• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:24
CEST 21:24
KST 04:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10116 users

BWAPI, and an inside look into StarCraft's code

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Normal
Sonko
Profile Joined February 2019
156 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-11-14 14:46:20
October 18 2019 08:40 GMT
#1
Hi dear people of TL forums,

A while ago, I started working on Brood War bot development. During this endeavor, I decided to write a book about it - and one of the chapters of this will be dissecting the code of StarCraft itself. This is quite an undertaking, but I'm making progress with it. Don't let the title "Brood War API" fool you, if you're a gamer, you might still find it interesting!

Here are the posts I have so far. I plan to post updates in this forum in the future, as I publish the episodes:
(Last update: 2019-11-14)

Brood War API – The Comprehensive Guide (of time and space)
Brood War API – The Comprehensive Guide – Distances, high ground, and unit behavior
Brood War API – The Comprehensive Guide – Unit movement, and worker behavior
Brood War API – The Comprehensive Guide: Creating buildings, and everything about the creep
Brood War API – The Comprehensive Guide: Buildings, and placement
Brood War API – The Comprehensive Guide: Movement modifiers, and Terran units
Brood War API – The Comprehensive Guide: Terran units continued, and some Zerg ones


Feel free to ask questions, point out mistakes/typos! I have a pretty good plan how I want to proceed with the topics within the book, and I'd like to publish updates at least weekly.

Enjoy!
Sonko

A site about brood war AI: www.makingcomputerdothings.com
Turbovolver
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Australia2452 Posts
October 18 2019 11:36 GMT
#2
Nice work! I had a skim through it and even that taught me some things. A question though, what is the deal with detectors and moving? I wasn't aware that moving had any effect on a detector's ability to detect? Or is this just about its "detection region" only being updated every so often, ala sight?
The original Bogus fan.
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27463 Posts
October 18 2019 11:42 GMT
#3
Ah great, been looking for some light reading material!

Joking aside this is pretty cool, look forward to having a proper look later today.
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
Sonko
Profile Joined February 2019
156 Posts
October 18 2019 11:51 GMT
#4
Thanks for the feedback!
. A question though, what is the deal with detectors and moving? I wasn't aware that moving had any effect on a detector's ability to detect?


I don't really get your question here Can you maybe quote the part that implies that?
A site about brood war AI: www.makingcomputerdothings.com
Turbovolver
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Australia2452 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-10-18 13:05:20
October 18 2019 13:05 GMT
#5
[quote=Sonko]Detector: If the unit is immobile, it can detect cloaked units within its sight range. If it’ mobile, it’s not constant. Blinded, incomplete, or disabled units cannot detect, and neither do hallucinations.[/quote]
This was the text that I wasn't sure about. "If it's mobile, it's not constant".

I thought that meant moving units versus stopped units, but I'm guessing the distinction is between say, a missile turret and a science vessel? And you just mean that the region detected is not constant for a moving unit?

(which of course makes perfect sense)
The original Bogus fan.
Sonko
Profile Joined February 2019
156 Posts
October 18 2019 13:11 GMT
#6
Yes, you're correct Maybe I'll rephrase that to be more clear.
A site about brood war AI: www.makingcomputerdothings.com
tankgirl
Profile Blog Joined May 2016
Canada536 Posts
October 18 2019 21:21 GMT
#7
How did you get the SC source code?
https://tl.net/forum/brood-war/627255-progamer-settings
TL+ Member
Sonko
Profile Joined February 2019
156 Posts
October 18 2019 21:46 GMT
#8
The short answer is I didn't I use openBW, a decompiled source - see the first article
A site about brood war AI: www.makingcomputerdothings.com
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10872 Posts
October 18 2019 23:25 GMT
#9
Wow this is really interesting stuff... thanks for sharing! The coding is crazy lol
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
Sonko
Profile Joined February 2019
156 Posts
October 19 2019 10:09 GMT
#10
And the next part is here: About buildings, and unit placement. This has been one of the hardest to research so far. Enjoy, and don't hesitate to ask if anything is not clear!
https://makingcomputerdothings.com/brood-war-api-the-comprehensive-guide-buildings-and-placement/
A site about brood war AI: www.makingcomputerdothings.com
Freakling
Profile Joined October 2012
Germany1534 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-10-19 12:55:36
October 19 2019 12:41 GMT
#11
Hero defiler (Unclean One) also has a different collision box than a regular Defiler.

For presenting tile/subtile grids you should better use screenshots from SCMDraft with walkability flag overlay.

People less versed in the OpenBW code, or coding in general, would probably like it if you would explain variable types and other definitions a bit.

The switching into additional terrain flags (cover, terrain level) also comes a bit sudden. You probably should write a more elaborate introduction to terrain flags first (you brush on all of it a bit, but I don't think it is very comprendable without prior knowledge).

The relationship between walkability and buildability is actually… a bit complicated… (Partially) unwalkable, but buildable tiles have some very interesting and useful effects.
PVJ
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Hungary5221 Posts
October 21 2019 00:03 GMT
#12
Very interesting keep up the good work!
The heart's eternal vow
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10872 Posts
October 21 2019 02:53 GMT
#13
Does APM / speed of hand / latency / ping affect how units work / attack / move or is that all in my head?
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
Sonko
Profile Joined February 2019
156 Posts
October 21 2019 09:03 GMT
#14
"Does APM / speed of hand / latency / ping affect how units work / attack / move or is that all in my head?"

Latency is something you have to compensate for at some point, if you develop an AI. Other than that, they do, but not in the code
A site about brood war AI: www.makingcomputerdothings.com
Sonko
Profile Joined February 2019
156 Posts
October 21 2019 11:48 GMT
#15
And I missed one post:
Creating buildings, and everything about the creep - nipicking/proofreading/questioning of the things are always welcome!
A site about brood war AI: www.makingcomputerdothings.com
Akio
Profile Blog Joined January 2019
Finland1838 Posts
October 21 2019 12:51 GMT
#16
I know close to nothing about coding but this is super interesting! Thanks for sharing
Mine gas, build tanks.
Sonko
Profile Joined February 2019
156 Posts
October 22 2019 21:33 GMT
#17
You're welcome Also, if you want to get into programming, this is a great project. Many students have walked that path before
A site about brood war AI: www.makingcomputerdothings.com
Sonko
Profile Joined February 2019
156 Posts
October 24 2019 09:42 GMT
#18
Thanks everyone for the feedback! I corrected a few minor things, and rephrased stuff. I plan to release the next article soon!
A site about brood war AI: www.makingcomputerdothings.com
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 26 2019 03:44 GMT
#19
Really enjoyed your series on molesting crabs and such, looking forward to your newest deep dive!
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Sonko
Profile Joined February 2019
156 Posts
October 27 2019 09:23 GMT
#20
And the next part is here. It's a little all over the place, I extended and revised some of the earlier parts, and added stuff here. Anyway, it's about movement modifiers, and code behind Terran units.

Read it here!
A site about brood war AI: www.makingcomputerdothings.com
Sonko
Profile Joined February 2019
156 Posts
October 27 2019 09:24 GMT
#21
Really enjoyed your series on molesting crabs and such, looking forward to your newest deep dive!


Thank you! Hovercrabs cannot be molested enough!
A site about brood war AI: www.makingcomputerdothings.com
Peeano
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Netherlands5964 Posts
October 27 2019 13:35 GMT
#22
When I issue attack move command on a group of medics and marines, the medics will act the same as if I ordered the heal move command.
I always assumed it was because heal also has the hotkey a (by default). If I change the attack move hotkey from A to Z and issue attack move via Z Medic/Marine in the same group will make the medics respond the same.

My conclusion is they have coded attack move on medics to work the same as the heal command. Because other non-attacking units receive the attack move command just move instead.

If you select a group of carriers and build interceptors, all carriers will build interceptors. The same way a group of reavers will all build scarabs. Or all tanks will siege, etc.

Can you easily decipher from the code if all these special actions are specifically unique?
I'm basically asking if there is any combination where you can have 2 (or more) different units listen to same assigned hotkey the way medic marine do.

I've tried to set scarab building and interceptors to the same hotkey. In hopes that I can order a group of carriers and reavers to both build interceptors and scarabs respectively, but it doesn't work.
And I've been wondering if it is ever possible to combine 2 commands in one hotkey? For example burrow and siege mode or mael strom and psionic storm? I'm curious but too lazy to test all combinations.
Imagine being able to cast ensare and plague with just 1 click, or storm and mael strom...

Can you see how the area plague hits is defined in code? Because from my experience it seems like the aoe is slightly skewed to the right of where you click instead of being centered and ever since I wondered if it may be a small number mistake in coding.
FBH #1!
Sonko
Profile Joined February 2019
156 Posts
October 27 2019 17:32 GMT
#23
Hi Peeano,

I was considering answering your questions one by one, but truth to be told, all of these are to be covered in later articles, so just stay tuned. If you have some coding background, you can take a look in the source files of openBW here:

https://github.com/OpenBW/openbw/blob/master/bwgame.h
A site about brood war AI: www.makingcomputerdothings.com
ThunderJunk
Profile Joined December 2015
United States741 Posts
October 27 2019 20:49 GMT
#24
Wow, what an excellent series of articles. Thank you so much for sharing.

I had no idea that all ranged attacks have a 1/256 miss chance by default!
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-10-27 21:56:41
October 27 2019 21:45 GMT
#25
Btw you reference an appendix often, is this posted anywhere on the site? I'm assuming it's lifted from the forthcoming book where you do have an appendix, but there's a few things I'd like to check if you already have it up.

Also nitpick about this section:


Second, an addition to the Energy segment of unit abilities:

The starting energy of a unit is the quarter of the maximum energy of the unit type (rounded up), so upgrades affect it. The exception is the Protoss Shield Battery, with the starting energy of 100.

Dark Archon is another exception. They always start with 50 energy even with Argus Talisman researched.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Sonko
Profile Joined February 2019
156 Posts
October 28 2019 08:35 GMT
#26
Hi,

Btw you reference an appendix often, is this posted anywhere on the site? I'm assuming it's lifted from the forthcoming book where you do have an appendix, but there's a few things I'd like to check if you already have it up.


Not yet. What are you curious about? Maybe I can look it up for you. Also, I'm considering adding stat blocks and weapon statistics to the untits' description - a little bit redundant, but maybe it would look good.

Dark Archon energy: Thanks for the find, I will add that!
A site about brood war AI: www.makingcomputerdothings.com
Freakling
Profile Joined October 2012
Germany1534 Posts
October 30 2019 00:13 GMT
#27
This is very interesting:
[image loading]

Particularly because ScmDraft does not implement this correctly yet. Gotta ask SI about it.

Anyway, I looked it up, and the function to calculate distances looks like this in OpenBW:
	int xy_length(xy vec) const {
unsigned int x = std::abs(vec.x);
unsigned int y = std::abs(vec.y);
if (x < y) std::swap(x, y);
if (x / 4 < y) x = x - x / 16 + y * 3 / 8 - x / 64 + y * 3 / 256;
return x;
}

It's easy to see how this would give you a dodecagonal structure like depicted above, although I haven't figured out how they came up with this particular approximation yet. Also gotta wonder why they did not just use simple Euclidian distance (I know that square roots are computationally bad, but there is little need to ever calculate and actual distance, only thing of interest is usually to check whether something is within a certain range, which can be done using only squares).
Anyway, this is certainly an interesting piece of code that you should discuss in some detail when you talk about distances.
aqrit
Profile Joined January 2016
13 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-10-30 22:49:21
October 30 2019 22:42 GMT
#28
(a*a + b*b) costs up to 80 cycles in "ye olden times" (warcraft 2 era)
LG)Sabbath
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Argentina3024 Posts
October 30 2019 23:22 GMT
#29
Also aren't all these division operations optimizable by using bit shifting?

PS. does anyone know if there's any info about the save game file formats (single or multiplayer) anywhere? I have not found anything on google at all
https://www.twitch.tv/argsabbath/
Sonko
Profile Joined February 2019
156 Posts
November 02 2019 10:34 GMT
#30
so gotta wonder why they did not just use simple Euclidian distance


In uniform grids, that is usually not the best approximation.Generally, the Manhattan distance is considered to be best.
Here is a link that explains the what and why:
http://theory.stanford.edu/~amitp/GameProgramming/Heuristics.html#heuristics-for-grid-maps

Also aren't all these division operations optimizable by using bit shifting?


In the openBW code, there are often bitshifts. But that's a decompiled reverse-engineered version. Functionally identical, but I'm not sure that these things are exactly the same. They probably are, though.

PS. does anyone know if there's any info about the save game file formats (single or multiplayer) anywhere? I have not found anything on google at all


Yeah, surprisingly little information. I'm not there yet.
A site about brood war AI: www.makingcomputerdothings.com
Sonko
Profile Joined February 2019
156 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-11-04 13:12:52
November 04 2019 13:12 GMT
#31
Hi everyone, I updated the article a bit. Some ranges were not entirely correct, and rephrased some things to be more clear.
https://makingcomputerdothings.com/brood-war-api-the-comprehensive-guide-movement-modifiers-and-terran-units/

Maybe the most interesting thing is the firebat attack pattern - I created an image that showcases how the Firebat hits work.
(with iscript source)
[image loading]
A site about brood war AI: www.makingcomputerdothings.com
Sonko
Profile Joined February 2019
156 Posts
November 13 2019 17:51 GMT
#32
I have updated and reworked some stuff since - and updated the Firebat image to be more clear.
But in bigger news here is the next part:
Brood War API – The Comprehensive Guide: Terran units continued, and some Zerg ones

Enjoy!
A site about brood war AI: www.makingcomputerdothings.com
2Pacalypse-
Profile Joined October 2006
Croatia9565 Posts
November 14 2019 02:04 GMT
#33
Awesome! Really cool stuff dude.

One small suggestion: drop "BWAPI" from the name of the articles. Seems like most (all?) of these articles are describing the internals of BW itself and don't have much to do with BWAPI, so it might just cause confusion. If there are some articles that talk about BWAPI, then it'd be good to recognize those as such.
Moderator"We're a community of geniuses because we've found how to extract 95% of the feeling of doing something amazing without actually doing anything." - Chill
Sonko
Profile Joined February 2019
156 Posts
November 14 2019 09:35 GMT
#34
One small suggestion: drop "BWAPI" from the name of the articles. Seems like most (all?) of these articles are describing the internals of BW itself and don't have much to do with BWAPI, so it might just cause confusion. If there are some articles that talk about BWAPI, then it'd be good to recognize those as such.


In the long run, this is a part of the BWAPI book - this chapter just got a little bit longer than I anticipated
A site about brood war AI: www.makingcomputerdothings.com
2Pacalypse-
Profile Joined October 2006
Croatia9565 Posts
November 14 2019 13:58 GMT
#35
On November 14 2019 18:35 Sonko wrote:
Show nested quote +
One small suggestion: drop "BWAPI" from the name of the articles. Seems like most (all?) of these articles are describing the internals of BW itself and don't have much to do with BWAPI, so it might just cause confusion. If there are some articles that talk about BWAPI, then it'd be good to recognize those as such.


In the long run, this is a part of the BWAPI book - this chapter just got a little bit longer than I anticipated

It might be a good idea to be able to quickly sort BWAPI articles from non-BWAPI articles, so that people who are only interested in BW internals and not so much in BWAPI itself, could quickly find what they're looking for ^^.
Moderator"We're a community of geniuses because we've found how to extract 95% of the feeling of doing something amazing without actually doing anything." - Chill
Sonko
Profile Joined February 2019
156 Posts
November 14 2019 14:16 GMT
#36
By the way, I lied a lot. Here are some corrections, or rather, clarifications - just as an example
I made these corrections in the article as well. I'm constantly revising, rephrasing, and verifying all of this - not without help, of course.
When upgraded, the Vulture is the fastest unit in the game.
- technically, only the unit with the fastest average top speed among the controllable units. Nukes, scarabs, and interceptors are faster, for example.

(Spider mines) After being laid, it is invisible in the ground (like burrowed units)

They actually take some time to become invisible.

Added this section to the spider mine damage section:
"It fires a stationary bullet when 30 distance away from the target, then gets destroyed 9 frames later. Since this is splash damage, this explains why running away from mines can reduce the damage taken. (See Combat and Damage for more details)"

The tank's turret and base are handled as two separate units in the game code, but that has no bearing on gameplay.


That was a blatant lie. Corrected it to:

This allows the turret to face an enemy unit, while the body moves in a different direction. So when stopping and attacking, the unit does not need to change facing, effectively making it a bit more effective at hit and rtun attacks.

Also with Goliaths:
The turret can turn away from the direction of the body, but has a limit of 32 angle units, so in practice this works more like an increased fire arc.



the Valkyrie fires 8 rockets, and cannot move until all of them are fired.


It can, it just cannot be interrupted during this.

Larva timing is further clarfiied to this. (Imagine digging this out)
Each Hatchery has a larva_timer variable, which is set to 37 when a larva is spawned. This gets decreased every 9 frames, but that timer is randomized every 150 frames. So this timer is subject to 2 or 3 randomizations. This means that as long the larva count is never max, larva will spawn every 328-361 frames, otherwise this number will vary between 319-360.


I also added this to the Spore Colony:
Since it’s a building, the detection range is 7 tiles, or 7*32 pixels, which is not the same as the unit’s sight range)
but spore colony does not


It's of course, a matter of how precise I want to be exactly. At some point, it's a pointless exercise, but I feel I'm far from it.

Kudos if you have noticed any of these while reading the article :D

A site about brood war AI: www.makingcomputerdothings.com
Sonko
Profile Joined February 2019
156 Posts
November 14 2019 14:16 GMT
#37

It might be a good idea to be able to quickly sort BWAPI articles from non-BWAPI articles, so that people who are only interested in BW internals and not so much in BWAPI itself, could quickly find what they're looking for ^^.


Okay, you have a point, I'll add some clarifying label.
A site about brood war AI: www.makingcomputerdothings.com
2Pacalypse-
Profile Joined October 2006
Croatia9565 Posts
November 14 2019 14:35 GMT
#38
Another small suggestion: you should update the original post of this thread to include all of the newer articles as well.
Moderator"We're a community of geniuses because we've found how to extract 95% of the feeling of doing something amazing without actually doing anything." - Chill
Sonko
Profile Joined February 2019
156 Posts
November 14 2019 14:46 GMT
#39
Another small suggestion: you should update the original post of this thread to include all of the newer articles as well.


Thanks, I wasn't aware I can do that. Added the new articles!
A site about brood war AI: www.makingcomputerdothings.com
Xeofreestyler
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
Belgium6786 Posts
November 14 2019 19:59 GMT
#40
This is AWESOME. Thank you!
Graphics
Normal
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O44
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
Laughngamez YouTube
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 264
BRAT_OK 98
JuggernautJason90
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 901
Shuttle 568
Zeus 93
ZZZero.O 44
soO 43
Hyun 42
ToSsGirL 32
scan(afreeca) 26
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
qojqva2216
canceldota32
Counter-Strike
fl0m5441
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3742
Liquid`Hasu572
Other Games
FrodaN915
KnowMe426
420jenkins320
Pyrionflax174
Livibee174
summit1g166
ToD126
QueenE63
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick723
StarCraft 2
angryscii 39
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 83
• 3DClanTV 62
• Adnapsc2 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach103
• 80smullet 16
• blackmanpl 2
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• FirePhoenix0
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 2290
Other Games
• imaqtpie816
• Shiphtur610
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 37m
Patches Events
19h 37m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 37m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 37m
OSC
1d 3h
OSC
1d 16h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.