• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:46
CEST 12:46
KST 19:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8714 users

BW Head Coaches on SC2 - Page 17

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 61 Next
ShadeR
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Australia7535 Posts
April 20 2012 17:15 GMT
#321
On April 21 2012 02:10 ptrpb wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2012 02:07 deafhobbit wrote:
On April 21 2012 01:57 Dirtysocks wrote:
On April 21 2012 01:53 RatInPink wrote:
many of my friends and people here seems supriced that the best players in the world have an easy time whit sc2, its not like the games are that different


Well there was a lot of hype about Forgg. And he is now average. I am not saying all BW pros will be like that, but this is what we know so far.




What happens when good BW players move over?


You mean like (Z)HyuN?
Here's what he has to say on it

Some StarCraft: Brood War players like MVP, MC, and Nestea have found success in StarCraft 2. Do you think other StarCraft: Brood War players will do as well?

I don’t think I can say for sure regarding this topic. The players who successfully switched over to StarCraft 2 worked that much harder to do well. If more players from StarCraft: Brood War continue to switch over, they will also need to work really hard in order to succeed as well.
HyuN has been playing for 6 months now and has only began to break into Code A.
Source: http://polarfluke.co.za/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=348

Yea sure Hyun shitting on the SC2 scene and his peers was definitely an option sure...
Just want to point out that these interviews from progamers don't mean anything at all. Theres only one answer to give...
eviltomahawk
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States11135 Posts
April 20 2012 17:17 GMT
#322
On April 21 2012 02:10 phosphorylation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2012 02:08 howLiN wrote:
On April 21 2012 02:04 phosphorylation wrote:
On April 21 2012 02:01 dmfg wrote:
On April 21 2012 01:53 phosphorylation wrote:
It's just tremendously sad and unnatural that sc2 will be forced onto viewers only because the sponsors want it, rather than because the players, coaches (most), or most importantly, viewers want it

It does not bode well for this initiative and esports in general.

(I am talking purely about the scene in Korea, just so I don't get misinformed comments).


Thing is... ultimately sponsors follow viewers. After all, that's the reason they're sponsoring in the first place - to reach viewers.

I think it's too early to think of this as "the death of BW". More like "sponsors are getting edgy and want to try something new, to compare it".

At the end of the day though, the viewers have the power to watch what they want to watch, and the sponsors must listen.


I think the sponsors are leapfrogging the viewer intent here, due to few factors. Newness of the alleged "sequel" of sc2. The match-fixing scandal. The unprecedented longevity of BW as esports.


Sponsors can't afford to leapfrog viewer's intent, the whole deal of sponsoring is reaching out to the highest number of viewers as possible. Don't fool yourself.


...
They are in Korea, simply because in korea, current BW interest and viewrs >>> current SC2 interest and viewers. They think in the long term, SC2 holds more potential for drawing viewers. That may be correct or but it also may be bullshit. But that's why they are so eager on the switch.

Also, I don't think sponsors care about deficiencies in SC2 as much as fans do. We complain about unit design and interface design and all that jazz, but sponsors couldn't care less about that stuff. What they see is a sorta new game with an eye-openingly large international following and inconclusive speculation on whether or not a complete transition could succeed in Korea.
ㅇㅅㅌㅅ
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
April 20 2012 17:20 GMT
#323
Okay, I've had a lot of PM's whew!

Just finished translating, I still need to format it so that it's readable... but I'm already 1 hr late on my lunchtime... so I'm going to heat my lunch, then send it one by one. Thanks for being patient, and hopefully the translation will make you a bigger eSports fan than you ever was!

For me, who was extremely skeptical and negative about the new format (I even made a jest blog to make fun of how ridiculous it would be), after translating it (which requires me to read it carefully over and over) I feel like I'm just a spoiled brat. eSports forever, I will support the teams as long as they exist!
[TLMS] REBOOT
phosphorylation
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2935 Posts
April 20 2012 17:21 GMT
#324
On April 21 2012 02:17 eviltomahawk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2012 02:10 phosphorylation wrote:
On April 21 2012 02:08 howLiN wrote:
On April 21 2012 02:04 phosphorylation wrote:
On April 21 2012 02:01 dmfg wrote:
On April 21 2012 01:53 phosphorylation wrote:
It's just tremendously sad and unnatural that sc2 will be forced onto viewers only because the sponsors want it, rather than because the players, coaches (most), or most importantly, viewers want it

It does not bode well for this initiative and esports in general.

(I am talking purely about the scene in Korea, just so I don't get misinformed comments).


Thing is... ultimately sponsors follow viewers. After all, that's the reason they're sponsoring in the first place - to reach viewers.

I think it's too early to think of this as "the death of BW". More like "sponsors are getting edgy and want to try something new, to compare it".

At the end of the day though, the viewers have the power to watch what they want to watch, and the sponsors must listen.


I think the sponsors are leapfrogging the viewer intent here, due to few factors. Newness of the alleged "sequel" of sc2. The match-fixing scandal. The unprecedented longevity of BW as esports.


Sponsors can't afford to leapfrog viewer's intent, the whole deal of sponsoring is reaching out to the highest number of viewers as possible. Don't fool yourself.


...
They are in Korea, simply because in korea, current BW interest and viewrs >>> current SC2 interest and viewers. They think in the long term, SC2 holds more potential for drawing viewers. That may be correct or but it also may be bullshit. But that's why they are so eager on the switch.

Also, I don't think sponsors care about deficiencies in SC2 as much as fans do. We complain about unit design and interface design and all that jazz, but sponsors couldn't care less about that stuff. What they see is a sorta new game with an eye-openingly large international following and inconclusive speculation on whether or not a complete transition could succeed in Korea.


True. I also neglected to point out the demise of MBCGame as another contributing factor.
Buy prints of my photographs at Redbubble -> http://www.redbubble.com/people/shoenberg3
virpi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Germany3599 Posts
April 20 2012 17:21 GMT
#325
Even though the S-class players are waayyy better than everyone else, who is currently playing Sc2, they still will need some time to adjust to the game. Their understanding of the game, their mechanics and their pure awesomeness will speed up this process a lot, but I think that it will take at least half a year until they could really compete.

Maybe the superstars like Flash and Jaedong will prove me wrong, but I'm also kinda concerned about their motivation to switch. I mean, they've won everything in BW and are a level above almost everybody else there...if they don't do it for the money, I think they won't do the full switch.
first we make expand, then we defense it.
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
April 20 2012 17:22 GMT
#326
On April 21 2012 02:20 OpticalShot wrote:
Okay, I've had a lot of PM's whew!

Just finished translating, I still need to format it so that it's readable... but I'm already 1 hr late on my lunchtime... so I'm going to heat my lunch, then send it one by one. Thanks for being patient, and hopefully the translation will make you a bigger eSports fan than you ever was!

For me, who was extremely skeptical and negative about the new format (I even made a jest blog to make fun of how ridiculous it would be), after translating it (which requires me to read it carefully over and over) I feel like I'm just a spoiled brat. eSports forever, I will support the teams as long as they exist!


Oh I can't sleep like this I will be waiting for you while you eat your lunch ...
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
Snerren
Profile Joined September 2010
Sweden58 Posts
April 20 2012 17:22 GMT
#327
Glad that they are switching. But won't jump on the BW players will dominate day 1 etc etc bandwagon. Seen stuff like this in many sports. Often with underwhelming results. So I reserve judgement for now. But I am damned exited to watch what happens.
I'll take you all on!
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
April 20 2012 17:25 GMT
#328
On April 21 2012 02:22 Snerren wrote:
Glad that they are switching. But won't jump on the BW players will dominate day 1 etc etc bandwagon. Seen stuff like this in many sports. Often with underwhelming results. So I reserve judgement for now. But I am damned exited to watch what happens.


CS 1.6 players(Team 3d,Complexity) were dominating Cs Source players in CGS I wouldn't be so sure that the skills won't be transferred to a similar game after all sc2 is also a RTS game .
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
Starburst
Profile Joined November 2011
United States108 Posts
April 20 2012 17:27 GMT
#329
On April 21 2012 02:22 Snerren wrote:
Glad that they are switching. But won't jump on the BW players will dominate day 1 etc etc bandwagon. Seen stuff like this in many sports. Often with underwhelming results. So I reserve judgement for now. But I am damned exited to watch what happens.

Agreed. Now, if only some player will discover a way to make SC2 remotely interesting to watch (other than taking a shot everytime 2 massive armies collide in the middle of the map ofc).
doothegee
Profile Joined December 2009
Korea (South)3011 Posts
April 20 2012 17:29 GMT
#330
January sounds pissed in this interview. Very passive-aggressive.
웅진 멘쓰즈
Eee
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden2712 Posts
April 20 2012 17:29 GMT
#331
On April 21 2012 02:20 OpticalShot wrote:
Okay, I've had a lot of PM's whew!

Just finished translating, I still need to format it so that it's readable... but I'm already 1 hr late on my lunchtime... so I'm going to heat my lunch, then send it one by one. Thanks for being patient, and hopefully the translation will make you a bigger eSports fan than you ever was!

For me, who was extremely skeptical and negative about the new format (I even made a jest blog to make fun of how ridiculous it would be), after translating it (which requires me to read it carefully over and over) I feel like I'm just a spoiled brat. eSports forever, I will support the teams as long as they exist!

No, Thank YOU for being awesome! :D
HighTemper
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada3867 Posts
April 20 2012 17:30 GMT
#332
This will be my last OSL... I will enjoy every single zergling death, goon dance, scarab dud, mine drag, and beautiful storms... great honor to go with High Templar icon. BW forever <3
"Issue the orders Sir [JangBi], and I will storm Hell." - Anthony Wayne
rotinegg
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States1719 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-20 17:40:57
April 20 2012 17:30 GMT
#333
Just a quick note about SKT vs T8 in SC2 happening, I think there was a slight mistranslation.. It was a SC1 battle that T8 beat SKT in 4:2.

주훈 - ...이건 여담인데 프로리그 결승전 때 저희가 SK텔레콤의 스파링 파트너를 해줬거든요. 사실 우리 팀은 포스트시즌에서 일찍 탈락해서 그때도 스타2만 연습하고 있었어요. 스타2만 하던 선수들이 갑자기 스타1을 다시 하려니까 처음에는 ‘화면에 랙이 걸린 것 같다’부터 시작해서 웅성웅성 대더라고요. 단축키를 헷갈려 하는 선수들도 많았고. 그런데 또 그 날 오후가 되니까 그런 말들이 쏙 들어가요. 실제로 연습 경기도 잘 했고 오히려 우리 선수들이 SK텔레콤 선수들을 4:2로 이겼죠(웃음). 또 스타2가 굉장히 빠르다 보니까 스타1 컨트롤이 더 좋아지는 선수들도 있더라고요. 처음에는 불평불만이 생기겠지만 계속 하다 보면 잘 적응할 것 같기도 해요.

= Coach Ju: This is just a side note, but T8 was SKT's sparring partner for the PL finals. Honestly, after having been knocked out of playoffs, we had been practicing only SC2. When our players had to go back to playing SC1 all the sudden [for SKT to practice], people were saying stuff like 'I feel like the screen is lagging.' Lots of them were confusing hotkeys, also. However, by afternoon, the complaints subsided completely. Our players actually performed well in the practice games and even beat SKT 4:2 (laughs). Also, due to SC2's fast-paced gameplay, some players actually improved their SC1 mechanics. There will be complaints initially, but I feel that, with time, the players will adapt quite well.

Also, STX has a grandmaster on their team, apparently. SKT only practiced SC2 for two weeks last season, and coach Park prohibited players from playing SC2 after that.

Thanks for the translations though! Interesting news... sad news... ;_;
Translator
N.geNuity
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States5112 Posts
April 20 2012 17:31 GMT
#334
On April 21 2012 01:56 huehuehuehue wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2012 01:50 N.geNuity wrote:
I don't really see how a switch to sc2 gives players who weren't getting a chance to play any more opportunities, proleague speaking. They can do online tourneys/foreign tourneys I guess, but then they should just join an already existing sc2 team.

Bo5 mixed sets or Bo5 sc2 is still Bo5. And considering the whole Bo7 wasn't implemented because of scheduling/whatever sc2 isn't going to help that.

I'd be so fucking mad if next proleague is Bo7 mixed sets, because they could have just made normal proleague Bo7.

ByuL who was on Samsung KHAN joined Fnatic, Also Anyppi (or what was his name)joined IM.


oh I didn't know anyppi joined IM. thanks for the info. Looks like he just played his first games or whatever too.
iu, seungah, yura, taeyeon, hyosung, lizzy, suji, sojin, jia, ji eun, eunji, soya, younha, jiyeon, fiestar, sinb, jung myung hoon godtier. BW FOREVERR
JieXian
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Malaysia4677 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-20 17:41:55
April 20 2012 17:34 GMT
#335
2) some coaches agree that SC2 seemed boring in comparison to BW.So when they have to force the players to play this game later on, they feel like players wouldn't be doing it for fun anymore = it actually will be forcing it.


WHAT THE FUCK I won't be as bitter if BW dies out due to lost in viewer interest - at least it's a natural death. Hopefully the korean viewers do their part to convince the sponsors......

On April 21 2012 01:04 Jakkerr wrote:
A BW to SC2 switch sounds awesome to me.
Then we will have 1 very strong RTS game instead of 2 games cannabalizing eachother.


What you're really saying is:

"BW getting devoured SC2 sounds awesome to me.
Then we'll have 1 strong RTS game instead of 2 games cannibalizing each other"
Please send me a PM of any song you like that I most probably never heard of! I am looking for people to chat about writing and producing music | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noD-bsOcxuU |
SupLilSon
Profile Joined October 2011
Malaysia4123 Posts
April 20 2012 17:35 GMT
#336
On April 21 2012 02:12 huehuehuehue wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2012 02:09 SupLilSon wrote:
On April 21 2012 01:58 Ssin wrote:
What will be really funny is if the same thing happens where Koreans completely shutout all foreigners in sc2 and the foreign scene dies again. Then we can move back to BW.


What is really funny is that has already happened ;p

There is what, 2 foreigners that are even considered close to average Korean Progamer skill? Stephano and Naniwa, can't think of anyone else off the top of my head. Foreign scene representation in any competition that Korean teams choose to participate in is underwhelming. Ever since the Korean teams decided to acknowledge foreign tournaments it's been a complete slaughter. Code B Koreans are better and far more consistent than the best foreigners. It's only logical to assume that BW pros will be able to widen the gap at least slightly more.

Go read the featured article about foreigners at IPL4.


Ok. I read it. It's just a bunch of excuses for the foreigners. And look at my post history if you want. I knew about Illusion, I've known and said he's an exceptional foreigner for a while. And otherwise, IPL was only one tournament. Foreigners are getting dominated at every other tournament on top of IPL. By the nature of SC2 there will be SOME upsets, yet still 15/16 top spots go to Koreans. That is insane domination.
Potling
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway298 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-20 17:40:41
April 20 2012 17:38 GMT
#337
"We should use SC2 as a way of expanding our way of ESPORTS to the foreigners"
So racist. They think foreigners are only capable of a shallower game.

:p

No really, this is sad.. All good things must come to an end.

However, even if the scene transitions mostly to SC2, there can still be BW tournaments.. Or do Kespa have exclusive rights to that?
JieXian
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Malaysia4677 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-20 17:40:36
April 20 2012 17:39 GMT
#338
On April 21 2012 02:38 Potling wrote:
"We should use SC2 as a way of expanding our way of ESPORTS to the foreigners"
So racist. They think foreigners are only capable of a shallower game.

:p


Haven't you read the depth of their anti-BW / pro SC2 arguments? >_>

Not to mention reading Blizz's interviews....
Please send me a PM of any song you like that I most probably never heard of! I am looking for people to chat about writing and producing music | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noD-bsOcxuU |
Elbonbunny
Profile Joined October 2010
Ireland60 Posts
April 20 2012 17:40 GMT
#339
I've got a serious questions, Why don't kespa use the SC2:BW and that way BW does not die and they get the benfits of the improved graphics and ops controls
Do You See!
ProxyKnoxy
Profile Joined April 2011
United Kingdom2576 Posts
April 20 2012 17:40 GMT
#340
Awesome!
"Zealot try give mariners high five. Mariners not like high five and try hide and shoot zealot"
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 61 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 1
Afreeca ASL 10201
StarCastTV_EN275
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 12397
Bisu 4182
FanTaSy 3240
Jaedong 1309
BeSt 852
actioN 622
EffOrt 514
Horang2 485
Larva 298
Leta 240
[ Show more ]
Zeus 210
Barracks 162
Dewaltoss 119
Mind 108
JYJ 80
Mong 76
scan(afreeca) 71
ToSsGirL 62
Sexy 61
sorry 53
Killer 45
Free 40
Shinee 40
Aegong 37
sSak 34
soO 32
Bale 31
HiyA 20
yabsab 13
Sacsri 8
Hyuk 0
Dota 2
XcaliburYe262
XaKoH 52
Counter-Strike
byalli829
x6flipin30
Other Games
singsing1919
olofmeister1062
Lowko298
crisheroes276
Pyrionflax194
KnowMe119
dupreeh100
Livibee52
B2W.Neo38
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick669
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
StarCraft 2
WardiTV14
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1132
Other Games
• WagamamaTV174
Upcoming Events
WardiTV Weekly
14m
Monday Night Weeklies
5h 14m
Replay Cast
12h 14m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 14m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
3 days
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.