• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:20
CEST 15:20
KST 22:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War465.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7911 users

Twitch StarCraft Holiday Bash - Page 5

Forum Index > BW General
382 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 18 19 20 Next All
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
December 16 2017 17:54 GMT
#81
On December 17 2017 00:37 2Pacalypse- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2017 09:30 [sc1f]eonzerg wrote:
What a reality check,been a top foreigner player after sc2 cames out means shit.since remastered 4 big events been made,not a single top foreigner was invited.

Hey, look on the bright side, eventually SC3 will get released and everyone will flock to it. Then few years after that, StarCraft Remastered: Remastered will be made and you will be invited to its tournaments instead of people who didn't switch to SC3.

haha. I think what folks need to realize is that this was probably twitch's way of trying to run a fun BW RM tournament with as little cost as possible. They are not trying to make it a competitive tournament. What matters the most is who the attendees are and how well they mesh with each other/are popular. Take popular casters and have them obs popular players. It's a formula that has had much more success than many are giving it credit for.

Also, RM kinda flopped in the foreign scene. All the bugs early on scared away much of the newer folks so we're back to the usual community base with several new folks that stuck around. From that perspective, it makes more sense to invite personalities that can attract more attention than some of the current players.


Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
B-royal
Profile Joined May 2015
Belgium1330 Posts
December 16 2017 17:55 GMT
#82
If it's just about fun games and cultivating a sense of comradery, why does it need a prize pool of 6 000 dollars?

This is clearly the reason why it stings for a lot of top foreigners.
new BW-player (~E rank fish) twitch.tv/crispydrone || What plays 500 games a season but can't get better? => http://imgur.com/a/pLzf9 <= ||
ReachTheSky
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3294 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-12-16 18:14:47
December 16 2017 18:12 GMT
#83
If this event is successful, it's only going to urge twitch to continue to support the oldboys club. That's not what the scene wants. The scene wants real competition and EQUAL OPPORTUNITY. Watching the same old people gets stale extremely fast. Players should have to constantly fight to retain their status. The pie is limited. Drowning out everyone else by limiting events to the old boys club does not grow the scene. The only purpose that behavior serves is to protect the status for those within the old boys club and line their pockets from sponsors. Supporting this event goes against everything the scene wants. I love BW but I cannot support this event.

Edit: This "event" is nothing more than a promotional event for the individuals listed.
TL+ Member
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
December 16 2017 18:21 GMT
#84
Thankfully reachthesky doesn't actually speak for the community. Can you imagine if he did? Woof!

Anyways... gonna be fun. I'm going to stop trying to talk sense to people in this thread. At the end of the day if you really think we are bad people doing a bad thing no amount of typing in here will change that for you guys. I'm just gonna keep doing my thing.. like I have for the last 17 years.
orvinreyes
Profile Joined June 2007
577 Posts
December 16 2017 18:30 GMT
#85
The truth is, old boys need new blood and new blood need old boys. Both are important to create a growth engine for the scene. Meanwhile exclusively choosing sides is not. Therefore, i support this! Thanks twitch.
http://youtu.be/LfmrHTdXgK4
Creager
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany1965 Posts
December 16 2017 18:32 GMT
#86
The main incentive of this event is having fun and most of these "oldboys club" guys are the sole reason I still watch some streams from time to time, so the more, the better.
Some folks clearly have wrong expectations for an event like this.
... einmal mit Profis spielen!
ReachTheSky
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3294 Posts
December 16 2017 18:34 GMT
#87
On December 17 2017 03:21 iNcontroL wrote:
Thankfully reachthesky doesn't actually speak for the community. Can you imagine if he did? Woof!

Anyways... gonna be fun. I'm going to stop trying to talk sense to people in this thread. At the end of the day if you really think we are bad people doing a bad thing no amount of typing in here will change that for you guys. I'm just gonna keep doing my thing.. like I have for the last 17 years.


No one thinks you are bad people Geoff, or at least I don't think you are. We just don't like the way the scene is ran and we are being vocal about it. The same old formula you guys have been using is a recipe for stifling and limiting growth in the long haul. Do your thing as you should, just don't expect people to tune in.
TL+ Member
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
December 16 2017 18:35 GMT
#88
Sounds fun!
Creager
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany1965 Posts
December 16 2017 18:38 GMT
#89
On December 17 2017 03:34 ReachTheSky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2017 03:21 iNcontroL wrote:
Thankfully reachthesky doesn't actually speak for the community. Can you imagine if he did? Woof!

Anyways... gonna be fun. I'm going to stop trying to talk sense to people in this thread. At the end of the day if you really think we are bad people doing a bad thing no amount of typing in here will change that for you guys. I'm just gonna keep doing my thing.. like I have for the last 17 years.


No one thinks you are bad people Geoff, or at least I don't think you are. We just don't like the way the scene is ran and we are being vocal about it. The same old formula you guys have been using is a recipe for stifling and limiting growth in the long haul. Do your thing as you should, just don't expect people to tune in.


Who is this collective "we" you are talking about? Why are these guys who just happen to have a deep passion for BW automatically responsible for a "limiting growth in the long haul"? This game is almost 20 years old, I think we have the long haul already behind us.
If you want the scene to head into a different direction for more support and growth, maybe you should engage in organizing tournaments yourself?
... einmal mit Profis spielen!
NonY
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
8751 Posts
December 16 2017 18:45 GMT
#90
On December 17 2017 03:12 ReachTheSky wrote:
If this event is successful, it's only going to urge twitch to continue to support the oldboys club. That's not what the scene wants. The scene wants real competition and EQUAL OPPORTUNITY. Watching the same old people gets stale extremely fast. Players should have to constantly fight to retain their status. The pie is limited. Drowning out everyone else by limiting events to the old boys club does not grow the scene. The only purpose that behavior serves is to protect the status for those within the old boys club and line their pockets from sponsors. Supporting this event goes against everything the scene wants. I love BW but I cannot support this event.

Edit: This "event" is nothing more than a promotional event for the individuals listed.

There are plenty of other sponsors out there besides Twitch. So what if all of Twitch's BW events are like this? It keeps interest in BW alive. You sound like the hardcore sports fans who think that resources going to fantasy is somehow bad for sports. If all the fantasy shows, web sites, social media buzz, etc, didn't exist, all those resources wouldn't be going to the sports instead. Fantasy draws in people who otherwise wouldn't have watched the sport at all and it prevents people from not watching when they've lost interest in the sport itself. It provides those benefits to the sport while generating its own resources. Likewise, events like this are beneficial to the kind of events you want. It's just that there is no one putting together the events that you want. It's not Twitch's fault.

If you had already organized a merit-based tournament and it was coming soon, I'm sure it'd get some mentions during this event's stream and it'd massively benefit from this event. You could probably get retweets for your event from Day[9], iNc, Artosis, etc. And those retweets would yield better results because those guys had been doing these BW events as opposed to not being involved in BW at all. And your tournament would get more attention, have more viewers and more success and showcase the skills of the players you support to more people. Just free promotion, piggybacking off other people's work.

But absent any initiative or work on your part, that's all that's left is for you to complain that Twitch isn't giving you a direct handout.

Anyway, I'm off to practice some BW. This event is gonna be a lot of fun.
"Fucking up is part of it. If you can't fail, you have to always win. And I don't think you can always win." Elliott Smith ---------- Yet no sudden rage darkened his face, and his eyes were calm as they studied her. Then he smiled. 'Witness.'
ortseam
Profile Joined April 2015
996 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-12-16 18:53:56
December 16 2017 18:52 GMT
#91
I think people don't realize that if it wasn't for the "old" guard, there wouldn't be an event at all.
But enough with this, gl hf to all the participants
ReachTheSky
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3294 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-12-16 18:57:04
December 16 2017 18:56 GMT
#92
On December 17 2017 03:45 NonY wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2017 03:12 ReachTheSky wrote:
If this event is successful, it's only going to urge twitch to continue to support the oldboys club. That's not what the scene wants. The scene wants real competition and EQUAL OPPORTUNITY. Watching the same old people gets stale extremely fast. Players should have to constantly fight to retain their status. The pie is limited. Drowning out everyone else by limiting events to the old boys club does not grow the scene. The only purpose that behavior serves is to protect the status for those within the old boys club and line their pockets from sponsors. Supporting this event goes against everything the scene wants. I love BW but I cannot support this event.

Edit: This "event" is nothing more than a promotional event for the individuals listed.

There are plenty of other sponsors out there besides Twitch. So what if all of Twitch's BW events are like this? It keeps interest in BW alive. You sound like the hardcore sports fans who think that resources going to fantasy is somehow bad for sports. If all the fantasy shows, web sites, social media buzz, etc, didn't exist, all those resources wouldn't be going to the sports instead. Fantasy draws in people who otherwise wouldn't have watched the sport at all and it prevents people from not watching when they've lost interest in the sport itself. It provides those benefits to the sport while generating its own resources. Likewise, events like this are beneficial to the kind of events you want. It's just that there is no one putting together the events that you want. It's not Twitch's fault.

If you had already organized a merit-based tournament and it was coming soon, I'm sure it'd get some mentions during this event's stream and it'd massively benefit from this event. You could probably get retweets for your event from Day[9], iNc, Artosis, etc. And those retweets would yield better results because those guys had been doing these BW events as opposed to not being involved in BW at all. And your tournament would get more attention, have more viewers and more success and showcase the skills of the players you support to more people. Just free promotion, piggybacking off other people's work.

But absent any initiative or work on your part, that's all that's left is for you to complain that Twitch isn't giving you a direct handout.

Anyway, I'm off to practice some BW. This event is gonna be a lot of fun.


You shouldn't insinuate that i'm complaining that twitch isn't giving me a direct handout. No where did I even come off like that. I was very specific and clear with my words and was very direct with my explanation. Next time you want to try and spin the narrative, at least make sense instead of making stuff up. You lost my respect and i'll no longer be subscribing to you on twitch or donating to you.
TL+ Member
deus_073
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
Romania187 Posts
December 16 2017 19:11 GMT
#93
I support any BW event and I'll be sure to tune in. The only problem is that I feel there's a limited amount of money and opportunity to draw people in. Having only a few tournaments ... well ... we gotta make the most out of them. Seeing out of shape players isn't going to help anyone.

I believe that's why some people, myself included, wanted to see top players. Because they could deliver spectacular games, feet-on-keyboard included. No disrespect to the invited guys, but the top active players could probably fool around and have show matches at a higher level. That's the only problem.

I'm not asking for a 12 week qualifier and a tournament with 10x costs. I want BW to be well represented by some of the best in the game. I think the guys at Zotac or Twitch might not know who guys like Eon are. Thus, they'd need some help regarding picking the players. Why they aren't given that help/advice ... I'm not sure.
ReachTheSky
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3294 Posts
December 16 2017 19:30 GMT
#94
On December 17 2017 04:11 deus_073 wrote:
I support any BW event and I'll be sure to tune in. The only problem is that I feel there's a limited amount of money and opportunity to draw people in. Having only a few tournaments ... well ... we gotta make the most out of them. Seeing out of shape players isn't going to help anyone.

I believe that's why some people, myself included, wanted to see top players. Because they could deliver spectacular games, feet-on-keyboard included. No disrespect to the invited guys, but the top active players could probably fool around and have show matches at a higher level. That's the only problem.

I'm not asking for a 12 week qualifier and a tournament with 10x costs. I want BW to be well represented by some of the best in the game. I think the guys at Zotac or Twitch might not know who guys like Eon are. Thus, they'd need some help regarding picking the players. Why they aren't given that help/advice ... I'm not sure.


This why everything should be open qualifiers. Results will show who is worthy.
TL+ Member
Siz)Beggar
Profile Joined May 2008
United States339 Posts
December 16 2017 19:30 GMT
#95
this is an event to promote a game we all love if you want to chose who is in the tournament host one yourself and pick the players you want i could host a tour for 10 grand and pick nothing but d rank guys because its my tour my choice its just going to help get more activity and interest in the game
nbaker
Profile Joined July 2009
United States1341 Posts
December 16 2017 19:37 GMT
#96
I'm not hating on this event, but I really disagree with characterizing bw fans as toxic for advocating for the players who we see grinding to get better (a group that includes a few of the players invited to the tournament).

It's totally fair to have an event that isn't focused on showcasing top foreign competition, but it does rub me the wrong way a bit that the winner of this tournament will have earned more money in a single tournament than most top foreign players have earned in many, many years of competing. Zotac probably did a good job of balancing the two competing interests by having half the prize pool dedicated to players who participated through qualification and half the prize for players participating by invite.

I also want to mention that people who have been playing broodwar in online competitions for the last several years will always be at a disadvantage in terms of camera-readiness because they did not have the LAN exposure that SC2 players did, to say nothing of whatever media training progaming teams might have offered. That's no one's fault, but the disparity certainly won't close if they continue to only get chances in online tournaments.
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12060 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-12-16 19:59:17
December 16 2017 19:51 GMT
#97
On December 17 2017 03:45 NonY wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2017 03:12 ReachTheSky wrote:
If this event is successful, it's only going to urge twitch to continue to support the oldboys club. That's not what the scene wants. The scene wants real competition and EQUAL OPPORTUNITY. Watching the same old people gets stale extremely fast. Players should have to constantly fight to retain their status. The pie is limited. Drowning out everyone else by limiting events to the old boys club does not grow the scene. The only purpose that behavior serves is to protect the status for those within the old boys club and line their pockets from sponsors. Supporting this event goes against everything the scene wants. I love BW but I cannot support this event.

Edit: This "event" is nothing more than a promotional event for the individuals listed.

There are plenty of other sponsors out there besides Twitch. So what if all of Twitch's BW events are like this? It keeps interest in BW alive. You sound like the hardcore sports fans who think that resources going to fantasy is somehow bad for sports. If all the fantasy shows, web sites, social media buzz, etc, didn't exist, all those resources wouldn't be going to the sports instead. Fantasy draws in people who otherwise wouldn't have watched the sport at all and it prevents people from not watching when they've lost interest in the sport itself. It provides those benefits to the sport while generating its own resources. Likewise, events like this are beneficial to the kind of events you want. It's just that there is no one putting together the events that you want. It's not Twitch's fault.

If you had already organized a merit-based tournament and it was coming soon,I'm sure it'd get some mentions during this event's stream and it'd massively benefit from this event. You could probably get retweets for your event from Day[9], iNc, Artosis, etc. And those retweets would yield better results because those guys had been doing these BW events as opposed to not being involved in BW at all. And your tournament would get more attention, have more viewers and more success and showcase the skills of the players you support to more people. Just free promotion, piggybacking off other people's work.

But absent any initiative or work on your part, that's all that's left is for you to complain that Twitch isn't giving you a direct handout.

Anyway, I'm off to practice some BW. This event is gonna be a lot of fun.


Hi Nony,

I've been hosting and running tournaments a number of weeks now and I would continue to do so even if 1 person watched. I enjoy running events and casting them, because I love this game and while I don't see foreign broodwar was the top echelon and it likely never will be I still love watching it. I would like to counteract the point you made in saying that if I was to say tweet at you about my events or anything like that, why would you even care? I open my events to everyone, but the prize pools are a lot smaller, but they exist. Why would you even bother dignifying me with a response let alone want to promote my event? With yourself perhaps it's slightly different, but for someone like Artosis, Tasteless or Day9 I'd argue they're pretty famous on the internet and people from lots of different games will know who they are and care. I'm almost certain Sean gets spammed by thousands of people asking him about small events every day. He's not going to really even have the time to look at them.

I hope you can understand that the reason these players are getting frustrated is the fact that all they have is events like mine. Tournament organisers, the bigger ones invite people who maybe not as good at the game purely on the basis they were popular before and they know that will give them higher chances at a higher viewership. I understand entirely why they do that, it's a business and while I disagree with the fact you tell people to go to other games where the money is rather than make BW bigger, I do understand why you likely feel that way. Is it not right that the "old boys" who are benefitting from these events should at least make an effort to speak to the current community (and yes I know this thread isn't going so well) and see what you guys can do to help smaller tournaments and make the situation better for top players today?

Like for instance I have a tournament on the 23rd of December which will be the 13th weekly I've run. It's ran purely off the back of generous donations and the prize pool overall has totalled over $1400, which while it isn't a lot compared to this event it's better than nothing. Why do you think the people you've mentioned previously would even care to look at the events to begin with, let alone promote them?

Sorry if this is a little wordy.
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
playa
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States1284 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-12-16 20:00:54
December 16 2017 19:53 GMT
#98
The way to actually promote BW is to show that it can pay to actually play the game. These tournaments just foster "you should have been there to buddy up. Too late, but hope you enjoy our entertainment."

I hate to beat a dead horse, but it's really indicative of what BW has always been about. I once qualified for the final 4 of a WCG qualifer. There was no bracket or time given out, yet. Sheth and Nyoken decided to "MAKE THEIR OWN BRACKET" and time up, and not inform me nor the other guy (non old boys club member). They just played against each other to decide who would go to the USA finals...

The final 4 was supposed to be randomized; ie., no way to know who you should be playing until the admin made the bracket. It was the biggest joke to ever happen in esports. But, since it benefited the "old guard," it was viewed as the most legit thing ever. Totally normal and kosher. That's the kind of power that tl.net wielded over tournaments and the community. They do w/e they feel like, and if you're not apart of the buddy system, then you're a noob compared to us and you don't even deserve to play in things you qualified for.

When I think of SC 2, the only time that ever seemed worth playing was when practically every country had their own WCS. Argentina, Brazil, etc, etc. Unfortunately, when things aren't done properly or there stops being enough money for it, then you end up with this and trying to twist how what benefits the same people, over and over, is actually for a broader good.

I'm not trying to hate. Just, I can understand why the "new age" people could feel a certain way. At the end of the day, if people like Nony actually had a reason to play BW, then he would qualify, anyways.

BW is pretty much just propaganda, though. My friends are funnier than the rest. They're better players. Better personalities. We leak rainbows, thus... ofc all of the events are for us. It's a monopoly where the unknown or non buddy is just treated as inferior. GL to those who play now.

puppykiller
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States3137 Posts
December 16 2017 20:01 GMT
#99
I feel like there is a sizable portion of the community (including myself) that don't really care about the old foreign BW scene. Many of us started playing BW a bit on the later side and played it all through the sc2 period despite the fact that the scene was barely alive. This means that our connection and interest to the scene was formed while all these various casters and personalities were away trying to be successful in sc2. I don't want to speak too much for others but at least for me personally, just seeing a handful of oldschool foreigners and personalities doesn't really have any appeal.

It would be nice to see more content centered around the players who have been more recently relevant.
Why would I play sctoo when I can play BW?
lechatnoir
Profile Joined November 2016
392 Posts
December 16 2017 20:05 GMT
#100
Sponsors are only gonna appear though of the viewership goes up and that is kinda hard apparently. It's a bit of a fix.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 18 19 20 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 256
TKL 214
CranKy Ducklings98
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1149
Lowko494
TKL 214
IndyStarCraft 203
Serral 189
Rex 118
ProTech96
MindelVK 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 61649
Free 2430
Jaedong 1930
BeSt 619
Horang2 322
firebathero 227
Zeus 188
Last 108
Hyun 106
Pusan 82
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 80
910 35
soO 32
Aegong 22
scan(afreeca) 17
Noble 16
Sacsri 11
Trap 10
Icarus 7
Rock 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6945
Dendi1039
XaKoH 445
canceldota80
Other Games
gofns29549
singsing2310
B2W.Neo481
byalli354
Pyrionflax296
ToD192
Mlord128
DeMusliM108
Liquid`VortiX73
QueenE61
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV234
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 32
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP26
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1819
League of Legends
• Jankos3485
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
3h 40m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5h 40m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 40m
Patches Events
1d 1h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
OSC
1d 9h
OSC
1d 22h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.