• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:19
CEST 06:19
KST 13:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7566 users

mca64Launcher - Page 31

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 52 Next
traceurling
Profile Joined December 2012
United States1240 Posts
January 20 2014 21:39 GMT
#601
On January 20 2014 12:03 xboi209 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2014 09:44 traceurling wrote:
Can someone help me?
[image loading]
When I hit connect in Twitch tab, or Record in A/V tab, that pops up and if I try to hit save that error pops up...
Also in A/V the video device is blank and has nothing in it, and no options to add stuff

Only Windows is supported, some features from Shittyplugin should still work though.

Ah fuck so does that mean I can't stream on Ubuntu?
"Appreciate the things you have before they become the things you had."
Birdie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
New Zealand4438 Posts
January 20 2014 21:44 GMT
#602
On January 21 2014 06:39 traceurling wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2014 12:03 xboi209 wrote:
On January 20 2014 09:44 traceurling wrote:
Can someone help me?
[image loading]
When I hit connect in Twitch tab, or Record in A/V tab, that pops up and if I try to hit save that error pops up...
Also in A/V the video device is blank and has nothing in it, and no options to add stuff

Only Windows is supported, some features from Shittyplugin should still work though.

Ah fuck so does that mean I can't stream on Ubuntu?

Use FFMpeg to stream on ubuntu (although maybe mca will work under wine, idk).
Red classic | A butterfly dreamed he was Zhuangzi | 4.5k, heading to 5k as support!
traceurling
Profile Joined December 2012
United States1240 Posts
January 20 2014 21:50 GMT
#603
On January 21 2014 06:44 Birdie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2014 06:39 traceurling wrote:
On January 20 2014 12:03 xboi209 wrote:
On January 20 2014 09:44 traceurling wrote:
Can someone help me?
[image loading]
When I hit connect in Twitch tab, or Record in A/V tab, that pops up and if I try to hit save that error pops up...
Also in A/V the video device is blank and has nothing in it, and no options to add stuff

Only Windows is supported, some features from Shittyplugin should still work though.

Ah fuck so does that mean I can't stream on Ubuntu?

Use FFMpeg to stream on ubuntu (although maybe mca will work under wine, idk).

shittyplugin and stuff work with wine but streamings a no go guess Ill look into this FFMpeg thing
"Appreciate the things you have before they become the things you had."
SuGo
Profile Joined March 2013
United States681 Posts
January 20 2014 22:38 GMT
#604
Xboi,

Any word on what you can do regarding the mcaLauncher displaying at the start of a game? At least for Fish purposes... I think it's a valid point. It's nothing against removing your rise to popularity or the launcher's recognition. I believe it deserves the recognition because it's a great tool.

It's simply for the sake of being able to play on Fish without the Koreans pestering you. I've been in multiple games where they start questioning it once the game starts. And if you don't answer, they leave the game. =\

Any option of adding this in would be greatly appreciated.
zhuinden
Profile Joined January 2008
Hungary90 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-20 22:48:38
January 20 2014 22:48 GMT
#605
I hate the Fish community, they ban you for not having Korea-LAN connection. It's ridiculous. I wish they had a map archive with a bunch of maps, but I don't know of any since IntoTheMap.com's death.
McRatyn
Profile Joined January 2013
Poland901 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-20 23:08:51
January 20 2014 23:04 GMT
#606
On January 21 2014 07:48 zhuinden wrote:
I hate the Fish community, they ban you for not having Korea-LAN connection. It's ridiculous. I wish they had a map archive with a bunch of maps, but I don't know of any since IntoTheMap.com's death.


You just have to Google the Korean name of the map and then go "hit or miss" on the search results. I only have Korean FS so that I could play a game on Fish for lulz (sadly I'm total shit)., but I would guess you can find any map this way. It's a helluva effort though :/

Edit: Korean FS download below the name you'll find a search box and below it you click on the text next to the green arrow
SuGo
Profile Joined March 2013
United States681 Posts
January 20 2014 23:40 GMT
#607
On January 21 2014 08:04 McRatyn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2014 07:48 zhuinden wrote:
I hate the Fish community, they ban you for not having Korea-LAN connection. It's ridiculous. I wish they had a map archive with a bunch of maps, but I don't know of any since IntoTheMap.com's death.


You just have to Google the Korean name of the map and then go "hit or miss" on the search results. I only have Korean FS so that I could play a game on Fish for lulz (sadly I'm total shit)., but I would guess you can find any map this way. It's a helluva effort though :/

Edit: Korean FS download below the name you'll find a search box and below it you click on the text next to the green arrow



Very true. They do ban you if you have any ping higher than 40 lol. It's a bit ridiculous and if it's not PERFECT 10ms ping or below for both parties, they also leave... Koreans are so logical, yet for something so simple, they're too illogical =\

Either way, having McaLauncher not show in the beginning would still help chances of them not leaving. Anything to help our chances....

Also, just join another korean's game. Once you join it, they will have made a korean version of the map. So then you will the correct version. Just make it yourself after that from your downloads folder.
xboi209
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States1173 Posts
January 21 2014 00:34 GMT
#608
On January 21 2014 07:38 ProtossGG wrote:
Xboi,

Any word on what you can do regarding the mcaLauncher displaying at the start of a game? At least for Fish purposes... I think it's a valid point. It's nothing against removing your rise to popularity or the launcher's recognition. I believe it deserves the recognition because it's a great tool.

It's simply for the sake of being able to play on Fish without the Koreans pestering you. I've been in multiple games where they start questioning it once the game starts. And if you don't answer, they leave the game. =\

Any option of adding this in would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry, but this will be unchanged. This kind of atitude is just against me, especially after what author of wDetector reply to me.
I am doing my own things and i will not subordinate to Koreans.
I You think no text spam will help then please use 1.2.3.5
http://9rax.com/mca64/mca64Launcher1.2.3.5.zip

but i asked LancerX and he told me thats for him thats not problem so i guess they mostly leave cause there is just a lag in game. I can add some korean text to this message, but first somone must post exactly what.

btw im workin on Polish patch for wD 3.26 and it looks like this:
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/827/zss5.jpg

after Polish i will try make English too.
http://www.reddit.com/r/broodwar/
SuGo
Profile Joined March 2013
United States681 Posts
January 21 2014 00:50 GMT
#609
On January 21 2014 09:34 xboi209 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2014 07:38 ProtossGG wrote:
Xboi,

Any word on what you can do regarding the mcaLauncher displaying at the start of a game? At least for Fish purposes... I think it's a valid point. It's nothing against removing your rise to popularity or the launcher's recognition. I believe it deserves the recognition because it's a great tool.

It's simply for the sake of being able to play on Fish without the Koreans pestering you. I've been in multiple games where they start questioning it once the game starts. And if you don't answer, they leave the game. =\

Any option of adding this in would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry, but this will be unchanged. This kind of atitude is just against me, especially after what author of wDetector reply to me.
I am doing my own things and i will not subordinate to Koreans.
I You think no text spam will help then please use 1.2.3.5
http://9rax.com/mca64/mca64Launcher1.2.3.5.zip

but i asked LancerX and he told me thats for him thats not problem so i guess they mostly leave cause there is just a lag in game. I can add some korean text to this message, but first somone must post exactly what.

btw im workin on Polish patch for wD 3.26 and it looks like this:
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/827/zss5.jpg

after Polish i will try make English too.


Thanks for the reply.

I see what you did there in the polish patch for it. I think if you could release something similar to that but saying something in Korean (of course, we would need to find out what to say and how to say it from someone fluent in Korean). I think this is a great point if you do not wish to remove it entirely, it is a great alternative.

But I also understand your point as to not subordinate to the koreans. Either way, I do support your launcher will continue to use it regardless. I just thought it may be a good suggestion.
zhuinden
Profile Joined January 2008
Hungary90 Posts
January 21 2014 05:12 GMT
#610
Korean wDetector can already be activated using Mca64...
SuGo
Profile Joined March 2013
United States681 Posts
January 21 2014 05:44 GMT
#611
On January 21 2014 14:12 zhuinden wrote:
Korean wDetector can already be activated using Mca64...


Obviously. If you knew how to read you would realize that is not the point in any of these past messages.
zhuinden
Profile Joined January 2008
Hungary90 Posts
January 21 2014 06:42 GMT
#612
If they have a problem with a new kind of launcher (Mca64launcher), they should just ____[moderated by me].
SuGo
Profile Joined March 2013
United States681 Posts
January 21 2014 14:37 GMT
#613
On January 21 2014 15:42 zhuinden wrote:
If they have a problem with a new kind of launcher (Mca64launcher), they should just ____[moderated by me].



I can agree with that. They should really _______.

But to the points above, it's a joint combination of the launcher + if there's any remote lag.
I think they hate the lag more than seeing some foreign launcher.
EvilChuck
Profile Joined March 2012
Germany71 Posts
January 23 2014 16:24 GMT
#614
Hi,

can anybody help me, everytime I want to start BW in window mode I get a rt error. I already reinstalled bw and mca launcher and tried Iccup launcher bot nothing helped. Yesterday it all worked fine, sometimes I got the rt error but restarting the launcher solved it. Today the rt errors dont stop.

Thanks for the help in advance

The SAW is the LAW
vOdToasT
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Sweden2870 Posts
January 24 2014 20:05 GMT
#615
Is there supposed to be a notification sound for when some one joins your game? I only get the dramatic trumpets when I am banned. If there is no sound for when some one joins, it would be great if you could add that in the next version.
If it's stupid but it works, then it's not stupid* (*Or: You are stupid for losing to it, and gotta git gud)
xboi209
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States1173 Posts
January 25 2014 03:19 GMT
#616
Full cp1250 and cp1251 support will be added:
[image loading]
http://www.reddit.com/r/broodwar/
vanatir
Profile Joined May 2008
Germany355 Posts
January 25 2014 22:49 GMT
#617
i got a massage when i try to join fish. is there a new wlauncher sth?
i dont wanna got all the spam which comes with it usually -.-
aka EnjoYmE - streaming on http://www.twitch.tv/myprobe
fabiano
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Brazil4644 Posts
January 25 2014 23:30 GMT
#618
I need link so I can translate what is left to be translated in Portuguese.
"When the geyser died, a probe came out" - SirJolt
pro2s
Profile Joined January 2011
Russian Federation11 Posts
January 26 2014 09:57 GMT
#619
Hello.
1. I somehow come out bad screenshots example.
2. Also seen in the screenshot that race and nickname player both players displayed in black regardless of the color of the player.
3. Can I do to put some apm, and when you're playing apm and falls below this value, made ​​a sound that you would hurry up. If I am not mistaken is somewhere used this feature.

PS. Sorry, for bad my English.
Moscow
Wolf
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)3290 Posts
January 27 2014 09:15 GMT
#620
How do you get it so you can see the Korean characters ingame? It still shows up wrong for me.
Commentatorhttp://twitter.com/proxywolf
TL+ Member
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 52 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft477
RuFF_SC2 208
Nina 90
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3109
GuemChi 912
Leta 120
Terrorterran 76
Bale 40
NaDa 38
Noble 3
Dota 2
febbydoto9
League of Legends
JimRising 600
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox665
Mew2King44
Other Games
summit1g7763
C9.Mang0281
ViBE107
Trikslyr32
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick730
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 100
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki12
• Pr0nogo 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota293
League of Legends
• Lourlo1303
• Stunt361
Other Games
• Shiphtur519
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
11h 41m
The PondCast
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 6h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.