• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:57
CEST 12:57
KST 19:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8863 users

Be A Team Fan!!! - Page 5

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
pvzvt
Profile Joined October 2009
Israel2097 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-06 20:45:55
November 06 2009 20:35 GMT
#81
On November 07 2009 05:03 bumatlarge wrote:
Lack of OZ fans here dissapoints me

Bu I cant blame anyone, it's like rooting for a player, BUT CANT KILLER WIN SOMETHING FOR ONCE AKAOSDVJASDAF

hey we still got backho!!!!!!!!
and perfectman!!!!!
killer will get his chance
hot bid great remark really felt like i was reading a note from the teacher lol
since i started being a fan of oz cause of jaedong
started to like other players but need to have roots in one place so guess oz will be the team
but i cant possibly see how can you be a fan of a team that loses 80 % of its matches with no real good player (loyalty or no loyalty that sucks pretty much )
not talking about ace (ace is pretty cool team cant see who wouldnt want to be an ace fan once u follow starcraft more than 2 years )
but lets say mbc (just an example... light, sea and pusan lately is doing good) .... sure once the team was an empire but can you really still be a fan while it gets crushed every time not being mean just pointing out that sometimes being a fan of a team and not a player does "suck" sometimes and when sometimes is a long time ..... than sometimes u should jump ship to oz !!!!!! so plz join in
other than that coudnt agree more
i say we dust off and nuke it from orbit
Weryeery
Profile Joined June 2008
288 Posts
November 06 2009 20:50 GMT
#82
Oz!
Just give some time to the new generation players, and the team will be back in kicking everyone asses.
jpak
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States5045 Posts
November 06 2009 20:54 GMT
#83
CJ ENTUS ALL THE WAY!!!
CJ Entusman #50! #1 클템 fan TL!
jello24
Profile Joined July 2009
Canada327 Posts
November 06 2009 20:55 GMT
#84
I think it's easier to bandwagon across players than it is to bandwagon across whole teams, considering players win matches but the team doesnt win to begin with. (JD partially this season, Flash last season...) Provided the general attitude towards bandwagoning is finding the player who always wins, it's not hard to find the right player. Lucky for me, I became a JD fan before his MSL loss to forGG and saw him win a Golden Mouse. This coming from being a NaDa fan before.

Personally, I'm a fan of any team that doesn't have Canata in the lineup. I watch SC more for the games and strategic and entertainment value than to support a certain team.
just lurking around...
AlTheCake
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Canada1071 Posts
November 06 2009 20:57 GMT
#85
+ Show Spoiler +
eSTRO is the best team.
HwangjaeTerran
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Finland5967 Posts
November 06 2009 21:01 GMT
#86
I understand what you mean but it´s hard, because
1. I love oldies, all of them. Can´t unlove them.
2. Skt T1 has Bisu,Best and fantasy whose style I just don´t like and they get to play all the time
3. If I choose ACE it wont be the same team for long, otherwise I would be an avid ACE fan.

But I guess my love for e-sports can handle this even though I would like to be a fan of just one team.

Oh what the hell just f it, I guess I´ll be a wemade fan, they still got Midas and Nada right?

GO WEMADE! Is there any other wemade fans here? I think I should now go and check their roster just so I know who I can call next bonjwa
https://steamcommunity.com/id/*tlusernamehere*/
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
November 06 2009 21:02 GMT
#87
I love CJ/KHAN equally

I wouldn't even know who to cheer for in a match-up between them
RIP Aaliyah
Zozma
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States1626 Posts
November 06 2009 21:02 GMT
#88
On November 07 2009 05:02 Djabanete wrote:
So you're a team fan. Cool.

It's not for everyone.

Not directed at the OP: I wish people would get it out of their heads that rooting in a certain way or for a certain team makes them "better" fans. There's no such thing as a "good" fan or a "bad" fan, only a fan who is or isn't annoying as hell in live report threads.
EVERY fan is annoying in LR threads. I am no exception.
Fionn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States23455 Posts
November 06 2009 21:02 GMT
#89
Being a fan of a team makes Proleague matches more exciting for me, and it's more fun watching their run through the season, but that's just me.

Writerhttps://twitter.com/FionnOnFire
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
November 06 2009 21:07 GMT
#90
My favourite players would be EffOrt, sKyHigh, and Iris probably. I like many other players on CJ so I kind of already just cheer for CJ as a whole.
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
Nevuk
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States16280 Posts
November 06 2009 21:09 GMT
#91
I'm in a strange situation, my favorite teams don't really have the majority of my favorite players : I prefer estro and stars in team formats, but my favorite players are people like Violet/Bisu/Ruby/Hoejja/Horang2/Calm. I don't particularly care for Flash because he's a terran player, or even JD because zvz is boring.

I like Stars because they treat their players really well, and most of them have a really strong emphasis on micro-oriented playstyles, a la Free or Zero. But I refuse to have them as a team because their terrans are horrible. MVP has decent tvp, that's it. I also like them because they constantly feel like they are just on the verge of being an incredibly good team, only needing a player or two (the terrans) to step up.

And estro are foreigner friendly people. I like their B-team players, but their A-team players kind of bore me for the most part. Upmagic is fun occasionally, but Sangho/Hyvaa are boring. Really I enjoy a lot, and I don't know why.

However, at the end of the day the only way a team will get my respect is if they field players whose play impresses or entertains me. It's fine to watch a horang2 vs frozean game, every bit as much as it is to watch a Flash vs jaedong or Bisu vs stork one.
pR0gR4m3R
Profile Joined February 2008
Spain1446 Posts
November 06 2009 21:15 GMT
#92
CJ love arrived once EffOrt, SkyHigh, Kwanro and Movie made good matches @ Shin Han Winners League, then I was more than a Samsung Khan Fan due to Stork and JangBi
StarCraft-ESP.com Admin - Spanish StarCraft Community
iSiN
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States1075 Posts
November 06 2009 21:19 GMT
#93
I agree with this however I root for Jaedong over STX and I usually still pick STX to win mostly because Oz keeps sending out baxtar lol
Grouty @HoN/PCKJ <--<333 || Jaedong Fan Cafe GFX
Jyvblamo
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada13788 Posts
November 06 2009 21:23 GMT
#94
Cheer for SKTT1, why settle for anything less?
neobowman
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada3324 Posts
November 06 2009 21:23 GMT
#95
I cheer for Ace when not cheering for Jaedong.
CursOr
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States6335 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-06 21:28:11
November 06 2009 21:25 GMT
#96
I'm guilty of cheering for just my favorite players yes.
sAviOr, Light, Jangbi and Effort.
This is a decision I made though, on purpose. I do have a TEAM, being CJ, but I was a Pro-football fan for too long cheering for a "team". Teams loose too, and go into slumps. I find following the people in the "sport" and their personal struggles/victories to be much more interesting.

I remember feeling like CRAP when my team would lose. I took that hard. I know other people do weather or not they admit it.

I know there was a certain someone on this Forum who was a HUGE "Oz" fan, but when they lost a few in a row... you could see it affect him a lot. This isnt going to happen to me.

Sometimes, I even enjoy watching players I have no attachment to MORE, because Im just watching the game. Half the time sAviOr plays, Im too freaked out to enjoy it as much as I would if it were... Stork vs Leta... or some such good players who Im not really so attached to.
CJ forever (-_-(-_-(-_-(-_-)-_-)-_-)-_-)
Clow
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Brazil880 Posts
November 06 2009 21:30 GMT
#97
I cheer for CJ and STX.
I hate Khan and SKT.

I think cheering for teams is a lot more fun than cheering just for the player.
(–_–) CJ Entusman #33
wifebeater
Profile Joined January 2008
178 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-06 21:42:17
November 06 2009 21:40 GMT
#98
I've been a fan of SKT1 for a pretty long time.. Back when they had red and white adidas team sweaters, when was that? I think it was back when iloveoov peaked...

Edit:
Btw it was so sweet when Bisu, hands down my favorite player, joined my team! :D
Villain Terran~~~~~~~~~~
Triple7
Profile Joined April 2009
United States656 Posts
November 06 2009 21:46 GMT
#99
I've been a T1 fan since I learned about progaming through BoxeR.
지지이이이이이이이이이이이
Horiz0n
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Sweden364 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-06 21:54:25
November 06 2009 21:50 GMT
#100
I am one of these boring guys ;.;

I used to have (before Midas joined Wemade and oov/Kingdom retired) most of my favorite gamers in SKT1 but now only Best and Fantasy is left, while Wemade has NaDa, Mind and Midas...
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko255
SpeCial 74
ProTech17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16015
firebathero 2341
Bisu 942
Hyuk 627
Horang2 526
Larva 304
BeSt 255
Light 185
Mini 173
EffOrt 146
[ Show more ]
Soma 128
Rush 95
Leta 92
Barracks 78
ZerO 58
Mong 58
Pusan 57
ToSsGirL 50
Killer 48
Sharp 36
Shinee 32
Yoon 32
Aegong 32
Mind 29
sorry 27
NaDa 26
Sexy 26
Bale 22
Hm[arnc] 18
Sacsri 16
Noble 15
zelot 14
Snow 13
JulyZerg 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Terrorterran 8
Dota 2
XaKoH 373
Fuzer 181
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss970
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1038
crisheroes929
Other Games
gofns27954
singsing1881
olofmeister1194
B2W.Neo188
Mew2King81
Livibee57
ArmadaUGS41
ZerO(Twitch)16
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream179
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH108
• StrangeGG 25
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
2h 3m
OSC
11h 3m
CranKy Ducklings
23h 3m
Online Event
1d
FEL
1d 5h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.