• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:34
CEST 08:34
KST 15:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10538 users

Tasteless Quotes Appreciation Thread - Page 28

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 Next All
Delerium
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States324 Posts
January 05 2009 01:01 GMT
#541
Flash v Bisu g3

Worth it for a very subtle, almost inaudible whimper Susie makes when Flash chases away Bisu's shuttle (as if thinking "You mean I don't get to see Reaver harassment?? but it's so sexy :{ ")

And for this exchange:
Nick: "Hop on the forums, man, you can be like 'I can't believe Bisu just ran into that guy's base' 'O M G I KNOW!'"
Susie: "LAWL I KNOW"

and lastly, for "The Panda Bear Guy is not a Detector."

Addendum: "Where are you gonna go, SCVs!? 'No! We thought we were safe, but now it's a prisooonnnn!!' " <- e:f;b by GCQ above

p.s. "Download the GOM player and try it, I use it to watch all of my movies and porn, everything!"

+ Show Spoiler +
p.p.s. Susie: "I think I'm going to drink less."
SilverSkyLark
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Philippines8437 Posts
January 05 2009 01:47 GMT
#542
Flash is about my age, I think he knows what pokemons are.
"If i lost an arm, I would play w3." -IntoTheWow || "Member of Hyuk Hyuk Hyuk cafe. He's the next Jaedong, baby!"
Liquid`Drone
Profile Joined September 2002
Norway28897 Posts
January 05 2009 01:52 GMT
#543
'Where are you gonna go, SCVs!? 'No! We thought we were safe, but now it's a prisooonnnn!!' was fucking hilarious
Moderator
Delerium
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States324 Posts
January 11 2009 20:34 GMT
#544
Pretty vs Mind g1

Watch the intro. Seriously. BackHo.. wtf??

"I'm the mom" -lilsusie

"We look like the ice climbers in super smash brothers!" -tasteless

(Talking about how cold it was outside the other night when Nick couldn't get a taxi cab..)
S: "Oh, was that when you had that hot date?"
N: "Ahh that date was good. That was GG."
Delerium
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States324 Posts
January 11 2009 21:22 GMT
#545
Pretty vs Mind g2

"I don't even think the Care-Bears care about that drop back there, this game is over" ~tasteless

(Talking about Nick's sore throat..)
S: "What did that girl give you on Friday!?"
N: "Only love! .... Actually don't joke about that I just remembered she's watching the cast"
S: "Oh--!"

On free/Pretty:
"He's the Alpha Nerd!" -tasteless

On BackHo:
"His back hoe'd out on him." ~lilsusie
indecision
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Germany818 Posts
January 11 2009 21:45 GMT
#546
On January 12 2009 06:22 Delerium wrote:
On BackHo:
"His back hoe'd out on him." ~lilsusie


omg, this one actually made me laugh :D
CursOr
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States6335 Posts
January 12 2009 03:57 GMT
#547
*sees himself on the monitor*
"is that me?"
"i need to stand up straighter. im slouchin' "
CJ forever (-_-(-_-(-_-(-_-)-_-)-_-)-_-)
IntoTheWow
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
is awesome32282 Posts
January 12 2009 04:13 GMT
#548
On January 05 2009 10:01 Delerium wrote:
Flash v Bisu g3

Worth it for a very subtle, almost inaudible whimper Susie makes when Flash chases away Bisu's shuttle (as if thinking "You mean I don't get to see Reaver harassment?? but it's so sexy :{ ")

And for this exchange:
Nick: "Hop on the forums, man, you can be like 'I can't believe Bisu just ran into that guy's base' 'O M G I KNOW!'"
Susie: "LAWL I KNOW"


hahaha yeah i loved the forum impersonations.
Moderator<:3-/-<
JIJIyO
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada1957 Posts
January 12 2009 04:29 GMT
#549
I'd love if Tasteless randomly said 'WOMBO COMBOOOOOOOOOO. WHERE YOU AT!' on Gomtv. That would kick massive amounts of ass.
KT_Violet
JoeSaddles
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States344 Posts
January 13 2009 17:52 GMT
#550
LOL a lot of these quotes are funny as !@#!$
http://www.iccup.com/starcraft/gamingprofile/SaddleS.html
Delerium
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States324 Posts
January 18 2009 21:52 GMT
#551
Hahaha wow... I won't even try to transcribe the first few minutes the of Skyhigh v Bisu g1 intro, but watch it, especially if you're a fan of Daniel Lee.

I'll give you a hint: Superman

+ Show Spoiler [lilsusie...?] +
p.s. Does this mean Susie won't co-commentate anymore? I loved her gossip (and her personality, voice, and looks) so much, it made watching much more fun for a casual viewer like me : (
HiOT
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Sweden1000 Posts
January 18 2009 22:15 GMT
#552
I'm voting for a "WOMBO COMBOOOO, WHERE YOU AT WHERE YOU AT!?!" on the final day!
Officially the founder of Team Property (:
Delerium
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States324 Posts
January 20 2009 16:58 GMT
#553
Skyhigh vs Bisu g1

Talking about Bisu...
Nick: "And also, you know, after his Starcraft career ends, he wants to become a competitive figure skater. Did you know that?"
Daniel: *sounding genuinely surprised* "No, I did not know that, Nick!"
Nick: "Actually, I lied, I don't know why I said that."

I missed this one, but some people in the comments noticed that when Super Daniel Man arrived on the scene, he asked Tasteless, "hows my favorite white boy doin?"
Boblion
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
France8043 Posts
January 20 2009 17:14 GMT
#554
The last semi final was horrid but thanks to Tasteless and Daniel i was loling so hard

<3<3<3
fuck all those elitists brb watching streams of elite players.
VorcePA
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States1102 Posts
January 20 2009 18:48 GMT
#555
On January 21 2009 01:58 Delerium wrote:
Skyhigh vs Bisu g1

Talking about Bisu...
Nick: "And also, you know, after his Starcraft career ends, he wants to become a competitive figure skater. Did you know that?"
Daniel: *sounding genuinely surprised* "No, I did not know that, Nick!"
Nick: "Actually, I lied, I don't know why I said that."


I nearly shat myself when I saw this on the stream.
Shitposting
Delerium
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States324 Posts
January 20 2009 20:38 GMT
#556
I'm losing my motivation to do this now that Susie isn't commentating anymore... I'll probably just occasionally go back and find the nuggets from Tasteless's solo days at Gomtv.

However, I couldn't pass up pointing out that the splash screen on Skyhigh v Bisu g3 listed the map as "Clolseum2" :^D

Daniel Lee, on going fishing over Chinese New Year
DL: "I don't eat the fish"
NP: "You just catch them and then you let them go?"
DL: "Yeah I just want the fish to be late for something"
Delerium
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States324 Posts
February 15 2009 22:21 GMT
#557
somewhere in the free vs jangbi series

"but right now, the burning question that's on everyone's mind is... can Dragoons have sex? I mean, look at those things!"
KP_CollectoR
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States744 Posts
February 15 2009 22:25 GMT
#558
On January 05 2009 10:52 Liquid`Drone wrote:
'Where are you gonna go, SCVs!? 'No! We thought we were safe, but now it's a prisooonnnn!!' was fucking hilarious

English Brood War Commentaries - Please Subscribe! youtube.com/dimecollectorsc... Winner of The "LeBron" Award for Best Rookie (FPL 5)
Clasic
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Bosnia-Herzegovina1437 Posts
February 15 2009 22:28 GMT
#559
We have some zerg canabolism here.
When Jaedong was attacking the sunken @ collosium
No no no no its not mine!
Smix *
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States4549 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-02-16 22:46:29
February 16 2009 08:48 GMT
#560
Tasteless is THE reason why I started watching SC regularly in the first place.
I love this thread.
TranslatorBe an Optimist Prime, Not a Negatron // twitter @smixity
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 190
StarCraft: Brood War
soO 612
hero 529
BeSt 244
Mind 33
Bale 23
Terrorterran 16
Noble 16
ZergMaN 9
yabsab 8
Icarus 7
Dota 2
monkeys_forever964
XaKoH 49
League of Legends
JimRising 620
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King112
Other Games
summit1g10257
ceh9116
ArmadaUGS37
Livibee26
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick502
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 8
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH405
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2284
League of Legends
• Rush1320
• Stunt418
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 26m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
4h 26m
Monday Night Weeklies
9h 26m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.