• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:58
CEST 06:58
KST 13:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6057 users

[Software] SCRChart - Replay analyzer - Page 2

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10388 Posts
May 01 2019 20:16 GMT
#21
On May 02 2019 02:58 MasterReY wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2019 01:31 Jealous wrote:
Looks fantastic! Thank you so much!

Two questions:

1. What is "normal" view? Doesn't seem to change anything (vs. StarCraft view).

2. What is your method for calculating eAPM? I know in the past we had lots of tools and they all did it differently.


1. You are right, it does not do anything. I planned to have different themes, but i see no point in it anymore since the default theme which looks like StarCraft itself looks very nice already in my opinion.
I will remove the option in the next version.

2. Well i filter out certain actions:
- More than 5 unit build commands in a row, since any building can at most queue 5 units.
- If you spam the same command multiple times in a very short time.
- Switching between hotkey groups without actually doing anything with the units hotkeyed.
- Assigning the same hotkey to the same units multiple times in a row

I see, thanks! This will eat some of the hotkey selections that are purposeful (checking Gateway unit progress for example) but it is the best solution I can see.

On May 02 2019 02:59 MasterReY wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2019 01:34 Jealous wrote:
On May 02 2019 01:32 Cheesefome wrote:
First of all thanks a ton!

I had a question though, is it possible to include what building/unit they hot key'd into your program? Noticed it only shows the number they used but not what they hot key'd.


On top of that, a hotkey map a la BWChart would be awesome <3


I don't really know what you mean by hotkey map. :o


Like this:

[image loading]

Where you can see when the hotkeys are being used, basically.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
MasterReY
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Germany2708 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-05-02 15:37:21
May 01 2019 20:29 GMT
#22
On May 02 2019 05:16 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2019 02:58 MasterReY wrote:
On May 02 2019 01:31 Jealous wrote:
Looks fantastic! Thank you so much!

Two questions:

1. What is "normal" view? Doesn't seem to change anything (vs. StarCraft view).

2. What is your method for calculating eAPM? I know in the past we had lots of tools and they all did it differently.


1. You are right, it does not do anything. I planned to have different themes, but i see no point in it anymore since the default theme which looks like StarCraft itself looks very nice already in my opinion.
I will remove the option in the next version.

2. Well i filter out certain actions:
- More than 5 unit build commands in a row, since any building can at most queue 5 units.
- If you spam the same command multiple times in a very short time.
- Switching between hotkey groups without actually doing anything with the units hotkeyed.
- Assigning the same hotkey to the same units multiple times in a row

I see, thanks! This will eat some of the hotkey selections that are purposeful (checking Gateway unit progress for example) but it is the best solution I can see.

Show nested quote +
On May 02 2019 02:59 MasterReY wrote:
On May 02 2019 01:34 Jealous wrote:
On May 02 2019 01:32 Cheesefome wrote:
First of all thanks a ton!

I had a question though, is it possible to include what building/unit they hot key'd into your program? Noticed it only shows the number they used but not what they hot key'd.


On top of that, a hotkey map a la BWChart would be awesome <3


I don't really know what you mean by hotkey map. :o


Like this:

[image loading]

Where you can see when the hotkeys are being used, basically.


Oh i need to clarify: I'm only filtering hotkey switching faster than 0.2 seconds. So if you select a hotkey and then select another one faster than 0.2 seconds the first one is filtered. I think a timeframe below 0.2 seconds is not enough to check any unit progress. Overall i tried to have the filtering more on the side of keeping all useful actions in and filtering not all useless actions instead of filtering too much.

About the "map", i think it doesn't offer THAT much additional information.
You basically see the hotkey assignments and selections by time, which is the same you can see in SCRChart right now.
So its a bit lower in priority right now.

But I do agree it looks a bit nicer and its easier to see assignments due to the different color.
I will work on the look of the hotkey tab after i added the information about which units were hotkeyed.
https://www.twitch.tv/MasterReY/ ~ Biggest Reach fan on TL.net (Don't even dare to mention LR now) ~ R.I.P Violet ~ Developer of SCRChart
TL+ Member
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10388 Posts
May 01 2019 21:22 GMT
#23
On May 02 2019 05:29 MasterReY wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2019 05:16 Jealous wrote:
On May 02 2019 02:58 MasterReY wrote:
On May 02 2019 01:31 Jealous wrote:
Looks fantastic! Thank you so much!

Two questions:

1. What is "normal" view? Doesn't seem to change anything (vs. StarCraft view).

2. What is your method for calculating eAPM? I know in the past we had lots of tools and they all did it differently.


1. You are right, it does not do anything. I planned to have different themes, but i see no point in it anymore since the default theme which looks like StarCraft itself looks very nice already in my opinion.
I will remove the option in the next version.

2. Well i filter out certain actions:
- More than 5 unit build commands in a row, since any building can at most queue 5 units.
- If you spam the same command multiple times in a very short time.
- Switching between hotkey groups without actually doing anything with the units hotkeyed.
- Assigning the same hotkey to the same units multiple times in a row

I see, thanks! This will eat some of the hotkey selections that are purposeful (checking Gateway unit progress for example) but it is the best solution I can see.

On May 02 2019 02:59 MasterReY wrote:
On May 02 2019 01:34 Jealous wrote:
On May 02 2019 01:32 Cheesefome wrote:
First of all thanks a ton!

I had a question though, is it possible to include what building/unit they hot key'd into your program? Noticed it only shows the number they used but not what they hot key'd.


On top of that, a hotkey map a la BWChart would be awesome <3


I don't really know what you mean by hotkey map. :o


Like this:

[image loading]

Where you can see when the hotkeys are being used, basically.


Oh i need to clarify: I'm only filtering hotkey switching fast than 0.2 seconds. So if you select a hotkey and then select another one faster than 0.2 seconds the first one is filtered. I think a timeframe below 0.2 seconds is not enough to check any unit progress. Overall i tried to have the filtering more on the side of keeping all useful actions in and filtering not all useless actions instead of filtering too much.

About the "map", i think it doesn't offer THAT much additional information.
You basically see the hotkey assignments and selections by time, which is the same you can see in SCRChart right now.
So its a bit lower in priority right now.

But I do agree it looks a bit nicer and its easier to see assignments due to the different color.
I will work on the look of the hotkey tab after i added the information about which units were hotkeyed.

I see, thanks for the clarification. That makes total sense.

As for the "map," yes, it was partially useful because it presented the information in a very intuitive way so you can easily observer when you stop using a hotkey as actively, re-assign a previous group, etc. In BWChart (as I'm sure you're familiar), you could cover your mouse over one of those boxes and it will tell you what units/buildings were selected (or just a bunch of numbers when it can't figure it out lol, like, Mutalisk Mutalisk 9237 2347 2344 5653 etc.). I understand it is not a top priority but I think it would be a nice addition down the line Thanks again <3
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Chronopolis
Profile Joined April 2009
Canada1484 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-05-01 22:05:39
May 01 2019 22:05 GMT
#24
Awesome.

A cool feature would be to have, besides the unit produced, a number that shows how many units of that kind have been produced (e.g the 4th dragoon produced during the game by that player).

Probe (15)
Dragoon (4)
SCWes
Profile Joined May 2018
Canada74 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-05-02 02:59:10
May 02 2019 01:59 GMT
#25
On May 02 2019 03:00 MasterReY wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2019 01:59 Cryoc wrote:
Looks very nice.

One suggestion would be to also have the player filter options in the build order tabs so you can easily see the the uncluttered build order of a single player.


Yes this feature will be included in 1 or 2 versions.


First of all thanks a lot!

Yea this needs to be able to be filtered or separated into two columns like they do in SCII. It also doesn't show if a player cancels a building which I think would be helpful to at least be able to toggle on or off.

I don't think the program has multi-lingual support. If you look at the chat log of a game where Korean is typed, it just comes out as random characters.

Also, would it be possible to add a note about a particular game/player.
GeckoXp
Profile Blog Joined June 2013
Germany2016 Posts
May 02 2019 05:04 GMT
#26
Thanks, this is more than just useful.
nbaker
Profile Joined July 2009
United States1341 Posts
May 02 2019 05:10 GMT
#27
Thanks so much!
MasterReY
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Germany2708 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-05-02 19:56:53
May 02 2019 15:42 GMT
#28
On May 02 2019 07:05 Chronopolis wrote:
Awesome.

A cool feature would be to have, besides the unit produced, a number that shows how many units of that kind have been produced (e.g the 4th dragoon produced during the game by that player).

Probe (15)
Dragoon (4)


This will sadly not be very useful since as already noted in the FAQ, it is not possible to tell which "train unit commands" were actually successful or not. This means if a player spams their probe hotkey a lot even if he does not have the minerals yet, it will increase the probe count way too much.
And since players usually spam cheaper units more than more expensive units, it will not be very exact.

If you think that would still be a bit useful, i can of course add that feature anyways.
https://www.twitch.tv/MasterReY/ ~ Biggest Reach fan on TL.net (Don't even dare to mention LR now) ~ R.I.P Violet ~ Developer of SCRChart
TL+ Member
MasterReY
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Germany2708 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-05-02 15:53:19
May 02 2019 15:52 GMT
#29
On May 02 2019 10:59 SCWes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2019 03:00 MasterReY wrote:
On May 02 2019 01:59 Cryoc wrote:
Looks very nice.

One suggestion would be to also have the player filter options in the build order tabs so you can easily see the the uncluttered build order of a single player.


Yes this feature will be included in 1 or 2 versions.


First of all thanks a lot!

Yea this needs to be able to be filtered or separated into two columns like they do in SCII. It also doesn't show if a player cancels a building which I think would be helpful to at least be able to toggle on or off.

I don't think the program has multi-lingual support. If you look at the chat log of a game where Korean is typed, it just comes out as random characters.

Also, would it be possible to add a note about a particular game/player.


1. Thanks for your comment as well
2. "Cancel building" commands are available in the "Raw Commands" tab right now.
[image loading]
I will check if i can easily connect the cancel command to a certain building. If thats the case, i will add it to the buildings tab.
3. Oh that's an interesting thing. I have not checked non-ascii characters yet. Will fix it in the next version. Thanks for reporting.
4. Setting certain replays as favorites will be added soon. I will integrate notes into that.
https://www.twitch.tv/MasterReY/ ~ Biggest Reach fan on TL.net (Don't even dare to mention LR now) ~ R.I.P Violet ~ Developer of SCRChart
TL+ Member
Chronopolis
Profile Joined April 2009
Canada1484 Posts
May 02 2019 18:30 GMT
#30
On May 03 2019 00:42 MasterReY wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2019 07:05 Chronopolis wrote:
Awesome.

A cool feature would be to have, besides the unit produced, a number that shows how many units of that kind have been produced (e.g the 4th dragoon produced during the game by that player).

Probe (15)
Dragoon (4)


This will sadly not be very useful since as already noted in the FAQ, it is not possible to tell which "train unit commands" were actually successful or not. This means if a player spams their probe hotkey a lot even if he does not have the minerals yet, it will increase the probe count way too much.
And since players usually spam cheaper units more than more expensive units, it not be very exact.

If you think that would still be a bit useful, i can of course add that feature anyways.

Oh damn, did not realize. It probably wouldn't be very useful for most players then.
SCWes
Profile Joined May 2018
Canada74 Posts
May 03 2019 16:05 GMT
#31
On May 03 2019 00:52 MasterReY wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2019 10:59 SCWes wrote:
On May 02 2019 03:00 MasterReY wrote:
On May 02 2019 01:59 Cryoc wrote:
Looks very nice.

One suggestion would be to also have the player filter options in the build order tabs so you can easily see the the uncluttered build order of a single player.


Yes this feature will be included in 1 or 2 versions.


First of all thanks a lot!

Yea this needs to be able to be filtered or separated into two columns like they do in SCII. It also doesn't show if a player cancels a building which I think would be helpful to at least be able to toggle on or off.

I don't think the program has multi-lingual support. If you look at the chat log of a game where Korean is typed, it just comes out as random characters.

Also, would it be possible to add a note about a particular game/player.


1. Thanks for your comment as well
2. "Cancel building" commands are available in the "Raw Commands" tab right now.
[image loading]
I will check if i can easily connect the cancel command to a certain building. If thats the case, i will add it to the buildings tab.
3. Oh that's an interesting thing. I have not checked non-ascii characters yet. Will fix it in the next version. Thanks for reporting.
4. Setting certain replays as favorites will be added soon. I will integrate notes into that.



How many favorites will be possible? I guess why I want the note is because after each game I want to write a little note about my opponents general strategy like "2 Gateway Proxy Cheeser" or "Forward Barracks into Factory Expand Goliath," so that I can search their name during countdown and get an idea of how they like to play. If you can only add notes to favorite games, and say there is a maximum of 10 favorite games or something, I guess I couldn't really use the program for this.
MasterReY
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Germany2708 Posts
May 03 2019 16:47 GMT
#32
On May 04 2019 01:05 SCWes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2019 00:52 MasterReY wrote:
On May 02 2019 10:59 SCWes wrote:
On May 02 2019 03:00 MasterReY wrote:
On May 02 2019 01:59 Cryoc wrote:
Looks very nice.

One suggestion would be to also have the player filter options in the build order tabs so you can easily see the the uncluttered build order of a single player.


Yes this feature will be included in 1 or 2 versions.


First of all thanks a lot!

Yea this needs to be able to be filtered or separated into two columns like they do in SCII. It also doesn't show if a player cancels a building which I think would be helpful to at least be able to toggle on or off.

I don't think the program has multi-lingual support. If you look at the chat log of a game where Korean is typed, it just comes out as random characters.

Also, would it be possible to add a note about a particular game/player.


1. Thanks for your comment as well
2. "Cancel building" commands are available in the "Raw Commands" tab right now.
[image loading]
I will check if i can easily connect the cancel command to a certain building. If thats the case, i will add it to the buildings tab.
3. Oh that's an interesting thing. I have not checked non-ascii characters yet. Will fix it in the next version. Thanks for reporting.
4. Setting certain replays as favorites will be added soon. I will integrate notes into that.



How many favorites will be possible? I guess why I want the note is because after each game I want to write a little note about my opponents general strategy like "2 Gateway Proxy Cheeser" or "Forward Barracks into Factory Expand Goliath," so that I can search their name during countdown and get an idea of how they like to play. If you can only add notes to favorite games, and say there is a maximum of 10 favorite games or something, I guess I couldn't really use the program for this.


Ah i understand.
Well i will not limit the favorites. You could basically favorite all replays you have. However that's obviously not how favorites are supposed to be used, so i will think about a way to add notes to any replays.

But i can tell you there will be another feature that might help you as well:
I will soon add parsing of the rough build orders of every replay.
So that every replays automatically has some information about the build order used like "fast dt", "2fact", "reaver drop", "2hatch muta" etc.
It will not be as detailed as your example "Forward Barracks into Factory Expand Goliath" but it follows the same idea
https://www.twitch.tv/MasterReY/ ~ Biggest Reach fan on TL.net (Don't even dare to mention LR now) ~ R.I.P Violet ~ Developer of SCRChart
TL+ Member
GreyShades
Profile Joined September 2017
Denmark40 Posts
May 04 2019 15:56 GMT
#33
Just awesome, great work!!
LML
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
Germany1794 Posts
May 05 2019 09:51 GMT
#34
Could you upload the source code to github or something alike? Would be very interested in it, maybe also possible to get others to contribute if wanted.
LML
Poegim
Profile Joined February 2017
Poland298 Posts
May 05 2019 13:47 GMT
#35
#horrorchart #megusta
[ RANKGIM.EU ] Aka: Poezja[T4], Zulu. [[ Probably second best player in the world. In honor of my best friend Moagim, he was a Kraken from the sea. Poegim ]]
AntiHack
Profile Joined January 2009
Switzerland553 Posts
May 05 2019 14:02 GMT
#36
On May 02 2019 04:08 MasterReY wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2019 03:56 AntiHack wrote:
Much needed tool! Thank you MasteRay! I hope you'll stream more!

Noooooooooooooooooooo, dont miswrite my name :''''(

I will stream a lot from now on

I'm trying to make everybody tired of my grammar errors!! xD

Great to know! I'll catch you on Twitch whenever can!
"I am very tired of your grammar errors" - Zoler[MB]
MasterReY
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Germany2708 Posts
May 05 2019 21:13 GMT
#37
On May 05 2019 18:51 LML wrote:
Could you upload the source code to github or something alike? Would be very interested in it, maybe also possible to get others to contribute if wanted.


Hey LML!
That question is already answered in the FAQ section of the post. I will host it on GitHub on around 6-9 month.
I dont really need coding help, the best way to contribute is to give feedback and ideas
https://www.twitch.tv/MasterReY/ ~ Biggest Reach fan on TL.net (Don't even dare to mention LR now) ~ R.I.P Violet ~ Developer of SCRChart
TL+ Member
zimp
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Hungary959 Posts
May 05 2019 23:50 GMT
#38
On May 02 2019 05:29 MasterReY wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2019 05:16 Jealous wrote:
On May 02 2019 02:58 MasterReY wrote:
On May 02 2019 01:31 Jealous wrote:
Looks fantastic! Thank you so much!

Two questions:

1. What is "normal" view? Doesn't seem to change anything (vs. StarCraft view).

2. What is your method for calculating eAPM? I know in the past we had lots of tools and they all did it differently.


1. You are right, it does not do anything. I planned to have different themes, but i see no point in it anymore since the default theme which looks like StarCraft itself looks very nice already in my opinion.
I will remove the option in the next version.

2. Well i filter out certain actions:
- More than 5 unit build commands in a row, since any building can at most queue 5 units.
- If you spam the same command multiple times in a very short time.
- Switching between hotkey groups without actually doing anything with the units hotkeyed.
- Assigning the same hotkey to the same units multiple times in a row

I see, thanks! This will eat some of the hotkey selections that are purposeful (checking Gateway unit progress for example) but it is the best solution I can see.

On May 02 2019 02:59 MasterReY wrote:
On May 02 2019 01:34 Jealous wrote:
On May 02 2019 01:32 Cheesefome wrote:
First of all thanks a ton!

I had a question though, is it possible to include what building/unit they hot key'd into your program? Noticed it only shows the number they used but not what they hot key'd.


On top of that, a hotkey map a la BWChart would be awesome <3


I don't really know what you mean by hotkey map. :o


Like this:

[image loading]

Where you can see when the hotkeys are being used, basically.


About the "map", i think it doesn't offer THAT much additional information.


haha
+
agentzimp
TL+ Member
GeckoXp
Profile Blog Joined June 2013
Germany2016 Posts
May 06 2019 05:35 GMT
#39
As zimp's name pops up, I had this vague idea in my mind. What BWChart back in the day lacked to generate statistics was some sort of "database" tab that you could fill with customized information. E.g.: If you added replays to the DB, it would be helpful to add information manually, such as: "Winner", "Loser" and most importantly "AKA Player 1" to "AKA Player n+1". If you could then export the table as either .xlsx, .csv, .xml, or even plain text you could do so much shit with it (ELO rankings !). However, that's prolly a distant dream and should have a low priority.
LML
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
Germany1794 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-05-06 19:44:09
May 06 2019 07:46 GMT
#40
On May 06 2019 06:13 MasterReY wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2019 18:51 LML wrote:
Could you upload the source code to github or something alike? Would be very interested in it, maybe also possible to get others to contribute if wanted.


Hey LML!
That question is already answered in the FAQ section of the post. I will host it on GitHub on around 6-9 month.
I dont really need coding help, the best way to contribute is to give feedback and ideas


ah, only did some ctrl+f on the pages, didn't open spoilers my bad.
Okay then, keep your secrets was just interested in the code myself mostly
LML
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft406
RuFF_SC2 194
Nina 89
-ZergGirl 69
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2067
sorry 39
Bale 26
910 17
yabsab 13
ZergMaN 8
Icarus 7
NotJumperer 6
Dota 2
LuMiX1
League of Legends
JimRising 659
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1122
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox784
Other Games
summit1g7971
WinterStarcraft353
C9.Mang0262
Livibee161
Sick129
Maynarde127
ViBE81
ArmadaUGS55
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick700
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream171
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2242
League of Legends
• Stunt405
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
6h 2m
Stellar Fest
8h 2m
The PondCast
1d 5h
OSC
1d 8h
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
OSC
1d 19h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.