• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:18
CEST 04:18
KST 11:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9697 users

[H] Miss Oregon Charity

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
uNcontroLable
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
United States1180 Posts
June 29 2009 02:29 GMT
#1
Hello liquifriends. As many of you know from this thread, I am a contestant in the Miss America Program this year. I currently hold the title of Miss Tri-Valley, and in one week will be competing for the title of Miss Oregon! I'm really excited, and have been preparing like crazy! I really believe in this organization, because it is based so completely on community service and bettering education. For example, instead of an entry fee, each contestant is required to raise a certain amount of money in donation to the Children's Miracle Network. At the local level, it is $100, for state, it is $350, and if I make it all the way to Miss America, it will be $500. So far, I have had trouble raising the money by talking to family and friends. That's where you guys come in. If by any chance you have a few dollars to spare in order to help me out and support a fantastic cause, visit my Miss America page here: http://www.missamerica4kids.org/m.aspx?i=6514B1CD276DC5 in order to make a secure, tax-deductible donation.

Now, here's the motivation. IF I raise $500 dollars before I leave for Miss Oregon on the 5th, I will post swimsuit pictures from the competition here on TLnet. iNc thinks that is good motivation...I'm just hoping you guys will do it out of the goodness of your hearts, because I can't compete unless I raise this money.

Otherwise, I'm also going to try to video blog from the event, so if I end up having the time, you guys can follow me that way through the competition! I'll let you know where to look. Thanks for all the good wishes and support so far!

-Anna
* www.twitter.com/AnnaProsser * www.facebook.com/AnnaProsser * www.twitch.tv/AnnaProsser * www.youtube.com/annaprossertv *
AoN.DimSum
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States2983 Posts
June 29 2009 02:35 GMT
#2
wrong nobody here is interested in swimsuit pictures of women
by my idol krokkis : "U better hope Finland wont have WCG next year and that I wont gain shitloads of skill, cause then I will wash ur mouth with soap, little man."
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-06-29 02:38:33
June 29 2009 02:37 GMT
#3
On June 29 2009 11:35 AoN.DimSum wrote:
wrong nobody here is interested in swimsuit pictures of women

hahahaha

Sure, I'll donate $10.

EDIT: if the link starts working
ModeratorGood content always wins.
Manifesto7
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Osaka27178 Posts
June 29 2009 02:37 GMT
#4
I'm getting a proxy error on the link to your page.
ModeratorGodfather
bdams19
Profile Joined January 2005
United States1316 Posts
June 29 2009 02:42 GMT
#5
On June 29 2009 11:37 Manifesto7 wrote:
I'm getting a proxy error on the link to your page.


same here
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
June 29 2009 02:47 GMT
#6
looks like the whole website is down. I guess we just have to wait.
ModeratorGood content always wins.
uNcontroLable
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
United States1180 Posts
June 29 2009 02:51 GMT
#7
Yeah, sorry, great timing I guess the server just went down. I promise it's there just give it a minute!
* www.twitter.com/AnnaProsser * www.facebook.com/AnnaProsser * www.twitch.tv/AnnaProsser * www.youtube.com/annaprossertv *
uNcontroLable
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
United States1180 Posts
June 29 2009 02:58 GMT
#8
Hmm, I dunno, but it's possible the site is not set up to get as many hits as TL is known to bring in such a short amount of time lol.
* www.twitter.com/AnnaProsser * www.facebook.com/AnnaProsser * www.twitch.tv/AnnaProsser * www.youtube.com/annaprossertv *
Sadistx
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Zimbabwe5568 Posts
June 29 2009 04:51 GMT
#9
Now, here's the motivation. IF I raise $500 dollars before I leave for Miss Oregon on the 5th, I will post swimsuit pictures from the competition here on TLnet.


Or you could post swimsuit pictures right now, which will motivate us to donate the money, and after the $500 mark, you could post the pictures without the swimsuit

Just saying...
{CC}StealthBlue
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States41117 Posts
June 29 2009 04:53 GMT
#10
On June 29 2009 13:51 Sadistx wrote:
Show nested quote +
Now, here's the motivation. IF I raise $500 dollars before I leave for Miss Oregon on the 5th, I will post swimsuit pictures from the competition here on TLnet.


Or you could post swimsuit pictures right now, which will motivate us to donate the money, and after the $500 mark, you could post the pictures without the swimsuit

Just saying...


Inc is on his way to your house.
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam, this is bowling. There are rules."
Rotodyne
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
United States2263 Posts
June 29 2009 05:01 GMT
#11
On June 29 2009 13:51 Sadistx wrote:
Show nested quote +
Now, here's the motivation. IF I raise $500 dollars before I leave for Miss Oregon on the 5th, I will post swimsuit pictures from the competition here on TLnet.


Or you could post swimsuit pictures right now, which will motivate us to donate the money, and after the $500 mark, you could post the pictures without the swimsuit

Just saying...


This guy knows what he is talking about.
I can only play starcraft when I am shit canned. IPXZERG is a god.
FragKrag
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States11567 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-06-29 05:10:45
June 29 2009 05:10 GMT
#12
On June 29 2009 13:51 Sadistx wrote:
Show nested quote +
Now, here's the motivation. IF I raise $500 dollars before I leave for Miss Oregon on the 5th, I will post swimsuit pictures from the competition here on TLnet.


Or you could post swimsuit pictures right now, which will motivate us to donate the money, and after the $500 mark, you could post the pictures without the swimsuit

Just saying...


Shrewd.
*TL CJ Entusman #40* "like scissors does anything to paper except MAKE IT MORE NUMEROUS" -paper
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
June 29 2009 05:20 GMT
#13
Any and all help will be appreciated guys!
SkepTicAL
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Canada872 Posts
June 29 2009 05:22 GMT
#14
I guess i'm asking on behalf of machine. What if you don't like women and are 100% gay?
AeriALsLighT @AerialsLight
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
June 29 2009 05:22 GMT
#15
Then I will post a picture of me in anna's bathing suit.
SkepTicAL
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Canada872 Posts
June 29 2009 05:23 GMT
#16
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
AeriALsLighT @AerialsLight
SoLaR[i.C]
Profile Blog Joined August 2003
United States2969 Posts
June 29 2009 05:24 GMT
#17
Let's just hope it doesn't come to that.
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
June 29 2009 05:25 GMT
#18
LOL
Moderator
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
June 29 2009 05:26 GMT
#19
On June 29 2009 14:24 SoLaR[i.C] wrote:
Let's just hope it doesn't come to that.


Exactly.

Start donating and save the bears ^_^
Manifesto7
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Osaka27178 Posts
June 29 2009 05:28 GMT
#20
roooooofl
ModeratorGodfather
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta31
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech142
RuFF_SC2 29
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1313
Rain 709
Artosis 614
Dewaltoss 60
NaDa 21
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm192
League of Legends
Doublelift3542
Counter-Strike
taco 498
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox495
Other Games
summit1g8096
WinterStarcraft307
C9.Mang0284
Maynarde142
ViBE114
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV171
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur35
Upcoming Events
OSC
20h 42m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 7h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 14h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 16h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.