• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:07
CEST 06:07
KST 13:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8673 users

Cool and Unusual Starcraft - Page 31

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 36 Next All
qrs
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States3637 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-11 14:49:03
June 11 2013 06:38 GMT
#601
On June 09 2013 12:09 julealgon wrote:
What a fantastic thread! I had just posted this today:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=416478#5

One of the first replies redirected me here and I'm in awe!

My first immediate suggestion (which actually relates to my thread) would be to create a "Lockdown" or "Ghost" category. Would that be feasible? I noticed there is a "Mind Control" category already (I know mind control is usually more of a game changer though).
...
Anyways, I will CERTAINLY watch most of the videos in the OP still. This thread is almost a dream come true to me, thanks a lot qrs!
You're welcome: glad you enjoyed.

The categories are somewhat haphazard: there's no reason there shouldn't be a "Lockdown" or "Ghost" category except that I never added it. If you could give me the numbers of a few videos in the OP that fit one of those categories, I'd be happy to add the category to the OP.

On June 11 2013 09:52 Elyvilon wrote:
The VOD for #5 is private.
Thanks, I'd missed that one (all the MBC-owned VODs on the Nevake account were set to private after MBC lodged a complaint). I've replaced it with an English commentary version by Cholera.

Thanks for the renewed interest and votes, everyone! As a result, I've moved two games out of the main list in the OP. I'll add a couple more to take their places, but it's getting late here, so I'll do that later.

Edit: added game #113:
113. (Z)sAviOr vs (P)free; Neo Requiem; GOM Classic Season 2, Ro32 (2nd game); 2008-11-16
VOD
+ Show Spoiler [What makes this unusual?] +
One player launches an early attack, the other counter-attacks, and before you can spit three times, sAviOr is trading bases with a Protoss on Neo Requiem. Again. (cf. game #26)

+ Show Spoiler [Worth watching? (Poll)] +
Poll: Is Savior vs. Free on Neo Requiem worth watching?

Yes (7)
 
100%

No (0)
 
0%

7 total votes

Your vote: Is Savior vs. Free on Neo Requiem worth watching?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No



Edit 2: and for counterpoint, an earlier game between these two in a GOM-sponsored event, recommended by the great Ver, himself.
114. (Z)sAviOr vs (P)free; Zodiac; GOMTV MSL 3, Quarterfinals (4th game); 2007-10-25
+ Show Spoiler [VOD] +
Korean version (hosted on Youku)
English commentary by Diggity

+ Show Spoiler [What makes this unusual?] +
On March 03 2011 08:03 Ver wrote:
5 gas Muta/Sunken.

+ Show Spoiler [Worth watching? (Poll)] +
Poll: Is Savior vs. Free on Zodiac worth watching?

Yes (3)
 
100%

No (0)
 
0%

3 total votes

Your vote: Is Savior vs. Free on Zodiac worth watching?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No

'As per the American Heart Association, the beat of the Bee Gees song "Stayin' Alive" provides an ideal rhythm in terms of beats per minute to use for hands-only CPR. One can also hum Queen's "Another One Bites The Dust".' —Wikipedia
qrs
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States3637 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-14 16:50:47
June 14 2013 04:57 GMT
#602
If you've watched most of the games in the OP and you're looking for more: let me put in a plug for the "games that might be worth watching list". While the games there were not as universally liked as the others, they were all nominated by at least one person, and several of them are very close to the (essentially arbitrary) cutoff point for putting a game in the "Hall of Fame" archive.

Even the games that got mostly "No" votes might be better than they seem. I just watched game #77, which had only 1 "yes" votes to five "no" votes until just now—but in fact the game is much more interesting than the vote would indicate. I blame the negative vote on the original, uninformative description, combined with the fact that the novelty of this game is subtle enough that it's easy to miss if you're not watching the opening carefully, but IMHO, the innovative opening is enough on its own to justify a watch—and it doesn't hurt that the other player in the game is one of the best of all time.
77. (T)Hwasin vs (Z)Jaedong; Blue Storm; Proleague; 2008-06-24
VOD
+ Show Spoiler [What makes this unusual?] +
On March 02 2011 14:34 Pyrthas wrote:
Factory before depot, baby!

+ Show Spoiler [Worth watching? (Poll)] +
Poll: Is Hwasin vs Jaedong on Blue Storm worth watching?

No (6)
 
67%

Yes (3)
 
33%

9 total votes

Your vote: Is Hwasin vs Jaedong on Blue Storm worth watching?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No


+ Show Spoiler [Comments from the thread] +
On March 02 2011 08:45 Kyuukyuu wrote:
Hwasin vs. Jaedong on Blue Storm (PL): Another nice cheese build. Terrans love cheesing JD.
On March 02 2011 14:34 Pyrthas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2011 08:45 Kyuukyuu wrote:
Hwasin vs. Jaedong on Blue Storm (PL): Another nice cheese build. Terrans love cheesing JD.

Seconding this. Factory before depot, baby! Hwasin did it again against hyvaa on Holy World in Bacchus2009. Not sure if you want to include both, or neither, or just one, or whatever, but here are the videos:
[VODs]


Another VOD in the "Games that might be worth watching" section that is definitely worth watching, IMO, is game #96, Ruby vs Flash. Yes, it may not be the sort of thing you're expecting when you click on it, but isn't that what this thread is all about? Besides, it's a unique footnote in Starcraft history, and it takes so little of your time, how could it not be worth the watch?
96. (T)RuBy vs (T)Flash; Circuit Breaker; Proleague; 2010-10-26
VOD (no need to watch past the end of the game: a discussion by the Kespa refs follows, but their decision is to let the result stand)
+ Show Spoiler [What makes this unusual?] +
Shortest Kespa-ranked game ever.

+ Show Spoiler [Worth watching? (Poll)] +
Poll: Is Ruby vs Flash on Circuit Breaker worth watching?

Yes (15)
 
68%

No (7)
 
32%

22 total votes

Your vote: Is Ruby vs Flash on Circuit Breaker worth watching?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No


+ Show Spoiler [Comments from the thread] +
On March 12 2011 13:20 Antoine wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2011 13:10 Conversion wrote:
wasn't there a PL game between ruby and barracks (i think it was barracks?) that was the fastest modern TvT?

i think it was proxy rax or fact vs 14 cc.

lol this isn't the one you're talking about but it is the fastest tvt i can think of: http://www.teamliquid.net/tlpd/korean/games/47711_Flash_vs_RuBy

On March 12 2011 23:52 hacklebeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2011 23:42 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 12 2011 13:10 Conversion wrote:
wasn't there a PL game between ruby and barracks (i think it was barracks?) that was the fastest modern TvT?

i think it was proxy rax or fact vs 14 cc.

I think it was Ruby vs Bogus in Proleague
[VOD]
It wasn't the Fastest modern TvT but it is pretty short

Fastest modern TvT

[VOD]

On March 13 2011 00:48 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2011 23:52 hacklebeast wrote:
On March 12 2011 23:42 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 12 2011 13:10 Conversion wrote:
wasn't there a PL game between ruby and barracks (i think it was barracks?) that was the fastest modern TvT?

i think it was proxy rax or fact vs 14 cc.

I think it was Ruby vs Bogus in Proleague
[VOD]

It wasn't the Fastest modern TvT but it is pretty short



Fastest modern TvT

[VOD]

LOL wow i love how fast the game was ^^


Finally, I've added one more game to the OP: game #115. This one went straight to the "Hall of Fame" because it had already garnered over 20 votes in its poll.
115. (T)Flash vs (P)BeSt; Jade; Proleague; 2012-02-19
VOD
+ Show Spoiler [What makes this unusual?] +
Think you know what a bunker rush is? Watch and learn.

+ Show Spoiler [Worth watching? (Poll)] +
Poll: Is Flash vs Best on Jade worth watching?

Yes (22)
 
85%

No (4)
 
15%

26 total votes

Your vote: Is Flash vs Best on Jade worth watching?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No


+ Show Spoiler [Comments from the thread] +
On February 20 2012 08:40 qrs wrote:
OMG, anybody who is remotely interested in the sort of games contained in this thread, you have got to see Flash vs Best from the recent KT vs SKT match.
[VOD]
I don't even know what to say about this one. I mean, in a way it's sort of the logical culmination of the playstyle that Flash has been using since the season began, but in another way, you've really got to see it to believe it.

To recommend this game from a different angle, if this bears any weight with you, I was getting tired of the games in this thread. As unusual as they may have been, gather them all together in one place and even these games started looking the same, most of them. Proxies, uncommon units, uncommon abilities, I'd seen it all.

I'd never seen a game like this one.

This game could have been theorycrafted by a six-year-old. It took Flash to play it.
Go watch it already!

On February 20 2012 09:34 LightningStrike wrote:
This game is indeed unusal due to the fact that flash 8 rax bunker rush 1 gate core to hell and sucessed on winning without a factory and only 1 rax of rines :o

On February 20 2012 09:42 iSometric wrote:
Flash just had excellent game sense and practice so he can just fuck over whoever 90% of the time.

On February 20 2012 09:45 qrs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2012 09:34 LightningStrike wrote:
....
This game is indeed unusal due to the fact that flash 8 rax bunker rush 1 gate core to hell and sucessed on winning without a factory and only 1 rax of rines :o
Yes, from the amount of "no" votes in this poll and the one in the LR thread, it seems clear that lots of people didn't like this game, but I don't see how anyone could deny that this one is unusual. This game is to bunker rushing what the Jaedong vs Iris game (#63) is to mutalisk harassment.

On February 20 2012 10:28 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2012 09:45 qrs wrote:
Yes, from the amount of "no" votes in this poll and the one in the LR thread, it seems clear that lots of people didn't like this game, but I don't see how anyone could deny that this one is unusual. This game is to bunker rushing what the Jaedong vs Iris game (#63) is to mutalisk harassment.

What you just said is very true it bugged me because i accualy thought it was a funny game and rec'd the game but alot people hate it due to extreme cheese and also makes me wonder how flash manged to just use 1 rax rines and still destory best as he shoulda made another rax so more rines can come and reinforce :\ but still amazing game play from flash+ Show Spoiler +
Best got unlucky overall but still funny game
'As per the American Heart Association, the beat of the Bee Gees song "Stayin' Alive" provides an ideal rhythm in terms of beats per minute to use for hands-only CPR. One can also hum Queen's "Another One Bites The Dust".' —Wikipedia
Chef
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
10810 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-14 14:06:11
June 14 2013 14:02 GMT
#603
+ Show Spoiler [77] +
77 is a well thought out opening (I've seen fac before depot once or twice on Aztec, but this one is probably better). I think it gets downvotes for being kind of a slow-death for Jaedong. He hangs on miraculously for awhile, but he never seems in a position to swing the pendulum back, isn't able to put real pressure back on his opponent after forcing him to cancel one CC, and eventually just wastes away. It doesn't help that the video resolution is a little bad. Not super unusual and not super action packed, but a well executed cheese which Hwansin holds the advantage of right through to the end. Not super sure how I want to vote on it.


+ Show Spoiler [97] +
97 is fine. It's not interesting because of the game, but it's worth having in the OP as a joke. I don't feel strongly about it, but I'll give it a yes because this is a database of weird stuff.


+ Show Spoiler [115] +
I don't even need to open the VOD because I know what game this is and it is great lol.Yes vote of course.
LEGEND!! LEGEND!!
Figgy
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada1788 Posts
June 14 2013 14:45 GMT
#604
Game 1 is private. What the hell <_<
Bug Fixes Fixed an issue where, when facing a SlayerS terran, completing a hatchery would cause a medivac and 8 marines to randomly spawn nearby and attack it.
qrs
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States3637 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-14 16:53:43
June 14 2013 16:37 GMT
#605
On June 14 2013 23:02 Chef wrote:
+ Show Spoiler [77] +
77 is a well thought out opening (I've seen fac before depot once or twice on Aztec, but this one is probably better). I think it gets downvotes for being kind of a slow-death for Jaedong. He hangs on miraculously for awhile, but he never seems in a position to swing the pendulum back, isn't able to put real pressure back on his opponent after forcing him to cancel one CC, and eventually just wastes away. It doesn't help that the video resolution is a little bad. Not super unusual and not super action packed, but a well executed cheese which Hwansin holds the advantage of right through to the end. Not super sure how I want to vote on it.
Well, one thing I'd like to say is that people should vote based on the game quality, not the video quality, because another video may be (or become) available. As for the game: I agree that after the opening, it was not particularly unusual, but I had never seen an opening like this one before, and I thought it was worth watching for that alone. You say you've seen it a couple of times on Aztec: is there something about that map or Blue Storm that conduces to this opening? I suppose easy walling-off is one necessary factor; is there anything else?

BTW, it's fine by me if you vote "no" on the game: I reposted it to expose it to people who might have overlooked it, not to influence their votes.
+ Show Spoiler [97] +
97 is fine. It's not interesting because of the game, but it's worth having in the OP as a joke. I don't feel strongly about it, but I'll give it a yes because this is a database of weird stuff.
It's back in the main list now, owing to recent voting.
+ Show Spoiler [115] +
I don't even need to open the VOD because I know what game this is and it is great lol.Yes vote of course.
Ah, thanks for drawing my attention to that poll: I see I messed up and accidentally made a new one for that game. I've replaced it with the original poll now (which means that your vote was lost; sorry!).

On June 14 2013 23:45 Figgy wrote:
Game 1 is private. What the hell <_<
Do you think I'm constantly going through every VOD linked in the OP to see whether it's been taken down? When people tell me about something, I fix it. I've replaced the VOD for game 1 now.
'As per the American Heart Association, the beat of the Bee Gees song "Stayin' Alive" provides an ideal rhythm in terms of beats per minute to use for hands-only CPR. One can also hum Queen's "Another One Bites The Dust".' —Wikipedia
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19391 Posts
June 14 2013 16:45 GMT
#606
I'm going to start casting these tonight since the sonic matches from today weren't available and I already have a calender event listed. I'm thinking Base Trades would be a fun one to start with.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
Chef
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
10810 Posts
June 14 2013 18:54 GMT
#607
On June 15 2013 01:37 qrs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2013 23:02 Chef wrote:
+ Show Spoiler [77] +
77 is a well thought out opening (I've seen fac before depot once or twice on Aztec, but this one is probably better). I think it gets downvotes for being kind of a slow-death for Jaedong. He hangs on miraculously for awhile, but he never seems in a position to swing the pendulum back, isn't able to put real pressure back on his opponent after forcing him to cancel one CC, and eventually just wastes away. It doesn't help that the video resolution is a little bad. Not super unusual and not super action packed, but a well executed cheese which Hwansin holds the advantage of right through to the end. Not super sure how I want to vote on it.
Well, one thing I'd like to say is that people should vote based on the game quality, not the video quality, because another video may be (or become) available. As for the game: I agree that after the opening, it was not particularly unusual, but I had never seen an opening like this one before, and I thought it was worth watching for that alone. You say you've seen it a couple of times on Aztec: is there something about that map or Blue Storm that conduces to this opening? I suppose easy walling-off is one necessary factor; is there anything else?

BTW, it's fine by me if you vote "no" on the game: I reposted it to expose it to people who might have overlooked it, not to influence their votes.

I didn't vote because I'm not sure how interesting it is. I think when someone sees a game in hall of fame in this thread, it should definitely be worth watching. This one is iffy because there are a lot of far better games.

+ Show Spoiler +
The proxy location is good on blue storm, and unless zerg had the practice to send a drone to that landing location when the fac goes down, he is unlikely to see it. I'm not sure if a second overlord gets to see it in good time. It's normally a very Zerg map, so you can give the Terran credit for getting a fact there so early. Probably Zergs are checking for a later proxy timing there. 7fac is not brand new tho, just not seen too often in pro games. Of course the reason that map is good for zerg is the mutalisk harass, which Jaedong never got to do. It's a straight loss if Zerg does drone scout or 9pool or anything. On a map like that tho, and against a player of that caliber, you might as well pull out the 1-time only cheese.
LEGEND!! LEGEND!!
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19391 Posts
June 15 2013 03:45 GMT
#608
Casted 5 hall of fame base trade games tonight. It was tons of fun. Here's the channel to watch the vods: http://www.twitch.tv/bisudagger

Qrs I showered you with love on my stream, but thanks again for this thread.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
Sinedd
Profile Joined July 2008
Poland7052 Posts
June 15 2013 06:45 GMT
#609
On June 15 2013 12:45 BisuDagger wrote:
Casted 5 hall of fame base trade games tonight. It was tons of fun. Here's the channel to watch the vods: http://www.twitch.tv/bisudagger

Qrs I showered you with love on my stream, but thanks again for this thread.

time to watch some amazing games !!!

hellyeaaaah
T H C makes ppl happy
qrs
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States3637 Posts
June 17 2013 13:02 GMT
#610
On June 15 2013 12:45 BisuDagger wrote:
Casted 5 hall of fame base trade games tonight. It was tons of fun. Here's the channel to watch the vods: http://www.twitch.tv/bisudagger

Qrs I showered you with love on my stream, but thanks again for this thread.
You're welcome, and thanks for mentioning me. ♥ you too. BTW, if those games are going to stay up on your Twitch account, I could link to them as English commentary VODs for those games.

In other news, I added game #116 to the Hall of Fame, and with that I'm probably done updating this thread for a while.
'As per the American Heart Association, the beat of the Bee Gees song "Stayin' Alive" provides an ideal rhythm in terms of beats per minute to use for hands-only CPR. One can also hum Queen's "Another One Bites The Dust".' —Wikipedia
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19391 Posts
June 17 2013 18:26 GMT
#611
On June 17 2013 22:02 qrs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2013 12:45 BisuDagger wrote:
Casted 5 hall of fame base trade games tonight. It was tons of fun. Here's the channel to watch the vods: http://www.twitch.tv/bisudagger

Qrs I showered you with love on my stream, but thanks again for this thread.
You're welcome, and thanks for mentioning me. ♥ you too. BTW, if those games are going to stay up on your Twitch account, I could link to them as English commentary VODs for those games.

In other news, I added game #116 to the Hall of Fame, and with that I'm probably done updating this thread for a while.

Yeah I can add em to youtube too if that's preferable.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
Yorbon
Profile Joined December 2011
Netherlands4272 Posts
June 26 2013 23:43 GMT
#612
I dont know if this is the right way to do it, but i'd like to point out that the vod with game #21 is private.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
June 26 2013 23:52 GMT
#613
On June 27 2013 08:43 Yorbon wrote:
I dont know if this is the right way to do it, but i'd like to point out that the vod with game #21 is private.


I think you're posting it in the right place based on this post on the same page.
qrs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2013 23:45 Figgy wrote:
Game 1 is private. What the hell <_<
Do you think I'm constantly going through every VOD linked in the OP to see whether it's been taken down? When people tell me about something, I fix it. I've replaced the VOD for game 1 now.

ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Jragon
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia1471 Posts
June 27 2013 01:16 GMT
#614
I'm sure I've said it somewhere in here before, but this is a fantastic thread.
"Bisu is just too good." - Jaedong (http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=218995) "Bisu hyung's play is just too good" - Flash (http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=225861)
qrs
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States3637 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-28 03:17:53
June 28 2013 03:17 GMT
#615
^Thanks!

On June 27 2013 08:43 Yorbon wrote:
I dont know if this is the right way to do it, but i'd like to point out that the vod with game #21 is private.
OK, I updated the VOD for that one, and also for game #25. (All of the MSL/MBC VODs on nevake were taken private. I think I fixed them in the main list, but never went through the archives to do the same.) Then I noticed that the youtube API is somehow broken: the linked playlists are no longer working (they play the first video, then stop). Too tired to fix this now; I guess I'll do it sometime in the next few days.
'As per the American Heart Association, the beat of the Bee Gees song "Stayin' Alive" provides an ideal rhythm in terms of beats per minute to use for hands-only CPR. One can also hum Queen's "Another One Bites The Dust".' —Wikipedia
And G
Profile Joined May 2012
Germany491 Posts
August 19 2013 01:57 GMT
#616
I just found a higher quality VOD of the Boxer vs Hiya game: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTM5MDc1MzI=.html

Also I think it deserves to be #1. :-)
not a community mapmaker
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
September 01 2013 18:19 GMT
#617
Found the league for the Boxer vs Yellow SCV rush video was from and it was indeed in the finals http://www.teamliquid.net/tlpd/korean/leagues/259_02-03_KPGA_Winners_Championship/main
The map was Sauron
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
thezanursic
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
5504 Posts
September 01 2013 18:25 GMT
#618
I'm curious if SOSPA will ever produce any games that belong in here considering that the SOSPA players tend to play as orthodox and standard as possible
http://i45.tinypic.com/9j2cdc.jpg Let it be so!
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
September 06 2013 15:13 GMT
#619
On September 02 2013 03:25 thezanursic wrote:
I'm curious if SOSPA will ever produce any games that belong in here considering that the SOSPA players tend to play as orthodox and standard as possible

I hope they do to be honest and this thread needs a bump once in a while
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
aztrorisk
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States896 Posts
September 10 2013 03:17 GMT
#620
Does anybody have a link to the PvT or PvP video where a pro player cheeses his opponent by building a pylon and two gateways right next to the opponents mineral field in specific position where it is hard for the opponent kill the pylon and gatway in time. I can't remember what this legendary cheese is called.

If somebody can remember the name of that rush, you'll be a lifesaver.
A lock that opens to many keys is a bad lock. A key that opens many locks is a master key.
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 36 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 239
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 614
Larva 192
Leta 66
NaDa 57
TT1 15
Icarus 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm220
League of Legends
JimRising 701
Other Games
summit1g10415
WinterStarcraft398
Mew2King113
ViBE84
ArmadaUGS42
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1389
BasetradeTV245
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream144
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki25
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota215
League of Legends
• Rush1170
• Lourlo840
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 53m
INu's Battles
7h 53m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
10h 53m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 53m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 53m
Replay Cast
18h 53m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 6h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.