Please read the readme for further instructions.
Current Version: 1.0 Updated 1/22/09 for 1.16.1 Note: CL should be able to Auto-Update you to the latest version.
- Changed the way alerts are enabled at the beginning of the game. Now you will have 20 seconds after you first reach 110% of your mininmum apm, or the 1:50 mark, whichever comes first, before sound alerts will enable themselves. This should help people with high minimum apm's set to reach them before being alerted.
- Fixed a crash bug that sometimes occurred at the end of games.
- Modified the way offsets are stored and handled internally, making it easier to update for future versions.
- Removed about half the hooks into SC's functions, resulting in a smaller footprint and less ban risk from warden.
- Fixed the default local time clock positioning so its not overlapped by the bottom interface for protoss/zerg. You can either fix this yourself if you already have the 0.9 version using ingame commands (/movelocal), or reset your settings to default through the configuration window and then recustomize your settings.
- Enhanced version number.
+ Show Spoiler [Changes in 0.9] +
- The action hook now works for all players, and LiveAPM works in replays now
- The alert sound will not interrupt itself, so if you have a long sound file, it will finish before the sound is played again.
- Text now refreshes properly, so there's no need for that ugly background box behind it any more.
- When displaying APM in replays, the selected player's name will be display beside it, so you can more clearly see whose APM it is
- The formula for APM calculation has been changed a bit so that it can actually calculate during early parts of the game (the APM will be very dynamic during this part of the game) [Thanks MoC ]
- Mineral Efficiency has been removed, as it was fairly useless, buggy, and didn't work at all in replays. Sorry if you were using it =/
- The plugin now enables/disables itself automatically when you start a game, and because of this, the PowerUp/PowerDown sounds have been removed. This should fix any problems you might have had with rejoining BNet after using it.
- An elapsed game time ingame
- A local time clock ingame
- ObsAPM display (that is, displaying APM's like replays if the plugin detects that you are an Obs)
- A 'display all APMs' options for replays/ObsAPM
- Better ingame-command checking
- Bugs that existed in player apm display should be ironed out.
- Player names in Observer APM display are now colored by player color.
Screenshots of the current version:
+ Show Spoiler +
1.16.1 version: http://rockify.net/APMAlert/APMAlert.zip
1.16.0 version: http://rockify.net/APMAlert/APMAlert1160.zip
1.15.3 version: http://rockify.net/APMAlert/APMAlert1153.zip
Big thanks to MasterOfChaos for his Offset Updater!
DXWnd Port if no longer supported, use ChaosLauncher/WMode instead!
+ Show Spoiler +
DXWnd Port for BWL Updated 8/23/07
Uses the same file that DXWnd does to do the windowing, just allows it to be loaded and used with BWL, so that your other plugins can be used. For those who do not know, DXWnd is used to play SC in a window, rather than full screen.
Current Version: 0.2
Now updated for 1.15.1
Same deal, just extract to the SC dir and enable it in BWL, and it'll work.
New in this version
- Now allows you to log onto battle.net while in windowed mode.