• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:33
CEST 19:33
KST 02:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8971 users

[Interview] OSL Ro36 Group B Winner

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
November 06 2010 01:57 GMT
#1
Mind

[image loading]

[image loading]


Q: After two years, you've once again made it to the Ro16.
A: I kept hitting setbacks in the Ro36, but today, I finally made it back into the Ro16, so I'm elated. In practice, my win rate wasn't so good, but it seems that now that I'm on the big stage I'm playing better.

Q: It seems that as you get older your play becomes smoother.
A: Everything went better than expected. I refused to let go of my advantages easily, so I won very smoothly.

Q: After the first game, you played perfectly. [T/N unsure]
A: I was pretty worried then, since I felt I hadn't practiced enough, and I was exhausted. This time, I applied myself better. In practice, I felt that the map for game 1 was very difficult, and that my chances looked bleak. I was extremely worried, so it's good that everything turned out well.

Q: What's the hardest point for T?
A: Pathfinder's spawn points are very close together, so it's incredibly tough to block a mutalisk attack. As long as a Zerg scouts early, it should be easy for him to win. The T would be doomed. There isn't really any mercy for T on that map, so I feel like the only way is to go 2 port wraiths. So that's what I did.

Q: Goal?
A: We've already discussed my horrid performances in past prelims. This time, though, I hope to reach the Ro4 so I can get a seed. This time, I'll give it my all in OSL and go farther.

Q: Anything else?
A: Last time, when I had an advantage, I had the tables turned on me, and after the game I thought that there would definitely be some disparaging comments. I saw that on the internet, the netizens were really bringing the house down with their remarks. Some were insulting me savagely, others found it very amusing. I'll admit that. But some people were saying that Action was guaranteed to advance anyway. When I saw this, I decided to put all my effort into practicing to get them to eat crow. Well, today all the disbelievers ate crow. I want to greatly thank my Z teammates who used their day off to help me practice for this match.

source: http://www.playsc.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=217454&extra=page=1&filter=typeid&typeid=6
Translator:3
lIlIlIlIlIlI
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Korea (South)3851 Posts
November 06 2010 01:58 GMT
#2
--- Nuked ---
Xiphos
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada7507 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-06 02:00:59
November 06 2010 02:00 GMT
#3
Evil Genius is back!
OR the Original chin! lol
2014 - ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ Raise your bows brood warriors! ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51546 Posts
November 06 2010 02:00 GMT
#4
GGs mind....Although I wanted Mafiazerg to win but your play was better than his.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Hyde
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Australia14568 Posts
November 06 2010 02:05 GMT
#5
I decided to put all my effort into practicing to get them to eat crow. Well, today all the disbelievers ate crow

haahhahaha I liked that part
Congrates mind. Thanks for the translations
Because when you left, Brood War was all spotlights and titans. Now, with the death of the big leagues, Brood War has moved to the basements and carparks. Now, Brood War is unlicensed brawls, lost teeth, and bloody fights for fistfulls of money - SirJolt
Antoine
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States7481 Posts
November 06 2010 02:06 GMT
#6
man who's this chick they're all taking iphone pictures with
also bummed action lost
thanks for transating~
ModeratorFlash Sea Action Snow Midas | TheStC Ret Tyler MC | RIP 우정호
Minx_x
Profile Joined November 2010
Turkey68 Posts
November 06 2010 02:06 GMT
#7
shame you action...
Sea[Shield] hwaiting~~
dcberkeley
Profile Joined July 2009
Canada844 Posts
November 06 2010 02:16 GMT
#8
On November 06 2010 11:06 Antoine wrote:
man who's this chick they're all taking iphone pictures with
also bummed action lost
thanks for transating~

Seriously don't recognize her? She's one of the two boothgirls!
Moktira is da bomb
zerious
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada3803 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-06 02:19:20
November 06 2010 02:17 GMT
#9
woot Mind calling out the haters
Hyde
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Australia14568 Posts
November 06 2010 02:19 GMT
#10
On November 06 2010 11:16 dcberkeley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2010 11:06 Antoine wrote:
man who's this chick they're all taking iphone pictures with
also bummed action lost
thanks for transating~

Seriously don't recognize her? She's one of the two boothgirls!

I think her name is Seo Yeon Ji
Because when you left, Brood War was all spotlights and titans. Now, with the death of the big leagues, Brood War has moved to the basements and carparks. Now, Brood War is unlicensed brawls, lost teeth, and bloody fights for fistfulls of money - SirJolt
soujiro_
Profile Joined June 2010
Uruguay5195 Posts
November 06 2010 02:20 GMT
#11
cool pics thanks for the translation
and happy to see mind winning at osl ^^
ace hwaiting!!
vectorix108
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States4633 Posts
November 06 2010 02:34 GMT
#12
Gah that girl is so hot. But yay mind! Finally doing something well
Aka XephyR/Shaneyesss
Antoine
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States7481 Posts
November 06 2010 03:15 GMT
#13
On November 06 2010 11:16 dcberkeley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2010 11:06 Antoine wrote:
man who's this chick they're all taking iphone pictures with
also bummed action lost
thanks for transating~

Seriously don't recognize her? She's one of the two boothgirls!

now that you mention it, it seems so obvious -.-
ModeratorFlash Sea Action Snow Midas | TheStC Ret Tyler MC | RIP 우정호
Apex
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States7227 Posts
November 06 2010 03:26 GMT
#14
Mind finally rebounding!

I want to see his superb TvP again.
newvsoldschool
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
428 Posts
November 06 2010 04:08 GMT
#15
Mind must have a lot of critics. He used to be the best Terran or at least behind Flash when he won the MSL. He's not even close to his peak right now, but I'm glad he's doing fine at the moment.
"I was so surprised when I first played StarCraft 2. I couldn't believe that such an easy game exists... I guess the best way to attract people these days is to make things easy and simple." -Midas, Brood War Progamer
Horiz0n
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Sweden364 Posts
November 06 2010 08:53 GMT
#16
Mind Fighting!
epjx31
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United Kingdom324 Posts
November 06 2010 09:11 GMT
#17
MIND fighting, show use the potential that you had in GOM TV s4!
Mind for OSL!
Ryo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
8787 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-06 09:38:49
November 06 2010 09:38 GMT
#18
That's not a flattering side profile of the stargirl
영원히 엠비씨게임 히어로 팬.
Renkaoru
Profile Joined October 2010
390 Posts
November 23 2010 03:15 GMT
#19
On November 06 2010 18:38 Ryo wrote:
That's not a flattering side profile of the stargirl


I think she looks good at any given angle.
God is in His heaven. All is right with the world.
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 224
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 584
IndyStarCraft 224
BRAT_OK 53
MindelVK 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 27242
Mini 445
Hyuk 263
firebathero 185
ggaemo 121
Liquid`Ret 74
Mong 49
Hyun 42
Killer 29
PianO 24
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 21
Rock 17
Bale 10
Sacsri 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc9787
qojqva1846
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1306
crisheroes1266
Liquid`Hasu629
Other Games
Grubby2422
FrodaN2092
fl0m1166
Beastyqt763
Mlord448
Liquid`VortiX198
Livibee162
KnowMe142
ArmadaUGS122
Mew2King56
Trikslyr45
ToD33
CosmosSc2 18
Chillindude5
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick901
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 47
• printf 46
• mYiSmile122
• Adnapsc2 12
• LUISG 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki21
• Michael_bg 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7587
Other Games
• imaqtpie528
• Shiphtur242
• WagamamaTV225
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1h 27m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16h 27m
INu's Battles
18h 27m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
21h 27m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 16h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.