• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:15
CEST 09:15
KST 16:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11046 users

Tasteless Quotes Appreciation Thread - Page 26

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 30 Next All
foeffa
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Belgium2115 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-15 11:08:58
December 15 2008 11:07 GMT
#501
On December 09 2008 19:38 Zero_Cool wrote:
tasteless and lilsusie being silly is why I started playing SC :3


Tasteless's comments are what got me into SC again as well, the BWWI over a year ago made me see the light and play this game again. Without it I wouldn't have bothered to find TL or follow pro-gaming. And lilsusie really is a nice addition, extra info, interviews, translations and this way there are no more small gaps in the cast. <3

Btw tx Delerium, although I've seen every single game I easily forget these small gems even though they make me rofl while watching. :D
觀過斯知仁矣.
MasterReY
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Germany2708 Posts
December 15 2008 16:06 GMT
#502
GUEST APPEARANCE IN THIS THREAD:

"ya, indeed"




+ Show Spoiler +
sorry i just saw the Liquibition matches and i had to post it somewhere^^
https://www.twitch.tv/MasterReY/ ~ Biggest Reach fan on TL.net (Don't even dare to mention LR now) ~ R.I.P Violet ~ Developer of SCRChart
TL+ Member
Delerium
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States324 Posts
December 22 2008 04:23 GMT
#503
Tempest vs free g1...

I don't even need to say anything. Just click and watch the first 30 seconds, you will fall out of your chair laughing: http://www.gomtv.net/videos/511

(Referring to SlayerS_`BoxeR`: )
"If you're not familiar with him, you should probably slap yourself in the face..."

(Referring to Tempest walking out into fog machine and lights: )
"He's so hot there is literally steam emitting from his body. What a baller."

(Referring to Tempest: )
"He already knocked out Jaedong, I mean -- I'm sure he drank a lot of Soju after that happened -- if he knocks out Pretty it's just another notch under the belt." -N
"That would be a .. huge.. notch.. under his.. belt." -S (she seems to realize while speaking that the idiom Nick used is actually supposed to be "a notch in one's belt")
"A huge notch! He might need to get a new belt after that!" -N

It's worth adding, at this point, that the lead-in flavor text for the match-up is: "When TemPest is present, things may not stay Pretty." har de har har.

"Pretty in the green. Or teal. Depending on whether or not you use the Crayola colors." -N
"*scoffing* Teal. It's mint-green. I'm telling you." -S
"I'm- I'm manly, so I normally just say green or something. ..... Did you know Crayola actually invents colors, all the time? But we're not gonna do that here. Even though it would be a nice Christmas color, I mean, he is teal. Halloween is already passed so the orange Protoss might be in trouble." -N

A great one-liner during some mirror harassment:
"OH! But hold that thought again! I'm just holding thoughts all over the place!"

And another:
"Wow. Two in one-- splash damage-- *phew!*" -S (obviously getting a little turned on by Reaver usage )
"Two nerds with one scarab." -N

[Side note: ROFL, Susie's voice quavers when she follows that up with "Now he's got three shuttles heading out!" as if it's hard for her to keep her cool while watching shuttle/reaver harass :D]

"*ominously* The shadow man's back." -Susie
"The shadow man's back... the Ghost of Boxer's returned to haunt Susie's side of the table." -Nick
"Oh dear." -Susie

Bonuses from the comments section: Some are actually Tasteless/Susie quotes that I didn't catch on my first go-round! Click below to read:

+ Show Spoiler [Click for more!] +
Ray Tr@cer writes:
"I can't hear what tasteless is saying, all I hear are those red things coming off his head!"

bob writes:
"who will win in PvP?


It's a 'toss-up."

and 'nal keke' caught these for me:
"lol@ susie: he is no longer protecting our country. tasteless: we might be invaded by north korea soon

and susie: where is tempest. tasteless: i think he is going to storm drop us."

(b1iss adds: Tasteless is now known as the "Reindeer Toss")

Comeh
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States18919 Posts
December 22 2008 09:47 GMT
#504
LOL I KNOWWWWWW
Wait, am I quoting tasteless, or am i quoting tasteless quoting me? So then am i quoting myself quoting tasteless quoting me...Ok this is just getting too confusing.
ヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノDELETE ICEFROGヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(
Spenguin
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Australia3316 Posts
December 22 2008 10:22 GMT
#505
On December 22 2008 18:47 Comeh wrote:
LOL I KNOWWWWWW
Wait, am I quoting tasteless, or am i quoting tasteless quoting me? So then am i quoting myself quoting tasteless quoting me...Ok this is just getting too confusing.


L O L I KNOW
< TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #46 > I came for the Brood War, I stayed for the people.
HiOT
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Sweden1000 Posts
December 22 2008 10:25 GMT
#506
On December 22 2008 19:22 Spenguin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2008 18:47 Comeh wrote:
LOL I KNOWWWWWW
Wait, am I quoting tasteless, or am i quoting tasteless quoting me? So then am i quoting myself quoting tasteless quoting me...Ok this is just getting too confusing.


L O L I KNOW


L O L I KNOW!
Officially the founder of Team Property (:
SilverSkyLark
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Philippines8437 Posts
December 22 2008 10:33 GMT
#507
On December 22 2008 19:25 Lobbo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2008 19:22 Spenguin wrote:
On December 22 2008 18:47 Comeh wrote:
LOL I KNOWWWWWW
Wait, am I quoting tasteless, or am i quoting tasteless quoting me? So then am i quoting myself quoting tasteless quoting me...Ok this is just getting too confusing.


L O L I KNOW


L O L I KNOW!

L O L I KNOW!!
"If i lost an arm, I would play w3." -IntoTheWow || "Member of Hyuk Hyuk Hyuk cafe. He's the next Jaedong, baby!"
Elvin_vn
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
Vietnam2038 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-22 13:59:46
December 22 2008 13:58 GMT
#508
tasteless u picked on susie too much in this broadcast
you should watch ur back, girl susie holds grudge forever
do not agrue with idiots, they will pull you down to their level and beat you with their experiences
Delerium
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States324 Posts
December 22 2008 14:05 GMT
#509
^ ok, I don't know what that was about, but here I am after sleeping with more quotes.


Tempest vs free g2

Discussing fans sitting on the same side as their favorite player's booth...
"That's actually true at all Korean tournaments, they all show up and sit on one side, uh, the side of the player that they're on. Unless you're me, I usually get really drunk and go to the other side and try to start fist-fights, but I mean that's just how I roll." <-rofl

I'll explain this next one, but you should really watch the VOD and watch this particular one, because it's much funnier if you see it (VOD here: http://www.gomtv.net/videos/512 ) In the early minutes of the game, two dragoons meet and begin attacking each other, but the timing of their attacks is such that it looks like there's one energy ball flying back and forth between them.

Susie comments...
"It's like they're playing tennis!" -S
"Yeah... except *dramatic* they're trying to kill each other!" -N
"The Volley of Death! " -S

I actually recommend this game, so watch it before you read this quote (it will also make the quote make more sense)
+ Show Spoiler [Click for winner's reaction] +
As Pretty shakes his head,
"Pretty's like, 'Who does this nerd think he is? I'm Pretty... shit. I'm so good.'" -Tasteless


WTF? There's a "LOL I KNOW!" in the comments section. What the hell inside joke am I missing?
whatusername
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Canada1181 Posts
December 22 2008 14:25 GMT
#510
he says LOL i know somewhere around the second game of mind vs kal in a really funny voice

im trying to find it but i forgot where exactly
im gay
HiOT
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Sweden1000 Posts
December 22 2008 14:36 GMT
#511
On December 22 2008 23:25 whatusername wrote:
he says LOL i know somewhere around the second game of mind vs kal in a really funny voice

im trying to find it but i forgot where exactly


L O L I KNOW!
Officially the founder of Team Property (:
HiOT
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Sweden1000 Posts
December 22 2008 14:43 GMT
#512
On December 22 2008 23:25 whatusername wrote:
he says LOL i know somewhere around the second game of mind vs kal in a really funny voice

im trying to find it but i forgot where exactly


L O L I KNOW!
Officially the founder of Team Property (:
Spenguin
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Australia3316 Posts
December 22 2008 14:47 GMT
#513
On December 22 2008 23:05 Delerium wrote:
WTF? There's a "LOL I KNOW!" in the comments section. What the hell inside joke am I missing?


L O L HE DOESN'T KNOW
< TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #46 > I came for the Brood War, I stayed for the people.
Delerium
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States324 Posts
December 22 2008 14:57 GMT
#514
Tempest vs free g3...

"You can tell it's Tempest's shuttle because it has a pair of balls hanging from it, flapping in the wind because it has the speed upgrade." ~Tasteless

"That's the dragoon AI for you. Dragoons are not smart. They did not grow up to be doctors and lawyers... and Starcraft shoutcasters. *laughs at own joke*" ~Tasteless
"I see what you did there." ~Susie

"I can't believe I have antlers on and I'm screaming like a lunatic right now..." -Nick
(if you don't understand this quote, you didn't follow my directions earlier on this page)

(Discussing the next set...)
"You know what his [Mind's] nickname is?" -Susie
"What? Actually I don't know what his nickname is.." -Nick
"'The Poison Snake Terran'." -Susie
"'The Poisonous Snake Terran'!? Oh my god!! Open up your Christmas box and there's a poisonous snake inside it's Mind... bites you in the face..."
Delerium
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States324 Posts
December 23 2008 03:48 GMT
#515
Mind vs Kal g1

(After their Christmas attire costume swap...)
"...Will you stop playing with that hat?!" -Susie
"No, I like it, it's like I have long hair now, I can pretend I'm a girl." -Nick
"With a little reindeer-bear on your head!?" -Susie
"Yeah, there's a little bear, there's a little Panda Bear Guy." -Nick
"It's Panda Bear Guy's friend the.. Santa.. Bear Guy." -Susie

(Talking about Kal being tall)
Nick: "He is, though, seriously--he's really tall. And YOU are actually very short, so that must have been a very tough interview. I'm sorry, it's true-- you want to know how short Susie is? I am sitting in a chair very low to the ground, and she is standing on a stool!"
Susie: *protesting and laughing* "Don't tell anyone that!" *to the camera* "I'm actuwy an elf!"

As Kal thoughtlessly walks between them and the camera...
"...and he has a very good sense he's not doing the wrong strategies-- Kal just walked in front of our camera." -N
"Was that Kal?" -S
"That was Kal!" -N
"Maybe he has to.. go to the bathroom or something." -S
"Maybe. Sometimes you gotta go.. it's a Protoss versus Terran, it could be a very long time.. We don't let the players wear diapers!"
"*deadpan* We got rid of that last season. We had a big issue with that." -S
"Yeah, last season, yeah! Disqualification, players would hide the replays in the diapers, they would get leaked, it was.. ffff.." -N
in unison: "..It was bad!"
"Unless they wore Huggies, then they could not be leaked." -N
*Susie can no longer keep a straight face*
"Wah wah wowwwhhh!" -Nick

One-liner, referring to Tasteless:
"An evil John Travolta." ~Susie

^ lol, I never noticed the resemblance before she said it

Game lead-in: "If he puts his Mind to it, perhaps he can defeat Goojila." har har.

(Trying to be creative about the Korean meaning of Kal's name...)
"GooJiLa may have just fell on his knife..... ahh, whatever." -Nick
*Susie laughs at him*

(Holding part of the santa hat down over one of his eyes..)
"Look, look, I'm really emo because the Protoss lost. Get it? Get it? Ahh I should wear silly hats all the time when I cast." -Nick
".....Woowww okayyyy." -Susie
gk_ender
Profile Joined October 2008
United States717 Posts
December 23 2008 05:20 GMT
#516
On December 22 2008 19:25 Lobbo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2008 19:22 Spenguin wrote:
On December 22 2008 18:47 Comeh wrote:
LOL I KNOWWWWWW
Wait, am I quoting tasteless, or am i quoting tasteless quoting me? So then am i quoting myself quoting tasteless quoting me...Ok this is just getting too confusing.


L O L I KNOW


L O L I KNOW!


LOL I KNOW
Taek Bang
Jaksiel
Profile Joined November 2008
United States4130 Posts
December 23 2008 05:48 GMT
#517
(A Carrier barely escapes being taken out by Goliaths.)

"What? He lives? There's going to be a human interest story on that Carrier!"
Zero fighting.
Delerium
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States324 Posts
December 28 2008 15:49 GMT
#518
pepe vs Jangbi g1

intro:
Nick: "His nickname is Super Daniel Man, but really he should be called Super Baller Man!"
Daniel Lee: "Thank you so much, Nick, for that introduction" *hands him money*
Nick: "Oh, no problem" *stuffs money down shirt collar*

(talking about casting while hunched over the monitor)
"I have 'nerd-back' bad, I need to see a chiropractor" ~Tasteless

(interrupting himself)
"...I forgot to take that won I stuffed down my shirt, I was wondering what that thing tickling my chest was" -Nick

(surprise comedy!)
Daniel Lee: "Now Pepe will be able to make a rush on the map by tomorrow, and by that time, Jangbi can have like ten expansions, eat a hamburger and have seconds, and he can just very comfortably-- he doesn't need to push concentration right now"
Nick: "That is a profound metaphor."

"The Dark Horse is going to be turning to glue if he doesn't win this next game up here.." ~Tasteless
Delerium
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States324 Posts
December 28 2008 16:25 GMT
#519
pepe vs Jangbi g2

"OH! Your life was in vain, Zealot!" -N

(referring to Jangbi's shuttle harass phase)
Daniel Lee: "He is relying on his own readiness, not relying .. on the opponent.. not.. approaching him. Wasn't that profound, Nick?"
Nick: "You just blew my mind."
Daniel Lee: That was Sun-Tzu, by the way."
Nick: "I just had a brain orgasm there."

Daniel Lee: "Time for him to get a hamburger."
Nick: "It's hamburger time!"
Daniel Lee: "Super-size it!"
HiOT
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Sweden1000 Posts
December 28 2008 18:54 GMT
#520
Anyone know how to get in contact with gom to lay down some feedback and suffice they add Daniel lee to commentate with Tasteless and Susie, if not replace her to season 3 ?
Officially the founder of Team Property (:
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 30 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 173
StarCraft: Brood War
hero 699
soO 604
Hyuk 350
BeSt 309
Mind 34
Shinee 24
Bale 24
ZergMaN 11
yabsab 10
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1056
XaKoH 495
XcaliburYe15
League of Legends
JimRising 578
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King107
Other Games
summit1g10493
ceh9415
olofmeister276
Livibee116
ArmadaUGS53
kaitlyn12
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick562
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 8
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH350
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2297
League of Legends
• Rush1331
• Stunt462
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 45m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
3h 45m
Monday Night Weeklies
8h 45m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 16h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.