• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:01
CEST 14:01
KST 21:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9289 users

Stork: "There needs to be a Players Council." - Page 9

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 26 Next All
If you derail this thread to argue about SC2 vs BW in any context other than that of the interview (e.g. saying things like "colosi suck" or "all BW fans are elitist jerks!"), I will ban you for at least a week, if not more. This is your only warning. I added this page 17

You have been warned
~GMarshal
Xiphos
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada7507 Posts
May 23 2012 03:53 GMT
#161
On May 23 2012 12:44 AnachronisticAnarchy wrote:
Huh. I wonder what made him so stressed he was crying? Sure, the stuff he outlined was very bad, but I don't think it's bad enough to bring tears to his eyes, especially in an interview that was going to the public. Maybe there's a bit more than just issues with player feedback.


imagine the organization you entrusted to for many years one day suddenly changed their method of dealing with things and started withdrawing liberty from you and your much younger junior colleagues. the youngsters suck it up by mindless following the instruction in fearing for consequences. then some of them just can't take the treatment any longer and decided to call it a quit. you, as an hyung (older brother) feels remorse that you can't possibly alter the outcomes even if you laid your hands out. now past bitter memories conjures up in your mind, rage burning but mostly at the fact that the perception of that organization is merely an illusion. yeah, that would bring the morale of many down.
2014 - ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ Raise your bows brood warriors! ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
May 23 2012 03:54 GMT
#162
On May 23 2012 12:44 AnachronisticAnarchy wrote:
Huh. I wonder what made him so stressed he was crying? Sure, the stuff he outlined was very bad, but I don't think it's bad enough to bring tears to his eyes, especially in an interview that was going to the public. Maybe there's a bit more than just issues with player feedback.


Put yourself in his position stork is an amazing talented person if he didn't played bw he would have studied electrical engineering according to one of his interview he likes to tinker with electronic devices .Also you don't know the stress he is going through when you have to put your soul in to two games and expect to be good at both of them . Some will falter, Some will adapt, some will just immediately say screw this I am better working as a muscleman and carry heavy goods for hard labour.

The inception of player union will probably stop kespa from pushing our players from getting screwed all over just because business suit man one says "hmmm foreign scene has sc2 maybe we can try doing this to get more cash ? ". If what stork said is true and they didn't even bother to take into account pro gamers opinion and just force this idea of "hold the line for sc2 " than this is a total bull shit than any long standing proleague fan shouldn't be supporting it's movement.
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
Fionn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States23455 Posts
May 23 2012 03:55 GMT
#163
On May 23 2012 11:54 Jaevlaterran wrote:
Thank you stork. Create a players union, initiate a strike until the old format with bw only is back and then win all of it.


And then Team 8, who still doesn't have a sponsor, folds. Proleague is now down to seven teams and more players have to retire.

KESPA needed a change, but this hybrid format is awful. The splitting is only going to give the BW diehard fans bad Brood War games and give the SC2 international fans that the KESPA players are five levels below the players they've seen in the GSL for the past two years.

Writerhttps://twitter.com/FionnOnFire
empty.bottle
Profile Joined July 2009
685 Posts
May 23 2012 03:55 GMT
#164
On May 23 2012 12:44 AnachronisticAnarchy wrote:
Huh. I wonder what made him so stressed he was crying? Sure, the stuff he outlined was very bad, but I don't think it's bad enough to bring tears to his eyes, especially in an interview that was going to the public. Maybe there's a bit more than just issues with player feedback.


LOL, that's cause you don't understand what BW means to them, how could you?
How could I?

But this I know, Sc2 players play for the money. BW players play because they love what they do.
Archers_bane
Profile Joined February 2011
United States1338 Posts
May 23 2012 03:56 GMT
#165
I love Stork, so much respect for him!
Starcraft's BW glory days have passed, RIP Jaedong's dominance - 2013...EDIT 2017: WE BACK BOYS
endy
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Switzerland8970 Posts
May 23 2012 03:57 GMT
#166
On May 23 2012 12:44 AnachronisticAnarchy wrote:
Huh. I wonder what made him so stressed he was crying? Sure, the stuff he outlined was very bad, but I don't think it's bad enough to bring tears to his eyes, especially in an interview that was going to the public. Maybe there's a bit more than just issues with player feedback.


I think he was at the meantime very happy for his 100th OSL victory. He already had tears in his eyes when doing the handprint, we could see he was very touched.
Then the interview translated in OP was right after the hand print if I remember correctly, so....

Anyway, still huge respect for talking about that issue, now that all the old timers are gone, Stork is the dean !
ॐ
AnachronisticAnarchy
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States2957 Posts
May 23 2012 03:57 GMT
#167
On May 23 2012 12:55 empty.bottle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2012 12:44 AnachronisticAnarchy wrote:
Huh. I wonder what made him so stressed he was crying? Sure, the stuff he outlined was very bad, but I don't think it's bad enough to bring tears to his eyes, especially in an interview that was going to the public. Maybe there's a bit more than just issues with player feedback.


LOL, that's cause you don't understand what BW means to them, how could you?
How could I?

But this I know, Sc2 players play for the money. BW players play because they love what they do.


I don't think all SC2 players only play for the money. There are a lot of middle to low tier players that could go to other places and earn much more money. There are also high-tier players that play for the love of the game as well.
"How are you?" "I am fine, because it is not normal to scream in pain."
koreasilver
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
9109 Posts
May 23 2012 03:59 GMT
#168
On May 23 2012 12:55 empty.bottle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2012 12:44 AnachronisticAnarchy wrote:
Huh. I wonder what made him so stressed he was crying? Sure, the stuff he outlined was very bad, but I don't think it's bad enough to bring tears to his eyes, especially in an interview that was going to the public. Maybe there's a bit more than just issues with player feedback.


LOL, that's cause you don't understand what BW means to them, how could you?
How could I?

But this I know, Sc2 players play for the money. BW players play because they love what they do.

This is like a new low in delusional posts.
emc
Profile Joined September 2010
United States3088 Posts
May 23 2012 04:02 GMT
#169
I thought Kespa was supposed to help out players more than anything? I mean, whats the point of even having a Kespa if it isn't doing it's job. Why are players untouchable within Kespa, but don't get the best treatment? maybe someone could clarify but yeah I think this is BS and stork is doing a good thing here.
Xiphos
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada7507 Posts
May 23 2012 04:05 GMT
#170
On May 23 2012 13:02 emc wrote:
I thought Kespa was supposed to help out players more than anything? I mean, whats the point of even having a Kespa if it isn't doing it's job. Why are players untouchable within Kespa, but don't get the best treatment? maybe someone could clarify but yeah I think this is BS and stork is doing a good thing here.


Kespa = Korean E-Sport Association. It is a organization that focus completely on the managing of the scene and the interest of the partnership. Honestly after Kespa have been created, gamers have become less and less vocal. Remember Reach being forced to wear makeups? And more recently JangBi can't even wear his favorite clothing. That's is atrocious.
2014 - ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ Raise your bows brood warriors! ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ
Bagi
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany6799 Posts
May 23 2012 04:07 GMT
#171
On May 23 2012 12:44 AnachronisticAnarchy wrote:
Huh. I wonder what made him so stressed he was crying? Sure, the stuff he outlined was very bad, but I don't think it's bad enough to bring tears to his eyes, especially in an interview that was going to the public. Maybe there's a bit more than just issues with player feedback.

I think Koreans just tend to be a bit more melodramatic.
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-23 04:15:55
May 23 2012 04:14 GMT
#172
On May 23 2012 13:07 Bagi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2012 12:44 AnachronisticAnarchy wrote:
Huh. I wonder what made him so stressed he was crying? Sure, the stuff he outlined was very bad, but I don't think it's bad enough to bring tears to his eyes, especially in an interview that was going to the public. Maybe there's a bit more than just issues with player feedback.

I think Koreans just tend to be a bit more melodramatic.


I don't know lance armstrong was crying too when he failed to finish it top in the racing tournament . Maybe foreigners are just melodramatic too.

source : http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2124125/Lance-Armstrong-finishes-triathlon-disappointing-seventh--ignores-daughter-finish-line.html

Edit : Poor kiddo though......
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
SlowBullets
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States839 Posts
May 23 2012 04:30 GMT
#173
On May 23 2012 13:07 Bagi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2012 12:44 AnachronisticAnarchy wrote:
Huh. I wonder what made him so stressed he was crying? Sure, the stuff he outlined was very bad, but I don't think it's bad enough to bring tears to his eyes, especially in an interview that was going to the public. Maybe there's a bit more than just issues with player feedback.

I think Koreans just tend to be a bit more melodramatic.


I don't know man, this is a game that these progamers poured hard work and passion to get to where they are now. And now for that to be taken away to transition into another game that does not guarantee the security of their jobs kinda blows. And it plain sucks.

It's like going to college and studying for 2 years as a musician because you love music so much then out of the blue your parents are like NO YOU CANT BE A MUSICIAN, YOU BECOME DOCTOR NOW and make you change your major to Medicine. That's bullshit.
1:1 go sc2 LAN? Oh wait...
1Eris1
Profile Joined September 2010
United States5797 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-23 04:40:25
May 23 2012 04:36 GMT
#174
Yeah I wouldn't be upset either if my boss came up to one day and told me I had to drop the current career (which I loved) I'd been pursuing for the past 1/3 of my life in favor of a completely new one that I had no idea about, and that if I didn't I would lose my job.

It also wouldn't help either if he mentioned that I had to still simultaneously practice my old career, and that everyone expected me to be perfect at both of them.
Known Aliases: Tyragon, Valeric ~MSL Forever, SKT is truly the Superior KT!
RageCommodore
Profile Joined September 2011
Germany912 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-23 04:48:03
May 23 2012 04:47 GMT
#175
On May 23 2012 12:55 empty.bottle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2012 12:44 AnachronisticAnarchy wrote:
Huh. I wonder what made him so stressed he was crying? Sure, the stuff he outlined was very bad, but I don't think it's bad enough to bring tears to his eyes, especially in an interview that was going to the public. Maybe there's a bit more than just issues with player feedback.


LOL, that's cause you don't understand what BW means to them, how could you?
How could I?

But this I know, Sc2 players play for the money. BW players play because they love what they do.

Seriously, this is fucking retarded bullshit. Many players on korean sc2 teams don't even get a salary. Hundreds of people are attending the code A qualifiers because they dream to one day win a GSL, to go down into history. By saying that they "only play for the money" is fucking disrespectful for the ones that give it all just to have a shot at glory.
You just said "fuck you" to all the guys that are grinding their hearts out in team houses, or alone at home, just to fulfill their dream of being a progamer. There are so many people out there that don't just care for the money. Stop being freaking short sighted. Just because you hate SC2, you have no right to look down on the people that play it.

Fuck this, I can't belive I just wasted my 500th post on you.
BW: sGs.sTaRfaLL SC2: MarojiN | fan of: Darkforce, DBS, Last, Mvp, BoguS/InnoVatioN | Executer vs Choosy on Gladiator - Never forget T-T
SlowBullets
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States839 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-23 04:50:43
May 23 2012 04:49 GMT
#176
They probably take the risk of not getting a salary and practicing to win massive foreign tournaments that are held both at online & offline events. It's like bounty hunters, easy money though when vs foreigners. It can't be that bad when the opportunity to win money is so frequent (I swear, GSL like every month compared to OSL every three months, same thing with MLG, IPL, etc..WAAAAY too many events).

Trust me, the early days of Starcraft was way worse than it is now. --;
1:1 go sc2 LAN? Oh wait...
empty.bottle
Profile Joined July 2009
685 Posts
May 23 2012 04:54 GMT
#177
On May 23 2012 13:47 RageCommodore wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2012 12:55 empty.bottle wrote:
On May 23 2012 12:44 AnachronisticAnarchy wrote:
Huh. I wonder what made him so stressed he was crying? Sure, the stuff he outlined was very bad, but I don't think it's bad enough to bring tears to his eyes, especially in an interview that was going to the public. Maybe there's a bit more than just issues with player feedback.


LOL, that's cause you don't understand what BW means to them, how could you?
How could I?

But this I know, Sc2 players play for the money. BW players play because they love what they do.

Seriously, this is fucking retarded bullshit. Many players on korean sc2 teams don't even get a salary. Hundreds of people are attending the code A qualifiers because they dream to one day win a GSL, to go down into history. By saying that they "only play for the money" is fucking disrespectful for the ones that give it all just to have a shot at glory.
You just said "fuck you" to all the guys that are grinding their hearts out in team houses, or alone at home, just to fulfill their dream of being a progamer. There are so many people out there that don't just care for the money. Stop being freaking short sighted. Just because you hate SC2, you have no right to look down on the people that play it.

Fuck this, I can't belive I just wasted my 500th post on you.


Haha I can't take someone who cares about how many post he has seriously.
I don't think you should take me seriously neither, but there are a lot of examples of what I said, there's no need to argue about that since the post above this one resumes what I was trying to say.
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
May 23 2012 04:55 GMT
#178
On May 23 2012 13:49 SlowBullets wrote:
They probably take the risk of not getting a salary and practicing to win massive foreign tournaments that are held both at online & offline events. It's like bounty hunters, easy money though when vs foreigners. It can't be that bad when the opportunity to win money is so frequent (I swear, GSL like every month compared to OSL every three months, same thing with MLG, IPL, etc..WAAAAY too many events).

Trust me, the early days of Starcraft was way worse than it is now. --;


GSL seasons last 2-3 months this year, I agree there were too many last year. Winning a title this year is far more prestigious.
sluggaslamoo
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Australia4494 Posts
May 23 2012 04:59 GMT
#179
On May 23 2012 12:43 OopsOopsBaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2012 11:46 sluggaslamoo wrote:
On May 23 2012 10:22 Ribbon wrote:
On May 23 2012 09:39 Xiphos wrote:
On May 23 2012 09:35 Ribbon wrote:
I'm not entirely sure what Stork's grievance is. Does he want to go back to BW, skip this hybrid business and go straight to SC2, or just set up some kind of system for players who get lost in the transition? Is the transition the issue, the way the transition is happening, or just progamer life in general under KeSPA being pushed to a breaking point?

What exactly does he want this players association to do?


Players have little to no control about the decisions of the corporate and are basically forced into what ever tasks presented to them. Stork says "enough is enough, let's take back what is ours."

and we go "Hell, its about time!"


About time for what, exactly? You can't stay on BW without cutting players because the scene is smaller. That is simply a fact. 2007 is not coming back. I'd love to hear a realistic proposal of what's actually the best thing for the players. The options are

1. Stay in BW, but go smaller

2. Switch to SC2 and pray for the best (Current plan)

3. Keep the hybrid proleague, but alternate ace match between BW and SC2, and remove the requirement for players to alternate (in effect, having a half-size BW league glued awkwardly to an SC2 league forever). That's really the only middle ground on the switch front

Or is he talking about something tangentially related, like having a program to get BW players who wash out of the SC2 league a chance to go back to school and not be janitors for the rest of their lives?

I'm just not sure he's talking about the switch itself, but that the switch hurts a lot of players and no one seems to care.


This has nothing to do with BW to SC2 transition.

The problem is Kespa hasn't given a shit about its players since its inception, and not showing the maps and the mixed format was the straw that broke the camels back for Stork. Players have no say in what happens in the leagues or the maps that make it into the pool, and have their hands tied by the stupid kespa progamer licenses. Kespa nearly killed BW when it conjured the "license to broadcast starcraft" from thin air, and then sold it back to OGN for a sum that nearly made them go broke.

Kespa simply controls everything that happens without any player input, and any smallfry who talk back fear that they get their license revoked, which is why nobody has complained. Because Stork is such a high profile player, he used his 100 wins achievement to segway into making light of an issue that most progamers had feared to speak up about.

read the article again.


pfffft lol, no you.
Come play Android Netrunner - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=409008
baubo
Profile Joined September 2008
China3370 Posts
May 23 2012 05:01 GMT
#180
On May 23 2012 13:30 SlowBullets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2012 13:07 Bagi wrote:
On May 23 2012 12:44 AnachronisticAnarchy wrote:
Huh. I wonder what made him so stressed he was crying? Sure, the stuff he outlined was very bad, but I don't think it's bad enough to bring tears to his eyes, especially in an interview that was going to the public. Maybe there's a bit more than just issues with player feedback.

I think Koreans just tend to be a bit more melodramatic.


I don't know man, this is a game that these progamers poured hard work and passion to get to where they are now. And now for that to be taken away to transition into another game that does not guarantee the security of their jobs kinda blows. And it plain sucks.

It's like going to college and studying for 2 years as a musician because you love music so much then out of the blue your parents are like NO YOU CANT BE A MUSICIAN, YOU BECOME DOCTOR NOW and make you change your major to Medicine. That's bullshit.


Stork is one of the more emotional guys, for sure. But as someone said earlier, his tears were mostly due to having won 100 games in the OSL and got his hand printed. So he was riding an emotional high going into the interview.

Also, he probably had a lot of frustrations that he couldn't voice until now. Remember, the switch happened in the offseason. Since then, Jangbi was interviewed for the PL match. And Stork lost his first OSL game. This was his interview since the switch, and first time he could finally voice his feelings to the public.

Meh
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1181
WardiTV490
LiquipediaDiscussion
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 9680
StarCastTV_EN242
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko451
ProTech133
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 17497
Bisu 3920
Jaedong 2939
EffOrt 1091
BeSt 968
ZerO 512
Horang2 416
actioN 270
Larva 207
Zeus 193
[ Show more ]
Pusan 175
Yoon 121
Mind 110
Barracks 109
Hyun 100
ggaemo 77
Killer 53
Snow 48
Sharp 41
Shinee 40
scan(afreeca) 37
NotJumperer 33
Bale 31
ToSsGirL 29
Hm[arnc] 23
Terrorterran 21
Sacsri 19
Mini 13
zelot 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Noble 7
sorry 5
Dota 2
Dendi1020
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1449
byalli740
markeloff87
Other Games
crisheroes314
DeMusliM200
Pyrionflax194
B2W.Neo141
dupreeh114
Mew2King65
QueenE45
Livibee44
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 115
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream48
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV636
League of Legends
• Jankos1288
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
11h 59m
Patches Events
1d 3h
The PondCast
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.