• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:27
CEST 00:27
KST 07:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8384 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 63

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 184 Next
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18451 Posts
June 24 2013 21:01 GMT
#1241
On June 25 2013 05:55 Zephirdd wrote:
by the way I havent read shit most of today, I think I asked a question to xatalos and I'll go back to that

I shot WoS

Why WoS?
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
June 24 2013 21:04 GMT
#1242
Day 2
[image loading]


The fighter squadron under the control of Winston Churchill was in the process of taking out the communication towers. Unfortunately, Winston himself had just encountered a group of Headless Monks. His death was quick and gruesome.

Elsewhere, Dorium Maldovar had his head removed in a freak accident.

Acrofales, Winston Churchill met a grisly end.

+ Show Spoiler +
You are Winston Churchill

You are Winston Churchill, an original badass. With your ever present cigar and larger than life ppersonality you saw Great Britain through WWII and helped smash Hitler's Germany. Because of your influence you have an extra secret vote you may cast every cycle. Due to your immense popularity you can survive one lynch. But be careful, if you must do so you will never again have the same level of power and will lose your extra vote.

You win with The Alliance


Dorium Maldovar has lost his head!

A Gun of Slots has been created.

It is now Day 2. The day will end in at 21:00 GMT (+00:00)
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 24 2013 21:04 GMT
#1243
Oh dear, I appear to have been shot. Woe is me.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
June 24 2013 21:04 GMT
#1244
On June 25 2013 06:01 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2013 05:55 Zephirdd wrote:
by the way I havent read shit most of today, I think I asked a question to xatalos and I'll go back to that

I shot WoS

Why WoS?

I'm pretty sure he is responsible for solstice's death. When I mention that I created a mason role, he mentions that he knows who created his role => I created his role => he the anonymous dayvig


And it's not like we lose much if I'm wrong. There are legit cases on him out there(I'm reading through MZ's case atm) and he's been fairly useless all day 1.
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
June 24 2013 21:05 GMT
#1245
why the fuck are you alive
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18451 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-24 21:06:31
June 24 2013 21:05 GMT
#1246
EDIT: post-death posting. GG. GL town!
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 24 2013 21:07 GMT
#1247
On June 25 2013 06:05 Zephirdd wrote:
why the fuck are you alive

U mad?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 24 2013 21:08 GMT
#1248
On June 25 2013 06:04 Zephirdd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2013 06:01 Acrofales wrote:
On June 25 2013 05:55 Zephirdd wrote:
by the way I havent read shit most of today, I think I asked a question to xatalos and I'll go back to that

I shot WoS

Why WoS?

I'm pretty sure he is responsible for solstice's death. When I mention that I created a mason role, he mentions that he knows who created his role => I created his role => he the anonymous dayvig


And it's not like we lose much if I'm wrong. There are legit cases on him out there(I'm reading through MZ's case atm) and he's been fairly useless all day 1.

Well this doesn't look very good on you now, does it?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
June 24 2013 21:09 GMT
#1249
Wat, I was sure we had 1 hour more? Wasn't the night 23 hours long now?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
June 24 2013 21:09 GMT
#1250
On June 25 2013 06:08 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2013 06:04 Zephirdd wrote:
On June 25 2013 06:01 Acrofales wrote:
On June 25 2013 05:55 Zephirdd wrote:
by the way I havent read shit most of today, I think I asked a question to xatalos and I'll go back to that

I shot WoS

Why WoS?

I'm pretty sure he is responsible for solstice's death. When I mention that I created a mason role, he mentions that he knows who created his role => I created his role => he the anonymous dayvig


And it's not like we lose much if I'm wrong. There are legit cases on him out there(I'm reading through MZ's case atm) and he's been fairly useless all day 1.

Well this doesn't look very good on you now, does it?


Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe you were protected. Who knows. Why doesn't it look good?
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 24 2013 21:13 GMT
#1251
Who is Dorium Maldovar?
A backwards poet writes inverse.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 24 2013 21:13 GMT
#1252
You were making some role assumptions it seems.
I know who created my role and it wasn't you. I am not the dayvig, nor do I even believe that is simply what you created.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
June 24 2013 21:14 GMT
#1253
If someone wants to tell wth this PM is about then please do.....

"You have lost your Bear!"

Acro... Well, apparently his reluctance to vote for WOS was genuine. I wonder why he was shot if WOS indeed is scum. Or maybe this is also a WIFOM move, hard to say.

Someone protected WOS? Wth?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 24 2013 21:15 GMT
#1254
WoS has my role. I find that hilarious.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 24 2013 21:18 GMT
#1255
On June 25 2013 04:57 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2013 04:42 austinmcc wrote:
THIS POST GOT WAY TOO BIG AND IT MIGHT BE CONFUSING TOWARDS THE END

acro, this is some butt right here.
On June 24 2013 12:24 Acrofales wrote:
I also had a quick look at Xfire's filter. There's not much content there, but the bit there is is actually pretty good.

Firstly, he defends sk8er when the ball was getting rolling. He basically singlehandedly stopped the lynch on sk8er. That seems to mean they are either scum together, or Xfire isn't scum: there seems to be no reason for a scum Xfire to prevent a lynch on town sk8er.

Now, given my updated read on sk8er I am getting back to thinking he's town, and presumably will prove it through whatever mechanism he's claiming. So Xfire seems in the clear too.

On June 24 2013 12:25 Acrofales wrote:
austin completely missing stuff like that is not making me any more comfortable about him.


For one,
On June 24 2013 10:41 austinmcc wrote:
On June 24 2013 10:28 gonzaw wrote:
Okay, take your time (well...at least take LESS time than you did last cycle >_> )

So, thoughts on Xfire?
That one I can actually do tonight, at least out of context. Rest needs to wait until tomorrow.

...

Without any context, just checking his filter, doesn't pass the smell test.

...
Maybe that was unclear, but no context meant I was just re-filtering and not going through to really dig into when votes came in, when he posted, where votes moved.


Look guys! I'll throw out a test balloon, and when it hilariously backfires and someone calls me scum, I will backpedal as fast as I can.

Additionally, now that you have exhaustively gone through the context, you're still wrong. Whether they were "sheep votes" or not, it is completely clear that Xfire killed the momentum in that lynch.

Half of my case was based on the fact that sk8er reacted in a non-townlike manner to expecting to die. sk8er himself then claimed (a little bit) how his role worked, which isn't enough because who knows whether he's telling the truth. Xfire confirmed that it was either the truth or they're both lying scum (highly unlikely). So the very fact that his role prevented him from dying debunked most of my case. And when I read the thread upon returning from the park (not sleeping, you derps), I wondered why sk8er hadn't been lynched, and that was the exact moment in the thread where I thought "yeah, I wouldn't lynch sk8er anymore at this point".

So... you wrote ALL of that to call me BAD? Or are you calling Xfire scum? Or what exactly are you doing?

I know I'd be happy with your head on a stake tomorrow.
Blech, I keep writing longwinded responses that look like that prior post and then deleting them. Here's the short of it: I'm doing two things, and doing neither of them well.

Everyone is overly focused today on BC/skater, their continued argument, trying to get them to stop arguing, etc. Or at least, they were when I started that post. I wanted to go look at the OTHER important thing that happened D1 - all the vote swaps towards the end of the day. There's scum to be found somewhere in all of that, and it's more worthwhile than playing the BC/skater game. That all got wrapped up in trying to figure out your sniping at me last night, and all my looking at the early vote swaps looks crappy now cuz I was trying to figure out why you came to the conclusion you did.

As far as crossfire, same as before - that defense post on skater is 100% air. I don't think he moved mountains and re-directed the lynch. Still seems scummy, same as before, not "backpedaling," not whatever.

As far as you, I'm not quite sure. I can't get a legit read on whether you actually interpret what's happened like that, or you're twisting things slightly to try to set me up as a mislynch.

There, that's the shortest version I can get.
Fe fi fo fum.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 24 2013 21:19 GMT
#1256
Yay I was right!!
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
June 24 2013 21:19 GMT
#1257
Btw BC, now would be a good moment to shoot and kickstart this day. Even if you insist on sk8r, do it now and not close to deadline. Best would be to shoot into WOS/austin though.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 24 2013 21:20 GMT
#1258
I knew it when I saw you fishing early, hence why I asked the thread if its more likely to be from a town or scum perspective.

My role is dorium maldovar, some headless monk thing.
I die but ILL NEVER STOP TALKING

Geript care to confirm?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
June 24 2013 21:20 GMT
#1259
On the other hand, you might make a better decision closer to deadline. Choose wisely, I guess.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 24 2013 21:21 GMT
#1260
ugh. gg acro.

Xata, part of my role involves making sure people don't have bears. That PM is related to me. Shame on you for having a bear.
Fe fi fo fum.
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 202
Nina 120
SteadfastSC 70
CosmosSc2 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 443
910 60
Bale 13
League of Legends
Doublelift12
Super Smash Bros
PPMD57
Other Games
summit1g9080
Grubby2668
shahzam543
C9.Mang0238
PiGStarcraft198
Liquid`Ken9
Maynarde3
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 105
• musti20045 47
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21450
Other Games
• imaqtpie921
• Shiphtur312
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
33m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 33m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
12h 33m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 17h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.