• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:59
CEST 04:59
KST 11:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202611Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9000 users

[H] Miss Oregon Charity - Page 3

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
vx70GTOJudgexv
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States3161 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-06-29 18:31:54
June 29 2009 18:23 GMT
#41
On June 30 2009 03:07 Rev0lution wrote:
Wait, I thought Miss America was all about girls with huge tits?

Suddenly it's all about charity and "helping" the poor?


That's Miss USA.

GL uNc.
(-_-) BW for ever. #1 Iris fan.
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
June 29 2009 21:03 GMT
#42
TL keeps crashing the site.... wow
ModeratorGood content always wins.
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
June 29 2009 22:09 GMT
#43
Site's back up... bump.
ModeratorGood content always wins.
SiZ.FaNtAsY
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Korea (South)1497 Posts
June 29 2009 23:15 GMT
#44
If inc is gonna post pics of him wearing unc's swimsuit, I am totally donating.
Karma is a bitch
whiterabbit
Profile Joined June 2009
2675 Posts
June 29 2009 23:21 GMT
#45
I find it a bit sad that You didn't try to "make" us donate money because of the cause, help to those children who obviously need help and such. You didn't even bother mentioning at least few things about that entire charity or anything else connected with those kids and organization, instead with ease you said this:

IF I raise $500 dollars before I leave for Miss Oregon on the 5th, I will post swimsuit pictures from the competition here on TLnet. iNc thinks that is good motivation...


It saddens me, by just thought about someone would donate money because of some swimsuit pictures instead of donating it because of those children and right cause. Even more, that someone encouraged you to say that, thinking THAT (swimsuit) will be our main motivation.

I think you misunderstood real WHY every contestant has to raise money as one of mandatory things to proceed further in contest. Oh well,...

I am deeply sorry for writing/posting first "negative" comment and I still wish you best of luck.
NUTELLA y u no make me skinny?!?
Ingenol
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States1328 Posts
June 29 2009 23:26 GMT
#46
On June 30 2009 03:13 maleorderbride wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 29 2009 15:06 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
On June 29 2009 14:54 Ingenol wrote:
Pretty sure there is a distinct segment of iNcontrol fans who would pay to see you in the suit. In fact, they'd probably pay more than we would for Anna.

Also, I can't donate either (page doesn't load).


Kinda scary but you may be right lol


That's what I was thinking. You need to tap that market inc, after all, its for charity!

I think that market might prefer the tapping be reversed. Hohohohoho.
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
June 29 2009 23:47 GMT
#47
On June 30 2009 08:21 whiterabbit wrote:
I find it a bit sad that You didn't try to "make" us donate money because of the cause, help to those children who obviously need help and such. You didn't even bother mentioning at least few things about that entire charity or anything else connected with those kids and organization, instead with ease you said this:

Show nested quote +
IF I raise $500 dollars before I leave for Miss Oregon on the 5th, I will post swimsuit pictures from the competition here on TLnet. iNc thinks that is good motivation...


It saddens me, by just thought about someone would donate money because of some swimsuit pictures instead of donating it because of those children and right cause. Even more, that someone encouraged you to say that, thinking THAT (swimsuit) will be our main motivation.

I think you misunderstood real WHY every contestant has to raise money as one of mandatory things to proceed further in contest. Oh well,...

I am deeply sorry for writing/posting first "negative" comment and I still wish you best of luck.


She actually mentions that she thought it would be nice if people did it out of the kindness of their hearts but I mentioned that it might be nice motivation to offer a website full of men nice pictures of a pretty girl who is a part of the community.

In the end both are raising money for charity.. the why is less important in my book.
maleorderbride
Profile Joined November 2002
United States2916 Posts
June 29 2009 23:48 GMT
#48
On June 30 2009 08:26 Ingenol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 30 2009 03:13 maleorderbride wrote:
On June 29 2009 15:06 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
On June 29 2009 14:54 Ingenol wrote:
Pretty sure there is a distinct segment of iNcontrol fans who would pay to see you in the suit. In fact, they'd probably pay more than we would for Anna.

Also, I can't donate either (page doesn't load).


Kinda scary but you may be right lol


That's what I was thinking. You need to tap that market inc, after all, its for charity!

I think that market might prefer the tapping be reversed. Hohohohoho.


he could be a power bottom? i would think that would at least complicate the categorization somewhat.
Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.
IPS.ZeRo
Profile Joined April 2003
Germany1142 Posts
June 30 2009 00:08 GMT
#49
lol i don't have a paypal acc or anything, maybe i should get one.
Pictures of incontrol in her swimsuit would be worth 5 to 10$
If it bursts you still have to take the pictures.
aka DTF-ZeRo
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
June 30 2009 00:13 GMT
#50
lets not run too wild with this hahaha

You guys will be happy with pics of her I am sure!
HeavOnEarth
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States7087 Posts
June 30 2009 00:33 GMT
#51
i would prefer a live stream of her doing whatever we demand with special guest incontrol
"come korea next time... FXO house... 10 korean, 10 korean"
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
June 30 2009 02:59 GMT
#52
bump! common guys!
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
June 30 2009 03:11 GMT
#53
anyone been able to donate? I heard from a few friends that this site is denying their attempts.. can someone give advice on how to do it?
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
June 30 2009 03:21 GMT
#54
I entered my credit card info/billing address
I put in $5
I watched the little thermometer go up $5.
I'm the only one who's been able to donate so far since it hasn't gone up since I donated
ModeratorGood content always wins.
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
June 30 2009 03:26 GMT
#55
oh

Ok so credit cards work..

Rekrul has a really generous donation he'd like to make but it denied him (rofL). If anyone technically savvy can help him please let me/him know.
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
June 30 2009 04:15 GMT
#56
g0g0
uNcontroLable
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
United States1180 Posts
June 30 2009 05:23 GMT
#57
On June 30 2009 08:21 whiterabbit wrote:
I find it a bit sad that You didn't try to "make" us donate money because of the cause, help to those children who obviously need help and such. You didn't even bother mentioning at least few things about that entire charity or anything else connected with those kids and organization, instead with ease you said this:

Show nested quote +
IF I raise $500 dollars before I leave for Miss Oregon on the 5th, I will post swimsuit pictures from the competition here on TLnet. iNc thinks that is good motivation...


It saddens me, by just thought about someone would donate money because of some swimsuit pictures instead of donating it because of those children and right cause. Even more, that someone encouraged you to say that, thinking THAT (swimsuit) will be our main motivation.

I think you misunderstood real WHY every contestant has to raise money as one of mandatory things to proceed further in contest. Oh well,...

I am deeply sorry for writing/posting first "negative" comment and I still wish you best of luck.


Please take the time to check out the links provided in my post. My previous threads describe my commitment to and understanding of the Miss America Organization as one of the best non-profits in the nation. The Children's Miracle Network site contains more and better information about the cause than any explanation of mine. Props to you for caring more about helping others than the reward you will get for it. However, please don't misunderstand a jovial fundraising game for a reversal of focus.
* www.twitter.com/AnnaProsser * www.facebook.com/AnnaProsser * www.twitch.tv/AnnaProsser * www.youtube.com/annaprossertv *
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
June 30 2009 05:26 GMT
#58
pretty AND capable of using the word "jovial"

What isn't to love?

donate now!

^_^
snorlax
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States755 Posts
June 30 2009 05:32 GMT
#59
On June 30 2009 08:21 whiterabbit wrote:
I find it a bit sad that You didn't try to "make" us donate money because of the cause, help to those children who obviously need help and such. You didn't even bother mentioning at least few things about that entire charity or anything else connected with those kids and organization, instead with ease you said this:

Show nested quote +
IF I raise $500 dollars before I leave for Miss Oregon on the 5th, I will post swimsuit pictures from the competition here on TLnet. iNc thinks that is good motivation...


It saddens me, by just thought about someone would donate money because of some swimsuit pictures instead of donating it because of those children and right cause. Even more, that someone encouraged you to say that, thinking THAT (swimsuit) will be our main motivation.

I think you misunderstood real WHY every contestant has to raise money as one of mandatory things to proceed further in contest. Oh well,...

I am deeply sorry for writing/posting first "negative" comment and I still wish you best of luck.

I feel like I read about that type of troll in a certain guide...
uNcontroLable
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
United States1180 Posts
June 30 2009 05:35 GMT
#60
Site seems to be working now... let me know
* www.twitter.com/AnnaProsser * www.facebook.com/AnnaProsser * www.twitch.tv/AnnaProsser * www.youtube.com/annaprossertv *
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta38
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 176
ProTech135
FoxeR 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2441
Shuttle 1360
Artosis 585
Dewaltoss 55
NaDa 28
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm187
LuMiX0
Counter-Strike
taco 568
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox624
Other Games
summit1g8035
WinterStarcraft406
C9.Mang0286
ViBE120
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 21
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo147
• Stunt113
Other Games
• Shiphtur216
Upcoming Events
OSC
20h 2m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 7h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 14h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 16h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.