• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:45
CEST 04:45
KST 11:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9329 users

MadBull joins DuSt Gaming

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 Next All
Bidoux
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada60 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-18 09:25:12
October 18 2013 09:20 GMT
#1
DuSt Gaming is proud to announce the addition of Shin "MadBull" Ki Hoon to it's Starcraft 2 Squad!
[image loading]

Most notably recognized by his exceptional play in the GSTL, leading to nearly half of New Star Hoseo's win rate for Season 1. He will certainly help DuSt Gaming in up coming team leagues and team related events. With DuSt Gaming gaining a lot of exposure recently with our consistant offline LANs at MLG's Raleigh 2012 and Anaheim 2013, as well as our captain's sWs' amazing run at IEM NY, this pickup is surely to bring us closer to the desired level we want to be as an organization.

Shin "MadBull" Ki Hoon had this to say about joining:

"I was looking for a foreign team after NS HoSeo disbanded, but it was hard to find one because StarCraft 2's position was getting worse. I was worried because I couldn't find a team, so I'm very happy to join DuSt.

I've always wanted to go abroad aspired to be a part of the foreign scene. I'm excited for the many experiences I can have with DuSt Gaming. I will work hard for them, and I hope to become a top ranked player in WCS as well. I'll show you cool ceremonies and good games at foreign tournaments."


DuSt Gaming's Manager Ricky "Bidoux" Robidoux had this to say:

"This is probably the biggest step we've taken to growing our Starcraft 2 team. I've gotten to know MadBull quite well and I love his determination to grow as a player, he'll definitely help us grow as an organization. I hope you guys follow DuSt Gaming because things are just about to get interesting."


Everyone at DuSt Gaming is super excited about the addition of MadBull and will strive to provide him the best possible environment for both his, and the team's success.

DuSt Gaming hopes you, the community, engage yourself with DuSt Gaming and cheer "MadBull" on at upcoming LAN events, as we will surely hope to make that a reality. You can catch MadBull in upcoming ISTL and UASL team league matches!


DuSt Gaming's current Starcraft II Squad:

[image loading][image loading]MadBull
[image loading][image loading]sWs
[image loading][image loading]Spitfire
[image loading]
[image loading]
RSM
[image loading]
[image loading]
Quonzar
[image loading][image loading]Pride (aka Ender)
[image loading][image loading]DeMoN
[image loading][image loading]SlowLy


Show your support by liking DuSt Gaming's Facebook and Twitter. Our new website is currently under construction.

Interested in becoming apart of DuSt Gaming? Whether it be staff or player, send us an email at apply@teamdust.net or bidoux@e-sportscentral.com
DuSt Gaming Owner
monk
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States8477 Posts
October 18 2013 09:22 GMT
#2
Hmmm, which Terran Pride is on Dust?
Moderator
Bidoux
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada60 Posts
October 18 2013 09:25 GMT
#3
he used to be Ender (edited in OP)
DuSt Gaming Owner
BlackPanther
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States872 Posts
October 18 2013 09:27 GMT
#4
sWs had an 'amazing run'? He cheesed DeMuslim and then lost to Hack and Snute pretty badly.
JustPassingBy
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
10776 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-18 09:29:33
October 18 2013 09:27 GMT
#5
On October 18 2013 18:20 Bidoux wrote:
Shin "MadBull" Ki Hoon had this to say about joining:

Show nested quote +
"I was looking for a foreign team after NS HoSeo disbanded, but it was hard to find one because StarCraft 2's position was getting worse. I was worried because I couldn't find a team, so I'm very happy to join DuSt.

I've always wanted to go abroad aspired to be a part of the foreign scene. I'm excited for the many experiences I can have with DuSt Gaming. I will work hard for them, and I hope to become a top ranked player in WCS as well. I'll show you cool ceremonies and good games at foreign tournaments."


I think MadBull is generalizing the situation of sc2 in Korea to the situation of sc2 in the world. I'm pretty sure that more prize money was handed out this year than last. ^.^

Anyways, gl hf.

edit:

On October 18 2013 18:27 BlackPanther wrote:
sWs had an 'amazing run'? He cheesed DeMuslim and then lost to Hack and Snute pretty badly.


Beating a competitive player who I am assuming has a much, much higher salary roll than you isn't amazing?
ETisME
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
12888 Posts
October 18 2013 09:34 GMT
#6
wow I should be happy that madbull finding a team but I was expecting a bigger team
其疾如风,其徐如林,侵掠如火,不动如山,难知如阴,动如雷震。
NervO
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Netherlands511 Posts
October 18 2013 09:39 GMT
#7
Nice pick up
Currently working with Team Acer CSGO | @AcerNervO
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
October 18 2013 09:41 GMT
#8
The man with the name and legs. That's quite a big signing you have got there. Be sure to treat him well, m'kay?
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
mikkmagro
Profile Joined April 2011
Malta1513 Posts
October 18 2013 09:43 GMT
#9
Cool! Will he still live in Korea though? Or will he move to the US to play in WCS NA?

Didn't you also have Sia on the roster?
mousesports, Team Acer, Fnatic!
FLuX.960
Profile Joined February 2012
New Zealand20 Posts
October 18 2013 09:55 GMT
#10
On October 18 2013 18:27 BlackPanther wrote:
sWs had an 'amazing run'? He cheesed DeMuslim and then lost to Hack and Snute pretty badly.


Beating a competitive player who I am assuming has a much, much higher salary roll than you isn't amazing? [/QUOTE]

Not particularly. Casual players beat pro-gamers on ladder with some level of frequency. Beating one professional player, even at an offline event, with two cheeses isn't a particularly amazing result.
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
October 18 2013 09:59 GMT
#11
Grats to signing the best player after Pigbaby
SixStrings
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
Germany2046 Posts
October 18 2013 10:00 GMT
#12
Oh lawd what a time to be alive!
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
October 18 2013 10:03 GMT
#13
grats to Madbull. Hope it all goes well for you. We'll miss you in GSTL. Your time was too short
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
bGr.MetHiX
Profile Joined February 2011
Bulgaria511 Posts
October 18 2013 11:09 GMT
#14
gratz. crazy pick up!
Top50 GM EU Protoss from Bulgaria. Streaming with commentary : www.twitch.tv/hwbgmethix
NeThZOR
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
South Africa7387 Posts
October 18 2013 11:53 GMT
#15
Madbull is so good. I am glad for him.

Now Dust Gaming needs one more Zerg player to make their roster balanced!
SuperNova - 2015 | SKT1 fan for years | Dear, FlaSh, PartinG, Soulkey, Naniwa
digmouse
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
China6331 Posts
October 18 2013 11:57 GMT
#16
I think I played Dust's manager Bidoux this week on ladder... it was a Silver level PvP and I won lol.
TranslatorIf you want to ask anything about Chinese esports, send me a PM or follow me @nerddigmouse.
slowbacontron
Profile Joined October 2012
United States7722 Posts
October 18 2013 14:08 GMT
#17
This is kind of like when jjakji joined mYi...Unexpected, but nice!

MADBULL fighting!!
jjakji fan
TheRealNanMan
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1471 Posts
October 18 2013 14:14 GMT
#18
On October 18 2013 18:27 BlackPanther wrote:
sWs had an 'amazing run'? He cheesed DeMuslim and then lost to Hack and Snute pretty badly.



I think beating Demuslim even if it was in a cheesy style still should give he some recognition. IEM had him playing vs Hyun initially and he would likely play a zerg second round. So he prepared vs zergs quite heavily going into this tournament. At the very last minute IEM changed the brackets and changed who sWs was to play. So making it to loser's round 3 was a pretty decent run for an up and coming player consider the people he had to face.

Also I'm very happy that DuSt is picking up more players best of luck in the future guys!
Sc2 Caster | Host of Sc2 Up & Coming | The Godfather of Team LXG | Sc2 Historian | Youtube.com/NanMan | Twitch.tv/TheRealNanMan | Twitter.com/TheRealNanMan |
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
October 18 2013 14:23 GMT
#19
Madbull, the second hero of NSH. Wanted him back in GSTL
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Marou
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany1371 Posts
October 18 2013 15:01 GMT
#20
"Ricky Robidoux"

Oh man i love that name.

Good luck to everyone involved !
twitter@RickyMarou
1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings116
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta32
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 245
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10500
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1150
NeuroSwarm195
febbydoto28
League of Legends
Doublelift5203
JimRising 727
Counter-Strike
taco 225
minikerr44
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox566
Mew2King35
Other Games
summit1g9510
Maynarde227
ArmadaUGS53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick446
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 9
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 203
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo684
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 15m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
8h 15m
Monday Night Weeklies
13h 15m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 21h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.