• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:56
CEST 23:56
KST 06:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8433 users

APMAlert (New BWL Plugin) - Page 5

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 20 21 22 Next All
Famehunter
Profile Joined August 2007
Canada586 Posts
August 17 2007 20:33 GMT
#81
On June 17 2007 12:03 tec27 wrote:
Newly Updated APMAlert now has a few new features! Its now fully integrated into the game, with automatic game-detection and a new APMLive functionality (including colored text telling you whether you are above or below the minimum APM you set!). It also has ingame commands to help you change settings while playing.


Please read the readme for further instructions.
Current Version: 0.4 Updated 8/15/07
Download link:
http://rockify.net/APMAlert/APMAlert.zip


NEW! - DXWnd Port for BWL Updated 6/18/07
Uses the same file that DXWnd does to do the windowing, just allows it to be loaded and used with BWL, so that your other plugins can be used. For those who do not know, DXWnd is used to play SC in a window, rather than full screen.

Current Version: 0.2
Download link:
http://rockify.net/DXWndPort/DXWndPort.zip

Same deal, just extract to the SC dir and enable it in BWL, and it'll work.

New in this version
- Now allows you to log onto battle.net while in windowed mode.


Pretty sweet proggy, now I can realize just how pathetic I am at macroing lol
Velox Versutus vigilans
v1
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Estonia813 Posts
August 17 2007 20:44 GMT
#82
it says "Couldn't find SC Process" :[
Graphics
MasterOfChaos
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Germany2896 Posts
August 17 2007 21:20 GMT
#83
Are you administrator? Are you using Vista?
LiquipediaOne eye to kill. Two eyes to live.
v1
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Estonia813 Posts
August 18 2007 08:13 GMT
#84
yes I'm Administrator and using WinXP ServicePack 2
Graphics
tec27
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States3715 Posts
August 18 2007 16:34 GMT
#85
I really can't see what could be going wrong, sCorpioN. The process ID I use is given to me by BWLauncher, so it should always be able to open the process unless some security feature is preventing me from calling the function. But, I went ahead and reuploaded a new version of APMAlert that will provide more descriptive error messages (They give an error code now) so that I can try to help you out a bit better. So, download that and try running it again and give me the error code
Can you jam with the console cowboys in cyberspace?
Arget
Profile Joined May 2007
United States87 Posts
August 18 2007 17:47 GMT
#86
Could you add an option of where to put the text that tells you your apm like top left/right bottom left/right by bottom meaning above the box of unit view and map etc. because i find i don't pay attention to the one at the top of the screen and look near the unit select display better.
sAviOr fan!
v1
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Estonia813 Posts
August 18 2007 18:19 GMT
#87
hey tec27,
i have redownloaded and now i get "Error Code: 5"
Graphics
tec27
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States3715 Posts
August 18 2007 21:57 GMT
#88
On August 19 2007 02:47 Arget wrote:
Could you add an option of where to put the text that tells you your apm like top left/right bottom left/right by bottom meaning above the box of unit view and map etc. because i find i don't pay attention to the one at the top of the screen and look near the unit select display better.

Next version I'm gonna try to have the ability to place the apm counter wherever you want, as well as turn it off. So just wait a bit and that will come
Can you jam with the console cowboys in cyberspace?
tec27
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States3715 Posts
August 20 2007 02:08 GMT
#89
Updated yet again, this time to a new version number!
Screenshot to entice you:
[image loading]

Note that I *don't* recommend placing the APM box there

Also, sCorpioN, sorry that I haven't helped you, but I really have no idea whats going on. That error code means 'Access Denied', which, if you have Administrator, shouldn't be happening.
Can you jam with the console cowboys in cyberspace?
tec27
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States3715 Posts
August 21 2007 02:01 GMT
#90
Man, just as I get a new update, blizz updates their client Ah well, I'll try to get this updated in the coming days, but I've never had to update a plugin before, so bear with me
Can you jam with the console cowboys in cyberspace?
tec27
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States3715 Posts
August 23 2007 14:54 GMT
#91
DxWnd Port has now been updated for 1.15.1
Can you jam with the console cowboys in cyberspace?
IntoTheWow
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
is awesome32282 Posts
August 23 2007 15:00 GMT
#92
Nice
Moderator<:3-/-<
][-][eretic
Profile Joined March 2004
Canada395 Posts
August 26 2007 16:57 GMT
#93
I can't seem to get the program to work. I launch BW through the most recently updated BWLauncher however when I get onto Battle.net and hit F8 in channel or ingame, I do not see any live apm on my screen. Nor does the /showapm command work.

Any ideas? Am I missing something?
Currently running Windows XP Pro
Hi :)
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-08-27 03:29:45
August 27 2007 03:19 GMT
#94
^ exactly what he said.

I tried everything i could think of including reinstalling brood war. Nothing. Chaos Plugin works just fine, no problem there, but this is as if it doesn't exist.

F8 doesn't do anything, and all the commands like /tglapm or /movebox reply "unkown command". My guess is that it doesn't load at all, but the box is ticked and I configured it from BWL a bit, but in the actual game... nothing.

P.S.: WinXP Pro

P.P.S.: I just notice that the "Enable LiveAPM" box in the plugin configuration menu won't stay ticked. I click save and it closes, but when I open it again it's still unticked. All the other changes (position, file paths) get saved, but that damn box will remain unphased. Could that be the problem? And if so, how do I fix it?
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
pdk001
Profile Joined January 2003
Korea (South)922 Posts
August 27 2007 03:45 GMT
#95
im wondering if first person VOD works..
Learning english is as difficult as becoming a progamer in korea
Garnet
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
Vietnam9055 Posts
August 27 2007 04:01 GMT
#96
On August 27 2007 12:19 CubEdIn wrote:


P.P.S.: I just notice that the "Enable LiveAPM" box in the plugin configuration menu won't stay ticked. I click save and it closes, but when I open it again it's still unticked. All the other changes (position, file paths) get saved, but that damn box will remain unphased. Could that be the problem? And if so, how do I fix it?

yes i have this problem too, i think we should wait for tec27 to update it
fusionsdf
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada15390 Posts
August 27 2007 04:20 GMT
#97
On August 27 2007 12:19 CubEdIn wrote:
^ exactly what he said.

I tried everything i could think of including reinstalling brood war. Nothing. Chaos Plugin works just fine, no problem there, but this is as if it doesn't exist.

F8 doesn't do anything, and all the commands like /tglapm or /movebox reply "unkown command". My guess is that it doesn't load at all, but the box is ticked and I configured it from BWL a bit, but in the actual game... nothing.

P.S.: WinXP Pro

P.P.S.: I just notice that the "Enable LiveAPM" box in the plugin configuration menu won't stay ticked. I click save and it closes, but when I open it again it's still unticked. All the other changes (position, file paths) get saved, but that damn box will remain unphased. Could that be the problem? And if so, how do I fix it?


my box remains ticked, but neither liveAPM or chaos plugin are loaded (as far as I can tell)
SKT_Best: "I actually chose Protoss because it was so hard for me to defeat Protoss as a Terran. When I first started Brood War, my main race was Terran."
vicml21
Profile Joined May 2007
Canada165 Posts
August 27 2007 06:41 GMT
#98
Both the chaos plugin and the apm alert dont seem to be working, even though theyre both checked off. replays arent autosaving, and i cant see any apm messages at all, nor is f8 doing anything. Is it because of the lack of update for ver 1.15.1?



"Meow" - Probe
][-][eretic
Profile Joined March 2004
Canada395 Posts
August 27 2007 06:52 GMT
#99
On August 27 2007 15:41 vicml21 wrote:
Both the chaos plugin and the apm alert dont seem to be working, even though theyre both checked off. replays arent autosaving, and i cant see any apm messages at all, nor is f8 doing anything. Is it because of the lack of update for ver 1.15.1?





Most likely the recent update. I guess we'll just wait and see.
Hi :)
arew
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Lithuania1861 Posts
August 27 2007 12:05 GMT
#100
going to try this =p
750/750 emotions fully stacked
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 20 21 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O129
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 138
PiGStarcraft27
Nina 9
ViBE8
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14577
Dewaltoss 136
ZZZero.O 129
firebathero 97
Hyuk 85
Terrorterran 21
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm77
febbydoto54
League of Legends
Doublelift3313
Counter-Strike
Fnx 782
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5825
Other Games
summit1g6871
FrodaN2333
fl0m804
mouzStarbuck369
KnowMe273
ToD233
ArmadaUGS156
JimRising 143
Mew2King45
Railgan31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1161
BasetradeTV176
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream105
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 53
• musti20045 35
• Adnapsc2 15
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie837
• Shiphtur219
• tFFMrPink 15
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 4m
INu's Battles
14h 4m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
17h 4m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 4m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 4m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 18h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.