• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:19
CEST 07:19
KST 14:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7982 users

Everybody should play a little SC2 - Page 11

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 19 Next All
RageCommodore
Profile Joined September 2011
Germany912 Posts
January 28 2012 14:28 GMT
#201
On January 28 2012 13:02 Hinanawi wrote:
I think we've all been there, done that. Brood War is a legend, SC2 is a poorly designed cashgrab unworthy of the name 'Starcraft', supported by zealots with religious fervor for something they call 'ESPORTS' (which apparently is about supporting any competitive game, no matter how bad it is, because it's a video game).

The one thing I really don't understand is how SC2 managed to create a poorer UMS experience than Battle.net provided BW players over a decade ago. If your map isn't on the first two pages, good luck ever filling a game on it. Where is the Kyprion Pact RPG of SC2? Buried on page 200 somewhere probably, without a single game played on it.


I'm not sure how this contributes anything positive to the discussion. Don't post in the thread if you aren't willing to argue in a logical fashion. Acting like that will just derial the constructive discussion even more.
BW: sGs.sTaRfaLL SC2: MarojiN | fan of: Darkforce, DBS, Last, Mvp, BoguS/InnoVatioN | Executer vs Choosy on Gladiator - Never forget T-T
fabiano
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Brazil4644 Posts
January 28 2012 14:37 GMT
#202
He touched a really fair point on one of the reasons why SC2 is bad. Bnet 2.0 is just retarded, horribly designed and it looks like Blizzard doesn't care about it.

How is that not contributing?
"When the geyser died, a probe came out" - SirJolt
Terrestrialrage
Profile Joined February 2011
United States122 Posts
January 28 2012 14:42 GMT
#203
On January 28 2012 13:02 Hinanawi wrote:
I think we've all been there, done that. Brood War is a legend, SC2 is a poorly designed cashgrab unworthy of the name 'Starcraft', supported by zealots with religious fervor for something they call 'ESPORTS' (which apparently is about supporting any competitive game, no matter how bad it is, because it's a video game).


This is blatantly angry and has no place in this topic.

Being a BW player some years ago, then picking up SC2 shortly after its release, I went back and played BW again a couple of months ago. My APM was higher, my macro was more solid, and my crisis management was smooth. It is so easy to get carried away in this "SC2 sucks, BW for life" and "Friggin hipsters, move to SC2 already" mentality, but the point is that you watch what you enjoy and play what you enjoy. BW pushed my base skills along pretty nicely, and SC2 refined my macro and helped me see the aspects of macro and timing that I never saw in BW. I currently watch both, play both, and theres nothing wrong with that. I watch SC2 during the day when the foreign tournaments are going on, and BW at night when i can watch that. Over all, they correlate strongly with one another and any game-bashing and anger in this thread is completely unnecessary.
We need more Lemon Pledge....
Amanebak
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Czech Republic528 Posts
January 28 2012 14:44 GMT
#204
I hope they are going to introduce a female Ursadak in the HOTS.
BW
KenNage
Profile Joined May 2009
Chile885 Posts
January 28 2012 14:45 GMT
#205
i really dont think you can learn anything from sc2, from a mechanical aspec,t if your are c- or higher
RageCommodore
Profile Joined September 2011
Germany912 Posts
January 28 2012 14:49 GMT
#206
On January 28 2012 23:37 fabiano wrote:
He touched a really fair point on one of the reasons why SC2 is bad. Bnet 2.0 is just retarded, horribly designed and it looks like Blizzard doesn't care about it.

How is that not contributing?


When you tell something in an extremely offensive fashion, it's called "not contributing" because it makes people overlook the facts. It's easy to mistake his statement for a pointless hate post if you only read the first part, therefore it's not exactly a good post.

PS: I'd be very happy if somebody could implement a "please keep the SC2 vs BW out of this discussion" line into the thread like they did with the mirror in the SC2 section.
BW: sGs.sTaRfaLL SC2: MarojiN | fan of: Darkforce, DBS, Last, Mvp, BoguS/InnoVatioN | Executer vs Choosy on Gladiator - Never forget T-T
fabiano
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Brazil4644 Posts
January 28 2012 14:50 GMT
#207
Most of the angry post happens because we did expect SC2 to be a worthy sequel to BW, but rightnow its going the opposite direction and mr Browder doesnt look like will change his ideas in the next two expansions. Too many design flaws all over the place to be ignored.

But there is hope someday, after the last expansion, SC2 fix its blatant flaws and become a truly eSport game. Until then, we continue playing BW, you guys continue helping to improve SC2 and as long as SC2 doesn't kill BW pro scene in korea, then we are all good.
"When the geyser died, a probe came out" - SirJolt
Epoch
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada257 Posts
January 28 2012 14:52 GMT
#208
On January 28 2012 17:11 Sawamura wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2012 12:08 MK4512 wrote:
On January 28 2012 11:50 whatusername wrote:
On January 28 2012 07:35 Epoch wrote:
So much distaste for sc2 here. Both sc2, and sc:bw are great games.

If sc2 is good enough for fucking Nada, Julyzerg, and Slayersboxer then it's good enough for you. It's fine if you don't like it. But none of you are too good for the game.


Actually they were kind of washed up by the time they entered SC2 so..............................


Who the fuck cares if they're washed up or not. If they think it has strategic depth, than it fucking has strategic depth.

I'm so suprised people turn so quickly.


You sound really angry to be honest


Show nested quote +

Epoch
So much distaste for sc2 here. Both sc2, and sc:bw are great games.

If sc2 is good enough for fucking Nada, Julyzerg, and Slayersboxer then it's good enough for you. It's fine if you don't like it. But none of you are too good for the game.


Woh what's with the *insert pro names * and them dictating what games should I play as a gamer . I will play what games I want, I wont blindly follow sc2 just because there were my previous heroes in broodwar . I will wish them luck, but don't expect me to enjoy watching sc2 like I do for broodwar.


Do you have trouble with reading comprehension? I said it's fine if you don't like it, but that no one here is too good for it.


User was temp banned for this post.
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-28 15:10:33
January 28 2012 14:56 GMT
#209
On January 28 2012 23:42 Terrestrialrage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2012 13:02 Hinanawi wrote:
I think we've all been there, done that. Brood War is a legend, SC2 is a poorly designed cashgrab unworthy of the name 'Starcraft', supported by zealots with religious fervor for something they call 'ESPORTS' (which apparently is about supporting any competitive game, no matter how bad it is, because it's a video game).


This is blatantly angry and has no place in this topic.

Being a BW player some years ago, then picking up SC2 shortly after its release, I went back and played BW again a couple of months ago. My APM was higher, my macro was more solid, and my crisis management was smooth. It is so easy to get carried away in this "SC2 sucks, BW for life" and "Friggin hipsters, move to SC2 already" mentality, but the point is that you watch what you enjoy and play what you enjoy. BW pushed my base skills along pretty nicely, and SC2 refined my macro and helped me see the aspects of macro and timing that I never saw in BW. I currently watch both, play both, and theres nothing wrong with that. I watch SC2 during the day when the foreign tournaments are going on, and BW at night when i can watch that. Over all, they correlate strongly with one another and any game-bashing and anger in this thread is completely unnecessary.


No one is saying you can't watch both games . If you like sc2 and bw than play both of it, I don't see anyone forcing another individual down his throat in order to convert them to their respective believes .


On January 28 2012 23:52 Epoch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2012 17:11 Sawamura wrote:
On January 28 2012 12:08 MK4512 wrote:
On January 28 2012 11:50 whatusername wrote:
On January 28 2012 07:35 Epoch wrote:
So much distaste for sc2 here. Both sc2, and sc:bw are great games.

If sc2 is good enough for fucking Nada, Julyzerg, and Slayersboxer then it's good enough for you. It's fine if you don't like it. But none of you are too good for the game.


Actually they were kind of washed up by the time they entered SC2 so..............................


Who the fuck cares if they're washed up or not. If they think it has strategic depth, than it fucking has strategic depth.

I'm so suprised people turn so quickly.


You sound really angry to be honest



Epoch
So much distaste for sc2 here. Both sc2, and sc:bw are great games.

If sc2 is good enough for fucking Nada, Julyzerg, and Slayersboxer then it's good enough for you. It's fine if you don't like it. But none of you are too good for the game.


Woh what's with the *insert pro names * and them dictating what games should I play as a gamer . I will play what games I want, I wont blindly follow sc2 just because there were my previous heroes in broodwar . I will wish them luck, but don't expect me to enjoy watching sc2 like I do for broodwar.


Do you have trouble with reading comprehension? I said it's fine if you don't like it, but that no one here is too good for it.


First thing your statement says "If sc2 is good enough for fucking Nada, Julyzerg, and Slayersboxer then it's good enough for you" is already implying that okay if our bw heroes are saying sc2 is good than it must be good for us right ? From a mob perspective and bandwagon mentality of course I will say yes . But from an individual who plays the game for him self , why should I play something I don't enjoy ?

It's fine if you don't like it. But none of you are too good for the game.


Second, you manage tell people it's fine you don't like it and in the end we can't because we just suck because we are not boxer caliber or nada so we as a fan don't have the right to choose the game we prefer to watch . Am right ? I don't get it, I don't go around to sc2 forum and keep telling people hey Flash is the best in town and plays broodwar and if you don't like it .Your opinion doesn't matter because your opinions are not worthy because you are not good at the game in the first place.
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
shaftofpleasure
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Korea (North)1375 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-28 14:57:38
January 28 2012 14:57 GMT
#210
On January 28 2012 23:44 Amanebak wrote:
I hope they are going to introduce a female Ursadak in the HOTS.


O.o?????????????????????????????????

Anyways. There still hasn't been anything posted about what is good with SC2. What can SC2 offer me or to any other BW players that isn't already in BW?
It's either the holes of my nose are getting smaller or my fingers are getting bigger. /// Always Rooting for the Underdog. Hyuk/Sin/Jaehoon/Juni/Hyvva/Hoejja/Canata //// Hiding in thread somewhere where BW is still in it's pure form here on TL.
hellbound
Profile Joined April 2010
United Kingdom2242 Posts
January 28 2012 14:59 GMT
#211
On January 28 2012 21:15 Hundisilm wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2012 20:32 hellbound wrote:
Can't play what I don't own


There should actually be a starter edition (free) for SC2 where you can play custom games on a couple of maps. As the matchmaking system isn't working you'd probably need a Friend or two as well.

I'm guessing most people who are happy with their current game probably aren't going to switch another game (either from BW to SC2 or the other way around). Neither is that significantly better than the other to justify a switch, unless one is already inclined to try something new for one reason or another. Might be fun to occasionally relax and mess about though.


You sure are assuming a lot. I didn't say I've never played it. I just didn't like it so I didn't buy it. Bought RA3 instead, no regrets. I'm not going to argue that there is not a single thing that is better in SCII than on BW. I don't get people who argue against a better UI or non retarded pathfinding, it is a strategy game not a who can click MOAR game(also irrefutable proof that Bliz does not give a single fuck about esports, they would have patched that shit into BW years ago otherwise), the sad reality is many things are worse. And I really don't have that much time to mess around. Being an adult is shit.
RageCommodore
Profile Joined September 2011
Germany912 Posts
January 28 2012 15:02 GMT
#212
On January 28 2012 23:50 fabiano wrote:
Most of the angry post happens because we did expect SC2 to be a worthy sequel to BW, but rightnow its going the opposite direction and mr Browder doesnt look like will change his ideas in the next two expansions. Too many design flaws all over the place to be ignored.

But there is hope someday, after the last expansion, SC2 fix its blatant flaws and become a truly eSport game. Until then, we continue playing BW, you guys continue helping to improve SC2 and as long as SC2 doesn't kill BW pro scene in korea, then we are all good.


I don't think that anybody wants the korean BW scene to die, and even if it did, I don't think that SC2 would be the main reason for it. I'm actually a huge fan of the idea to implement an SC2 proleague to run besides the BW proleague. In the optimal case, it would have positive effects on both games, as BW would get more publicity outside of Korea and SC2 would possibly become a lot more competitive with the entrance of professionally operated Kespa SC2 teams.
Also, I agree that SC2 won't become perfectly balanced/ the game it could be until the last expansion is released.

My hope for the future of BW is that it becomes a lot more viable as an esport in the foreigner scene. It disheartens me to see that nobody is able to play BW professionally outside of Korea. While the scene is still very cool, nobody can possibly live off his game atm. I really hope that the good efforts that some people are making right now will develop even further so we can see a much bigger foreign BW scene in the future.
BW: sGs.sTaRfaLL SC2: MarojiN | fan of: Darkforce, DBS, Last, Mvp, BoguS/InnoVatioN | Executer vs Choosy on Gladiator - Never forget T-T
JMave
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Singapore1806 Posts
January 28 2012 15:09 GMT
#213
i do play and watch a little and i must say i quite enjoy sc2 as a spectator sport as well. it may not be as refined as bw but it still does leave me on the edge of my seat at times.
火心 Jealous. I always loved that feeling when I was young. Embrace it.
Ghostcom
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark4783 Posts
January 28 2012 15:31 GMT
#214
I like to play SC2 for relaxation, BW is a lot more of a challenge and thus also a lot more fun game. And spectatorwise there is just NOTHING like BW, the thrill of a reaver shooting a scarab and the climax of the impact or anticlimax of the dud sends shivers down my spine every single time!
hitthat
Profile Joined January 2010
Poland2349 Posts
January 28 2012 15:42 GMT
#215
The reason why you should play SC2 is...


...SINGLE PLAYER CAMPAIGN is really fun. After finishing it, you can throw your copy from your window. XD
Shameless BroodWar separatistic, elitist, fanaticaly devoted puritan fanboy.
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51546 Posts
January 28 2012 15:59 GMT
#216
On January 29 2012 00:42 hitthat wrote:
The reason why you should play SC2 is...


...SINGLE PLAYER CAMPAIGN is really fun. After finishing it, you can throw your copy from your window. XD


yeah I mean your physical copy is of no value anyway since the key is tied to your battle.net account :p
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
BarneyEX
Profile Joined March 2009
Malaysia98 Posts
January 28 2012 16:13 GMT
#217
On January 29 2012 00:42 hitthat wrote:
The reason why you should play SC2 is...


...SINGLE PLAYER CAMPAIGN is really fun. After finishing it, you can throw your copy from your window. XD

Somehow I sort of agree with you, I honestly thought the campaign was very well made eventhough the story was rather mediocre. I actually spent more time playing the campaign than the multiplayer and in my opinion the multiplayer was rather poorly designed.
sotaporo
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland195 Posts
January 28 2012 16:18 GMT
#218
i don't understand why ether sc2 players or bw players should play the other game if they don't like it and don't have fun playing it just because they have website that has both games forums? when i played lots of cs 1.6 i didn't like cs:s but i didn't feel the need to go shit on that other game just because we had forums on same website. this hating on other games is ridicilous in my opinion.
Shiragaku
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Hong Kong4308 Posts
January 28 2012 16:35 GMT
#219
Guys, move on. Can we play Ches or Otello instead? Those games really bring back the nostalgia of BW with the builds and strategies involved. So much fun :D
Epoch
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada257 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-28 16:57:21
January 28 2012 16:56 GMT
#220
On January 28 2012 23:56 Sawamura wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2012 23:42 Terrestrialrage wrote:
On January 28 2012 13:02 Hinanawi wrote:
I think we've all been there, done that. Brood War is a legend, SC2 is a poorly designed cashgrab unworthy of the name 'Starcraft', supported by zealots with religious fervor for something they call 'ESPORTS' (which apparently is about supporting any competitive game, no matter how bad it is, because it's a video game).


This is blatantly angry and has no place in this topic.

Being a BW player some years ago, then picking up SC2 shortly after its release, I went back and played BW again a couple of months ago. My APM was higher, my macro was more solid, and my crisis management was smooth. It is so easy to get carried away in this "SC2 sucks, BW for life" and "Friggin hipsters, move to SC2 already" mentality, but the point is that you watch what you enjoy and play what you enjoy. BW pushed my base skills along pretty nicely, and SC2 refined my macro and helped me see the aspects of macro and timing that I never saw in BW. I currently watch both, play both, and theres nothing wrong with that. I watch SC2 during the day when the foreign tournaments are going on, and BW at night when i can watch that. Over all, they correlate strongly with one another and any game-bashing and anger in this thread is completely unnecessary.


No one is saying you can't watch both games . If you like sc2 and bw than play both of it, I don't see anyone forcing another individual down his throat in order to convert them to their respective believes .


Show nested quote +
On January 28 2012 23:52 Epoch wrote:
On January 28 2012 17:11 Sawamura wrote:
On January 28 2012 12:08 MK4512 wrote:
On January 28 2012 11:50 whatusername wrote:
On January 28 2012 07:35 Epoch wrote:
So much distaste for sc2 here. Both sc2, and sc:bw are great games.

If sc2 is good enough for fucking Nada, Julyzerg, and Slayersboxer then it's good enough for you. It's fine if you don't like it. But none of you are too good for the game.


Actually they were kind of washed up by the time they entered SC2 so..............................


Who the fuck cares if they're washed up or not. If they think it has strategic depth, than it fucking has strategic depth.

I'm so suprised people turn so quickly.


You sound really angry to be honest



Epoch
So much distaste for sc2 here. Both sc2, and sc:bw are great games.

If sc2 is good enough for fucking Nada, Julyzerg, and Slayersboxer then it's good enough for you. It's fine if you don't like it. But none of you are too good for the game.


Woh what's with the *insert pro names * and them dictating what games should I play as a gamer . I will play what games I want, I wont blindly follow sc2 just because there were my previous heroes in broodwar . I will wish them luck, but don't expect me to enjoy watching sc2 like I do for broodwar.


Do you have trouble with reading comprehension? I said it's fine if you don't like it, but that no one here is too good for it.


First thing your statement says "If sc2 is good enough for fucking Nada, Julyzerg, and Slayersboxer then it's good enough for you" is already implying that okay if our bw heroes are saying sc2 is good than it must be good for us right ? From a mob perspective and bandwagon mentality of course I will say yes . But from an individual who plays the game for him self , why should I play something I don't enjoy ?

Show nested quote +
It's fine if you don't like it. But none of you are too good for the game.


Second, you manage tell people it's fine you don't like it and in the end we can't because we just suck because we are not boxer caliber or nada so we as a fan don't have the right to choose the game we prefer to watch . Am right ? I don't get it, I don't go around to sc2 forum and keep telling people hey Flash is the best in town and plays broodwar and if you don't like it .Your opinion doesn't matter because your opinions are not worthy because you are not good at the game in the first place.


Uh, you don't seem to understand. I'm saying that you aren't too good for it. Which you aren't. If those players are not above it, then none of you are. Period. I'm not saying you have to like it. I'm saying you are not too good for it. So don't act like you are. Do you not understand? lol it's a pretty simple point
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 9
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 619
Hyuk 446
Leta 96
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm221
League of Legends
JimRising 720
Other Games
summit1g9526
WinterStarcraft453
Mew2King82
ArmadaUGS55
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick988
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream154
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2260
League of Legends
• Rush1359
• Lourlo1098
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 41m
INu's Battles
6h 41m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
9h 41m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 41m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 41m
Replay Cast
17h 41m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 5h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.