• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:35
CEST 21:35
KST 04:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8720 users

mca64Launcher - Page 30

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 52 Next
SupLiE
Profile Joined February 2010
Peru3 Posts
January 13 2014 18:43 GMT
#581
Hello everyone,

I have problems with upnp options cans someone help me? i cant host anymore and cant play 2vs2 or 3vs3 i dont know why... before i opened ports and use 1.2.3.4 upnp without problems, then when i used the new version 1.6.0.0 i cant host and i cant play 2vs2 3vs3, i need support to fix it. I have 2 computers on lan i use mine to play then i try to host in computers brother and i cant.

Well, i am waiting for someone to help me thnx.

Greetings from Peru
training
Wormer
Profile Joined January 2014
Russian Federation82 Posts
January 13 2014 19:58 GMT
#582
I got "System Error. Code: 1400. Invalid window handle." on start. Then it won't log me in to official servers telling I got wrong SC version. Then I got "Access violation at address 006D2CD3 in module mca64Launcher.exe. Read of address 00000010." when I quit. I'm running this from a restricted user under admin privilegies. Windows 7.

Please, help!
zhuinden
Profile Joined January 2008
Hungary90 Posts
January 13 2014 22:13 GMT
#583
The wrong SC version is due to using GUI-Fixes.because the launcher is silly and loads it at start of Starcraft and not only after logging in.
Birdie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
New Zealand4438 Posts
January 13 2014 22:50 GMT
#584
On January 13 2014 22:24 Qeet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2014 13:38 9287 wrote:
On January 13 2014 09:32 xboi209 wrote:
On January 13 2014 09:29 9287 wrote:
On January 12 2014 17:04 iFU.pauline wrote:
On January 12 2014 14:38 9287 wrote:
I have used EVERY version of this launcher and had problems. 1.6.3 doens't work at all, wont even connect to fish. 1.6.0 works but i lose connection to battle.net like every 5 minutes and apm live keeps getting unchecked somehow... I can't close the launcher without it not responding and crashing. I have windows XP and i don't know why everyone keeps saying "omg this is so good" because i have experienced annoying problems with every single version that there has ever been.


Do you have a clean install of windows xp or do you have that type of computer with 94 icons on your desktop and shitload of useless shit installed on it coupled with 400 toolbars and don't know how to use the msconfig command? If it works for a majority of ppl and doesn't want to work on your cpu, surely there must be something wrong...




I have a clean install and only have aobut 8 icons on my desktop and i keep my computer very clean. I know how to use msconfig and i don't use toolbars. It has nothing to do with my computer. It's mca launcher that is having the problems.

Are you using 64-bit Windows XP? If so, use 32-bit or upgrade your OS.



I'm using 32 bit. I shouldn't have to upgrade my OS just to use a program. Whoever created the program should have done a better job making sure that it worked on all versions of windows.


intsall gentoo

Amen brother!
Red classic | A butterfly dreamed he was Zhuangzi | 4.5k, heading to 5k as support!
Rea-Rea
Profile Joined September 2009
United States42 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-15 03:13:12
January 15 2014 03:10 GMT
#585
On January 13 2014 13:38 9287 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2014 09:32 xboi209 wrote:
On January 13 2014 09:29 9287 wrote:
On January 12 2014 17:04 iFU.pauline wrote:
On January 12 2014 14:38 9287 wrote:
I have used EVERY version of this launcher and had problems. 1.6.3 doens't work at all, wont even connect to fish. 1.6.0 works but i lose connection to battle.net like every 5 minutes and apm live keeps getting unchecked somehow... I can't close the launcher without it not responding and crashing. I have windows XP and i don't know why everyone keeps saying "omg this is so good" because i have experienced annoying problems with every single version that there has ever been.


Do you have a clean install of windows xp or do you have that type of computer with 94 icons on your desktop and shitload of useless shit installed on it coupled with 400 toolbars and don't know how to use the msconfig command? If it works for a majority of ppl and doesn't want to work on your cpu, surely there must be something wrong...




I have a clean install and only have aobut 8 icons on my desktop and i keep my computer very clean. I know how to use msconfig and i don't use toolbars. It has nothing to do with my computer. It's mca launcher that is having the problems.

Are you using 64-bit Windows XP? If so, use 32-bit or upgrade your OS.



I'm using 32 bit. I shouldn't have to upgrade my OS just to use a program. Whoever created the program should have done a better job making sure that it worked on all versions of windows.


News flash... XP support dies in April. Upgrade to something newer or get left behind.

And I understand this game has been around since 1998. I bet you're one of those who will say the same about newer games these days too. Fair enough though. Suit yourself.

Or like someone else said... gentoo.
xboi209
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States1173 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-15 23:42:34
January 15 2014 23:42 GMT
#586
Download(1.6.3.6): http://9rax.com/mca64/download.php
What's new in 1.6.3.6?
- added F11 hotkey for START/STOP stream. This hotkey will only works in game,
- added /st command. It will display current stream status, if Online then also will be displayed viewers count.
- Moved TwitchChat.dll and Wymiana.dll from Delphi XE2 to Delphi XE5,
- updated ffmpeg to latest version
- fixed various things.

All settings from 1.6.3.0 or later version will be saved.
Please update and report any bugs. Thank You.

http://www.reddit.com/r/broodwar/
shakigami
Profile Joined November 2013
221 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-16 06:41:12
January 16 2014 06:38 GMT
#587
i cant join 4 main gateways, please help
"Battle.net was unable to identify your application version.Please uninstall..."
chrisolo
Profile Joined May 2009
Germany2611 Posts
January 16 2014 07:11 GMT
#588
Uncheck "GUIfixes" and then try again.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ - aka cReAtiVee
Hunter Killer
Profile Joined January 2014
17 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-17 00:24:05
January 17 2014 00:22 GMT
#589
I am running version mca64Launcher 1.6.3.6, wDetector 3.26 activated, upnp unchecked and trying to host games on official Bnet server US East. A few seconds after creating the game, all the players that already joined get dropped and no one can join anymore. I got once a message from GameCrawler saying that "wDetector = Drop".
Apparently I can join other games (it worked a few times), but I cant host.

So is it not possible/allowed to host games with wDetector on official Bnet or is it something else, maybe mca related?

[This seems strange to me because i was using wDetector 3.24 english on official Bnet for months
(see) and it worked fine until wDetector was updated to 3.26 ... since then the english version cannot activate wDetector so I moved to mca64launcher now.]
Rea-Rea
Profile Joined September 2009
United States42 Posts
January 17 2014 00:38 GMT
#590
Hosting games is still fine. I turn off upnp because it's a useless pos in my opinion. Forward the ports in the router and be done with it.
Hunter Killer
Profile Joined January 2014
17 Posts
January 17 2014 12:34 GMT
#591
On January 17 2014 09:38 Rea-Rea wrote:
Hosting games is still fine. I turn off upnp because it's a useless pos in my opinion. Forward the ports in the router and be done with it.

Hmmm... Ports are forwarded on router, did not touch that...
However, the behavior I described is persistent. I am able to see in the wDetector lobby that players are trying to join, they have 0% next to their name... and none of them gets to the BW game lobby. That happens when I use mca64launcher with wDetector 3.26. When I try to host a game without detector people can join without problem...
SuGo
Profile Joined March 2013
United States681 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-17 14:59:17
January 17 2014 14:54 GMT
#592
Hello,

I have a question: Is it possible to remove the opening launcher information at the start of a game? For instance, once the game starts, it says "Mca64 Launcher x.x.x.x"

Only reason I ask this is because when this displays on Fish, the koreans have no idea what it is. Theirs says wDetector in the start, and when they see something else instead: they either leave the game, or start talking to you in korean probably asking what that is. If you don't answer, they leave. If you have to talk too much and they know you're a foreigner, they also leave. I think it would be better to not have this displayed (or have it display the same as the koreans, and have it display wDetector instead) just for Fish. It would be much easier to keep games going without having the koreans leave for a random reason such as the foreigners using a different launcher.

On iccup it's fine, obviously.
pheer
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
5403 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-17 15:00:29
January 17 2014 14:59 GMT
#593
I won't update because I hate when programs advertise without an option to turn it off.

There should be this option right on the front:
[x] Advertise in game

I am still using (I think) version 1.2.3.5 and it doesn't advertise.
Moderator
chrisolo
Profile Joined May 2009
Germany2611 Posts
January 17 2014 15:07 GMT
#594
I have a question. I am recording with mcalauncher and having set up stereo mix as Audio Input. Now when I talk to someone in Skype it doesnt record my voice.

How to solve that?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ - aka cReAtiVee
SuGo
Profile Joined March 2013
United States681 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-17 15:09:14
January 17 2014 15:08 GMT
#595
On January 17 2014 23:59 pheer wrote:
I won't update because I hate when programs advertise without an option to turn it off.

There should be this option right on the front:
[x] Advertise in game

I am still using (I think) version 1.2.3.5 and it doesn't advertise.


I totally understand why it's done. And I don't find an issue on iccup where most of the foreigners realize what it is. Plus, this launcher is gaining some good popularity now as well.

It's just an entirely different concept going to Fish and advertising it because, well, koreans and the foreigners don't exactly have a good track record playing with each other on Fish.

But I agree: there should be an option in the front to make this happen. At least within the Fish tab...
SupLiE
Profile Joined February 2010
Peru3 Posts
January 17 2014 15:27 GMT
#596
Hello, can someone help me?
I have problems to host games (i think is upnp option), before i use the new version of launcher, i usually host games without problems (i opened ports on router manually) then i change the version and now i cant host... i try to fix it, deleting the program, deleting registries and many things i think there is a conflict on ports now i cant play games 2vs2 3vs3 cant dl map too and the game is very slow.

Please, help me.
training
Hunter Killer
Profile Joined January 2014
17 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-17 17:15:25
January 17 2014 17:12 GMT
#597
On January 18 2014 00:27 SupLiE wrote:
Hello, can someone help me?
I have problems to host games (i think is upnp option), before i use the new version of launcher, i usually host games without problems (i opened ports on router manually) then i change the version and now i cant host... i try to fix it, deleting the program, deleting registries and many things i think there is a conflict on ports now i cant play games 2vs2 3vs3 cant dl map too and the game is very slow.

Please, help me.


Hi, I also cannot host games when using mca64Launcher and wDetector, on Official Battle net.
See my posts here and here
I am able to host if I don't use wDetector, and I'm able to join other games with or without detector.

If you disable the upnp option in launcher (or don't use laucher/wDetector at all), and use port forwarding on router, it should work. Then you know it's not about ports, it is something else.
Can u try these combinations and see how it works?

What servers are you connecting to?

Can u join games?

When you try hosting with wDetector enabled, do you see people trying to join (wDetector displays that info below the game lobby) and they never get to the game lobby/slots? Some people are able to join in the first few seconds, then they are dropped all at once a few seconds later. After that no one can join your game. If this is the case then we have the same problem.



xboi209
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States1173 Posts
January 17 2014 23:44 GMT
#598
On January 18 2014 00:27 SupLiE wrote:
Hello, can someone help me?
I have problems to host games (i think is upnp option), before i use the new version of launcher, i usually host games without problems (i opened ports on router manually) then i change the version and now i cant host... i try to fix it, deleting the program, deleting registries and many things i think there is a conflict on ports now i cant play games 2vs2 3vs3 cant dl map too and the game is very slow.

Please, help me.

Try remove your antyvir, try disable UAC, try remove all forwarded ports in router. Use upnp in launcher.

On January 18 2014 02:12 Hunter Killer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2014 00:27 SupLiE wrote:
Hello, can someone help me?
I have problems to host games (i think is upnp option), before i use the new version of launcher, i usually host games without problems (i opened ports on router manually) then i change the version and now i cant host... i try to fix it, deleting the program, deleting registries and many things i think there is a conflict on ports now i cant play games 2vs2 3vs3 cant dl map too and the game is very slow.

Please, help me.


Hi, I also cannot host games when using mca64Launcher and wDetector, on Official Battle net.
See my posts here and here
I am able to host if I don't use wDetector, and I'm able to join other games with or without detector.

If you disable the upnp option in launcher (or don't use laucher/wDetector at all), and use port forwarding on router, it should work. Then you know it's not about ports, it is something else.
Can u try these combinations and see how it works?

What servers are you connecting to?

Can u join games?

When you try hosting with wDetector enabled, do you see people trying to join (wDetector displays that info below the game lobby) and they never get to the game lobby/slots? Some people are able to join in the first few seconds, then they are dropped all at once a few seconds later. After that no one can join your game. If this is the case then we have the same problem.




A bot at USEast is blocking you, not mcaLauncher. Read http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=436614&currentpage=4
http://www.reddit.com/r/broodwar/
traceurling
Profile Joined December 2012
United States1240 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-20 00:47:07
January 20 2014 00:44 GMT
#599
Can someone help me?
[image loading]
When I hit connect in Twitch tab, or Record in A/V tab, that pops up and if I try to hit save that error pops up...
Also in A/V the video device is blank and has nothing in it, and no options to add stuff
"Appreciate the things you have before they become the things you had."
xboi209
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States1173 Posts
January 20 2014 03:03 GMT
#600
On January 20 2014 09:44 traceurling wrote:
Can someone help me?
[image loading]
When I hit connect in Twitch tab, or Record in A/V tab, that pops up and if I try to hit save that error pops up...
Also in A/V the video device is blank and has nothing in it, and no options to add stuff

Only Windows is supported, some features from Shittyplugin should still work though.
http://www.reddit.com/r/broodwar/
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 52 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 490
ProTech152
BRAT_OK 81
Railgan 51
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 1708
Shuttle 654
Dewaltoss 118
Trap 28
Bale 19
scan(afreeca) 15
Dota 2
XaKoH 639
420jenkins472
Counter-Strike
fl0m3900
Fnx 648
kRYSTAL_16
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4102
Liquid`Hasu514
Other Games
summit1g3657
Liquid`RaSZi1898
FrodaN955
B2W.Neo528
C9.Mang0159
ToD138
TKL 108
UpATreeSC88
QueenE71
RotterdaM71
Mew2King37
JuggernautJason13
PPMD10
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV222
WardiTV218
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream26
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 43
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade758
Other Games
• Shiphtur1373
• imaqtpie764
• WagamamaTV328
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
4h 25m
Patches Events
20h 25m
The PondCast
1d 14h
INu's Battles
1d 15h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.