Hui .226
Livibee178
Liquid`VortiX163
ArmadaUGS128
KnowMe119
Mew2King75
Trikslyr25
CosmosSc2 16
ZerO(Twitch)16
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 64
• StrangeGG 35
• mYiSmile125
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7976
League of Legends
• Jankos1855
Other Games
• Shiphtur253
• WagamamaTV199
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
59m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2h 59m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 59m
INu's Battles
19h 59m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
22h 59m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 17h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 23h
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.