On November 07 2009 02:26 TheAntZ wrote:
Cheering for T1 makes me feel like im bandwagoning ;;
Cheering for T1 makes me feel like im bandwagoning ;;
| Forum Index > BW General |
|
Ethelis
United States2400 Posts
On November 07 2009 02:26 TheAntZ wrote: Cheering for T1 makes me feel like im bandwagoning ;; | ||
|
boesthius
United States11637 Posts
| ||
|
sixghost
United States2096 Posts
| ||
|
Athos
United States2484 Posts
| ||
|
lxginverse
Monaco1506 Posts
from G.O to CJ ill be a CJ fan till 2012 :D | ||
|
Hot_Bid
Braavos36402 Posts
On November 07 2009 02:37 SwEEt[TearS] wrote: meh I'm not a fan of bandwagoning onto one team tbh, I support like half the teams (SKT1, CJ, eSTRO, KT, MBC, ACE and MBC) and just hope for good games overall well, the definition of bandwagoning is cheering for whoever does well at the moment, and cheering for one team usually means having to suffer through bad and good stretches, so i don't see how it can possibly be bandwagoning unless you switch to whatever team is winning at the moment as long as you stay a fan of one team and don't switch, its not bandwagoning. even SKT fans are fine in this regard. On November 07 2009 02:49 lxginverse wrote: from from G.O to CJ ill be a CJ fan till 2012 :D I'll be a CJ fan in SC2 as well. | ||
|
GGQ
Canada2653 Posts
I just don't feel any desire to cheer for a particular team, aside from wanting SKT to win because that naturally correlates to If I had to pick a favourite team, it would be E-stro for their support of the foreign scene, but I'm not a particular fan of anyone on that team other than | ||
|
FastEddieV
United States614 Posts
| ||
|
emucxg
Finland4559 Posts
On November 07 2009 02:26 TheAntZ wrote: Cheering for T1 makes me feel like im bandwagoning ;; haha | ||
|
QuickStriker
United States3694 Posts
On November 07 2009 02:26 TheAntZ wrote: Cheering for T1 makes me feel like im bandwagoning ;; | ||
|
Napalm
Turkey54 Posts
| ||
|
TheYango
United States47024 Posts
On November 07 2009 02:26 TheAntZ wrote: Cheering for T1 makes me feel like im bandwagoning ;; It's not bandwangoning if you were a fan when they sucked. ![]() | ||
|
Itachii
Poland12466 Posts
So changed to CJ,since my fantasy team is basically all CJ,and i found myself getting excited as hell during their matches. Hydra fighting ^_^ | ||
|
FirstBorn
Romania3955 Posts
Not counting Bisu, Boxer and oov SKT1 still has a lot of awesome players. We got HYUK who's been on fire lately, we got soo who sucks so be he doesn't even get to show his SSJ3 haircut anymore and we got also got Mong, who I think is a very promosing terran player. And cheering for T1 is not bandwagoning, you guys just hate us cuz we're beautifull. Since I don't really want to end with some nerdrage shoutout, cheers to Hot_Bid for the awesome article ![]() | ||
|
Athos
United States2484 Posts
| ||
|
ProoM
Lithuania1741 Posts
| ||
|
zeppelin
United States565 Posts
M-A-G-I-C-N-S MagicNs! V-I-C-T-O-R-Y Victory! | ||
|
-dash
Netherlands103 Posts
On November 07 2009 03:07 Itachii wrote: I had SKT icon for a while but figured out that cheering for Bisu and Boxer (yeah who doesn't cheer for him^^)doesn't necessarly make me SKT fan. So changed to CJ,since my fantasy team is basically all CJ,and i found myself getting excited as hell during their matches. Hydra fighting ^_^ I remember when you had a KHAN-icon. ![]() | ||
|
739
Bearded Elder29905 Posts
Kal / Calm / Hero / July / ToSsGirL <3 | ||
|
keit
1584 Posts
| ||
| ||
The PiG Daily
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft321
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g7764 FrodaN1720 Coldzera shahzam539 JimRising C9.Mang0298 KnowMe212 ArmadaUGS61 Mew2King47 CosmosSc2 |
|
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|