- dealing with harass / high pressure builds
- big battle micro (i lose more units than I should)
MU specific problems:
- when do I cut probes?
- expansion timing
- grouping units correctly
- attack patterns (I.E, send goons first then run zealots in)
- why am I not getting reavers ever lately?
- stopping an early 100ish push after I've double expod (something wrong with my gateway / probe / unit # timing)
- utilizing storms better
- harass more
- be more careful not to get observers sniped
- protect expansions better
those are general problems I've noted in my play. i don't know why i'm writing an of this, kind of just my own mental notes of things i hope i can improve upon.
tbh i think if i can get marginally better in all these areas b- should be np.
i hope to be C+ by the end of the week, i'll keep streaming mah practice... you can watch like ~10 hours of laddering on my livestream on demand, feel free to check out some games and possibly see how i arrived at these conclusions! =P
other quick notes:
i feel really confident about pvz lately, probably my best matchup, i think i have timings down very solid... although i'm weak vs a player who has extremely strong muta harass/micro...
my pvp just fluctuates and it's frustrating, my pvt is sorta bleh, i feel like if it's just a macro game i'm really strong but pressure vs me is just shitty...