• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:57
CEST 12:57
KST 19:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8863 users

Be A Team Fan!!! - Page 7

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 All
Avidkeystamper
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States8556 Posts
November 07 2009 01:45 GMT
#121
I love everyone on Hwaseung Oz, and know a few of their actual B-teamers (that only play in prelims). Except Spear. I don't like spear.
Jaedong
sumi
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States25 Posts
November 07 2009 01:46 GMT
#122
I always have trouble picking a team because there's players I like and don't like from almost every team. ~__~ I'm also a pretty indecisive person in general when it comes to picking favorites.

My favorite teams in general though are CJ, STX, Oz, and eSTRO.
hihi :3
nayumi
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Australia6499 Posts
November 07 2009 02:00 GMT
#123
Boxer fan.

SKT T1 fan (because it's Boxer's team).

I love everyone on T1, except for maaaaaaaaaybe thezerg ... actually I love him when he's not sent out lol
Sugoi monogatari onii-chan!
iLoveKT
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Philippines3615 Posts
November 07 2009 02:00 GMT
#124
iLoveKT. all of them. yes, even hery.
Woo Jung Ho
Camlito
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
Australia4040 Posts
November 07 2009 02:01 GMT
#125
On November 07 2009 11:00 iLoveKT wrote:
iLoveKT. all of them. yes, even hery.


you are amazing.
sAviOr...
FranzF1
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Chile1710 Posts
November 07 2009 02:57 GMT
#126
Khan is the most amazing thing on SC (after HongJinHo and Mae Jae Yoon)!
I will be rooting for Khan everyday at proleague and I will until something happens (team disband or something heavy).

And if Samsung doesnt sponsor anymore I dont care Im more a fan of the group that Khan made Jangbi, Stork, Firebathero, great, January, great, miracle and every new player on the team.

Long Live Khan and for the fans of Khan dont worry, this Proleague is ours!
Member #99999^99 of the fanclub of Grape, Reality and TurN
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-07 03:08:37
November 07 2009 03:08 GMT
#127
Fuck rooting for a team, I root for the Protoss Race, unless it's a player I really like, which there aren't many of. In times of hardship, one must believe in the power of the protoss race.

My Life for Aiur!
God Bless
~chut~
Profile Joined September 2003
France1317 Posts
November 07 2009 15:39 GMT
#128
I'm with those who root for individual players, not for a team a particular.

I always thought bw is mostly an individual game, although of course the team environment is important. I admire CJ's coach for what he did for his team, the many champions he raised, Xellos, Ra, Savior...
But i the very end, i always valued more the individual leagues over proleague. In the end, it's not 2 teams facing each other, it's a player facing another, this is where it's most impressive. The mind game, the will to win, what makes a champion isn't shared in a team.

I disagree with the fact that being a team fan makes it easier to know the players better. You just don't choose the players you cheer for. Why do you cheer for Movie more than Violet? Why do T1 fans prefer Hyuk to Zero or Effort who are imo much better?

I think Prototype said it best anyway, you can be a fan for a lot of reason. I personally like mostly agressive, unpredictable players. They won't always win of course, but i like them because they make the game interesting, and that's what i care about in the end.
Mobius
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada1268 Posts
November 07 2009 15:45 GMT
#129
I dont think that just because I like CJ that if EffOrt won OSL I would be happy.. I mean I like EffOrt so I would be happy if he won OSL, but just because someone from CJ won osl, I wouldnt be more happy.
Entusman #51
Prev 1 5 6 7 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko255
SpeCial 74
ProTech17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16015
firebathero 2341
Bisu 942
Hyuk 627
Horang2 526
Larva 304
BeSt 255
Light 185
Mini 173
EffOrt 146
[ Show more ]
Soma 128
Rush 95
Leta 92
Barracks 78
ZerO 58
Mong 58
Pusan 57
ToSsGirL 50
Killer 48
Sharp 36
Shinee 32
Yoon 32
Aegong 32
Mind 29
sorry 27
NaDa 26
Sexy 26
Bale 22
Hm[arnc] 18
Sacsri 16
Noble 15
zelot 14
Snow 13
JulyZerg 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Terrorterran 8
Dota 2
XaKoH 373
Fuzer 181
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss970
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1038
crisheroes929
Other Games
gofns27954
singsing1881
olofmeister1194
B2W.Neo188
Mew2King81
Livibee57
ArmadaUGS41
ZerO(Twitch)16
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream179
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH108
• StrangeGG 25
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
2h 3m
OSC
11h 3m
CranKy Ducklings
23h 3m
Online Event
1d
FEL
1d 5h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.