• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:14
CEST 07:14
KST 14:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8194 users

[Software] SCRChart - Replay analyzer - Page 4

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
Flutch
Profile Joined November 2019
3 Posts
November 25 2019 19:25 GMT
#61
I tried with only a couple of replay files, so my problem is not here, unfortunately.
Anyway, thanks for the suggestion !
MasterReY
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Germany2708 Posts
November 25 2019 23:07 GMT
#62
Hey thanks for reporting.
It's hard to guess what's wrong without any additional information, but we will figure this out, don't worry.

Do you have discord?
It's a bit easier to talk there.

If you have no discord we can try it here:
There is a log option in the setting.
You can enable that and restart the software.
Now the software will write a log file in the same directory.
This can show some information about what's wrong.
Please post the content of the logfile here.
https://www.twitch.tv/MasterReY/ ~ Biggest Reach fan on TL.net (Don't even dare to mention LR now) ~ R.I.P Violet ~ Developer of SCRChart
TL+ Member
MasterReY
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Germany2708 Posts
November 25 2019 23:13 GMT
#63
On November 26 2019 03:36 LG)Sabbath wrote:
I had a problem where I used BWSort to rename files and then I had too many replays so SCRChart wouldn't work. Had to remove some replays then it worked again.


BTW I will announce it in a separate post aswell soon, but I will say it here for the first time now:

I will release a new version of SCRChart in around 3-4 weeks, which has many improvements and more completely new features. Renaming multiple replays accoring to a self chosen pattern is one of them
https://www.twitch.tv/MasterReY/ ~ Biggest Reach fan on TL.net (Don't even dare to mention LR now) ~ R.I.P Violet ~ Developer of SCRChart
TL+ Member
LG)Sabbath
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Argentina3024 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-11-26 01:48:36
November 26 2019 01:47 GMT
#64
On November 26 2019 08:13 MasterReY wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2019 03:36 LG)Sabbath wrote:
I had a problem where I used BWSort to rename files and then I had too many replays so SCRChart wouldn't work. Had to remove some replays then it worked again.


BTW I will announce it in a separate post aswell soon, but I will say it here for the first time now:

I will release a new version of SCRChart in around 3-4 weeks, which has many improvements and more completely new features. Renaming multiple replays accoring to a self chosen pattern is one of them

Hey, that's great to know!

Btw if you need help with development I can give you a hand, but since you haven't open sourced it yet I couldn't do anything. Here's a list of small changes that I would love to see:
- Remove duplicates from building list and upgrade list
- Make it possible to copy player names, sometimes I want to search for my opponent's AKA on bnet
- Make it possible to copy chat text, sometimes I want to translate what some korean wrote to me
- APM chart color reference on the side, to know which color is which player
- A more friendly display of hotkeys, and also what they are assigned to
- Filter by map name should ignore special characters
- Search by game duration (long/short, etc)

PS. great work!
https://www.twitch.tv/argsabbath/
MasterReY
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Germany2708 Posts
November 26 2019 07:06 GMT
#65
On November 26 2019 10:47 LG)Sabbath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2019 08:13 MasterReY wrote:
On November 26 2019 03:36 LG)Sabbath wrote:
I had a problem where I used BWSort to rename files and then I had too many replays so SCRChart wouldn't work. Had to remove some replays then it worked again.


BTW I will announce it in a separate post aswell soon, but I will say it here for the first time now:

I will release a new version of SCRChart in around 3-4 weeks, which has many improvements and more completely new features. Renaming multiple replays accoring to a self chosen pattern is one of them

Hey, that's great to know!

Btw if you need help with development I can give you a hand, but since you haven't open sourced it yet I couldn't do anything. Here's a list of small changes that I would love to see:
- Remove duplicates from building list and upgrade list
- Make it possible to copy player names, sometimes I want to search for my opponent's AKA on bnet
- Make it possible to copy chat text, sometimes I want to translate what some korean wrote to me
- APM chart color reference on the side, to know which color is which player
- A more friendly display of hotkeys, and also what they are assigned to
- Filter by map name should ignore special characters
- Search by game duration (long/short, etc)

PS. great work!


Thanks for the feedback! I'll go through your points:

- Remove duplicates from building list and upgrade list
Basically not possible since you cant know which command was successful or not(due to not enough ressources/supply).
I have a longer explanation on this topic in the FAQ section of the opening post.

- Make it possible to copy player names, sometimes I want to search for my opponent's AKA on bnet
Already in the next version

- Make it possible to copy chat text, sometimes I want to translate what some korean wrote to me
Already in the next version

- APM chart color reference on the side, to know which color is which player
This is and was always there. You should be able to see the colors at the top next to the player names:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

If you dont see them, please show me a screenshot, so i can figure out what the problem is.

- A more friendly display of hotkeys, and also what they are assigned to
This is the next thing i will focus on after the release of the next version.

- Filter by map name should ignore special characters
This is a great and new idea. Will add to the next version

- Search by game duration (long/short, etc)
I'm not sure if this is really needed. There is currently a bug where sorted the table by duration doesnt not work correctly.
This bug is already fixed for the next version, so you can just sort the table and get your prefered replays.

With so many ideas, I would appreciate it if you join the SCRChart discord.
Almost all the information i provided in this post is on there already and
many other people give their feedback and discuss ideas
https://www.twitch.tv/MasterReY/ ~ Biggest Reach fan on TL.net (Don't even dare to mention LR now) ~ R.I.P Violet ~ Developer of SCRChart
TL+ Member
LG)Sabbath
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Argentina3024 Posts
November 26 2019 11:31 GMT
#66
Thanks for responding Rey, I will join the discord, btw about the first one, can't you just remove the orders that are made to the exact same location? I think that would cover most cases, there'd still be dupes but much less I guess
https://www.twitch.tv/argsabbath/
MasterReY
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Germany2708 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-11-26 17:26:07
November 26 2019 17:23 GMT
#67
The most duplicates is players spamming the unit hotkeys. Especially the worker hotkey.
Those are all on the same building (nexus, hatchery(larva), cc) and there is sadly no way of knowing if the player had enough minerals or supply. So out of 20 hotkey presses maybe 1 was successful. But maybe 3 were successful because a pylon finished and with units starting in his gateways he had 3 supply left for probes. Maybe not a single one was successful.
Its sadly impossible to filter out the duplicates without Blizzard adding more information to commands in the replay data.
This will not happen, because it would break every single replay that exist

Okay, so since you are on discord now, we can transfer further discussion to that and lets shift the focus of this thread to solving problems with the software

So Flutch: In case you missed my message please read above
https://www.twitch.tv/MasterReY/ ~ Biggest Reach fan on TL.net (Don't even dare to mention LR now) ~ R.I.P Violet ~ Developer of SCRChart
TL+ Member
oG)Reaver-
Profile Joined September 2019
12 Posts
November 26 2019 20:35 GMT
#68
congratz!
Flutch
Profile Joined November 2019
3 Posts
November 30 2019 01:52 GMT
#69
Hi MasterReY,
Thanks for answering. I was working and all stuff and didn't see you had answered.
I have to sleep now because working in a few hours.
I will answer longer tomorrow, but log says it didn't find replays in the folder. Anyway, they are classic replay files generated by SC2.
I'll join discord for more convenience for you and the community, and to be able to follow discussions.
I'm eager to trying new version too !
Thanks for for your work.
++
MasterReY
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Germany2708 Posts
November 30 2019 15:54 GMT
#70
The alpha of the new version is now released on the discord server.
Anyone who wants to actively test the new version and provide feedback, can message me there to get access
https://www.twitch.tv/MasterReY/ ~ Biggest Reach fan on TL.net (Don't even dare to mention LR now) ~ R.I.P Violet ~ Developer of SCRChart
TL+ Member
Cheesefome
Profile Joined May 2016
320 Posts
April 13 2020 04:23 GMT
#71
Why does this only show some files/replays. Specifically older files. I can't choose my lastreplay file, in fact it doesn't even appear on the list of replays.
razorsuKe
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2053 Posts
April 13 2020 05:35 GMT
#72
On April 13 2020 13:23 Cheesefome wrote:
Why does this only show some files/replays. Specifically older files. I can't choose my lastreplay file, in fact it doesn't even appear on the list of replays.


If you click on settings, you can choose the folder you want to scan.
It might be defaulted to your AutoSave folder at the moment, you can change it to the parent "Replays" directory which is where the LastReplay.rep file is saved.
EntusGalleries.com - CJ Uniform Sale
Cheesefome
Profile Joined May 2016
320 Posts
April 13 2020 07:42 GMT
#73
On April 13 2020 14:35 razorsuKe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2020 13:23 Cheesefome wrote:
Why does this only show some files/replays. Specifically older files. I can't choose my lastreplay file, in fact it doesn't even appear on the list of replays.


If you click on settings, you can choose the folder you want to scan.
It might be defaulted to your AutoSave folder at the moment, you can change it to the parent "Replays" directory which is where the LastReplay.rep file is saved.


Thanks.
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10864 Posts
April 13 2020 11:31 GMT
#74
Amazing thanks for your work MasterReY, I needed this in my life.
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 86
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2141
Shuttle 1034
Dewaltoss 74
Hm[arnc] 35
Bale 31
Noble 27
ZergMaN 13
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm154
League of Legends
JimRising 621
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1112
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor634
Other Games
summit1g8403
PiGStarcraft303
C9.Mang0292
Mew2King158
RuFF_SC274
ViBE51
ArmadaUGS35
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream73
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 28
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2325
League of Legends
• Lourlo1102
• Rush1035
• Stunt353
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
7h 46m
OSC
16h 46m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 4h
Online Event
1d 5h
FEL
1d 10h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 11h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 13h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.