• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:59
CEST 04:59
KST 11:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202611Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9062 users

[H] Miss Oregon Charity - Page 5

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
June 30 2009 20:50 GMT
#81
On July 01 2009 05:47 {ToT}Strafe wrote:
I will cover whatever you are short if you post 5 pictures of you in Ana's bathing suit Geoff. They have to be high resolution and you need to wear make up. LoLoL

Or a naked picture of her. Just saying.


lol

<3

Gimme your MSN btw I want to talk to you about something.. NOT about this though hehe
KOFgokuon
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States14912 Posts
June 30 2009 20:52 GMT
#82
the fuck is btalkworld.com
Navane
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Netherlands2762 Posts
June 30 2009 20:58 GMT
#83
It's where the gay bears reside which love incontrol
Arrian
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States889 Posts
June 30 2009 21:00 GMT
#84
Donated.
Writersator arepo tenet opera rotas
APurpleCow
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States1372 Posts
June 30 2009 21:01 GMT
#85
On June 30 2009 08:21 whiterabbit wrote:
I find it a bit sad that You didn't try to "make" us donate money because of the cause, help to those children who obviously need help and such. You didn't even bother mentioning at least few things about that entire charity or anything else connected with those kids and organization, instead with ease you said this:

Show nested quote +
IF I raise $500 dollars before I leave for Miss Oregon on the 5th, I will post swimsuit pictures from the competition here on TLnet. iNc thinks that is good motivation...


It saddens me, by just thought about someone would donate money because of some swimsuit pictures instead of donating it because of those children and right cause. Even more, that someone encouraged you to say that, thinking THAT (swimsuit) will be our main motivation.

I think you misunderstood real WHY every contestant has to raise money as one of mandatory things to proceed further in contest. Oh well,...

I am deeply sorry for writing/posting first "negative" comment and I still wish you best of luck.


Oh, please.

I'm pretty sure that everybody on TL.net knows where to go if they want some free porn. People aren't really donating to see the bathing suit pictures, it just makes it a little more fun.
maleorderbride
Profile Joined November 2002
United States2916 Posts
June 30 2009 21:15 GMT
#86
stop feeding the trolls purple cow.
Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.
ZidaneTribal
Profile Joined September 2007
United States2800 Posts
June 30 2009 21:17 GMT
#87
buy the 'my bf hates dt' shirt :o
fuck lag
Megalisk
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States6095 Posts
June 30 2009 21:59 GMT
#88
Imagine the money Geoff could make if he posted his pics on that "bear" website.
Tear stained american saints and dirty guitar dreams across a universe of desert and blue sky , gas station coffee love letters and two dollar pistol kisses from thirty five dollar hotel room stationary .
HeavOnEarth
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States7087 Posts
June 30 2009 22:29 GMT
#89
On July 01 2009 06:59 Megalisk wrote:
Imagine the orgasms Geoff could stimulate if he posted his pics on that "bear" website.

?
"come korea next time... FXO house... 10 korean, 10 korean"
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
July 01 2009 03:04 GMT
#90
just a few more bucks guys commoN!
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
July 01 2009 07:15 GMT
#91
60$ guys common!
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
July 01 2009 15:11 GMT
#92
^_^
strack
Profile Joined June 2009
Germany14 Posts
July 01 2009 15:31 GMT
#93
We have Encountered An Error.
Our support team has been contacted via email with the details about this error. They will be looking at it ASAP.
Inzek
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Chile802 Posts
July 01 2009 15:38 GMT
#94
i want photos of her playing scbw in a tl swimsuit...
Stork FAN!!!
Rekrul
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Korea (South)17174 Posts
July 02 2009 04:24 GMT
#95
i'll ship 300$ on pokerstars to whomever goes and donates 210$ for me
why so 진지해?
Manifesto7
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Osaka27178 Posts
July 02 2009 05:01 GMT
#96
Paypal and I'll do it.
ModeratorGodfather
ghostWriter
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3302 Posts
July 02 2009 05:20 GMT
#97
On June 30 2009 03:07 Rev0lution wrote:
Wait, I thought Miss America was all about girls with huge tits?

Suddenly it's all about charity and "helping" the poor?


Also speaking out against gays and having idiots like Perez Hilton go all douchebag on you.
Sullifam
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
July 02 2009 06:46 GMT
#98
On July 02 2009 14:20 ghostWriter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 30 2009 03:07 Rev0lution wrote:
Wait, I thought Miss America was all about girls with huge tits?

Suddenly it's all about charity and "helping" the poor?


Also speaking out against gays and having idiots like Perez Hilton go all douchebag on you.


Again.. miss USA is different from Miss America.

Anna is doing Miss America.. which is NOT what you just referenced which is Miss USA
Smix *
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States4549 Posts
July 02 2009 06:53 GMT
#99
This sounds great
I'll donate now~
TranslatorBe an Optimist Prime, Not a Negatron // twitter @smixity
whiterabbit
Profile Joined June 2009
2675 Posts
July 02 2009 08:33 GMT
#100
On June 30 2009 08:47 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 30 2009 08:21 whiterabbit wrote:
I find it a bit sad that You didn't try to "make" us donate money because of the cause, help to those children who obviously need help and such. You didn't even bother mentioning at least few things about that entire charity or anything else connected with those kids and organization, instead with ease you said this:

IF I raise $500 dollars before I leave for Miss Oregon on the 5th, I will post swimsuit pictures from the competition here on TLnet. iNc thinks that is good motivation...


It saddens me, by just thought about someone would donate money because of some swimsuit pictures instead of donating it because of those children and right cause. Even more, that someone encouraged you to say that, thinking THAT (swimsuit) will be our main motivation.

I think you misunderstood real WHY every contestant has to raise money as one of mandatory things to proceed further in contest. Oh well,...

I am deeply sorry for writing/posting first "negative" comment and I still wish you best of luck.


She actually mentions that she thought it would be nice if people did it out of the kindness of their hearts but I mentioned that it might be nice motivation to offer a website full of men nice pictures of a pretty girl who is a part of the community.

In the end both are raising money for charity.. the why is less important in my book.


On June 30 2009 14:23 uNcontroLable wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 30 2009 08:21 whiterabbit wrote:
I find it a bit sad that You didn't try to "make" us donate money because of the cause, help to those children who obviously need help and such. You didn't even bother mentioning at least few things about that entire charity or anything else connected with those kids and organization, instead with ease you said this:

IF I raise $500 dollars before I leave for Miss Oregon on the 5th, I will post swimsuit pictures from the competition here on TLnet. iNc thinks that is good motivation...


It saddens me, by just thought about someone would donate money because of some swimsuit pictures instead of donating it because of those children and right cause. Even more, that someone encouraged you to say that, thinking THAT (swimsuit) will be our main motivation.

I think you misunderstood real WHY every contestant has to raise money as one of mandatory things to proceed further in contest. Oh well,...

I am deeply sorry for writing/posting first "negative" comment and I still wish you best of luck.


Please take the time to check out the links provided in my post. My previous threads describe my commitment to and understanding of the Miss America Organization as one of the best non-profits in the nation. The Children's Miracle Network site contains more and better information about the cause than any explanation of mine. Props to you for caring more about helping others than the reward you will get for it. However, please don't misunderstand a jovial fundraising game for a reversal of focus.


On July 01 2009 06:01 APurpleCow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 30 2009 08:21 whiterabbit wrote:
I find it a bit sad that You didn't try to "make" us donate money because of the cause, help to those children who obviously need help and such. You didn't even bother mentioning at least few things about that entire charity or anything else connected with those kids and organization, instead with ease you said this:

IF I raise $500 dollars before I leave for Miss Oregon on the 5th, I will post swimsuit pictures from the competition here on TLnet. iNc thinks that is good motivation...


It saddens me, by just thought about someone would donate money because of some swimsuit pictures instead of donating it because of those children and right cause. Even more, that someone encouraged you to say that, thinking THAT (swimsuit) will be our main motivation.

I think you misunderstood real WHY every contestant has to raise money as one of mandatory things to proceed further in contest. Oh well,...

I am deeply sorry for writing/posting first "negative" comment and I still wish you best of luck.


Oh, please.

I'm pretty sure that everybody on TL.net knows where to go if they want some free porn. People aren't really donating to see the bathing suit pictures, it just makes it a little more fun.


Oh, sorry, it seems I didn't know for other thread nor I did read entire topic closely and after re-reading comments and such I guess I misunderstood entire "fun/game" part and overacted a bit. But, anyhow, I still wish best of luck both in Miss contest and raising money for children. Would, really, donate some myself if I could from this sh*tty country I am from (no paypal or anything makes me sad panda).
NUTELLA y u no make me skinny?!?
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta38
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 176
ProTech135
FoxeR 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2441
Shuttle 1360
Artosis 585
Dewaltoss 55
NaDa 28
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm187
LuMiX0
Counter-Strike
taco 568
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox624
Other Games
summit1g8035
WinterStarcraft406
C9.Mang0286
ViBE120
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 21
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo147
• Stunt113
Other Games
• Shiphtur216
Upcoming Events
OSC
20h 2m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 7h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 14h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 16h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.