• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:36
CEST 13:36
KST 20:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8688 users

[Interview] Snickers Yellow vs Nada

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
Last Edited: 2005-07-16 10:32:43
July 16 2005 10:29 GMT
#1
Source: PlaySC.com
[image loading]



Spoiler Alert























































[image loading]






A longed victory (two years and four months).
I’m very very happy. It’s truly been a long time, which makes me even happier. My fans have been expecting this for quite some time, and I’m happy that I can repay them with this title. I’m very happy and very lucky.


You are always so strong in all-star leagues.
Don’t they call me King of all-stars? (laugh) I hope they have more all-star leagues in the future (laugh), kidding. In the future, I will do well not only in all-star league, but regular starleagues as well.


You gambled on the last match.
After losing my first match, I studied the replay, which helped me tremendously. I figured that speedlings would work well against Nada’s relatively late barracks. As a progamer, I had a feeling that the rush was going to work.


You won 22 million wons.
I haven’t won any prize money in a while, hence not a lot of saving. I want to put most of this money into my bank account. My company will probably give me a bonus, and I can “happy” with my team-mates with that money.


About Proleague final?
It will happen at the end of this month in _______________________. Last year, I watched other teams compete for the proleague title, and I was very envious of them. This year, we have the chance to win. I hope this season will have a perfect and happy ending.


You aren’t looking so well today.
I caught a cold yesterday; I don’t understand why I always get sick before finals.


Most critical moment of today’s games?
The fourth match. Under the pressure of being 1-2 behind, there was no way out. Only winning the fourth match will give me another chance. It didn’t go that nicely in the beginning either, it was very arduous.


Last words
A big “thank you” to all the fans that came today. I would also like to thank Nada for producing such exciting matches. I hope more fans will come and support us at the Proleague final.
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
IntoTheWow
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
is awesome32282 Posts
July 16 2005 10:31 GMT
#2
OMG!!!!!!! Finally!
Moderator<:3-/-<
LegendaryDreams
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Canada1350 Posts
July 16 2005 10:40 GMT
#3
Yellow 1st place for once, Cheers

2nd floor~
call me moxie
keke
Profile Joined June 2005
Canada186 Posts
July 16 2005 10:49 GMT
#4
vods?
July- Why dont you type GG now before I pwn you!
LegendaryDreams
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Canada1350 Posts
July 16 2005 10:52 GMT
#5
PS: !@&$*^!(&^#*!#%^!%&$@!%^$@!&^%* NADA LOST
call me moxie
Bard
Profile Joined November 2004
Jamaica898 Posts
July 16 2005 11:08 GMT
#6
Thanks for translation

And for those who crying for VODs.. Yeah I also want to see this seriese but making vods requires quite a time. So let's be patient, someone will upload it on other SC sites or TTT soon.

FYI. 22,000,000 won = $ 22,000
Working on Subtitles..
Slaughter
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States20255 Posts
July 16 2005 11:18 GMT
#7
GJ YELLOW WE LOVE YOU! GGs Nada and Thanks for the translations! Very appreciated!
Never Knows Best.
Yellow4ever
Profile Joined July 2005
Greece177 Posts
July 16 2005 11:25 GMT
#8
Yellow <3
cant w8 for Vods
Boxer - Yellow - Garimto 4ever !!!
Hippopotamus
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
1914 Posts
Last Edited: 2005-07-16 11:39:24
July 16 2005 11:37 GMT
#9
YATTA! OH yeah, what now bitches? No more "he always comes in second"! Yellow is teh pwn!!!

It's too bad I looked at pr0n right before this, otherwise this topic would've been instant hard on.
ManaBlue
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
Canada10458 Posts
July 16 2005 11:42 GMT
#10
On July 16 2005 20:08 Bard wrote:
Thanks for translation

And for those who crying for VODs.. Yeah I also want to see this seriese but making vods requires quite a time. So let's be patient, someone will upload it on other SC sites or TTT soon.

FYI. 22,000,000 won = $ 22,000


Holy shit that's a huge ass prize.
ModeratorTL VOD legends: Live2Win, hasuprotoss, Cadical, rinizim, Mani, thedeadhaji, Kennigit, SonuvBob, yakii, fw, pheer, CDRdude, pholon, Uraeus, zatic, baezzi. The contributors make this site what it is. *Props to FakeSteve for respecting the guitar gods*
2ndFoundation
Profile Joined April 2003
Germany212 Posts
July 16 2005 16:18 GMT
#11
<3 yellow <3
2ndFoundation
Profile Joined April 2003
Germany212 Posts
July 16 2005 16:21 GMT
#12
fiiiiiiiiiinally
tiffany
Profile Joined November 2003
3664 Posts
July 16 2005 16:41 GMT
#13
the mullet hair is his secret weapon
sundance
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
Slovakia3201 Posts
July 16 2005 17:49 GMT
#14
On July 16 2005 20:08 Bard wrote:
Thanks for translation

And for those who crying for VODs.. Yeah I also want to see this seriese but making vods requires quite a time. So let's be patient, someone will upload it on other SC sites or TTT soon.

FYI. 22,000,000 won = $ 22,000

WOW he won more then OSL champion.Weird.
Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds
InKline_PL
Profile Joined October 2004
52 Posts
July 16 2005 18:15 GMT
#15
YellOw fighting ~~
We all love Matler, do we ?
myaccountmessup
Profile Joined February 2004
Canada396 Posts
July 16 2005 18:19 GMT
#16
Want Vod / Replay XD!!
Cuz Im hopeful, yes I am, hopeful for today, Take this music and use it. Let it take you away, And be hopeful (hopeful) and hell make a way. I know it aint easy but thats okay. Lets be hopeful!
superjoppe
Profile Joined December 2004
Sweden3694 Posts
July 16 2005 19:03 GMT
#17
On July 16 2005 20:08 Bard wrote:And for those who crying for VODs.. Yeah I also want to see this seriese but making vods requires quite a time. So let's be patient, someone will upload it on other SC sites or TTT soon.

I downloaded the vods on bettingcraft yesterday..
chicken`
Profile Joined January 2004
Germany3478 Posts
July 16 2005 19:04 GMT
#18
http://teamliquid.net/tracker/details.php?info_hash=1fe29dd6d9d9691aec38a53c8173a2e52254663c

?!
jeremy clarkson = god
Krackling
Profile Joined July 2005
United States96 Posts
July 16 2005 19:47 GMT
#19
XD yay Yellow won. I was beginning to think that people like him and Chojja just lose all the time. XD
btw I'm very curious about what the verb "happy" entails (that better be a mistranslation O.o).
"I'm gonna ask all those people who talked about July's lack of [macro] to please now put their hands up, and pull their pants down." ~Klazart
Abang_Zealot
Profile Joined June 2003
Indonesia866 Posts
July 16 2005 20:02 GMT
#20
Well I'm guessing he'll be shouting some food =P
Then again it might also be more pleasurable things....
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko362
SpeCial 114
ProTech113
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16180
firebathero 1888
Bisu 1148
Hyuk 717
Horang2 573
BeSt 287
Larva 227
Mini 212
Light 169
EffOrt 168
[ Show more ]
Soma 137
Leta 95
ZerO 84
Barracks 81
Mong 81
Rush 70
Killer 54
Pusan 50
Snow 48
ToSsGirL 41
Sea.KH 38
Sharp 35
Shinee 34
Mind 33
NaDa 30
Aegong 28
zelot 27
Yoon 25
Sexy 25
Bale 21
sorry 20
Sacsri 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 15
Noble 12
JulyZerg 10
Terrorterran 7
Dota 2
XaKoH 398
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss912
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1151
Khaldor1006
Other Games
gofns34240
singsing2059
olofmeister1170
B2W.Neo280
Livibee112
Mew2King85
ArmadaUGS51
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream236
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH148
• StrangeGG 25
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
1h 24m
OSC
10h 24m
CranKy Ducklings
22h 24m
Online Event
23h 24m
FEL
1d 4h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 5h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 7h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 22h
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.