• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:00
CEST 01:00
KST 08:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9341 users

BW General Discussion - Page 414

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 412 413 414 415 416 522 Next
HOLYBATS
Profile Joined August 2021
Turkey848 Posts
March 18 2022 05:58 GMT
#8261
On March 18 2022 10:17 LocoBolon wrote:
Yesterday I was watching ASL ro8 english cast and I heard Scan saying he wasn't 100% up to date with meta on new maps because he wasn't following Proleague closely lately.
Can someone tell me which league is he refearing by Proleague? I tried to find some current Proleague in Liquidpedia and coulnt find any, I also tried afreeca.tv esports section and I didnt see any either, is he referring to ASTL?

Nope. You can watch proleague streams from the pros yt channels. Everyday they stream proleague.
Dropping some of them.

Mini
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCk1NTIlGP27bQEumkw6sDVA
Queen
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZHBZUrLKMoL6FxpvdRzhKA
HerO
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZIXrFox5eKmZgkx7Lm-nMQ
Best
https://www.youtube.com/c/도재욱TV
JD
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOp9K7CjksKsve6CkNPzUWg
LocoBolon
Profile Joined June 2012
Argentina246 Posts
March 18 2022 08:02 GMT
#8262
On March 18 2022 14:58 HOLYBATS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2022 10:17 LocoBolon wrote:
Yesterday I was watching ASL ro8 english cast and I heard Scan saying he wasn't 100% up to date with meta on new maps because he wasn't following Proleague closely lately.
Can someone tell me which league is he refearing by Proleague? I tried to find some current Proleague in Liquidpedia and coulnt find any, I also tried afreeca.tv esports section and I didnt see any either, is he referring to ASTL?

Nope. You can watch proleague streams from the pros yt channels. Everyday they stream proleague.
Dropping some of them.

Mini
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCk1NTIlGP27bQEumkw6sDVA
Queen
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZHBZUrLKMoL6FxpvdRzhKA
HerO
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZIXrFox5eKmZgkx7Lm-nMQ
Best
https://www.youtube.com/c/도재욱TV
JD
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOp9K7CjksKsve6CkNPzUWg

Ohh.. TY so much sensei
Standard Queens
pebble444
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Italy2503 Posts
March 18 2022 20:37 GMT
#8263
What does LB mean?
"Awaken my Child, and embrace the Glory that is your Birthright"
bioboyAT
Profile Joined July 2004
Austria1765 Posts
March 18 2022 20:50 GMT
#8264
LiquiBets. The only real way to prove your worth to society.
Milchmann | DeadVessel: Milchmann pwns. I fail.
prosatan
Profile Joined September 2009
Romania9387 Posts
March 20 2022 19:01 GMT
#8265
I'd give anything to know korean!

Look at this clip! Britney, Horangee, Best, Sea, Nal_rA all talking... Man... i wish i knew what are they saying...

Lee JaeDong Fighting! The only church that illuminates is the one that burns.
prosatan
Profile Joined September 2009
Romania9387 Posts
March 20 2022 19:02 GMT
#8266
Don't recognize the man with mask... maybe he is a student from starcraft academy... or maybe i am blind
Lee JaeDong Fighting! The only church that illuminates is the one that burns.
staatbauhaus
Profile Joined February 2020
99 Posts
March 20 2022 22:07 GMT
#8267
He's the one that compiled the academy player tier list which is updated weekly. They're talking about inconsistencies and problems / possible fixes when deciding player tier placement.
prosatan
Profile Joined September 2009
Romania9387 Posts
March 20 2022 22:28 GMT
#8268
On March 21 2022 07:07 staatbauhaus wrote:
He's the one that compiled the academy player tier list which is updated weekly. They're talking about inconsistencies and problems / possible fixes when deciding player tier placement.

Thank you for telling
Lee JaeDong Fighting! The only church that illuminates is the one that burns.
duncan.mc
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States231 Posts
March 21 2022 13:09 GMT
#8269
I vaguely recall some kind of hex editor that would allow you to change hotkeys in SCBW (not Remastered). Does anyone know of anything like that?
I want to have a portable SCBW on a USB stick that I can practice offline build orders an such when I'm away from my home PC, while still using the same hotkeys as I do on Remastered while home.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
djm858
MeSaber
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden1235 Posts
March 22 2022 06:24 GMT
#8270
On March 21 2022 22:09 duncan.mc wrote:
I vaguely recall some kind of hex editor that would allow you to change hotkeys in SCBW (not Remastered). Does anyone know of anything like that?
I want to have a portable SCBW on a USB stick that I can practice offline build orders an such when I'm away from my home PC, while still using the same hotkeys as I do on Remastered while home.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.


If im not mistaken you can play Remastered in offline mode. Have you tried putting the game on USB stick or install to it?
-.-
2Pacalypse-
Profile Joined October 2006
Croatia9559 Posts
Last Edited: 2022-03-22 18:56:56
March 22 2022 18:54 GMT
#8271
Best's recall from yesterdays KCM: https://vod.afreecatv.com/player/85327051
Moderator"We're a community of geniuses because we've found how to extract 95% of the feeling of doing something amazing without actually doing anything." - Chill
prosatan
Profile Joined September 2009
Romania9387 Posts
March 22 2022 20:18 GMT
#8272
On March 23 2022 03:54 2Pacalypse- wrote:
Best's recall from yesterdays KCM: https://vod.afreecatv.com/player/85327051

i died !!!! hahahaha !!! + Show Spoiler +
BERMUDA RECALL
Lee JaeDong Fighting! The only church that illuminates is the one that burns.
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
Last Edited: 2022-03-22 20:52:07
March 22 2022 20:51 GMT
#8273
Didn't Kwark + Show Spoiler +
recall an observer on stream the other day
? Maybe Best has been taking notes.
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44368 Posts
March 22 2022 21:13 GMT
#8274
On March 23 2022 05:51 emperorchampion wrote:
Didn't Kwark + Show Spoiler +
recall an observer on stream the other day
? Maybe Best has been taking notes.

Constantly
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
Mozdk
Profile Joined October 2010
Denmark6989 Posts
March 22 2022 22:59 GMT
#8275
If I play SC:BW ladder without the remastered, will I play against people with remastered?

TBH I haven't played SC:BW for 10 years, I don't even know if the ladder for the old version of the game still exists.
"It's really hard to Protoss" - White-Ra |||| "Apedts are dfucking amazing" - Lorning
lestye
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4243 Posts
March 22 2022 23:16 GMT
#8276
On March 23 2022 07:59 Mozdk wrote:
If I play SC:BW ladder without the remastered, will I play against people with remastered?

TBH I haven't played SC:BW for 10 years, I don't even know if the ladder for the old version of the game still exists.

I don't think the original had ladder. You had to use a third party ladder like iccup, shieldbattery or fish. To answer your question, yeah you'd be playing against people with remastered. You can switch from remastered/old graphics with a press of a button.
"You guys are just edgelords. Embrace your inner weeb desu" -Zergneedsfood
TL+ Member
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19260 Posts
March 23 2022 00:46 GMT
#8277
Ladder in the original was played on Fast and mostly by bots and sacrificial accounts, it was nothing like matchmaking
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
duncan.mc
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States231 Posts
March 23 2022 01:16 GMT
#8278
Where can I download the most recent ICCup map pack? I know it's not active for BW anymore but it was a good pack.
djm858
Lorch
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany3711 Posts
March 24 2022 17:39 GMT
#8279
On March 23 2022 10:16 duncan.mc wrote:
Where can I download the most recent ICCup map pack? I know it's not active for BW anymore but it was a good pack.


Don't think its available on the ICCUP website anymore from what I was able to find.
I uploaded mine (Version 39.0), if anyone has a newer version feel free tos share.
Anyway here is the link www.mediafire.com
duncan.mc
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States231 Posts
March 25 2022 00:05 GMT
#8280
On March 25 2022 02:39 Lorch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2022 10:16 duncan.mc wrote:
Where can I download the most recent ICCup map pack? I know it's not active for BW anymore but it was a good pack.


Don't think its available on the ICCUP website anymore from what I was able to find.
I uploaded mine (Version 39.0), if anyone has a newer version feel free tos share.
Anyway here is the link www.mediafire.com

That's perfect, thank you kindly.
djm858
Prev 1 412 413 414 415 416 522 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings0
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta24
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech163
Nina 143
ViBE108
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14760
Artosis 563
PianO 18
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
monkeys_forever539
canceldota132
NeuroSwarm123
League of Legends
Doublelift3927
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1484
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe48
PPMD40
Other Games
summit1g6591
FrodaN1070
shahzam541
C9.Mang0310
Mew2King23
fpsfer 1
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 40
• RyuSc2 34
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 29
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1152
• Shiphtur488
Upcoming Events
OSC
1d
Big Brain Bouts
1d 11h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 18h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 20h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.