• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:37
CEST 08:37
KST 15:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10394 users

Tasteless Quotes Appreciation Thread - Page 27

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 30 Next All
Puosu
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
7077 Posts
December 28 2008 19:09 GMT
#521
On December 29 2008 03:54 Lobbo wrote:
Anyone know how to get in contact with gom to lay down some feedback and suffice they add Daniel lee to commentate with Tasteless and Susie, if not replace her to season 3 ?

All three of them would be perfect, I think Susie really adds a lot to the commentary despite not having deep knowledge like Daniel and Nick do.
Delerium
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States324 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-29 00:50:18
December 29 2008 00:21 GMT
#522
Stork v BackHo g1

Daniel Lee: "By the way, Nick, did I tell you how good-looking and such a great caster you are?"
Nick: "Thank you, thank you, Daniel"
Daniel Lee: "Did I tell you that, Nick?"
Nick: "Well you know I really appreciate it"
Daniel Lee: "I mean I, I-- study you, man, yeah, I studied you, before I came here"
Nick: "Daniel, look..."
Daniel Lee: "Such a baller, why are you such a baller??"
Nick: "Alright.. *gives him money* look, here man, this is for you"
Daniel Lee: "There's more where that came from, I know.."
Nick: "Alright alright, here's the rest *gives him more money*"

game start-o!
"Ok, here's Stork at the top, excuse me, um, BackHo at the right, and the guy who yelled 'Starcraft!!1`' somewhere in the audience, Daniel Lee in the back doing an interview, Tasteless in the uh, the GOMtv chair, casting the game. We know where everybody is now. As proof, there is Stork." ~Tasteless

game end-o!
"That's it, I think that's officially GG. There's a Nexus, that's more GG. There's a second Dark Templar, this is soooo GG. If this were Sesame Street, the letter of the day would be G, because this game is so, this game is over." ~Tasteless
Delerium
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States324 Posts
December 29 2008 00:26 GMT
#523
On December 29 2008 03:54 Lobbo wrote:
Anyone know how to get in contact with gom to lay down some feedback and suffice they add Daniel lee to commentate with Tasteless and Susie, if not replace her to season 3 ?

I would go all off-topic on you and rant and rave to the effect of "Screw you, Susie is awesome", but ironically, the English-language GOMtv feedback e-mail is administrated by none other than... Susie herself. Owned.
Delerium
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States324 Posts
December 29 2008 00:48 GMT
#524
stork v BackHo g2:

"G to the G... to the stork to the BackHo to the game-three!"
GGQ
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2653 Posts
December 29 2008 00:54 GMT
#525
If this were Sesame Street, the letter of the day would be G


that was awesome lol
lilsusie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3861 Posts
December 29 2008 01:03 GMT
#526
On December 29 2008 09:26 Delerium wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2008 03:54 Lobbo wrote:
Anyone know how to get in contact with gom to lay down some feedback and suffice they add Daniel lee to commentate with Tasteless and Susie, if not replace her to season 3 ?

I would go all off-topic on you and rant and rave to the effect of "Screw you, Susie is awesome", but ironically, the English-language GOMtv feedback e-mail is administrated by none other than... Susie herself. Owned.


Haha, but no worries, send an email anyways, I report everything out there. I know Daniel is 10000000000000 times better than me - he's got like 10 years experience with the game! feedback.gomtv@gmail.com - go for it.
Follow me on Twitter for pictures of cute gamers and food! https://twitter.com/lilsusie
Megalisk
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States6095 Posts
December 29 2008 01:16 GMT
#527
On December 29 2008 10:03 lilsusie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2008 09:26 Delerium wrote:
On December 29 2008 03:54 Lobbo wrote:
Anyone know how to get in contact with gom to lay down some feedback and suffice they add Daniel lee to commentate with Tasteless and Susie, if not replace her to season 3 ?

I would go all off-topic on you and rant and rave to the effect of "Screw you, Susie is awesome", but ironically, the English-language GOMtv feedback e-mail is administrated by none other than... Susie herself. Owned.


Haha, but no worries, send an email anyways, I report everything out there. I know Daniel is 10000000000000 times better than me - he's got like 10 years experience with the game! feedback.gomtv@gmail.com - go for it.


Now now, i'm sure you can take at least 11 of those 0's off.
Tear stained american saints and dirty guitar dreams across a universe of desert and blue sky , gas station coffee love letters and two dollar pistol kisses from thirty five dollar hotel room stationary .
Delerium
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States324 Posts
December 29 2008 02:06 GMT
#528
Susie-haters burn in hell! I'm not denying that Super Daniel Man is awesome (he is), but Susie rocks my socks off! This one's for you, Susie:

"We hope you feel better, Susie, we know you're feeling sick... That's why there were no Medics in this game, they were all at her apartment, healing her using Restoration" ~Tasteless
Get Well Soon, Susie! ~dele

stork v BackHo g3

game end-o~
Daniel Lee: "From their faces, you can't even tell who won!"
Nick: "That sounds like Korean Starcraft to me!"
EpiK
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Korea (South)5757 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-29 02:30:40
December 29 2008 02:30 GMT
#529
On December 29 2008 09:54 GGQ wrote:
Show nested quote +
If this were Sesame Street, the letter of the day would be G


that was awesome lol


that one is the best one so far.

I really love the daniel lee + tasteless combo; yesterday's stork vs backho/jangbi vs pepe casting was really funny and enthusiastic =D
Delerium
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States324 Posts
January 04 2009 19:20 GMT
#530
Oh god, ahaha, I'm so glad I'm back doing this thread again. Check this out...

Skyhigh v Best g1

During intro, talking about how cold it is in Korea 'right now'...
"But yeah, man, it was like Planet Hoth over in this corner, I had to use my lightsaber to cut a Panda Bear Guy open and crawl inside of him just so I could survive after the games, it was that cold!" ~Tasteless, Star Wars mode

"GOM, the tournament of bathroom usage" ~lilsusie

"Is this the song from the game 'Plasma Pong'? I swear to god this is the song from the game 'Plasma Pong'... I just-- I'm serious, go download 'Plasma Pong', somebody, and then check and see if this is the song..." ~Tasteless (as "Pompeii" by E.S. Posthumus plays, famously used in movie trailers like Spider-man)

HE'LL BE FEELING SkyHigh IF HE CAN WIN AGAINST ONE OF THE BeSt <- wat

"He's ranked 4th in the world... for Aiur's sake, I mean seriously... That's the nerdiest thing I've said yet. Nerdiest thing I've said yet, Susie." -N
"Oh, I don't know... I don't know about that one." -S
"It'll only get worse, I promise!" -N

Talking about Skyhigh's age,
"He's quite young but in dog years he's having a mid-life crisis!" ~Tasteless

And someone in the comments dubbed BeSt "bathroomtoss"
Dalroti
Profile Joined October 2008
Canada70 Posts
January 04 2009 19:46 GMT
#531
On October 21 2006 16:22 fusionsdf wrote:
It seems to me that his trademark phrase has become "*explanation*....but! HOLD THAT THOUGHT RIGHT NOW!"

My favorite quote however is definitely from the draco vs. midas match:

"It looks like Draco has probably practiced this strategy...and OH MY GOD YES HE HAS cus theres two dts coming over here right now. And there gonna be-this is like a bad dream right now for terran, I am not even kidding."'


link that match plz
My great grand father was a magic penguin
Delerium
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States324 Posts
January 04 2009 20:12 GMT
#532
Skyhigh v Best g2

Skyhigh's first mech units...
"There is the official Averatec-Intel Classic Tank. It runs off Intel hardware, did you know that? Never crashes, runs at a great speed... and there is the official Averatec-Intel Classic Vulture. Brought to you by Intel." ~Tasteless

Best's tech pattern...
"He's going straight to Arbiters. Right down Arbiter Lane. It's just past Templar Archives Road." ~Tasteless

"It's always fun hanging out with you, Nick, when we're not broadcasting, because the jokes that he comes out with..." -S
"The ones I can't say on TV?" -N
"Oh, my god..." -S

"The Dragoons, just for the record, are not sponsored by Intel software [sic], because they bug out way too much." -N
"They must be Mac." -S
"Yeah, they don't even run games!" -N

I love Tasteless's Zealot death taunts so much that I can't resist including this week's variation...
*spider-mine kill* "Ohh, you should have stayed at home today, Zealot."

ffffffffffff..

As Best's shuttle w/ reaver flies over Skyhigh's push,
Nick: "Uh oh. I think this Shuttle might be listening to the band 'Dragon Slayer' inside....oh wait a minute, that wouldn't make sense, it would have to be the tank playing that music--- awwrh, I messed the joke up, UGH! Ohh, now I'm angry."
Susie: *laughs at him*

Fun fact: For those people who think Susie sucks at Starcraft, I just listened to her correctly assess that BeSt needed more gateways to spend his resources on, at a moment in which his gathered, un-spent resources were displayed to be very high

New Tasteless rap!
"Reaver drop, reaver drop! Comin' to your base, make your workers go 'POP!' Not that time, though."

Bathroom jokes!
"After game two we always allow for a bathroom break, but sometimes, you know, we let them go anyways, if their bladders are really hurting." -N (can't keep a straight face)
"They actually have this bin in their booths.. they just have to empty it every once in a while" -S
"Don't say that.. somebody's gonna think that's true.. they'd be like 'Hardcore!' He's like peeing in a cup and microing a reaver drop he's like 'Awhhh.. this is so hard!!' " -N
"Wow. Bathroom jokes." -S

VOD is worth it to hear Tasteless and Susie's nerd-mocking voices that comes right after this exchange ^
Patriot.dlk
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Sweden5462 Posts
January 04 2009 20:22 GMT
#533
I did not like that guy susie and tasteless only imo
gk_ender
Profile Joined October 2008
United States717 Posts
January 04 2009 20:33 GMT
#534
On December 29 2008 09:26 Delerium wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2008 03:54 Lobbo wrote:
Anyone know how to get in contact with gom to lay down some feedback and suffice they add Daniel lee to commentate with Tasteless and Susie, if not replace her to season 3 ?

I would go all off-topic on you and rant and rave to the effect of "Screw you, Susie is awesome", but ironically, the English-language GOMtv feedback e-mail is administrated by none other than... Susie herself. Owned.

OMG I KNOW
Taek Bang
Delerium
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States324 Posts
January 04 2009 21:06 GMT
#535
Skyhigh v Best g3

As tanks siege a pylon wall...
"Oh man, if he takes out that pylon, oh man, these vultures are going to be so happy, they're gonna have big banana smiles on their faces" -Nick

Best's vespene gas amount...
"He's really low, he's getting those Arbiters.. those things are expensive! You don't just get those things at Wal-mart, okay? I mean that's like a 'Nordstrom' unit" -Nick
Delerium
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States324 Posts
January 04 2009 22:19 GMT
#536
Flash v Bisu g1

"Awrh, I gotta sit up straight, my back just turns into a cashew when I watch these games, I just curl up into a fetal position" ~Tasteless

As Terran buildings land..
Nick: "As you can see the floor is pretty dusty, a lot of dust gets emitted whenever those things land.. Yeah, you don't have time to clean in the World of Starcraft."
Susie: "..Is that why your room's so messy?"
Nick: "Yeah, it is, actually. I'm hardcore, man.. I roll out of bed and just go right to the computer & start owning nerds."

On Flash -
Susie: "He doesn't look too happy about his win, there..."
Nick: "He's angry, he's an angry nerd-slayer."

As Susie visibly steps out of frame..
"You're probably wondering, Susie just upgraded Cloak, she's gone.." ~Tasteless
TaP.Nuada
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
United States428 Posts
January 04 2009 23:40 GMT
#537
Bisu vs Flash game 2

Near the beginning with the shot of flash with an eye twich

"It's like he's winking at his scv's saying 'hey guys *wink wink* give me some minerals *wink wink*'"
-Nick
http://binarybeast.com/ Free Tournament Hosting!
Delerium
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States324 Posts
January 05 2009 00:11 GMT
#538
Flash v Bisu g2

I can't really transcribe this first quote, you have to hear it. Check the first few minutes of the VOD for "Hey guys, get me some minerals, wink wink!" [The person posting above me did a pretty good job, but it's worth it to hear the audio]

Nick: "I had a nickname back when I played in the 'States ! Did you know that?"
Susie: "No, I didn't!"
Nick: "I was the 'Chainsaw Protoss'! What a baller scary name that is! I would show up to Lans wearing another nerd's face, running around with a gas-powered chainsaw *awrhawrh* I was terrifying."
Susie: "Wow."
Nick: "Then I'd plug my keyboard and mouse in and win."
Susie: "Because you've killed your opponent, is that why?"
Nick: "Yeah. I'm that good. They just sit there they don't even move their SCVs because they got all chopped up."

Reading a Korean sign..
Susie: "It said ' "Bonjwa" Yong Ho, go and capture all six [Protoss] Dragons.' "
Nick: "Gotta catch 'em all."
Susie: "...I think he's too young to remember Pokèmon to be honest"
Nick: "Wow, that just blew my mind, that really says how young he is"

Wow, I'm not even halfway through this game, and I recommend it... not for the commentary, but for the strategic mind-game. One player attempts to trick the other, I won't say who.....

game end-o pretty much on the same note as game start-o~
*Susie winks at the camera* (watch the VOD to see why)
blabber
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4448 Posts
January 05 2009 00:18 GMT
#539
I really enjoyed Tasteless's "uh-ugh" thing every time Skyhigh's #69 rank is mentioned
blabberrrrr
GGQ
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2653 Posts
January 05 2009 00:58 GMT
#540
bisu vs flash game 3

Ah! We thought we were safe here, and now it's a prison!
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 30 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 190
StarCraft: Brood War
soO 635
hero 531
BeSt 266
Hyuk 36
Mind 33
Bale 22
Noble 17
Terrorterran 14
ZergMaN 9
yabsab 8
[ Show more ]
Icarus 7
Dota 2
monkeys_forever964
XaKoH 95
League of Legends
JimRising 620
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King112
Other Games
summit1g10257
ceh9142
ArmadaUGS43
Livibee33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick502
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 7
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH368
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2284
League of Legends
• Rush1344
• Stunt432
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 23m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
4h 23m
Monday Night Weeklies
9h 23m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.