• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:59
CEST 07:59
KST 14:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8344 users

Everybody should play a little SC2 - Page 6

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 19 Next All
RageCommodore
Profile Joined September 2011
Germany912 Posts
January 27 2012 15:58 GMT
#101
On January 28 2012 00:55 shaftofpleasure wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2012 00:47 RageCommodore wrote:
On January 28 2012 00:44 Game wrote:
On January 28 2012 00:43 RageCommodore wrote:
On January 28 2012 00:38 Game wrote:
I'd like to clarify something, that may end this entire thread.

In the upper 90 percent tile, BW players have tried SC2. I'd say 95% of those who did, didn't like it. The other ones couldn't run it on their computers. End of discussion now plz?


Yeah, but I'd also guess that most of them were trying it during the phase when everybody was just 1basing, the maps were awfule and everything as horribly imbalanced. I think the point of the OP is that people should give it a try now (or at least later).

Didn't like her once, wait 2 years until she's had some traumatic events in her life, maybe you'll like her then? No entiendo.


More like "didn't like her when she was young, but now she has matured and developed a beautyful personality"?


But what if "She became very obese because of the over-hyped she's feeding?".


In this case, somebody should help her becoming less obese, obviously :D
BW: sGs.sTaRfaLL SC2: MarojiN | fan of: Darkforce, DBS, Last, Mvp, BoguS/InnoVatioN | Executer vs Choosy on Gladiator - Never forget T-T
KenNage
Profile Joined May 2009
Chile885 Posts
January 27 2012 15:58 GMT
#102
On January 28 2012 00:18 Black[CAT] wrote:
You could beat White-Ra coz of lower skill ceiling...less things in the game that distinguish skill.
Progamers and top players wouldn't be incredible if some random C rank can beat them.


It happened the same to me, i beated foreigner players in sc2 that were like A or so in iccup, but in sc2 it felt that we were at the same level, and it felt wrong, wasnt satisfying even tho im b+/a-, the skill gap seemed so little in difference with bw, i mean a player that have godly muta micro can just destroy you with that, ull never see that in sc2, as day 9 said, if you have like the best micro in the world, ull be able to maximize to 1.5x the efficiency of the unit, as opposite to bw when you can 10x it if you have impecable reaver/shuttle or muta micro, or vulture or marine or whatever, almost everysingle unit. Microless units takes almost half the fun of the game to me.

Easier mechanics like the ones everyone knows makes the game simpler, and skill ceiling lower, every one can jangbi storm in sc2, everyone can flash macro, none has idle workers, so it feels like every single time the better army wins, well everyone gets the point so, and i dont like that, i dont want to take games and even series off players that practice twice as much as i do, i want to be utterly destroyed because thats the way it should be, to newer players its appeiling i guess, but not to me.

I bought it, played it like 3 months, around 3000 games, liked it at first, got bored, stopped played and cared about it, sold it, went back to bw, i gave it a chance and dissapointed me, ill just keep drooling all over my keyboard and scream like a fangurl when i see jaedong play.

If you havent played it, give it a change, maybe you will like it as i did first, i cant deny i was exited at the thought of sc2, but it didnt turned out well (at least for me).

Now im going to read [SPL] R2 Week 3 - Year of the Dragon yay !
Taekwon
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8155 Posts
January 27 2012 16:00 GMT
#103
...I read it. I can't believe I read all of this.

Did anyone else throw up a little?...
▲ ▲ ▲
shaftofpleasure
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Korea (North)1375 Posts
January 27 2012 16:00 GMT
#104
On January 28 2012 00:58 RageCommodore wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2012 00:55 shaftofpleasure wrote:
On January 28 2012 00:47 RageCommodore wrote:
On January 28 2012 00:44 Game wrote:
On January 28 2012 00:43 RageCommodore wrote:
On January 28 2012 00:38 Game wrote:
I'd like to clarify something, that may end this entire thread.

In the upper 90 percent tile, BW players have tried SC2. I'd say 95% of those who did, didn't like it. The other ones couldn't run it on their computers. End of discussion now plz?


Yeah, but I'd also guess that most of them were trying it during the phase when everybody was just 1basing, the maps were awfule and everything as horribly imbalanced. I think the point of the OP is that people should give it a try now (or at least later).

Didn't like her once, wait 2 years until she's had some traumatic events in her life, maybe you'll like her then? No entiendo.


More like "didn't like her when she was young, but now she has matured and developed a beautyful personality"?


But what if "She became very obese because of the over-hyped she's feeding?".


In this case, somebody should help her becoming less obese, obviously :D


And who would that be? Clearly, not this guy.
It's either the holes of my nose are getting smaller or my fingers are getting bigger. /// Always Rooting for the Underdog. Hyuk/Sin/Jaehoon/Juni/Hyvva/Hoejja/Canata //// Hiding in thread somewhere where BW is still in it's pure form here on TL.
RageCommodore
Profile Joined September 2011
Germany912 Posts
January 27 2012 16:03 GMT
#105
On January 28 2012 01:00 shaftofpleasure wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2012 00:58 RageCommodore wrote:
On January 28 2012 00:55 shaftofpleasure wrote:
On January 28 2012 00:47 RageCommodore wrote:
On January 28 2012 00:44 Game wrote:
On January 28 2012 00:43 RageCommodore wrote:
On January 28 2012 00:38 Game wrote:
I'd like to clarify something, that may end this entire thread.

In the upper 90 percent tile, BW players have tried SC2. I'd say 95% of those who did, didn't like it. The other ones couldn't run it on their computers. End of discussion now plz?


Yeah, but I'd also guess that most of them were trying it during the phase when everybody was just 1basing, the maps were awfule and everything as horribly imbalanced. I think the point of the OP is that people should give it a try now (or at least later).

Didn't like her once, wait 2 years until she's had some traumatic events in her life, maybe you'll like her then? No entiendo.


More like "didn't like her when she was young, but now she has matured and developed a beautyful personality"?


But what if "She became very obese because of the over-hyped she's feeding?".


In this case, somebody should help her becoming less obese, obviously :D


And who would that be? Clearly, not this guy.


Well... there's something called the community that has already accomplished quite a lot of error fixing to be done by Blizzard.
BW: sGs.sTaRfaLL SC2: MarojiN | fan of: Darkforce, DBS, Last, Mvp, BoguS/InnoVatioN | Executer vs Choosy on Gladiator - Never forget T-T
sluggaslamoo
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Australia4494 Posts
January 27 2012 16:03 GMT
#106
On January 28 2012 01:00 shaftofpleasure wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2012 00:58 RageCommodore wrote:
On January 28 2012 00:55 shaftofpleasure wrote:
On January 28 2012 00:47 RageCommodore wrote:
On January 28 2012 00:44 Game wrote:
On January 28 2012 00:43 RageCommodore wrote:
On January 28 2012 00:38 Game wrote:
I'd like to clarify something, that may end this entire thread.

In the upper 90 percent tile, BW players have tried SC2. I'd say 95% of those who did, didn't like it. The other ones couldn't run it on their computers. End of discussion now plz?


Yeah, but I'd also guess that most of them were trying it during the phase when everybody was just 1basing, the maps were awfule and everything as horribly imbalanced. I think the point of the OP is that people should give it a try now (or at least later).

Didn't like her once, wait 2 years until she's had some traumatic events in her life, maybe you'll like her then? No entiendo.


More like "didn't like her when she was young, but now she has matured and developed a beautyful personality"?


But what if "She became very obese because of the over-hyped she's feeding?".


In this case, somebody should help her becoming less obese, obviously :D


And who would that be? Clearly, not this guy.


If you don't mind me asking, what is with your name? lol
Come play Android Netrunner - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=409008
hacklebeast
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5090 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-27 16:07:10
January 27 2012 16:05 GMT
#107
I know you are just trying to copy an existing thread, but there has to be a better argument than this. What it boils down to is: "Play SC2 because it's more likely you'll die instantly, and you can see everything from one screen, which is better somehow."
Protoss: Best, Paralyze, Jangbi, Nal_Ra || Terran: Oov, Boxer, Fantasy, Hiya|| Zerg: Yellow, Zero
1Eris1
Profile Joined September 2010
United States5797 Posts
January 27 2012 16:06 GMT
#108
On January 28 2012 00:55 shaftofpleasure wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2012 00:47 RageCommodore wrote:
On January 28 2012 00:44 Game wrote:
On January 28 2012 00:43 RageCommodore wrote:
On January 28 2012 00:38 Game wrote:
I'd like to clarify something, that may end this entire thread.

In the upper 90 percent tile, BW players have tried SC2. I'd say 95% of those who did, didn't like it. The other ones couldn't run it on their computers. End of discussion now plz?


Yeah, but I'd also guess that most of them were trying it during the phase when everybody was just 1basing, the maps were awfule and everything as horribly imbalanced. I think the point of the OP is that people should give it a try now (or at least later).

Didn't like her once, wait 2 years until she's had some traumatic events in her life, maybe you'll like her then? No entiendo.


More like "didn't like her when she was young, but now she has matured and developed a beautyful personality"?


But what if "She became very obese because of the over-hyped she's feeding?".

Show nested quote +
On January 28 2012 00:53 jidolboy wrote:
I skimmed the entired writing and I saw you mentioning nothing positive about sc2. Instead, all I saw was a bw and sc2 comparison... If you want to convince others to play , you should at least try to list why sc2 is good/ worth playing


Now that you mentioned it, yeah. I've never heard any good thing about SC2, ever. EVER.

It would be good if someone address this ^_^


Well the graphics are pretty sparkly
Known Aliases: Tyragon, Valeric ~MSL Forever, SKT is truly the Superior KT!
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
January 27 2012 16:08 GMT
#109
I played it but didn't like it because Zerglings are too weak.
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
Black[CAT]
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Malaysia2589 Posts
January 27 2012 16:09 GMT
#110
On January 28 2012 01:06 1Eris1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2012 00:55 shaftofpleasure wrote:
On January 28 2012 00:47 RageCommodore wrote:
On January 28 2012 00:44 Game wrote:
On January 28 2012 00:43 RageCommodore wrote:
On January 28 2012 00:38 Game wrote:
I'd like to clarify something, that may end this entire thread.

In the upper 90 percent tile, BW players have tried SC2. I'd say 95% of those who did, didn't like it. The other ones couldn't run it on their computers. End of discussion now plz?


Yeah, but I'd also guess that most of them were trying it during the phase when everybody was just 1basing, the maps were awfule and everything as horribly imbalanced. I think the point of the OP is that people should give it a try now (or at least later).

Didn't like her once, wait 2 years until she's had some traumatic events in her life, maybe you'll like her then? No entiendo.


More like "didn't like her when she was young, but now she has matured and developed a beautyful personality"?


But what if "She became very obese because of the over-hyped she's feeding?".

On January 28 2012 00:53 jidolboy wrote:
I skimmed the entired writing and I saw you mentioning nothing positive about sc2. Instead, all I saw was a bw and sc2 comparison... If you want to convince others to play , you should at least try to list why sc2 is good/ worth playing


Now that you mentioned it, yeah. I've never heard any good thing about SC2, ever. EVER.

It would be good if someone address this ^_^


Well the graphics are pretty sparkly


You have higher chance of beating a pro
Easier mechanics!
You mean ESPORTS isnt a synonym for SC2? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ -Proud owner of a Filco Majestouch 2 with Cherry Blue Switches- BW or SC2? Why not both?
Black[CAT]
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Malaysia2589 Posts
January 27 2012 16:14 GMT
#111
On January 28 2012 01:00 Taekwon wrote:
...I read it. I can't believe I read all of this.

Did anyone else throw up a little?...


I just finished watching Saving Private Ryan then I read this thread.
My emotions can be summed up like that Jackie Chan meme....
You mean ESPORTS isnt a synonym for SC2? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ -Proud owner of a Filco Majestouch 2 with Cherry Blue Switches- BW or SC2? Why not both?
ZeaL.
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States5955 Posts
January 27 2012 16:14 GMT
#112
Why sc2 is worth playing: Its easier than bw and you can satisfy your ego more quickly (if that's your thing).

I never played much, though I watched plenty of bw. I got SC2 when it came out and immediately got placed in diamond (when there was no masters) and then masters. The problem was, I'm a huge noob whose bw experience was plays BGH on b.net and know that I would be D at best on iCCup and that to get to D+/C- would take quite a bit of practice. No ty, I'd rather watch gosu people stomp other not quite so gosu people in a game that has a higher skill ceiling.
SerpentFlame
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
418 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-27 16:33:41
January 27 2012 16:20 GMT
#113
I don't understand half the comments in this thread. The OP had a thoughtful post, and of course people are free to correct misconceptions. Yet over half the comments in this thread take offense things the OP never said: for instance, he never said SC2 was superior (and certainly didn't come across that way to me), and he never said that the skill required to play SC2 was higher (though both Julyzerg and BoxeR did say this). It seems like the OP just tried to draw some contrasts in a meaningful way, and of course, I'm sure he'd invite correction of his factual mistakes. And somehow a lot of posters started getting defensive? The reflexive nature of a lot of these comments makes me wonder whether some posters here have really given SC2 the chance that the OP advocates.

As a D+ BW player who has never tried SC2 beyond the beta, I'm certainly more inclined to try SC2 after reading this. And for those of you who said "I tried SC2 and it just wasn't as good", how far did you guys go and what levels did you play against? Since a lot of these comments are along the lines of "No you're wrong, because you haven't played A level people", but how many of you have played A level SC2 people....?
I Wannabe[WHITE], the very BeSt[HyO], like Yo Hwan EVER Oz.......
Mazaire
Profile Joined July 2011
Australia217 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-27 16:24:20
January 27 2012 16:23 GMT
#114
As someone who is not form BW, just reading this thread, I felt it could have been better implemented. Thing is, Sc2 is a game that is very much still in its infancy. Unlike brood war which is 10 (11?) years old now, it hasn't had the time to be balanced, worked out and made more interesting to an extent. The game is still waiting two more expansions so who knows what will happen between now and then. So i feel that though the generally BW community should give it a chance, even though objectively BW may be a whole lot more fun to play.

One of the threads that makes me violently ill is the elephant in the room thread. That thread was written off the back of a couple of months of REALLY bad pro performance/games and basically is a thread that bashes SC2 and its players. But by comparison BW players were barely figuring out how to use hotkeys and work out mechanics. Give SC2 another 8 years and 2 expansions and i get the feeling that the feel of the game will be more worked out as well, which is the general feel i am getting from the majority of posters.

Tldr: The Op was poorly implemented because SC2 is no where mature as BW yet. Time will tell.
"No matter what event you go to there are so many koreans, like a swarm. Even if you beat three or four, there are like 10 others waiting." - Socke
DyEnasTy
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States3720 Posts
January 27 2012 16:24 GMT
#115
On January 28 2012 01:00 Taekwon wrote:
...I read it. I can't believe I read all of this.

Did anyone else throw up a little?...


*cleaningvomitoffface* yeah a litttle.

I play both. But I dont think this thread was necessary.
Much better to die an awesome Terran than to live as a magic wielding fairy or a mindless sac of biological goop. -Manifesto7
mtwow789
Profile Joined April 2011
67 Posts
January 27 2012 16:26 GMT
#116
All I am getting from this post is that I should try SC2 for its novelty. I think that is good enough of a reason to try the new game. I only played it for like 10 hours total on SC2 and I found everything to be new. And because everything is new, it was fun to try different unit/combo.

But I am not sure about learning something from SC2 that will help on my BW skill. I can still get different kind of enjoyment out of playing SC2. Maybe I didn’t play enough of SC2 but I do not think playing SC2 will help being better at BW. But for the opposite case…. I feel like I can utilize macro better. Man do I feel weird about rallying the nexus to mineral directly.. I feel like there is nothing to do for first 2 minutes or so…..
Chef
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
10810 Posts
January 27 2012 16:26 GMT
#117
On January 28 2012 01:06 1Eris1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2012 00:55 shaftofpleasure wrote:
On January 28 2012 00:47 RageCommodore wrote:
On January 28 2012 00:44 Game wrote:
On January 28 2012 00:43 RageCommodore wrote:
On January 28 2012 00:38 Game wrote:
I'd like to clarify something, that may end this entire thread.

In the upper 90 percent tile, BW players have tried SC2. I'd say 95% of those who did, didn't like it. The other ones couldn't run it on their computers. End of discussion now plz?


Yeah, but I'd also guess that most of them were trying it during the phase when everybody was just 1basing, the maps were awfule and everything as horribly imbalanced. I think the point of the OP is that people should give it a try now (or at least later).

Didn't like her once, wait 2 years until she's had some traumatic events in her life, maybe you'll like her then? No entiendo.


More like "didn't like her when she was young, but now she has matured and developed a beautyful personality"?


But what if "She became very obese because of the over-hyped she's feeding?".

On January 28 2012 00:53 jidolboy wrote:
I skimmed the entired writing and I saw you mentioning nothing positive about sc2. Instead, all I saw was a bw and sc2 comparison... If you want to convince others to play , you should at least try to list why sc2 is good/ worth playing


Now that you mentioned it, yeah. I've never heard any good thing about SC2, ever. EVER.

It would be good if someone address this ^_^


Well the graphics are pretty sparkly

Most apt. comparison would be that SC2 was spoiled, like a little princess that gets everything she wants, and now she has no life skills and expects you to wait another 3 years for her to get ready and you're supposed to act like that's okay even tho she is just a generic, boring human being underneath with no depth and won't be worth the wait at all

Every month or so I check up on a few recent games of SC2 to see if anything is different, but it's always the same disappointment because its fans don't know what tough love is.
LEGEND!! LEGEND!!
Stratos
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Czech Republic6104 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-27 16:30:27
January 27 2012 16:29 GMT
#118
The OP has a few valuable points. However, similar points could be made with basically any other RTS in mind. While there might be something to get from playing SC2 that might benefit you in BW, that doesn't mean there aren't as many or even more bad habits that you can inevitably fall for.

Besides this fact, if you want to get better at any given game, you should be playing that game. If you're not gaining anything new from that process and you're not a bonjwa already, then you're doing something wrong, it's not the game at fault. It's far more effective to work on your training processes on that given game than escaping to the realm of another.

OP neglects any of these negatives and hence makes a post of a half-value. It's still a pretty good one and far more valuable than most of the SC2 vs BW posts, good job. I'm still not convinced to actually go buy the game and play it, though.
En Taro Violet
KenNage
Profile Joined May 2009
Chile885 Posts
January 27 2012 16:30 GMT
#119
On January 28 2012 01:23 Mazaire wrote:
As someone who is not form BW, just reading this thread, I felt it could have been better implemented. Thing is, Sc2 is a game that is very much still in its infancy. Unlike brood war which is 10 (11?) years old now, it hasn't had the time to be balanced, worked out and made more interesting to an extent. The game is still waiting two more expansions so who knows what will happen between now and then. So i feel that though the generally BW community should give it a chance, even though objectively BW may be a whole lot more fun to play.

One of the threads that makes me violently ill is the elephant in the room thread. That thread was written off the back of a couple of months of REALLY bad pro performance/games and basically is a thread that bashes SC2 and its players. But by comparison BW players were barely figuring out how to use hotkeys and work out mechanics. Give SC2 another 8 years and 2 expansions and i get the feeling that the feel of the game will be more worked out as well, which is the general feel i am getting from the majority of posters.

Tldr: The Op was poorly implemented because SC2 is no where mature as BW yet. Time will tell.


another give it 10 more years to be a good game? i wonder how many times ive read this, the sad thing is that ppl dont realize that this statement is wrong.
BearStorm
Profile Joined September 2010
United States795 Posts
January 27 2012 16:33 GMT
#120
On January 27 2012 19:02 sluggaslamoo wrote:
Well the thing is, nearly all BW players have tried SC2 to a certain extent. Not many SC2 players have even seen BW.


My thoughts exactly. How can a comparison be made if you only know half of the story?
"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 98
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 549
Larva 466
Leta 150
ZergMaN 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm224
League of Legends
JimRising 737
Other Games
summit1g8596
WinterStarcraft495
Mew2King85
ArmadaUGS38
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick859
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream179
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2301
League of Legends
• Rush1347
• Lourlo1114
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 2m
INu's Battles
6h 2m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
9h 2m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 2m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 2m
Replay Cast
17h 2m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 5h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.